Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Gigi & Maddy Steward vs. Kandis & Autumn Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gigi & Maddy Steward vs. Kandis & Autumn Valentine

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: NOON ET TUESDAY, February 13, 2019
OOC: Sorry, didn't really know what to do with Gigi/Maddy RP and struggle coming with anything this week for it.

[center] Team Desire | Gigi and Maddy Steward | "An Opportunity and Memorabilia" [/center]

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California to Gigi and Maddy Steward walking on the sidewalk. Gigi is dressed in her cool Brat Club attire and Maddy with her dark clothing and her white rabbit mask on top of her head. They walk up to Autumn Daniel’s shop where Katie is staying at the apartment above it. They walk up to the door of the shop and see the closed sign in the window. Gigi pushes on a button intercom to try and reach someone in the apartment.}

Madison Steward: Do you think she’s home? It’s been a few months since we’ve seen Katie outside the SCW.

Giovanna Steward: I don’t know what’s up with her lately. She’s like stuck in her own little world.

Madison Steward: So about Trios this year.

Giovanna Steward: Oh My Goddess, we are not going over this again.

{Gigi turns around and throws her head back walking away from Maddy.}

Madison Steward: I’m just saying we were all caught off guard by the announcement. I don’t really know if I’m ready for this. I don’t even know what I’m going to do if I win.

{Gigi takes a seat down on the curb outside of Autumn’s shop. Maddy sits down right next to her.}

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, I’m not going to take this opportunity away from you. We’re not going to fake an injury to get out of an opportunity like we try to do with Katie and the TV Championship. I know we’re partners and we’re looking out for each other and want the best for that person, but like I did a few years ago this is now your chance to show SCW what you can do in the ring. Even if you don’t make it out of the first round. You can show Syren and Bree that you can hang with them.

Madison Steward: Yeah I think that last part might be a bit of a stretch.

Giovanna Steward: Also if you’re going to be partnered with Syren in this thing then that’ll be less of a chance Autumn Valentine goes after you when she loses to us on Breakdown. Which is why I’m wondering where Katie is hiding. I thought she’d be interested in this match. Like watching our backs.

Madison Steward: Like you said, she’s probably lost in her own little world. So what do you want to do since Katie is out and about?

Giovanna Steward: I don’t know. We got a tag team match against Autumn and Kandis and you’ve got your date with the this tournament. Maybe we should get you ready for what’s to come.

Madison Steward: Sounds good. How do we do that?

Giovanna Steward: I have no idea.

{Gigi and Maddy sit on the curb as a car pulls up to Autumn’s shop. The door has the seal for the LAFD on it and a man steps out and walks over to the shop and rings the intercom for the apartment upstars.}

Giovanna Steward: Ugh excuse me, yeah no one is upstairs. Can we help you with something?

Madison Steward: Yeah and are you a firefighter?

Fire Chief: Yes. I was just coming by and telling Ms. Steward that we’ve finish inspecting her home from the fire and the mold from the water damage and it’s good for her to return.

Giovanna Steward: Oh well that’s good news for her. We’ll tell her when she returns later.

Fire Chief: Alright, thanks.

{The man walks back to his car and drives away.}

Madison Steward: He was cute.

Giovanna Steward: Easy now. You’re training now.

{Maddy puts on a sour face.}

Giovanna Steward: Although now I guess we can go and check out Katie’s home.

{Gigi smiles at Maddy as together they leave the front of Autumn’s shop as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie’s home where Gigi and Maddy are. They sit in Katie’s office and Gigi behind a desk with Maddy standing by her.}

Giovanna Steward: Where does the Princess fit into the current situation with SCW? Maddy here, as her opportunity for TRIOS and I couldn’t be more excited for her. Though Gigi Steward is not a cheerleader that’s going to sit by and let her have all the fun. Team Sasha might’ve been defeated at Making Things Right and Maddy and I were left off the shows these past couple of weeks. Breakdown this Wednesday, Brat Club is looking to send a message and we’re looking at Kandis and Autumn. Autumn the last month has been super salty with people and Kandis starting to make a name for herself. I’m hungry. I’ve been sitting away watching Breakdown. Watching Making Things Right. The Brat Club been sidelined with nothing to do. Breakdown we are coming and We’re not going to be taking anything lightly.

Madison Steward: Opportunity has presented itself to me for this year’s TRIOS. At first I wasn’t ready for this news. I didn’t know how to take it. We’re not going to shine away from our past with Syren and we know Autumn Valentine is keeping an eye on us. I screw up and who knows. Katya can work her evil little fingers and poof there is goes. So Breakdown this White Rabbit is going to make sure she doesn’t screw things up. This Breakdown along with the Brat Club, I’m going to show everyone that I’m ready for this spotlight. I should be nervous and scared and facing Kandis and Autumn doesn’t help things. You know what, surrounded by Katie’s memorabilia and thinking of her long career. Her up and her downs. Everyone gets scared, but maybe. Just a little bit of the Goddess gives us the strength. This White Rabbit, like the Brat Club is ready for a fight on Wednesday. We’re coming off the bench.

{Maddy leans back against a dresser and Gigi sits in her chair as the scene and episode end.}
Being double booked I didn't get to do quite everything I wanted. J knew my plans though, so I hope she still likes what I did get to do.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Nine