Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Marie Jones vs. Sienna Swann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marie Jones vs. Sienna Swann
SCW World Championship

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 pm ET Sunday, December 30, 2018
You know, frequently I'll say something along the lines of how I enjoyed writing this, blah blah blah, and this is no different. I did enjoy writing this. But I do think this is also a story that should be told and I'm excited for everyone to read it. Thanks to Josh for somewhat inspiring me to do something outside of my comfort zone of CDs. He doesn't realize he inspired me but he did. Smile

Recidivism: Part 1

https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...art-1.html
OOC: Part One of Two. The last Breakdown threw me a curveball, so I went with it and made it fun, tying it in and worked out quite nicely.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: t5kf0z.jpg]

(Click Title)
And the grand finale. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it, I enjoyed writing it. Yeah, I know, I say it all the time. I definitely have a special feeling about this one, and not because this is my first shot at the SCW world title as a handler but because this story really hits home with me. That said, I've done everything I could do. What's done is done. Good luck, Omar. May the best writer win.

Recidivism: Part 2

https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...art-2.html
OOC: Part Two of Two. Loved how these rp’s turned out as I was scrambling at the witching hour with changes. I brought it to a big match which shows how much respect I have for Matt as did you my friend. Let’s steal the show brother. Enjoy.  

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: t5kf0z.jpg]

(Click Title)