Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casterillo vs. Konrad Raab

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: NOON ET WEDNESDAY, February 6, 2019
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Fizz and Konrad seeing Sebastian for the second time together/discussing problems with the agency. Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 22nd February. (Off camera)

It was complicated for Konrad and Fizz to win their right to parent Sebastian because of Konrad's job role on the firing line of it. It was a major topic that will be brought up in the courtroom tomorrow with Fizz defending him and petitioning her right to parent Sebastian. They currently leave their apartment to go over to the orphanage, although Konrad wanted to take Fizz down memory lane and while they go to the alleyway, Konrad speaks to Fizz while holding her hand.

Konrad Raab: “This is where Sebastian first met me, asking me to be his dad and wanting to be a wrestler.”

Fizz Raab: “How does he even run away from the orphanage to come here?”

Konrad Raab: “I have no idea unless he attempts to escape when the front door is open. I can see Sebastian not wanting to live there anymore.”

Fizz Raab: “This alleyway gives me the creeps, why would he want to be here?”

Konrad Raab: “I'm guessing to find someone who will take him home. He wanted me to do that on the first day I met him, but I said I couldn't do that because of the law and talking to you about it first. Let's walk to the Orphanage.”

It's always good to know where in Cologne Konrad and Sebastian first met each other which she saw from her eyes from a dark alleyway, creeping her out. She was thankful to walk away from there. They both reached to the Orphanage, and Konrad rings the doorbell. A few seconds later, Friedrich comes to the front door and says hello to both Konrad and Fizz and allows them to go in.

Friedrich closes the door and Fizz sees all the children running around like crazy; some are sitting down to play with their toys or watching TV. While she watches the children, Friedrich speaks to the pair of them.

Friedrich: “You both need to talk in my office with me.”

Konrad Raab: “I agree.”

They agreed as it's the first time in a long while they needed to talk to Friedrich to hopefully help Konrad and Fizz out about the situation. Konrad pointed the stairs to the office as they both go in and Friedrich closes the door behind them as they take a seat opposite Friedrich as before he can even begin, Konrad says something.

Konrad Raab: “I need more help than Fizz to fight for my cause of having Sebastian in my hands.”

Friedrich: “That's what I wanted to talk about. They know you're a wrestler, but they don't believe you can parent Sebastian. So what I've done is I've written every single visit you've made, including with Fizz as proof that you've been coming over to see Sebastian every single week.”

Konrad Raab: “I can't believe they said I was an unfit parent because I'm a wrestler. Fizz would back up the fact I'm a great parent to my kids. I take Mattheus my eldest son to his Supercross/Motocross races when I'm available; I take Roderick to his Ice Hockey games when I can on top of taking him to do karate, even doing it myself with him.”

Fizz was lost on what they were saying as Konrad turns around and he explains the situation he's in and how he'd help him to gain rights to Sebastian. She mentions this.

Fizz Raab: “Not to mention the fact he's taking Krista to her cooking lessons as she wants to be a chef when she grows up.”

Konrad translates what Fizz says on the new interest their eldest daughter had with her cooking set they got her for Christmas. Friedrich nods his head, noting down the fact Konrad seems to do a lot with his kids and he says this.

Friedrich: “I will support the pair of you in your cause tomorrow because Konrad's been committed taking Sebastian on as his son. If they want more evidence after this court case, I will have no problems taking pictures of you spending time with Sebastian.”

Konrad Raab: “I have no problem with that if it takes more than just coming over with writing reports every week to see him. I will continue to do that, regardless of the agency thinking I'm an unfit parent. I won't give up the fight to have him much more than you want it to happen, Friedrich.”

Friedrich: “I will also have another person with me to the court hearing who's also witnessed you coming over every single week, and she's a staff member here. We'll get this sorted because believe me; I want you both to have Sebastian in your hands. He needs and wants a home so badly.”

Konrad nods at Friedrich as Konrad then turns to Fizz and translates what he and Friedrich said as she then understood once it was all in English, although she says this that could draw up the case stronger.

Fizz Raab: “I've been taking a ton of German language courses just to get better at understanding the language and speaking it, not just for me, but for Sebastian as well.”

Konrad translates everything Fizz said as it's true, all the times she's been at home, she was hard at work herself with doing everything possible to learn and speak German, although she should've done it earlier, at least it was being done now.

Friedrich: “I'm happy to hear that. We're gonna work as a team to make sure this part gets sorted, and even if it doesn't, I strongly advise them to come down every Thursday's to see for themselves on how committed you are to be his dad.”

Konrad Raab: “That's what should happen, and I'd agree with it. It even makes me angry they would question something like that on how unfit I am. I'm not one of those crazy dudes who rip people's throats out or some psycho.”

Friedrich: “I believe that and I also believe Sebastian who's only starting to open up to me a lot lately to say how you're his hero and telling me how badly he wants you to be his parent and how he's having body problems. He even said he loves you and mentions how he wants to see Fizz again a lot too. I wonder if that had anything to do with you talking to him?”

Konrad was a little touched on knowing how much he loves him and Fizz as he translates to Fizz what he said and she was saying this.

Fizz Raab: “That's so adorable.”

Konrad Raab: “It is.”

Konrad translates to Friedrich what she said, and then he responds once again in German about the question of if he encouraged Sebastian to open up.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, I told him to tell you about any problems he has with you. He was afraid you'd mock and laugh at him. I said no, he would understand you. I also said you would tell Sebastian your experience of puberty.”

Friedrich: “That will strengthen the case even more. Just that alone shows how much you want to be a father to Sebastian. It helped me to know why he was wetting the bed and everything when he opened up to me. Speaking of Sebastian, he said he wants you to play football with him today and meet him outside in the garden.”

Konrad Raab: “That's what I'll do.”

Konrad translated to Fizz on what they've discussed and what they'll fight for tomorrow along with what Sebastian wanted to do with Konrad today. Friedrich shakes hands with Fizz and Konrad once again, and they leave the office to head downstairs to the living room before they head downstairs and head towards the garden, something both Fizz and Konrad haven't seen before as he goes to hug Fizz right away with Friedrich standing there to get more evidence if needed.

Sebastian: “I missed you so much, Fizz.”

Fizz Raab: “I did too.”

Sebastian: “You speak German now?”

Konrad translated to what Sebastian said to Fizz, and while she was going to respond to Sebastian, Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “Not quite. She's been working very hard to learn the language because of you. Ready to play football?”

Sebastian: “That's what I'm out here for.”

Fizz stands back as she didn't want to play football, but it was something Konrad needed with Sebastian to get some playtime together as they kicked around and even Konrad teaching Sebastian a thing or two how to tackle and to control the ball. Fizz smiles, seeing how happy Sebastian is to play with his dad which they played football for half an hour, even celebrating with Konrad each time he scores a goal.

It's one of those times when Konrad was happy, and it was good to give out that much evidence to even see Friedrich being able to give proof of Konrad bonding with Sebastian. He then runs towards Fizz and shouts goal at her and then hugs her as he says this.

Sebastian: “Want to see my pictures I've drawn?”

Konrad came running and didn't catch what Sebastian said as he responds to him.

Sebastian: “I asked if she wants to see pictures I've drawn.”

Konrad translates what he said to Fizz as she smiles at him, even a kiss on the cheek as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “We would love that.”

Sebastian picks up his football and walks into the house, although he wipes his feet first as he says this to both of them.

Sebastian: “Wipe your feet on the mat before you enter.”

Konrad shows Fizz what he was on about and nods as she along with Konrad to wipe their feet on the mat that's provided as they then went upstairs to Sebastian's bedroom. It's obvious he had all of it planned with pictures on his bed of various of different things of drawing of the orphanage house and even the bedroom as well. However, there's one drawing that caught Konrad's eye as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Is that the picture you draw of us with me holding the title?”

Sebastian: “Yes, it helps me remind me of that time we had. How you promise to take me as my dad.”

Konrad Raab: “Which hopefully will get sorted sooner than later. I'm not saying it will tomorrow, but I'd give it two to four more months before you become my son legally, then we stop coming here and you'd live in a wonderful home with us and being able to accomplish your dream as a professional wrestler that will lead you to be an SCW wrestler.”

Konrad translates everything to Fizz what he and Sebastian have been saying, and even she jumps in to say this.

Fizz Raab: “As you know I was a wrestler once, I will teach you some wrestling moves as well when Konrad is unable to. Konrad wants me to get involved in that, and I will do anything you need to be a wrestler too.”

Konrad nods, although then translates to Sebastian afterwards what Fizz said, showing that she wanted to help Konrad train Sebastian to accomplish his dreams of being a wrestler as well as Sebastian hugs her again and he says this.

Sebastian: “Thank you.”

Fizz Raab: “You're welcome.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm very proud of you to open up to Friedrich about your body problems.”

Sebastian: “You encouraged me to open up to Friedrich. He's very understanding now of why I wet the bed a lot. The truth is, I noticed something else about me. I got some hair down there and asked if that's a natural thing and he said yes.”

Konrad Raab: “He's right. You're growing up to be a man, and you can always talk to Fizz as well about your body problems. Although she's a woman, as your mum, she's going to teach you everything about that and sex on the rights and wrongs about it. She also promised to help you there too.”

Fizz looked at Konrad when her name was mentioned as he translates what Sebastian said and things like that and she comments about the situation while seeing Sebastian being embarrassed about it.

Fizz Raab: “Yes, you can always talk to me if something is bothering you with your body as I will understand everything you say. Everything about your body is normal right now; it changes you have to get used to and you will in no time. It is embarrassing, but it won't be when you're an adult. I promised to Konrad that I will also teach you about sex as well since Konrad can't always be there for you, but I will be.”

Konrad nods at everything Fizz said as it was a hard time for Sebastian to get used to growing up to be a man as every teenager does, even with the drugs situation that Friedrich nor anybody knows about as he wasn't able to open up to that part yet. Konrad refused to because of how much it'll go in the agency's favour.

Sebastian: “I want to go and meet wrestlers backstage in SCW when we get this sorted, so I know at least some of them that I could face in the future.”

Konrad Raab: “You will don't worry. The main important thing is you keep yourself well away from drugs, and you behave yourself.”

Sebastian: “I haven't been near drugs since your last visit. Sorry I got you mad.”

Konrad Raab: “It's not a problem as you just needed help. I know you're addicted, but also me and Fizz promise to take you to rehab and kick that addiction out. We will be strict about it each time we know you've been doing it.”

Fizz looked at the other drawings Sebastian's done to get to know him a lot better as she sees his creative design for art. She loves the fact he enjoys to draw and even colour stuff in as she gets translated by Konrad about what they said about the issue with drugs and how she will help him as well as Konrad himself.

Fizz Raab: “Yes, we will help you kick addiction of drugs out because that's what we'll do as parents.”

Konrad translates what Fizz said to Sebastian before she says something else.

Fizz Raab: “We also will do a lot of drawing and colouring time together as that's something we do as a family quite a lot at home, even with painting pictures with the younger ones. Your drawings are excellent.”

Once again after that, Konrad translates to Sebastian about the family time of drawing, colouring in pictures and painting as Sebastian gets excited as he loves art and drawing pictures of things as he says this.

Sebastian: “It's one thing I know I'm good at in life is drawing pictures. It also relaxes me and gives me something to do when I'm angry or frustrated when I don't play with wrestling figures. I want to draw a picture of you someday Fizz. I need a picture of you though.”

Fizz Raab: “Here, have this picture of me.”

Konrad translates what Fizz said while she gets a picture of herself out of the bag and gives it to Sebastian to put on his wall as she knew Sebastian didn't have a picture of her, even during the times of when Fizz was wrestling as well. It's perfect as he says this.

Sebastian: “Thank you.”

Fizz Raab: “No problem.”

After Sebastian places a picture of Fizz on the wall, he turns to Konrad to ask him a question.

Sebastian: “How are you doing with painting my bedroom?”

Konrad Raab: “It's finished and dried now. We also got some stuff you'll need when you move in with your bed, bedside table, wardrobe and cabinets to place your clothes in. We also got you some boxes to place all of your wrestlers and wrestling ring in any other toys you may have. Here's a picture of your bedroom.”

Konrad shows him a picture of his bedroom where it's got everything Konrad said while he translates to Fizz what they were talking about and Sebastian smiles, being so excited that he was going to have a home with his things inside. Fizz also gave Sebastian an action figure of herself when she wrestled.

Sebastian: “Is that you?”

Fizz Raab: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “Fizz wants you to have this because she knows you love wrestling action figures, and you can add that to your collection. Truth is Sebastian, without Fizz, I wouldn't be a wrestler in the first place. She helped me to be a wrestler, and she will help you as well.”

Sebastian: “You're still my hero of wrestling. You do everything right. Speaking about wrestling, how're things going?”

Konrad translated to Fizz what they talked about, and then the wrestling topic came up as usual, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “While I defeated Autumn Valentine, it didn't exactly go down. Kayta runs things now. I got to stand up and rise against it because I don't trust her, but I also want to get my match against Casterillo who didn't show up when I was meant to be facing him.”

Sebastian: “I hope you'll get it because you need to set things right. You'll teach him what a hero you are by following the rules and beating him for the win.”

Konrad Raab: “Well I want to teach him some respect, that's what I'll do.”

Sebastian: “Nobody in wrestling is as heroic as you.”

Konrad Raab: “That's not true. Owen Cruze is considered a hero, you have James Evans as a hero, Blake Mason's trying not to repeat his mistakes to be a hero, Chris Cannon's a hero, and Kennedy Street is a hero too. There are other heroes out there.”

Sebastian: “But none of them wants me to be their son and set me straight about the world and life itself. They don't care about me. You and Fizz do.”

Friedrich came upstairs and saw Sebastian talking to Fizz and Konrad until he says this.

Friedrich: “Dinner's ready. Fizz and Konrad have to go home now. You'll see them in court tomorrow.”

Sebastian: “I love you both.”

Konrad Raab: “We love you too.”

Sebastian gives his potential mum and dad a hug, and a kiss as Fizz and Konrad do back as Sebastian leaves, even with a tear in his eye to know he's so happy to see not only Konrad but Fizz as well as she talks to Konrad while they leave his room.

Fizz Raab: “Is he alright?”

Konrad Raab: “I think this was him being happy to see you as he mentions how he wants to see you more often. He even told me he wants to be alone with you, but I told him in the letter that Fizz can't do that as she has to take care of your brothers and sisters at home and not understanding German.”

Fizz Raab: “I'm trying to be better at it.”

Konrad Raab: “You are, and I'm proud. Let's leave them to it and head back to my home to have some time together, maybe go out for dinner tonight?”

Fizz Raab: “Sounds good to me.”

They both reached the living room floor and sees Sebastian eating as he waves at Fizz and Konrad before they leave the orphanage home to head back to Konrad's apartment where they got themselves changed to go out. A few hours later, they leave the house to a local restaurant near where Konrad lives which they spend two hours there before they go back home to relax throughout the day. 

The court case the next day was going right their way now with Friedrich fighting with Fizz and Konrad with their cause of being fit parents, although asked for more evidence and still not entirely convinced Konrad will do an excellent job of not always being there for Sebastian. What also could affect them is the influence of Sebastian being a wrestler from Konrad himself. The court case will continue on 13th March. They ended up spending the entire week together with the ECWF rumble match Konrad was taking part in on Sunday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A rematch truly deserved/Getting noticed the hard way youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“Before I get to my opponent, I want to discuss the family war. It's unfortunate that Kayta who shamefully is the owner of SCW for a while favours the lazy wrestlers who do nothing on a weekly base of only putting in work when they have title opportunities over the ones who bust their ass every single week, doing everything possible to earn title opportunities the right way. That's not acceptable, and I've said that from the start that none of you Kayta alliance has any sense of pride or passion for this sport.

On the other hand, I'm honoured and proud to take part in the Trios Tournament for the third year in a row as it's my favourite tournament in the wrestling business. It makes me proud that alone rewards me to perform at my best which I will guarantee. Even with one of my worst enemies in the team with me, but I won't bitch about it because I've teamed with worst people before and came out of them better and teaming with a relatively new wrestler who was impressive in his debut a couple of weeks ago known as John Goddard.

However, it's time to move towards my opponent now of Casterillo. I'm not going to repeat myself on the thought of him destroying me is highly possible now I've evolved into a cruiserweight wrestler because as I mentioned before, there was nothing else left for me to achieve. Also comes down to the fact that most people my age wouldn't even think to evolve into a cruiserweight wrestler.

However, despite that, you have no right to win a match by using a weapon to win. I know why you did it. It's because you knew right there and then, Damien Angel was better than you on skill alone. It's why you used the hammer in the first place, knowing Damien Angel beat you once and you were scared of it happening again.

It goes to show how low you'd go to win a match. I will never use weapons to win matches because look at my record right now. Both wins have come from opponents who used everything to cheat to win, but only I overcame them because of my mentality. My mentality is what got me in this spot, to begin with. It's my overall growth in wrestling that's gained me attention. 

It wasn't from Sasha helping me to get there, I did it myself, and that's something I feel you can't do. I still don't understand why your in this sport when you no-showed last time against me, hence why I wanted a match against you in the first place, and you don't want to win titles. It's no wonder why you're going nowhere.

The thing is, you have all the talent in the world to get yourself there, but you need to work hard at it, something Kayta has no clue about whatsoever. You'll have no excuses because even if you're not at the arena, I will go to wherever you are and drag your ass to the ring to beat you as I'm not allowing you to slip through the net again. 

I will teach and beat the respect out of you in the middle of the ring on my own because I don't need anybody to win matches for me. You'll see for yourself where I will do anything possible in the rules of the match, regardless if Kayta has something up her sleeve to try and screw me. She won't stop me from going on a three-win record which would be the best record I've ever had in SCW since I joined. 

You will see how passionate I am about wrestling when I pin you for the three count, leaving you room for no excuses or any bitching of me winning. I will beat you fair, and square like all matches should and walk away with my head held high to move onto the trios tournament to team with Marie Jones and John Goddard with a third win in a row because I'm confident to do so. Tomorrow night in Louisville, Kentucky, you'll prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”