Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Gigi Steward & Maddy Steward vs. Kandis & Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gigi Steward & Maddy Steward vs. Kandis & Scarlet Grey

Stemming from the End of the Year Special, Kandis makes her SCW roster debut by teaming with Scarlet Grey to face Team Desire 2.0. Booked by Sasha D, it will be interesting how Scarlet Grey reacts to teaming with someone besides Ruby Amarant in this contest. Meanwhile, Gigi and Maddy have plenty of reasons to want revenge.

Singles: 2 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 8, 2019
OOC: This is shit, I know it's shit, and I apologize. I wasn't feeling normal over the weekend and didn't get anything done. So I had to cut an entire scene because I don't have time to write it and still post and still sleep and go to work... so here. I'd say enjoy but I kinda hate it. I took Kandis to SCW in part to not be restricted by the Emerge word limit and now this doesn't even break the new limit, lol. Anyway... enough rambling...

----------------------------------

Breakdown 1-9-19
Team Desire | Giovanna & Madison Steward | "Brat Club and the White Rabbit Go To War"

{The episode starts backstage at the end of the End of the Year show to close out SCW for 2018. The scene opens to Gigi Steward in her gear and she leans up against the wall. She looks to be visable upset and frustrated at the results of the night. She ends up kicking the wall in anger. She turns around to Maddy Steward walking up behind her. She also has a disappointed look on her face at the results they just suffered. She just shakes her head at Gigi.}

Madison Steward: I mean, it’s not like we didn’t think this wouldn’t happen.

Giovanna Steward: I never would’ve thought it’ll go that far as it did. The battle royal was just suppose to be a fun little thing. Then that’s how we get treated. I know we kinda of joked about being Outlaws, but what in Goddess Heaven was that?

Madison Steward: I can’t tell you, G.

{Gigi and Maddy stands in silences as they just can’t find the answers they seek. They’re joined by their friend Ash who came with them for the show.}

Ash: Hey, so that was an interesting show you guys had.

Madison Steward: Oh Ash, I’m sorry. We were just trying to figure out what happened ourselves. This isn’t a normal thing. At least we hope it isn’t.

Ash: Well whatever it was, it was interesting.

{The girls are now joined by another and Sasha D. walks over to check on Gigi and Maddy. She has Gigi’s black “Brat Club” bandana she wore to the ring and hands it to Gigi.}

Sasha D.: I’m so sorry to you girls that that happened just now. I had no idea Katya would go that far.

Madison Steward: It’s ok Sasha. You don’t have to apologize. I think we were all caught off guard.

Sasha D.: G, how are you doing?

Giovanna Steward: I’m fine. A little disappointed. Shocked, but we’re in the fight now and I think we can really step it up. Katya played her hand and now it’s our turn. We need to show that we aren’t going anywhere.

Sasha D.: That’s fantastic to hear, G. I’m happy that you want to fight. I’ll see what I can do. We’ll try to fix what just happened to you girls.

{Sasha smiles at Gigi as she is happy to have her on her team. Unfortunately things don’t last too long as they are joined by another, Katya D. who walks over and tells the Steward girls how she feels.}

Katya D.: Oh my, Gigi, Maddy I’m so happy to run into you girls. You two were absolutely incredible tonight. I didn’t think you would put up a fight that long. I know 2018 didn’t go the way either of you wanted. Maddy with being the Star of Tomorrow and Gigi, a Tag Team Title reign, but if you continue this new attitude and some smarter decisions. You can be big in 2019.

Sasha D.: Save it, Katya.

Katya D.: Oh Sasha. I didn’t see you there. Anyways, Gigi, Maddy you two really impressed me tonight and I hope for the best for you two.

{Katya turns around and notices Ash standing with them.}

Katya D.: Who are you? I don’t know you. Were you in the battle royal too?

Ash: I’m Ash. I’m not part of the show. I’m just here visiting with Gigi and Maddy. They invited me to the show.

Madison Steward: This is Gigis sister. Katie’s other daughter.

Katya D.: Katie has another daughter?

Madison Steward: It’s a long and insane story and we really don’t want to hear it again.

Ash: We’re still trying to move pass it. That’s why they invited to the show. To help get our relationship back on track.

Katya D.: Oh well good for you girls. I hope for the best. For all of you… and Sasha.

{Katya turns and walks away from the group.}

Sasha D.: Don’t let her get in your head guys. She’s just trying to rattle you.

Giovanna Steward: I said I’m fine. I’ll be ready for whatever comes next. Brat Club will be alright.

{Gigi turns and parts from the group as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens in the parking lot to Ash waiting for Gigi and Maddy to leave. Katya is seen leaving the arena and she sees Ash all by herself and decides to get some more information.}

Katya D.: Hi. Ash, was it?

Ash: Hi. Katya.

Katya D.: I’m sorry, but still a little curious. I just didn’t know Katie had another one.

Ash: Yeah I didn’t know too much about it either. Apparently she wanted to create the Goddess in her own image. So with the government throwing and wasting money. You know how they work. Katie used her DNA and some remains at some site and I was born.

Katya D.: Wow that’s insane. So you’re like a legit Goddess.

Ash: I guess. It was all just so much too process. I still don’t think I’m ready for it.

Katya D.: You know, if you need anything I can be a good listener. Honestly I think that’s where Gigi went wrong.

Ash: I’m sorry. This isn’t really my thing.

Katya D.: Oh no pressure, but if you are Katie Steward. Then I think you might just be.

Ash: And that is just something that is always going to haunt me.

{Katya smiles at Ash as she seems to have some ideas floating around in her head. Ideas that if Gigi and Maddy want to continue down their own path. Well maybe Katya won’t be Goddess-less in her fight.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens in a Hollywood studio where Gigi sits in a director’s chair in front of a green backdrop. Maddy stands next to her.}

Giovanna Steward: So it’s a New Year and we’re still here. 2018 wasn’t our year. It wasn’t a great year and it wasn’t really a bad year. Outside the world of SCW it was definitely not a great year and damn ended as a bad year for us in SCW. We went into the End of the Year Show as a couple of outlaws and well the law of the land bit us hard and we payed for it. Kandis makes her debut in SCW. Sure she’s excited. Sure she has big plans for herself, but I’m sorry. Somebody is going to pay. See that’s something we don’t do. We don’t get our payback. Everyone in SCW is a sociapath. Kandis this is something I hope you knew coming here. IF they don’t win or they lose their championship. They all out for blood. We’ve never been like that. After the End of the Year show though. I think I’m starting to understand things a little better. We don’t plead for things we want. We have to beat it. Beat it like a pinata until it burst and gives us our candy. Katya wants to play house using SCW as her toys. Fine, but she’s not going to put us to the side for her favorites. We’re going to continue to put us a fight. She’s going to continue to deal with us until she finally sees that we’re not going anywhere. Because the End of the Year show opened my eyes and awoken the Goddess in me. Kandis I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry. Brat Club is all business on Breakdown and we’re spoiling your debut.

Madison Steward: Scarlet Grey, you might’ve made me tap out at End of the Year. Apparently. That’s what the record books show. Unfortunately those are written by winners… even cheating winners. We went into the battle royal just wanting to blow off 2018 with some fun. Like G said, we were a couple of outlaws and we wanted some fun. The fun is dead. We’re out for revenge now. The Brat Club and the White Rabbit are coming into 2019 and we’re all business. We’re not going to be screwed over again by crooked referees. We want to thank Katya for killing the two little girls that entered the battle royal. The two little girls who dreamed of a happy 2018. This is reality and not a dream. 2018 sucked. 2019 is probably going to suck too, but it’s going to suck a little bit less for us.

{Gigi gets up from her director’s chair. She throws up a hand gesture to Maddy who accepts it with one of her own as they turn and walk out of the studio as the episode ends.}
Man: Wow... holy shit, that was incredible.

Grey: That's what the Scarlet Grey experience is all about.

Normally, there's a lot more enthusiasm behind that line, but there's at least enough to be able to convince this guy he got the full experience. This is how it's been for Scarlet for some time now. Ever since things didn't end the way she wanted them to in her pursuit of a certain creative wrestler, she'd found herself drifting back to her old ways of finding some guy and showing him what the luckiest moment of his life looks like. And yet, it just hasn't felt the same to her. Nothing's changed about her technique, which to be fair was ever-evolving to begin with as she loves to fancy herself as everyone's greatest fantasy come to life, but something in the process just felt like it was missing for some reason and she couldn't even begin to explain it.

Man: So, should we go for a round two? Maybe get your friend involved to-

Grey: Actually, I need to start getting packed for a trip I need to take here soon. I'd rather not deal with it, but it's just one of those things. Thanks for the distraction though, and maybe I'll find you again if I need more.

The guy she'd bagged this time seemed proud enough, but she could tell he didn't want to leave quite yet and the longer this went the more likely he'd realize the truth. Thankfully, this seemed to get him out of her bed and back into his clothes before he motioned to her to call him before making his way out. As he did, Scarlet caught sight of Ruby on her crutches standing outside the door with her default annoyance plastered all over her face, which didn't change even when the guy winked at her before taking his leave. Once they heard the front door slam to indicate he was gone, Ruby crutched her way into the room and raised an eyebrow at her partner.

Amarant: Sounds like he had a lot of fun.

Grey: How can you tell?

Amarant: He was trying to be loud enough to get my attention from the next room over, for starters. Kind of hard to focus on reading and ignoring the pain my ankle's still in with all the noise, and you're only that excessive when you know it turns somebody on.

Grey: Jealous?

Scarlet could grin and stick her tongue out all she wanted, she knew she wasn't getting Ruby that easily. Even though they had slowly gone back to being on civil terms, Ruby didn't plan on letting Scarlet forget that easily about how getting lost in one of her psychotic episodes had put her on the shelf for a bit. Besides, Ruby could easily see straight through Scarlet's game, and unfortunately Scarlet knew it.

Grey: You can stop giving me the look Rubes, I know what you really want. This sucks, and I can't explain why. I'm not doing anything different than what I always used to do. If anything I chalked it up to simply not doing anything for so long, but even after lengthy dry spells I'm still a goddess beneath these sheets. So why does this not seem as fun to me anymore?

Scarlet angrily kicked her sheets off and stood up, her naked body in all its glory still looking as incredible as always. As she went to examine herself in the nearby mirror as though it would tell her everything that's wrong just like magic, Ruby couldn't help but ponder what she knew about the situation even if it was common by now that Scarlet wouldn't like the answer she would give no matter how much she needed it.

Amarant: You did spent the last few months obsessing over one specific guy and ultimately didn't get what you wanted out of him, and when I say you were obsessed I mean you made it clear you were willing to kill just to get your way. I know-

Grey: You can stop bringing up your ankle Ruby, I'm tired of feeling bad about it.

Amarant: My point still stands. Considering that despite everything you did, all my warnings to him and all the time and effort you poured into trying to get Blackbourne away from his girlfriend and inside of you, as much as I hate wording it that way, you came away with absolutely nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if you're still fixated on that when it's clear that like it or not, we need to just let it go.

Grey: Didn't we talk about this before I entered that open invitational thing?

Amarant: You also spent a good chunk of your time in it harassing Aaron or his girlfriend's sister, either yourself or using your charms to get some lovestruck sap like Gavin Taylor to do it for you. Considering they both also outlasted you...

Grey: Hey, blame that freak whose head is always lost in Wonderland or some shit like that. If he didn't show his ugly face and give me a reason to pretty much need to get you a new pair of crutches, I probably wouldn't have been caught and pinned!

Considering it was the antics of Giovanni Aries that caused Scarlet to walk right into her elimination after a solid showing, Ruby couldn't fully argue with that, or Scarlet's mumblings to herself about ripping out his beard hair and shoving it down his throat until he chokes. She knew what Ruby was getting at regardless though, and she hated it. Despite knowing she could cross paths with the object of her obsession for the past few months in that match, she still made it clear she was going to try to move on as much as she really didn't want to. The key word was “try” and she'd clearly failed pretty miserably in that respect before 2018 was done. Still, 2019 was a new year, and maybe if she could distract herself from Aaron's mere existence long enough, she could get back on track to the end game of the Red Empire.

Grey: I hate pouring all that time and effort into not getting what I want... I'm a true modern day goddess, I should always get anything I ask for.

Amarant: You know it doesn't work that way with those fickle people Scar.

Grey: Well it's not going to be any easier on me to just “move on” when there's always the chance I could see Aaron and his “love” parading around backstage. Ugh... I think I've been at this for so long I might be feeling this “lovesickness” those cretins always preach about.

Ruby opened her mouth to tear that idea apart, but immediately closed it as something dawned on her. Scarlet had never gone through so much trouble in all the time she'd known her just to get one guy in bed. Either she succeeded, or if they didn't seem interested and she couldn't change their mind on the first go-around she would leave it be. She was hesitant to actually call it “love” because the primary goal was a sexual encounter, but perhaps somewhere along the line Scarlet had developed her own little twisted definition of the word to define exactly why she spent so long on this one potential conquest. It also seemed like the only explanation as to why Scarlet had taken so much offense to Liane's mere presence, because it wasn't out of the question before for Scarlet to get around the whole “relationship” thing by somehow convincing everyone invovled into a three way. If that were the case, this might be worse than simply trying to move on from an obsession, and foreign territory in regards to keeping Scarlet in check was one of those things Ruby didn't like dealing with.

Amarant: You know, maybe it wouldn't be out of the question to see if Katya might be able to lend a hand. I'm sure that since you were so convincing with your bikini contest case to her and he's been trying to speak out against her “tyranny” it wouldn't be that hard to have something done about that.

Grey: I might give that a shot. Of course, I could also use something else to distract me until I forget all about them. I mean, that invitational was good for something at least if you ask me.

The sudden switch in mood and topic wasn't entirely out of the blue when it came to this woman, but it still had Ruby raising an eyebrow all the same as Scarlet's half-assed smile remained while she seemed to focus on her ass in the mirror. She even gave in a smack and admired its reaction to the act, almost like her way of symbolizing a light bulb going off in her head.

Grey: Rubes, since we don't know how long you'll be out of commission for-

Amarant: It won't be that long Scarlet.

Grey: -maybe you wouldn't mind if I considered another partner or ally for a bit? I mean, we seemed to hit it off well in the invitational and we've been thrown together to embarrass the “worshippers of the wannabe goddess” like you and I have done too many times to bother counting anymore. Maybe she wouldn't be opposed to the idea of the “Big Booty Bitches” since that sums us up too damn well.

It was clear Scarlet was talking about Kandis, a standout down in that EMERGE company who's massive ass was easily the thing most people remembered about her. Things seemed to be hinting at the two of them being booked to team up for this match by Sasha as a means of allowing her friends some payback they had no reason to get, but Scarlet almost seemed like she was trying to form a new long term plan on the fly here.

Amarant: So you're thinking of replacing me after your actions put me out?

Grey: No silly! It could be a side team or an extension of the Red Empire or something like that. Sub-groups are a thing in wrestling, aren't they? Probably should talk with her about that idea first though...

Amarant: Didn't you take shots at her assets compared to yours in the past?

Grey: Well excuse me for taking a lot of pride in flaunting what I've got Rubes. Besides, it's one thing to go off of what you only see on TV. In person? That thing is all real, and between the two of us we could truly create the Asspocalypse if we really wanted to. Maybe we can make that claim after we take those Stewards and smash their skulls between these glorious asses of ours at Breakdown!

Scarlet can't help but turn and shake her rear at Ruby, and while the expression doesn't change Ruby's at least internally happy that Scarlet seems to have at least found something to get her back on the right track, which is all she could ask for. Ruby begins to slowly make her way out of the room to leave Scarlet to her joyous scheming, but what she doesn't see is Scarlet's expression change once she's just through the doorway. Clearly what happened to Ruby is still weighing heavily on her mind, and she wouldn't be surprised if the Stewards try to highlight that fact since she's about to team with someone she's still getting to know as opposed to someone she at least knows a good deal about. She was going to find a way to make this up to Ruby, one way or another, and nobody was going to tell her otherwise on this one.

Maybe it's no surprise at this point that once we've got a camera feed, we've got a voluptuous ass taking up most of the screen. As we admire this bountiful booty, it's not hard to notice that it's clad in black and red booty shorts that have #BigBootyBitches carefully painted onto the back. As we pan back to find that all of this belongs to the one and only Scarlet Grey, she can't help but smirk as even though she's not a Twitter user she still feels she knows how to advertise for social media. She spins around, revealing the other half of her attire to be a red tube top that's not doing a very good job of keeping her ample chest from swinging all over the place, but since she's always been of the mindset that no attention is bad attention she could care less, knowing she's drawing gazes right where she wants them. Laying on a couch in the background we can see Ruby Amarant, injured ankle propped up while she looks to be busy reading as Scarlet does her thing.

Grey: Let me guess, you all thought I had no reason to be in good spirits considering how last year ended for me. Yeah, 2018 kind of sucked hard at the end because of an outcome that shouldn't have happened, but I'm trying to put that behind me and focus on a new year where I'll get everything I desire and then some. I mean, how could you think to keep this goddess down for very long?

Scarlet can't resist spinning around again, knowing her assets are going to ensure people are still paying attention to her.

Grey: Forgetting that the last Breakdown of the last year ever even happened, I'm aware that I didn't do exactly what I was hoping to do in that invitational either. Yeah, I might've been a bit distracted at points, and it wasn't as much fun not getting to do it in lingerie this time, but I still feel I did alright for myself. Can't argue with picking up a couple of eliminations after all, even if there's a bunch of people who want to question how valid they are. Seriously guys: you heard the three count or the referee's decision, get over it. If you really have a problem, take it up with them, not someone who simply surpassed you on that night. I'm starting to think that they're might be a bigger problem around here than refs not knowing how to do their jobs, but I know Katya's more than capable of fixing that. Can't argue with a girl who's done a hell of a job with the power she's got and all the people that hate her just because they aren't getting handed everything anymore.

Grey: This Breakdown, however, sees me having to compete on orders from Sasha, the same woman who decided she knew exactly how to end what I had going for me when she doesn't know the first thing about the matter at hand, and if that match doesn't reek of “petty revenge” than I don't know what does. First thing's first, we have this “clever” idea that I'm just suddenly going to collapse because I'm teaming with someone that's not Ruby. I know, Rubes has been able to keep me in check and all that, but you're forgetting that just because she's out of action doesn't mean she's going to be too far away. Like the good friend that she is, she's still going to be right by my side to make sure I don't “get into any trouble” while I work on redirecting myself back to the crimson-colored glory of the Red Empire. True, I'm teaming with someone new to SCW instead, but at least it's someone I consider a new friend.

Grey: Kandis and I have a lot in common, believe it or not. We're both women that you just can't take your eyes away from because we've got it and we proudly flaunt it, we're both tired of dealing with people who are clearly trying WAY too hard to prove they don't want what we've got, and it's no surprise that we have a lot of people who hate us just because they don't measure up. Throw in all this complaining about “cooked officials” and there's a lot of judgment being passed around by people who haven't even gotten the chance to talk with me. I mean, we even have a commentator who knows his wife doesn't compare to what I've got trying to compensate by saying I'm crazy. Well, aren't we all?

Ruby briefly looks away from her book in the background with interest at this line as Scarlet continues on.

Grey: I mean, take a good look at Gigi and Maddy. For the longest time they've tried to make themselves out to be some kind of threat just because they follow a false goddess in Katie, even taking her last name in hopes that one day they might be just as good as her someday. Yeah, maybe once upon a time Katie was a big deal, but what has she done lately that has anybody talking? All I see is a withered husk of a woman desperately trying to hold onto relevance and convincing these two that she's the answer to all their problems. And yet, they're standing here complaining about being screwed over when, let's be honest, they've done absolutely nothing up to this point anyway. Rubes and I already hold a win or two over them, and having a different partner doesn't change the fact that Gigi and Maddy are still blindly walking into yet another defeat.

Grey: Girls, look at me. Look at Kandis. Hell, look at Ruby. WE are what goddesses truly are, and that goes far beyond the fact that we're clearly the hottest women people will ever see in their lives. We know how to get things done in that ring when push comes to shove, and it's only a matter of time before gold becomes a color you associate with all of us. You two have been here for how long now? And yet, what do you have to show for it? I'm surprised Katie hasn't kicked you both to the curb yet for disgracing whatever image she's trying to present. Maddy herself said it best: records books are written by winners, and like it or not Kandis and I were winners over the two of you and many others in that match no matter how you want to try and spin it to save face, just like we're going to be winners over you again on Breakdown.

Grey: Kandis, I know where you're coming from. I can bet it sucks being told to team with someone you either don't know or are just getting to know all because on paper it looks like a good idea. I'm not used to teaming with someone that's not Ruby, so this is new territory for me. But it doesn't have to be that way. We both know Sasha's just trying to give her best friends the “payback” they deserve just because we embarrassed them to end the last year, which should be nothing new to those two by now. She thinks we can't co-exist long enough to add another loss to the Stewards' growing total. To that?

Scarlet turns around and gives her booty a smack, the hypnotic jiggle being an enticing message all its own. But more importantly to Scarlet, what's painted on the back of her hot pants is visible to the camera once again.

Grey: I'm not going to force this offer upon you like a certain someone thinks I tried to do to him, but maybe it's worth considering. I know Ruby won't be out of commission for long and I'm not looking to replace her, but maybe she could use a break from teaming with me every now and then to dominate people her way in the singles area. Maybe you could find yourself eyeing the tag titles for some reason and might need a partner. Or maybe you just need someone to watch your back if these are the games we're going to play around here now. Whatever it is, you can trust the Red Empire to have your back to make sure we're all succeeding. You don't have to be one of us, but you know you can count on us.

Grey: See what I've got written? I think that sums us up pretty nicely. What we've got going on back there is more than anybody can handle from one of us, let alone both of us. And yeah, maybe we're bitches because we know what we want and how to get it, but maybe everyone else just needs to learn to either bow down or get out of our way so we can prove what we want to prove. Fact is, this idea that we have “little chemistry” is just something fabricated to make it seem like the Stewards have any hope of beating us, but we all know they don't. You could even trade them out for someone else and it wouldn't change the fact that when they're lying on the mat, wondering what the hell happened, the only thing they'll see when they look up is our glorious asses to know exactly what happened.

Grey: Either way, one thing is for sure: come Breakdown, the Stewards will find out the hard way, again, what this Asspocalypse is all about, and everyone will know what should really be worshipped around here when all is set and done.

Scarlet winks and blows a kiss to the camera as Ruby shakes her head with subtle amusement in the background before returning to her book as we fade to black.