Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Giovanni Aries vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giovanni Aries vs. Scarlet Grey

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: NOON ET WEDNESDAY, February 6, 2019
Would it really surprise you at this point to see this? Doubtful, though the last time Scarlet Grey was seen in front of a camera might have begged to differ. Things seem to be back to normal now though as we find Scarlet outside again in what looks like a garden, with beautiful red rose bushes dominating the background. Our attention, however, is drawn to the table and the tea set on top of it, and Scarlet is seated at this table sipping from a cup in a manner more sophisticated than one might come to expect from her. Then again, the fact that she's dressed in a red-colored version of the most provocative Alice in Wonderland dress you could find serves as a counterbalance to this in a sense. Still, Scarlet seems to be in a fairly good mood all things considered when she sets her tea cup down.

Grey: Now isn't this nice? A world where people are free to be who they want to be and do as they please without fear... most would call this a dream, but within SCW it's now a reality. This is exactly what SCW's been lacking for a long time, but those who are too used to simply slaving away at the grind would never understand. They're just too complacent with old ideas to accept that some change is for the best, though maybe they're just as afraid of losing their jobs because they're on the verge of getting exposed. I mean, it's hard to be yourself when you've built everything you are on a lie just to be a cog in the machine day in and day out. If anything, this is the biggest reason why I think people are afraid of Katya calling the shots now.

Grey: I mean, think about some of the people that have been singing Sasha's praises and trying to claim her father will fix everything when he's the one who broke it all in the first place. Guys like Owen Cruze and Chris Cannon have no personality to speak of and exist only to be the typical 'good guys', Kennedy Street went from being “sexy and flawless” to just another bland redemption story, Selena Frost just screams “manufactured merchandise machine” with everything she's tried to build herself into... honestly, there's very few people backing that girl who don't fit into a mold like this, and the first one that comes to my mind is probably only doing so because he still didn't understand that what Katya allowed me to do was for the best and he's still deluding himself into thinking he's happier with his life the way it is. Well... maybe we'll see about that soon enough, won't we?

Scarlet winks at the camera and it doesn't take three guesses to figure out she still hasn't fully let go of Aaron Blackbourne yet, but at the moment there's nothing more she can put behind these words. She knows she doesn't have his undivided attention anymore and her chance of fixing that will come at a later point, but there's other business to attend to first. Said other business is the reason why she's suddenly looking a little angrier.

Grey: Another guy who's clearly not cut from that same cloth probably doesn't even fully comprehend exactly what he's gotten himself involved with, which is no surprise when all he does is spout the word “wonderland” several hundred times a day. Does he even know he's fighting for Sasha and against Katya, or does he simply think he's the only supposed “hero” around here because he “understands” and nobody else does. I think it goes without saying that Giovanni Aries is batshit crazy, but I know a lot of you are just dying to tell me this is a 'pot calling the kettle black' moment just because you all seem to believe I'm no all there myself.

Grey: So what? Am I supposed to simply be this picture perfect representation of what people think they want? What's wrong with me simply being who I know I am: the sexiest bombshell any of you will ever lay eyes on with enough variety in my thoughts to make sure you'll always have the night of your life? Yeah, maybe I go off the rails every now and then, but can you really blame me? All I want is for things to simply go my way, and anybody would go a little nuts being shot down all the time, regardless of whether it's regarding a man you all know wants me no matter how much he and his girlfriend lie to themselves or the fact that Making Things Right was a rarity because I actually got a title opportunity instead of being screwed over in some capacity because I don't 'deserve' it or because someone else can't keep their business out of my vision. The only real difference regarding the match at hand this Breakdown is the fact that I can at least admit to some of my problems, which is more than good ol' Gio will ever let slip.

Despite the angry look still plastered to her face, Scarlet can't help but play a little bit as she cradles the underside of her chest. This motion causes something to suddenly pop up from her cleavage, and when she retrieves it and sets it on the table next to her tea cup we clearly see now it's a pill bottle, a large label with EAT ME written in marker wrapped around it despite no clear indication of what pills actually reside inside.

Grey: I would prescribe Gio to take a few of these and call someone in the morning, because his obsession with something only he seems to understand is going to get him hurt one of these days. I mean, he fought his heart out at the PPV only for it to be all for naught. Meanwhile, while I'm furious that I didn't leave as a tag champion finally I know a time will come again for me sooner rather than later regardless of whether Ruby and I are united once more or if Kandis and I stand side by side again. Besides, there was a lot more fun to be had before that match if you asked me, but somebody didn't feel like playing ball sadly. Just another poor soul too fixated on what he has to consider upgrading...

Grey: Still though, if anyone needs an upgrade it's Gio and to something a little less... Dr. Seuss if you ask me. I mean, I'm sure the wonderland is a fun place to visit and all that and I can gladly be the Alice that takes it all in, but the delusional fool's worrying about the wrong kind of empire claiming his precious make-believe treasure. He's too busy worrying about a lizard kingdom that he's inviting the Red Empire right into his world to lay waste to both everything he think he's fighting for as well as every single scaly bastard he believes he's warring against. Maybe it would be an upgrade to know that his lovely little land of lunacy is now the property of someone who will make the most of what it has to offer, especially when its goddess is going to crush the so-called defender not for his claims that I am some mere lap dog, but because I have a bit of a personal vendetta I need to collect on.

In the blink of an eye, Scarlet suddenly throws her arms across the table, sending the tea set and pill bottle flying as they crash somewhere offscreen. Her palms slam into the table as she rises out of her chair so fast it falls over, and while fans at home get to enjoy the sight of some lovely cleavage the look on her face and the tone of her voice clash with the blatant flaunting of her sex appeal.

Grey: I know you're supposed to be one of Ruby's partners for trios Gio, and while I'd hate to sabotage things for her this 'random' draw did that anyway by pairing her with two lunatics she has to carry that will likely make themselves dead weight on purpose because she's not on the Sasha squad like you and Damian are. I don't think she'll mind if I make her load a little easier to carry by taking you out though, because I have a little problem with you from the end of last year that transcends whatever you think I am to Katya. See, I doubt you remember it since you're so zoned out anyway, but when you crashed that invitational match with your nonsense about fighting for false prizes or whatever, you caused me to be eliminated because I stopped watching my own back in favor of breaking one of Ruby's crutches over your body. You cost me everything I deserved to get from that match, including a little bit of payback that's now either beyond me or trying to ignore me. So it's only fair if I take it all out on you come Breakdown.

Grey: You want to talk about how dangerous you are because you're unpredictable? The only thing you'll be able to predict for Breakdown is the fact that I have no interest in doing anything to you aside from shoving that thing you always take hit from so far down your throat you'll have smoke coming out of your ass for weeks. I'm going to make sure you don't make it to trios or keep bothering anyone else, not because Katya told me to but because I've grown sick of your mad hatter bullshit and plan on making you suffer for every time you utter the word of the magical land I'm going to burn to the ground so that the Red Empire may rise in its place.

Scarlet proceeds to storm out of the shot, even knocking the camera over in this sudden rage that seems beyond anything we've seen from her before. As the camera falls over it catches one last look at the pill bottle sitting in the spilled tea cup before we fade to black.