Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casterillo in action

Casterillo demanded a match to bounce back from his latest clash with Damian Angel and to send a message. Who will be brought in to face him and what will that message be?  

Singles: 2 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 8, 2019

He told me everything.

He told me that even when he was a young boy that his parents clearly did not care much for him, not even his own mother.  Of course I am sympathetic.  I am all about love.  I possess the power of love within me.  I understand what he has been through.  Did he deserve it?  No.  But at least now I know why he is the way he is.  It is something I know that I cannot change.  You can't change the past, but you can alter the future.

So much pain I can feel within him, and SO MUCH anger.  What he has gone through only got exacerbated when that little girl, Damian Angel's little girl, interrupted a matter that was clearly between Damian and Lawrence alone.  I have felt Lawrence's wrath before, when he thought I was this little girl.  And for Kali, I am genuinely concerned.  Ever since what went down in that wrestling ring last, his face has changed.  His thoughts have been clearly clouded.  Again I can't read him and that is my one greatest fear.  I hate it when he doesn't let me in.

Only this time it isn't my fault.  He has told me to take a back seat, but I must put out this warning.  Kali, for the sake of your own future, don't mess with Casterillo ever again.  I know what he's capable of as I have made that mistake.  My arm has healed, but if he gets a hold of you, I fear you will NEVER heal.  As far as your master goes, Casterillo is angry, and when a caster is angry, his or her power grows.  They can't control it.  Damian, you too need to sleep uneasy.  It is in this case that you are no Devil.  In this case, you are in trouble, for he won't show any mercy.  His message will soon be crystal clear.  What that message is?

It's up to him to tell you, Kali, and anyone else who happens to be listening.

Casterillo has been here before.  The Gateway to the West.  It is quiet.  So quiet.  Even though it is approaching 2 in the morning, he has chosen to be out in the elements.  He steps with purpose, clearly troubled, and clearly thinking bad thoughts.  He keeps moving until finally he comes across a telephone booth.  He stops and just glares at it.  After almost walking away from it Casterillo stomps back over to it and yanks the phone off the cradle, so hard that it almost disconnects from the receiver.  He then flips the phone wildly and just yells out loud.

If you cared mother, why did you not at least try to find out where I was?  Oh that is right.  You did not care!  You say you care now, but I do not believe it!  Only because Shadron saw a sad look in your eyes, I am supposed to believe that?  Hell, she is already a better mother than YOU!  I was wrong about her, that I admit, but I can see clearly now when it comes to her.  But with you, with father... just... GRRRR!!!

Casterillo grabs for the dangling phone and slams it back down in its original place.

I could have used the two of you, instead of the two of you kicking me out like yesterday's garbage!  Am I truly garbage now?  No!  I am powerful, and it is clear that the whole world knows it!  I spent those years hiding and laying in wait, and I know now that it was all a waste.  There are so many lessons that need to be taught, and already Shadron has accepted hers.  Once she accepted what she needed to, I accepted her.  She has PROVEN herself.  Which brings me to two more pieces of garbage, that are just like you mom and dad!

He is breathing really hard and is very unstable.  The rumbling coming from the sky is proof of that.  Yet he will now allow it to simmer, nor does it do so on its own.

Damian!  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You went below the belt after your little girlfriend there illegally entered the ring.  Our match should have been stopped at that exact moment that the pipsqueak weaseled her way inside the squared circle.  Your little girl was not a part of the match and you should have been disqualified for that.

Believe you me, I did go to Katya after the match, and told her straight up.  Correct the referee's mistake, or I will not help you with what you want.  She looked at me but that was all.  She was scared, and she has every single right in the world to be.  Which leads me to just one of the several messages I will be putting out, when I choose to do so.

She needs to understand, along with her sister AND her father, that I can offer far worse than just a silly piledriver.  Little girls are the only ones that are scared of those.  Sadly that is what SCW is.  A bunch of LITTLE GIRLS!  You are just one of many Damian.  You are a brat who has just been wasting away.  Yes, you will claim that CHBK's words woke you up, but I know the truth.  He struck a chord with you.  But in the end I will strike you with far more than just that.

It starts Wednesday night.  You WILL watch my match, and honestly I really hope I face someone meaningful.  Hell, give me your little disciple!  I will make sure to bring a Firestorm that not even The Devil Himself can stop.

If any of the three Drachewychs will not give me her, both you AND her will be responsible for what will happen to the poor soul that ends up being FORCED to step inside the ring against me. The two of you will be FORCED to watch and experience something that even the Devil Himself should fear most...

He just looks up to the dark sky and simply says the one word on his mind.

Death.

Casterillo again just continues to walk forward through the night, continuing to make himself very clear.

Know that what is about to happen is not my fault.  Death Himself is coming for the first victim, then it will come for Kali, and sooner rather than later, Damian Angel too will DIE!  There is no room for their kind.  Once they are gone, my next message can be delivered.  No one will stop me from eventually accomplishing my mission...

All little girls must perish.

He is still angry.  His teeth are gritted and as they gnash, a lightning strike drops from the sky, not all that far away.  Casterillo looks in its direction and angrily nods before slipping off back into the shadows.  Back into one of the very few things that seems to comfort him at least a little bit.  That being the darkness.

I cannot sleep.  Not until I know he is okay.  Not until he is back where I am here at the hotel.  So much turmoil.

Look what you've done Kali.  Look what you've done.  It is all about to change for you, and maybe for everyone else.  Look what you've done...