Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Max Kane vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jordan Majors vs. Max Kane vs. Konrad Raab

Jordan Majors was impressive at the End of the Year Special. On Breakdown, she faces a couple of interesting opponents in Max Kane, the thorn in the side of the Network, and Konrad Raab, who has put forward his efforts to stand against Katya’s corruption. Could this be Katya’s way of getting rid of two problems? 

Singles: 2 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Resolutions

(Jordan Majors is shown standing in front of a camera as her new assistant, Karen, moves around her and prepares her for a video shoot.)

Jordan: And you’re sure people will be into this thing if we post it online?

Karen: Trust me, everyone loves a good internet message. That’s what they thrive on. That interaction with superstars that feels like a 1-to-1 conversation.

Jordan: Sounds a bit like a load of crap. Come on Karen, this better produce.

Karen: (Muttering) It’s not like you’re paying me that much…

Jordan: What was that?

Karen: Nothing! Go! Action!

(Jordan looks in the camera and does her best smug look before showing a half grin.)

Jordan: If you didn’t know who Jordan Majors was before, you all know now. I might not have won that end of the year invitational, but that doesn’t matter in the end. The impact I left behind is sure to force inevitable change in this company. They will try to diminish the minor accomplishments I made throughout that contest and they will hope that what they say gets under my skin and cuts me deep. But my skin ain’t that thin, ladies and gents. I’m not so deft that a simple comment will make me go into the corner, cross my arms and pout until someone notices. This will never be about getting someone to notice me. Every one of you noticing me will be a result of me putting this entire roster on notice week after week as I continue to stomp and kick through whoever and whatever they put in my path. It’s going to be swift and my actions will be strong. Before you know, you’ll all be looking up at Jordan Majors and admiring her accomplishment and fearing what one minute in a match with me can mean.

(Jordan shifts to one side and crosses her arms, one eyebrow lifting slightly above the other as she stares directly into the camera that stands in front of her.)

Jordan: I’m not too big on resolutions, but since it’s a new year and I have all of your attention, let me tell you what mine is going to be for this 2019. I’m making a resolution to care even less about everything you people have to say about me this year. I’m going to care even less about the opinions you have about SCW. Whether that opinion or belief be positive or negative in nature toward me, I could honestly care less. Spend your days tweeting me what you think. You won’t get a laugh, a frown or a groan from me. Waste your bathroom breaks at work commenting on my Instagram. I will mentally swat you away like a cow unconsciously waves away a fly with its tail and I will move on with my day and celebrate the future of SCW. A future where Jordan Majors reigns supreme and where her kicks are legend. Prepare yourselves for the moment where every time I throw a foot in the direction of any of my opponents the crowd in attendance and watching from all over the world will drop their jaws and anticipate seeing that opponent close their eyes and go to sleep right before their precious glances. This future I’m talking about is coming very soon. I don’t care if you’re considered to be a perennial champion, an undercard resident or a current Hall of Famer. Getting in a ring with me will be very bad news for your health, and very good fortune for Jordan Majors.

(Karen pauses the tape and steps forward.)

Karen: Jordan, umm, just a thought. The idea of this was to connect with the fans, and I feel sort of like you’re doing… how do I explain this… the opposite of that? Like they might catch this video and decide that you sort of come across as a tad bit mean.

Jordan: A tad bit mean? Are you a preschooler?

Karen: No, I can liven it up. I’m just still getting to know you and I want the best for you. For us. For all of us.

Jordan: But, what you want doesn’t really mean anything. You work for me. And this is what I want. If they love me, they love me. If they hate me, they hate me. So what? I mean, look at Nickleback. They’re the biggest faces in rock music history, but they have the kind of heel heat that people pray for their promos to garner. And how did they accomplish that, Karen?

Karen: I’m really not sure.

Jordan: They did it by absolutely kicking ass and taking names. They made hit after hit and they wiped the haters off their shoulders and just celebrated the success that came in constant waves. They’re the best of their era.

Karen: So you’re a big Nickleback fan, good to know.

Jordan: Hell no. They’re terrible. They’re the worst. Now Taylor Swift…

Karen: Note to self, Taylor Swift tickets for Jordan.

Jordan: She has a reputation that is well earned and that’s as good as it gets.

Karen: I’m not sure what to do with any of this.

Jordan: Hit record and keep going you sweat monkey.

(Karen sighs and hits record and Jordan simply smiles to the camera.)

Jordan: Now… where was I. Ah, yes. Before I was interrupted off screen by me new friend Karen, I was in the process of really cutting to the point I was trying to make here. Max Kane? Konrad Rabb? They really don’t matter any more than the next goofball that tries to step to me. I hear the same thing all the time. I hear that they’re interesting. But what makes them interesting? Are they interesting because you people react to them? Are they interesting because they act like idiots in and out of the ring and a horde of equally stupid people salivate over their every move? I could care less what you people think about me. If you follow me, you follow me. Whatever. But know if you follow me you are instantly following the most interesting person in SCW. I’ve been here, what, two weeks? One week? And already you can separate me from the people who spend all their time flaunting their cash and Hollywood lifestyle. You can know I’m not the person that’s driving the fancy cars or acting like I crawled out of the insane asylum or pretending my family is the next great dynasty. I’m here as me, for me, and love me or hate me, I’m going to be the person on the tip of all of your tongues for years and years to come. I’m not a dynasty. I’m not a one-woman revolution. I am the evolution of this business embodied in one, small but mighty package that packs a big punch and an even bigger kick. And I’m just getting started. Let me witness just how interesting these two idiots are this week. And when I’m finished with them, I can dust off these hands and look forward to knocking the next person off their pedestal. Welcome to the era of Jordan Majors, people. I’m the next great Star in this business and I have arrived.

(Jordan shoots the camera a smile and a knowing look before looking to Karen and slowly letting her stare turn annoyed.)

Jordan: For real, Karen? Turn off the damn camera. This thing is finished.

Karen: Sorry, Jordan, I was just thinking. That was pretty intense. Well maybe that’s not the right way to describe it. You were really going in on the fans there.

Jordan: And your point is?

Karen: I’m just hoping it won’t backfire in the end.

(Jordan smiles and folds her arms, shaking her head slowly as she looks down at the ground and slowly paces her way over to Karen.)

Jordan: Listen, Karen, hunny… I brought you in to replace the last idiot that did this job because I interviewed you and I thought you were, I don’t know, intelligent. I spent the last several months preparing for this with my cousin by my side. But I grew annoyed by her. And I got rid of her. My own cousin. So what do you think that means for you?

Karen: I get it. I get it.

Jordan: I’m not sure if you do, honestly. But I’m going to stick with you and give you a chance. But I want you to do something. I want you to keep your eyes peeled on this match on Breakdown and I want you to see what happens to these two men when they try to make things interesting with me. I want you to see how it ends for them and I want you to study it. Take notes. I want you to understand that what happens to them, it could happen to you. No, I’m not talking about taking you out back and roughing you up with the hardest kicks you’ve ever seen and felt. I’m talking about ripping out your very soul, stomping on it and tossing it out for the scavengers to gobble up and take for their own. I’m talking about ruining everything that makes you, you. Does that make sense to you?

Karen: Yes, it’s crystal clear.

Jordan: Good! Because if I can tell you one thing to prepare yourself for this job it’s this: if you thought Nickleback was bad, you haven’t seen what I’m capable of. And you don’t ever want to see it. I promise you hunny. Now, let’s get to the gym and get this posted.

(Jordan grabs her gym bag and heads for the door as Karen takes a deep breath, gathers her things and tags along behind.)
OOC: I couldn't do the adoption storyline because Konrad wouldn't see him until next week as obviously, he has a title match this week which he goes on a lockdown each time he has title matches so I went along with the idea I will be doing a few weeks before THOTF match. Thought to get a start on it before continuing it on in April since i had no other ideas for CD stuff this week, but will from this point forward.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

The beginning of an agonist threatening Konrad Raab part 1. Anaheim, California. Wednesday 2nd January. (Off Camera)

It had been a good day for Konrad so far, spending the quality time with his children without thinking about wrestling once, apart from last year for a while, but it was about his kids and family when they went out for the day to Disneyland. It was packed this time of the year to spend more than three hours he had there last time. They were getting home late in the evening with the kids enjoying their day out with their parents, something they rarely get due to Mattheus's, Roderick's and Konrad's careers in Motocross/Supercross rider, Ice Hockey player and a wrestler.

From time to time, Konrad plays soccer of course when he was required to like he had a game to play on Sunday as he was going to the Supercross race with Mattheus, Ambros and Fizz on Saturday. While everyone went into the house, Konrad didn't as he gets out of the car and locks the door. He walks over to the post box and checks to see if there's any post he had since the day out he had with his family which there was, and he takes the post in the house before closing the door.

He hands out letters that are addressed to Fizz, and there were some for Mattheus and Roderick as well, some career-related stuff and some were just fun stuff for them. Konrad goes upstairs with the post he has and opens them in the bedroom. There was one letter in particular that raised concerns from Konrad.

He saw the letter was from Germany as he opens it and reads the letter, written in German saying this.

To Konrad

I know you left Germany to get away from me, but I went all the resources to find out where you live now. I hope you remember me from school, the kid who always made your life hell. I'm planning my all-out attack on your disgusting ass, being the wrestler you can be, but you were the worst fighter in our school.

You couldn't throw a punch if your life depended on it. I see you being a wrestler for some reason, but I'm waiting for you, and I'm going to enter in your house and kill your ass because you're a fraud wrestler who sure as fuck can't fight. You were always weak and an easy target to pray on. You'll be battered and beaten to death in front of your family, and I have no problems tasting the blood of you.

See you soon you useless piece of crap.

Luca Schmidt.

Finally, Luca had finally found out where Konrad lives after all these years of Konrad forgetting his times in school and now had an agonist known as Luca Schmidt. A ton of history went on with the two of them with Luca always taking the piss out of Konrad, even pulled his pants down in front of everyone. Luca also gave Konrad a brutal beating each time. He wasn't sure how to take this letter as there was even Luca's address on the letter that he still lives near Koln.

Konrad Raab: “HAHA yeah right, as if that's going to happen. This letter is junk.”

Konrad screwed the letter up from Luca and threw it at the wall to drop on the floor. The other letters Konrad had were mainly bills that were being paid from his cards, even a letter from Sebastian, asking when Konrad was going to see him again, needing to contact the orphanage to speak to Sebastian. As he smiles at the letter from Sebastian, Fizz came upstairs as she was concerned and asks this.

Fizz Raab: “Is everything alright?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, it's all fine.

Fizz Raab: “Because you haven't come down and played with your kids yet.”

Konrad Raab: “I was reading a letter that got me concerned as the writing I didn't recognise.”

Fizz saw the screwed up paper on the floor and picks it up to unscramble the letter, and she had no idea what it said as it was in German and she asks Konrad this.

Fizz Raab: “Who's Luca?”

Konrad Raab: “It's no one. It's junk like other leaflets we get. I'm laughing at it, knowing it's just a joke and a ploy for Luca to try and get in my head, it's not.”

Fizz Raab: “I can see why.”

Fizz ends up tearing the letter up in pieces as Konrad shrugs the threat off for now as she also saw another letter she didn't recognise until she read it was from Sebastian. He wrote to thank Konrad for the present he gave him and giving updates on how Sebastian's trying to be good, but got into drug problems once again and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I knew Sebastian would run away from the Orphanage again. He's addicted to cocaine. He can't get himself off from it.”

Fizz Raab: “That's very concerning. I didn't know he took cocaine.”

Konrad Raab: “I told him not to do it because it can affect us getting him in our hands as our son and we are doing everything possible to get him. I know he's addicted, but he needs our help. He's trying to be a good lad, but he needs guidance.”

Fizz nodded as it was clear Sebastian was addicted to cocaine, something Konrad might have to experience with his sons at some point when they grow up to be teenagers not to go down that path. Fizz also saw the envelope that the agonist wrote that she tore into pieces as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “I wouldn't worry about Luca. After all, he doesn't seem to be a pleasant person to be with.”

Konrad Raab: “Trust me, I'm not concerned about a guy who threatens me with things he won't do. He won't do a damn thing to me.”

Fizz Raab: “Whatever he wrote doesn't seem to like you for whatever reason. I don't blame you for shrugging a one-off threat letter as it's a way of him trying to get into your head like Katya is.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah well, Luca and Katya aren't getting to me. If anything, they'll give me extra fuel to be a lot more aggressive than I have been as of late and win against whoever SCW want me to face. I'm sure Luca's talk with lies he speaks through his damn head.”

Fizz Raab: “Are you going to come downstairs?”

Konrad Raab: “Just in a bit, need to gather my thoughts up with some alone time for five minutes.”

Fizz nods, understanding Konrad, needed to be alone after the threat he got from Luca, and he wasn't able to tell Fizz the truth of him knowing Luca because he knows he can easily shrug it off for now. He knows to ignore people like Luca, especially now he had the mentality training under his name.

Konrad Raab: “He's lucky I forgot about him. I pretend you don't exist and I continue doing my business of being a wrestler in the ring and playing for LA Galaxy reserves team like a decent human being I am, while you be a bully, doing things you'll never make your promise on because you won't hurt me anymore.”

Konrad smirked as he laughs it off for the first time since he read the threatening letter and gets a dustpan and brush to sweep up the pieces of the letter and envelope Fizz tore up, teaching Konrad a lesson to forget the past and move on to what's happening in the present times. He needs to figure out who he was fighting next in SCW, although Konrad's going on lockdown during that time because of the Dragonweight title match he has against Luna Baby on that Friday.

The potential of Konrad being screwed again in a match in SCW is highly likely, but little does anybody in SCW know that Konrad had other plans about the damage Kayta has done. For now, though, Konrad keeps it to himself before he places the pieces of papers in the bin and goes downstairs to put the dustpan and brush in the kitchen and plays with his kids for a while before reading them a bedtime story, tucking them into bed and they go off to sleep.

As they do, they now talk about Sebastian's letter a little more after discussing Luca and his so-called plan of attack on causing Konrad hell as Konrad sits next to Fizz on the sofa.

Fizz Raab: “That's a good point actually when are you seeing Sebastian next?”

Konrad Raab: “Obviously, not next week because of the title match. The week after I will see him. More I see him; more the orphanage will see me willing to take care of Sebastian and them standing in my defence that I'm a fit parent who can take care of Sebastian.”

Fizz Raab: “I think it's wrong for the agency to even throw a wrench into plans of you being an unfit parent because of you being a wrestler.”

Konrad Raab: “Like wrestling has anything to do with their questionable unfit father role. They don't know me; they don't know you. We're going to fight for Sebastian's future, and just like everything else, I'm bloody confident to have Sebastian in our hands and take him here to give him a better life this kid deserves.”

Fizz Raab: “Agreed. Now let's have a movie night together, just the both of us because you deserve it.”

Konrad Raab: “I like that idea.”

Konrad kisses Fizz before he gets up from the sofa to dig out a comedy film he and Fizz like to place it in their Blu-ray player and watch two hours of it before they head to the bedroom and do their business in the bedroom before heading off to sleep an hour later. Konrad then spends the whole time with his family until Sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussing situations going on in SCW youtube.com shoot (On camera)

“First off, let me be the first to congratulate Owen Cruze for winning the battle royal. He truly deserves to win as Owen's one of the most dedicated wrestlers I've seen in years at his age. He impresses me every single time in the ring. I did hold him back on Breakdown because I didn't want him to do something he'll regret as he's got a very bright future in this business. Also Regan as well for defeating me last time out, showing she's still a beast in the ring to overcome and gained her respect for bringing everything I had against her.

I was willing to let things slide by me because truthfully, I wasn't focused on the current situation in the battle royal. I hate to make excuses as I'm not that kind of guy, but it's hard to overlook my result in the match when it was a clear fast count from the referee Kayta brought in without giving me a chance to kick out. Everything with Kayta is favouritism, all about who she wants to be champion or who Kayta thinks deserve opportunities than ones who do.

Kayta doesn't do an excellent job of leading her pack of dogs which leads me to do something Kayta would be pissed off with. Not only I brought a fair ref to make sure it doesn't go her way, but I also entered myself in the Rumble match in another company. I'm representing SCW because as Regan said, I'm a company man and I make sure SCW gets known to everyone and being better from the Rumble match as I want to prove myself all year round.

Which leads me to one of my opponent's Jordan Majors being in this match. The reason is to do Kayta's dirty work of taking me out for standing up against Kayta's corruption and Max for trying to destroy The Network himself. Jordan is a fresh talent coming to SCW to want to prove herself with the top names here; she claimed that in her video for the battle royal. She has a future here and destined to do things nobody has done. I encourage anyone to do that.

But the problem is you honestly think you work harder than everyone else? I disagree because all wrestlers you see in SCW work twice as hard than others, especially me. I don't think you know what's going on in SCW; you don't understand how hard me and the others have to bust our asses to get opportunities. Do you want to outwork me? Go ahead and try because you know it will be me who will push you to your limits because I bring my A game every time I wrestle in the ring.

Thanks to Kayta, she has sparked the invisible ice in me to be extra aggressive to do anything to win. I still maintain the fact I'm going to be positive, despite the crap going on with Kayta, but she's going to use you to win against me and Max Kane cos she doesn't like us doing the right thing.

Which leads me to talk about my other opponent in the match, Max Kane. I respect you as an opponent, and I appreciate you took on Damien Angel yourself, like me as well. However, I question as to why you didn't come to attack The Network when me and Regan were being attacked? Where were you? As I said, you are a brave guy, and you have had some great wins here and there, but maybe you should stick your nose in dealing with Dark Fantasy and The Beauty Factory who are also working with The Network too.

I know you want to seek out revenge and I don't blame you after what they did to you on kicking you out of the group and their attack on me and Regan a few weeks ago, but you need to challenge one of those members to a match because that's the right move to make. I'm stating here, and now I challenge Autumn Valentine to a match at Making Things Right PPV because I'm not satisfied with the no-contest result. Every result I have in SCW means a damn lot regarding my improvement of wanting to get better and better each time I step into the ring.

I will be winning this match because I'm confident to do so and I'm not letting anything Kayta does to me get to me because I'm better than that now. I'm making sure my extra aggressiveness and my confidence with me bringing everything I have to win this triple threat match because you push me, I'll push back, likely harder than ever to prove Kayta what she's doing doesn't stop me from being confident and the view of me wanting to win this match so badly.

Because I'm a hungry Iceman who will overcome the doubts Kayta and her dogs have against me and will also overcome everything my opponents throw at me, try as hard as you want, but it will be me winning because I need to win and succeed in this match. I want to advance to facing Autumn Valentine and beat her in the ring at Making Things Right. Max and Jordan, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”