Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Hellbilly” John Goddard vs. Peyton Rice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Hellbilly” John Goddard vs. Peyton Rice

Katya ensured this match was filed and signed. Peyton Rice debuts on the SCW roster in a match that could put her young career in jeopardy against the debuting Hellbilly, John Goddard. 

Singles: 1 RP Limit; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team Matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, January 15, 2019
This character has been a long time coming, i'm both nervous about bringing him here to SCW but also excited. Hopefully at least he is well received because i feel he could be great here, but only time will tell. I know facing Omar's new girl Peyton wasn't what I had expected and neither did he. But here we are. I had a lot of fun writing this as i'm sure you might be able to tell. 

I'm posting now because I have to leave for work and won't have any time to do so as we're expected to be busy.

Hope you enjoy, I rarely ask but some feedback if any of you do end up reading would be greatly appreciated.

Omar, good luck mate. 

The War of Attrition...
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)