Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Aaron Blackbourne vs. Crissy Gardner vs. Alexis Quinne vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aaron Blackbourne vs. Crissy Gardner vs. Alexis Quinne vs. Katie Steward

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: NOON ET WEDNESDAY, February 6, 2019
Sorry for the string of no shows both here in the SCW and in Emerge... been very sick the last couple of weeks and have been in an out of the hospital. Finally feeling better and both this done. Wanted to do more to flush it out a bit more, but I gotta be getting to work in a few hours this morning.

https://www.hazardousraine.fwrestling.co...262019.htm
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "All for One and a Need for a new SCW Vision"

{The episode starts with Katie Steward slowly walking on a path up a hillside in the Irish countryside. She still in her white gown and wears her flower crown. She is still selling the effects after her last fight. The King knocking her out and in a blur seeing some demon attacking and killing the King. The only good look she managed to get on the demon was of it’s eye. Katie walks up to a tree and turns around leaning up against it still trying to recover. The last things she can remember are words from Marcus V. Lopez. Telling her when the Goddess finds out about the King’s Death that her friends TJ Johnson, Katelyn Buehler and Autumn Daniels will be in danger. She has to hurry back and save them. She pushes her forward, but ends up falling face first in the dirt.}

{Katie lays in the dirt for a few moments. Someone walks over and stands over her. They lean down with a bottle of water and offer it to Katie. Katie moves her hands grabbing the bottle and she picks herself up and drinks from it. Katie sits up in the dirt and looks at the person whose helped her.}

{Paris Dannon, another of Katie’s brats stands there. She is wearing leather outfit and a big hat with a big feather in it and a long blade sword in her belt. She holds her hand out and helps Katie up to her feet.}

Katie Steward: Paris? Is that really you? How did you get here? Is Robin with you?

Paris Dannon: Shhh! Everything will be answered in due time.

{Paris helps Katie back to her horse and helps her up on it and the two ride off. Paris taking Katie back to safety.}

{The scene jumps and cuts to Paris and Katie arriving in a village. They walk together with Paris holding onto her horse. Katie looks to be in much better shape now.}

Paris Dannon: So what were you doing all the way out in the middle of no where?

Katie Steward: Oh, I was mostly running. Running from the King. I guess I don’t have to worry about that anymore. I watch him get gutted by some demon thing with a creepy eye.

Paris Dannon: Wow. That must’ve been scary.

Katie Steward: Oh My Goddess! I have to get back to the castle. The Goddess is going kill Katelyn, Autumn and TJ.

Paris Dannon: It’s ok, Katie. I’m taking you there now.

Katie Steward: You are? Oh thank you Paris.

{Katie smiles as she looks excited to be on her journey with Paris. She begins to feel confident and ready to face the Goddess again. This time she knows she’s ready to speak her mind. They walk up to the castle walls and Katie turns and looks. She immediately recognizes that they’re not at the same castle.}

Katie Steward: Wait, I thought you said you were taking me to see the Goddess. This isn’t her castle.

Paris Dannon: No. I saw I was taking you to the castle. We’re here to see Robin.

{Paris walks on into the castle as she hands off her horse to on of the guards to go and put in the stables. Katie stands there as she tries to process what Paris just told her.}

Katie Steward: Robin has a castle? Our Robin? She is a Queen. In what world did I fall into?

{Katie runs to catch up to Paris.}

Paris Dannon: Well not really, she’s Regent Queen Robin. Technically Barry is King, but he is too young, so everything falls to Robin.

Katie Steward: And that’ll make you?

Paris Dannon: A Musketeer. It was one of the last stories that Robin read to him and I guess he liked it.

Katie Steward: Uh, so unfair.

{Katie and Paris walk into the big room where the King and the Regent Queen are. Another in the room is Marcus V. Lopez as he looks to wait for a meeting with the King. He sees Katie before she catches a glimpse of him and he manages to duck out of the room. Katie and Paris walk up to throne and they each bow before the royals.}

Paris Dannon: Your Majesty, Your Grace I’ve brought a friend. I found her out in the middle of nowhere. A little weak, but she’s doing much better.

Katie Steward: Robin. Good to see you’re doing well. I need your help. Autumn, Katelyn and TJ are in trouble and I need to get to them.

Robin Brooks: I see. Tell me what happened?

{Katie begins to go through her entire journey telling Robin everything that’ she has been through and what she’s trying to do. While Katie does that the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the Goddesses castle where Autumn, Katelyn and TJ currently are. They’re gathered in the big room with the Goddess and the three are just bundle together in a corner. Katelyn Buehler sits on the ground and her legs crossed indian style with her eyes closed. Autumn can’t help, but notice and is immediately annoyed at whatever it is.}

Autumn Daniels: What are you doing?

Katelyn Buehler: I’m getting ready to do yoga and meditate. Did you know Katie does yoga? I think that maybe if I tried ir then maybe I can find my center and I can reach out to her and tell her we need her.

Autumn Daniels: That’s is the dumbest thing.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh is it now? Well what’s your plan for getting us out of here?

Autumn Daniels: I don’t have one. Well I do, but it’s basically for me. TJ would probably die, or at worst lose a limp. Katie would probably not like that.

TJ Johnson: Hey! How is losing a limp worst than death?

Katelyn Buehler: Wait a minute…

{Katelyn picks herself up off the ground and confronts Autumn.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh..my… you like Katie.

Autumn Daniels: What? Shut up. No I don’t. I tolerate her.

Katelyn Buehler: No. You like her. I think you two living together opened up your heart and Katie is your friend.

Autumn Daniels: I will hurt you. Maybe that yes living with Katie I might have found her less irritating as people think she is. She isn’t a bad room mate.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh my, I am so happy for you. Admit it, you’ve had fun on this journey too? Huh?

Autumn Daniels: Ok you know what? Enjoy your yoga I’ll find my own way out of here.

{Autumn turns and begins to walk away. She takes a couple of steps and she looks at the Goddess on her throne listening to one of her advisers. Autumn steps back into her group.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh back so soon, are we?

Autumn Daniels: Shut up. Something bad is going down.

TJ Johnson: What? Is it Katie? Is she here? Is she going to have her face to face now?

Autumn Daniels: I said shut up.

{Autumn watches as the Goddess stands up from her seat. She appears to be rather upset by the news she received. She starts to walk over and the group.}

Gina Pierce: Well it seems your leader got what she wanted. Our King is dead.

TJ Johnson: That doesn’t mean Katie was the one that killed him.

Gina Pierce: She was a willing participant. She’s stolen priceless treasures. Escape captive. Defiant at every level.

Katelyn Buehler: Wow it kinda of sounds like she’d make a great Goddess, huh?

Gina Pierce: What are you talking about? No. I don’t want to hear it. Guards take them to the cellar. I’m done dealing with them.

{The guards rush in with their weapons armed. They take the three away. The Goddess turns and walks back to the center of the room. She’s still feeling hurt and upset by the news of her fallen king. The Goddess begins to conjure up a summoning spell. Black smoke begins to cover the floor and up rises a dark headless rider in black colored outfit.}

Gina Pierce: Dullahan. I summon you. Our King has fallen. I want you to seek out the ones responsible and get him justice.

{The Dullahan kneels to the Goddess. He stands back up and walks out of the room following her orders as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes back to Katie as she finishes telling her journey to Robin up to this point.}

Katie Steward: …And that’s when Paris found me and brought me to you and Barry.

Robin Brooks: I see. You know Katie, I’ve forgotten how good of a storyteller you were. You really are gifted at that.

Katie Steward: Thank you.

Robin Brooks: And yes, of course we’ll help. Autumn and Katelyn are brats and we stick together.

Paris Dannon: One for all and All for one. Eh?

Robin Brooks: So you keep on telling me.

Katie Steward: Thank you again so much. I really needed it. I honestly don’t know how I got this far.

{A rat runs into the room and heads straight to Katie. It shape shifts into Hurse.}

Hurse: There you are. Did you know Katelyn, Autumn and TJ are trapped away in the castle by the castle? We need to move out and rescue them.

Katie Steward: I know that’s why I’m here getting backup.

Robin Brooks: What is he doing here in my castle?

Hurse: Oh this is yours? Not too bad.

Katie Steward: You’re not helping. Don’t talk. Robin. You know how I said a druid was helping me. That was Hurse.

{Robin stares at both Katie and Hurse as she is fuming mad.}

Robin Brooks: Seize them!

{Robin runs back as Paris draws her sword. Katie jumps back and her butterfly wings comes out. Robin’s son watches on and his faces lights up at the colors of Katie’s wings.}

Paris Dannon: Seriously? You mope about Robin being the Regent and gush about me being a musketeer and then you show off your beautiful wings?

Katie Steward: Oh yeah, I never really looked at them before. They always just pop right out at odd times and that usually freaks me out, but you’re right they are nice.

{Paris holds her sword in front of her and does from fancy swordplay to show off her talents.}

Paris Dannon: You know what, that’s fine. You got a pair of beautiful wings and I’m going to have a beautiful pair hanging on my wall.

Katie Steward: Hey! We’re brats. One for all and stuff.

Paris Dannon: Yeah well I liked every brat for themselves much better. Besides, the Queen’s orders and all.

{Katie and Paris look like their about to go down in a battle, but Hurse steps in and stops Katie.}

Hurse: No.

Katie Steward: What? What do you mean no? We need this Hurse. TJ, Katelyn and Autumn need our help.

Hurse: Yes. That’s way we can’t do this.

{Katie let’s her guard down and Paris looks a bit disappointed.

Paris Dannon: Shame. I was quite looking forward to a fight from a fairy.

{Paris and her men take Katie and Hurse into custody under the Queen’s orders and the scene fades.}

{The scene opens in the jail of the castle where Katie and Hurse are locked away in separate cells.}

Katie Steward: So what was the plan again? Too waste time not saving my team?

Hurse: We couldn’t fight Paris. We need her.

Katie Steward: I know we need her, but you heard what she said about my wings.

Marcus V. Lopez: Bonjour.

{Katie hears the voice walking down the stairs and she jumps to her feet. Marcus V. Lopez walks down into the jail to visit.}

Katie Steward: What are you doing here? You have some nerve showing your face to me.

Marcus V. Lopez: Hey. I helped you with the King and you help acquire some nice merchandise.

Hurse: What’s he talking about? What did you give him?

Katie Steward: Nothing. He stole the sword and the spear and took off.

Marcus V. Lopez: Just proper payment. That’s all. It you want I could be of some assistance again?

Katie Steward: How about you come a little closer and I’ll give you a little smack a few dozen times.

Marcus V. Lopez: Someone is a little hot right now.

Hurse: Paris threaten to cut off her wings.

Katie Steward: Shut up both of you.

Marcus V. Lopez: Come on, why so serious?

Katie Steward: No. Shut up. I hear someone else coming down the stairs.

{Marcus looks up and hears something that Katie is hinting at. He hurries into an open cell and doesn’t close it all the way to hide. Down the stairs very slowly and careful walks the boy king himself, Barry Brooks.}

Hurse: Hey little guy. Did you come down here to visit me?

{Barry looks at Hurse for a second and quickly steps away. He walks right over to Katie and stands in front her cell.}

Katie Steward: Hi Barry, it’s me Katie. I’m a friend of your crazy mom. I’m on an important quest and I really need to get out of here. Can you get someone to let me out?

Barry Brooks: I wanna see your wings again.

Katie Steward: My wings? Oh yeah, my wings. You liked my wings. Sure.

{Katie stands back giving herself some room and she opens her wings out to show off to Barry. The young king giggles at the sight and he is in awe at them.}

{Katie looks up behind Barry and see something walk up. Without a sound the dark rider, Dullahan appears. Katie looks a little freaked out at the sight of a headless person. She realizes Barry is in danger and runs to her door.}

Katie Steward: Barry look out.

{Katie reaches through the bars and grabs Barry. She pulls him trying to direct him into Marcus’ cell and closes the door behind him.}

Hurse: Oh this isn’t good. The Goddess summoned the Dullahan. She really wants you gone.

Katie Steward: Yeah well so does a lot of people. Can you help me?

{Hurse tries to cast his nature magic on Katie’s cell, but nothing happens. Hurse looks around and notices marking around his cell preventing his magic.}

Hurse: Oh this is bad. Robin kinda had this place specialty made for me. I can’t use my magic.

Katie Steward: Great. That’s just fantastic. You know what I’m fine. Goddess wants to test me. Then I accept. I’m done running. I’m ready to prove myself and be the Goddess again. Ok Dullahan, bring it.

{The Dullahan stands in front of Katie’s cell, but turns towards Marcus’. The Goddesses orders were the ones responsible. The Dullahan breaks open the cell door as nothing is in his way to Marcus and Barry. Katie tries to shoulder tackle her cell, but she just hurts herself. Hurse grabs a rock on the ground and climbs his cell bars and reaches to the markings trying to scribble one away ruining the anti magic barrier.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Think I’m scared of a headless man.

{Marcus smirks as the demon from earlier begins to appearance.}

Katie Steward: Stop it. Not in front of the King, you idiot.

Marcus V. Lopez: Sorry, but you’re not the Goddess or my boss.

{Katie runs at the bars and kicks her leg out in between trying to hit the Dullahan. She does make contact with something. Dullahan attention changes to Katie. His cloak shifts to his side showing his head hanging from his belt.}

Katie Steward: Oh Goddess, that’s disgusting.

{The Dullahan breaks Katie’s door open as she is now back against the wall. Marcus continues manifesting the demon he doesn’t notice Barry reaching up and unlatching a sword from his belt. Barry passes it into Katie’s cell. Katie notices the assist and she picks up the Claíomh Solais, the Sword of Light. She charges through the Dullahan and the sword goes through him and hits the demon behind him too.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Ahhhhhhhhh!

{Marcus screams in pain in his cell. Katie holds onto the hilt of the sword looking at where his face would be. The Dullahan doesn’t seem to be hurt or weak and he grabs Katie and slams her to the floor. Katie lays on the ground and looks up at the head of the Dullahan. She realizes what she did wrong. She cringes a little at how disgusting it all is, but she does grab the head and rips it off the Dullahan’s belt.}

Katie Steward: Blocks magic, huh?

{Katie throws the head into Hurse’s cell to defeat the Dullahan. The Dullahan does end up falling to one knee and falls against the bars of the cell motionless. Katie urges Barry along and he runs to the stairs and escapes. Marcus steps around the Dullahan clutches his chest and breathing heavily. Hurse ends up scratching the markings breaking the barrier to his magic. He also ends up reawakening the Dullahan and he grabs Marcus by the throw and picks him up off the ground.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Bonjour!!!

Katie Steward: Are you serious?

Hurse: What did I do?

{Hurse looks around and realizes his mistake. Hurse holds onto the bars of her call tight holding himself up. He casts some nature magic on the ground around the head. A tiny volcano rises and engulfs the head of the Dullahan. The Dullahan reacts as his head his burning on his head. He realzes Marcus who drops to the floor. Items out of his attire and spill to the floor. Marcus catching what breath he could and he takes off running out of the jail. Katie jumps at the Dullahan and just begins beating the hell out of him until he’s down and out. Katie stands up over the lifeless body of the Dullahan. She pulls the sword from his body and Katie once again wields the Sword of Light.}

Katie Steward: Hey beautiful. Haven’t seen you in a hot minute.

Hurse: Ugh, if you don’t mind I could use a hand here.

{Katie runs over and gets the keys to unlock Hurse from his cell and escape the mini volcano in there.}

Katie Steward: Are we going to have to fight our way through Paris’ musketeers?

Hurse: I think Robin might have mercy seeing as you save our son.

Katie Steward: Mhmm her son. I think if she hears you we’re definitely not getting out of here.

{Katie and Hurse walk up the stairs and exit the jail of the castle and somehow survive their battle with the Goddesses mercenary, the Dullahan as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California at a studio set where Katie Steward sits in her director’s chair in her beautiful white and gold ring robe. She sits in front of a green screen and a camera in front of her.}

Katie Steward: Last time I think I was onto something. I mean I am something special. I know I say that all the time and everyone else always rolls their eyes, but I am a special kind of talent. Like seriously what is this lady boner Katya has for Dark Fantasy. Syren is a seven time World Champion now. Is anyone really excited? Everyone just seems to be angry. It’s not a good vision to hold in SCW. What people want to see if something they’ve never seen before. Or at least some nostalgia. People love some nostalgia. They can’t get enough of how great things were. From movies, to television, to video games and yes even to wrestling. So what would be better than Katie Steward’s Rise to Greatness? I know I might not have won the battle royal and things weren’t made right, but my performance like always was nothing, but stellar. Everyone still knows what Katie wants and Katie is going to get it done. I don’t have anyone in my back pocket other than a ghost writer currently writing this story and I promise it’s going to be a good.

This Breakdown I have another opportunity to beat Aaron Blackborne. He won the battle royal and his next in line to Ravyn Taylor’s championship. The title might not be my main interest, but this opportunity is something you want and good luck to you on that, but for Breakdown. Now you’ve got my attention. This time I’m going to be ready. If you’re going to be good enough to beat Ravyn Taylor then first you need to learn a thing or two about stealing a show. That is what I do best. Crissy Gardner You are on my radar too. You are one of the few who has their eyes on the Tag Team Titles and that’s what I have my eyes on. You won’t get in my way. This four way match it may just be the two of us without a partner, but that’s ok because Katie Steward is a one woman show and I am going to steal Aaron’s show. (laughs) and of course Alexis Quinne. I’m still very much looking forward to this match and you. I don’t have dream match ups swirling in my head. It’s more of a checklist. Alexis you’re one it. Crissy puts herself on in and Aaron signed his at Making Things Right. I have my own set of goals in SCW. Goals that should be taken into account by management. This is far more important than anything Dark Fantasy can do. I’m not on Katya’s team so instead I have to be her worst nightmare. Breakdown Katie Steward is sitting in the director’s chair and Aaron, Crissy and Alexis I’m making this a show you’ll never forget.

{Katie leans back in her chair as she fixes her hair and gets herself ready for her next big scene as the scene and episode end.}
I really hate to do this guys, especially since you all know by now I try to avoid this as best as I can, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get anything up for this match. I managed to get something started, but I haven't been able to focus on finishing any of the pieces because I've been feeling very ill lately, and it hasn't helped that because of said illness I've gotten maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep total in the past 48 hours. If I didn't have to try and make it through work this morning maybe I'd have been able to at least get something up, but I need the money and would rather try and fight my way through an eight hour shift and get paid for it than call in sick and lose out on that pay with no guarantee I'd still be able to get something up by deadline with how I've been feeling. I'm really sorry guys... hopefully if I cross paths with any of you again at some point I'll be able to give you a proper effort at the very least. Sad