Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward vs. Owen Cruze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Katie Steward vs. Owen Cruze

2 RP Limit per match
Deadline: Noon ET Wednesday, February 20, 2019 (NOTE THE DEADLINE)
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Great Escape and Cruze to Catch"

{The episode starts with a shot of a castle in the background and the camera pans down the side of it’s walls. The slides over to a sewer grate with a little stream of water flowing out. Also Katie Steward careful walks out of the pipe. Her white gown dirty and the bottom of her gown is wet from the water. She hops out of the pipe and walks away from the castle. She is followed by Hurse who is also a dirty and also very careful to get worst. He hops out of the pipe and follows Katie as the two escape the castle together and the prison that the Regent Queen Robin Brooks locked them in.}

Katie Steward: Oh My Goddess, this is so messed up. We don’t have Robin and Paris’ help now and I don’t even know what in Goddess Heaven that thing was that attack us.

Hurse: The Dullahan. It’s sort of like a bounty hunter. The Goddess must’ve send it after you. You must’ve gotten under her skin.

Katie Steward: I haven’t even done anything. I didn’t even speak to her when I saw her. Ugh this whole journey has been just one colossal failure after another.

Hurse: You can’t give up. This is important. You’re whole Goddesshood depends on this quest. Plus, Katelyn, Autumn and TJ need you.

Katie Steward: Yeah, well we’ll go to the Goddesses castle and I’ll surrender and ask for her to spare their lives and maybe we can all just go home.

Hurse: You’re really considering quitting!?

{Katie finds a road and walks on it continuing on her way.}

Katie Steward: Everything just seems impossible, I have no idea what I am doing and worst of all I’m literally powerless. I can’t do this.

{Something is heard in the bushes behind them that Katie picks up on.}

Katie Steward: What was that? I think something is following us. I could be Paris.

Hurse: It’s not Paris. It’s Barry. He’s been following us since we go out of the sewer pipe.

Katie Steward: What? Robin’s son. The Boy King. He’s snuck out of the castle following us and you didn’t say anything.

Hurse: Well he’s not following me. He’s following you. He likes your wings.

{Katie walks by Hurse and over to Barry as she leans down and offers a hand to get him to come out. Barry steps out of the bushes and takes Katie’s hand.}

Katie Steward: What are we going to do? We can’t bring him back. Robin is going to have our heads and we can’t take him with us. See this is what I mean. This whole quest is a complete disaster.

Hurse: It’s ok. This might work in our favor. We can negotiate with her now.

Katie Steward: You want me to bargain with Robin using her son? I’m trying to get her not to execute us here.

{Katie shakes her head as she forgets Hurse’s idiotic suggestion.}

Katie Steward: It’s ok, Barry. You’re with me. You’re safe.

{Katie holds Barry’s hand and they walk together along the road leaving Katie to think what she’s going to do.}

Barry Brooks: Can I see your wings again?

Katie Steward: Maybe later.

{Katie walks with Barry and Hurse follows them as Katie continues on her quest. They walk down the path and they come across someone standing by the side of the road. She stops and moves Barry behind her. Hurse steps up and sees what’s happening.}

Hurse: Who is it?

{Katie looks forward and she recognizes the person. His fox tail makes him very recognizable as it’s Marcus V. Lopez. She moves Barry next to Hurse and power walks down the road to Marcus. Marcus turns around and sees Katie walking towards him.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Bonjour, Katie…

{Marcus doesn’t get much out as he’s immediately met with a punch from Katie knocking him down to his knees. Marcus clutches his mouth with hands.}

Marcus V. Lopez: You hit me!

{Katie looks to be not in the mood for small talk hits Marcus again and this time knocks him out and he falls to the ground. Katie leans down and she starts looking for his pockets. Hurse runs over with Barry to check out what happened.}

Hurse: You hit him.

Katie Steward: So I’ve been told.

Hurse: Why?

Katie Steward: Because he’s annoying and he’s been a problem for me on this journey. Also…

{Katie manages to find the Spear of Lugh on Marcus and she takes it and tosses it to Hurse.}

Katie Steward: He called himself Renart the Fox. He’s a trickster. He’s stole that from me and he killed the King with his demon trick.

Hurse: This is the spear. The final treasure of the Tuatha Dé Danann. So you have the sword and the spear again.

Katie Steward: And Frenchie is out cold so he won’t be a problem.

{Katie finishes searching Marcus and doesn’t find anything else of value. A creature is hear growling in the distance.}

Katie Steward: What was that?

Hurse: What do you mean by his demon trick?

Katie Steward: He summons this big demon with one eye. He would’ve summoned it back at the prison if I hadn’t stopped him for Barry’s sake.

Hurse: So he’s linked to the demon. The Demon that you just describe as Balor. The King of the Fomorians.

Katie Steward: Ugh yeah, I guess.

Hurse: Oh boy…

{A giant black bear, Sparky with a red eye steps out of the shadows and stalks the three.}

Katie Steward: Ok, so we run…

{Katie grabs and pulls Barry into her arms and the three of them run away. Sparky gives chase to them as they run down the road. They see a house nearby and run towards. The door is already opened and Katie and Hurse run inside. Hurse slamming the door shut and they’re protected inside from the demon bear. Katie sets Barry down and begins to pace around.}

Hurse: So that punch? It wasn’t thrown by someone whose decided to give things up.

Katie Steward: Yeah well I just saw him and I’ve had enough with these games. Maybe I just need to stop playing and take back my Goddesshood by force.

Hurse: Well if we make it out of this then I’m happy that you’ve changed your mind.

{A little girl walks into the room with Katie, Hurse and Barry.}

Iris: Who are you people? What are you doing here in my home?

Katie Steward: We’re sorry to just barge in like this. We’re just looking for a place to take shelter from a demon that was chasing us. I’m Katie, this is Hurse and that is Barry.

Iris: Hello. I’m Iris. My dad should be back soon. Wait, did you say there is a demon outside?

Katie Steward: Don’t worry, we won’t let anything happen to him.

{Hurse stays close to the window and watches for the demon bear and Katie walks over to check it out while Iris and Barry keep each other company in the corner.}

Katie Steward: Do you see the demon bear?

Hurse: No. I think Marcus might’ve woken up and Sparky was unsummoned.

Katie Steward: So we’re safe then?

Hurse: Not exactly.

{Katie looks out the window and the demon bear, Sparky is nowhere in sight. Instead Paris Dannon rides up on horseback followed by a handful of soldiers with her. She’s climbs off the horse and checks the foot markings on the ground and then at the house.}

Katie Steward: Oh come on, how does she know?

Hurse: She is a musketeer for the King. So she must be a rather good tracker.

Paris Dannon: (shouting) Katie. I know you’re in there. I know Barry is in there. I’m not going to ask any questions on how you got out of the prison or what you did in there. I’m just here for the King.

Katie Steward: I’m so screwed.

{Katie turns away and walks around. She walks over to the kids and checks on them. Barry watches Iris as she makes rainbows in her hands and the Boy King loves it.}

Katie Steward: How did you do that?

Iris: It’s just something I do. I’m Iris. The Goddess of Rainbows. I’m here to help.

Katie Steward: Oh, ok well then help away. We need something pretty fast.

{Iris smiles as she creates a gateway for Katie and Hurse, one end of the rainbow.}

Iris: Don’t worry about Barry. I’ll see he’s safe and Paris can take him back to the Regent Queen. Walk into the gateway and my rainbow should take you where you need to go.

{The front door of the house is kicked open by Paris who rushes in looking for Katie. She has her sword drawn. Katie and Hurse run into the gateway and it closes behind them. Paris walks into the room and only finds Barry and Iris inside.}

{The scene changes to the other end of the rainbow and Katie and Hurse walk out of the other gateway.}

Hurse: So where did we need to be?

{Katie looks around and they’re standing outside of the Goddesses’ castle.}

Katie Steward: We’re here. We’re at the Goddesses’ castle. We still have time for save Katelyn, Autumn and TJ.

Hurse: So does that mean you haven’t given up yet?

Katie Steward: Taking a stand and punching Frenchie in the face might’ve been that spark that I needed. I’m ready to prove myself to the Goddess.

{Katie puts the sword of light out and holds it up ready to lead herself in a charge.}

Katie Steward: This is why I’m here right? Well it’s time I faced her.

{Katie takes a breath as she marches herself forward. Katie finally stops listening to everyone and she’s taking her faith in her own hands. The final showdown is on the horizon.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California inside a studio where Katie Steward sits in her director’s chair. She wearing her white and gold ring robe in front of a green screen.}

Katie Steward: Owen Cruze, the Star of Tomorrow. The man on a quick rise through SCW and someone whose going to be wearing gold pretty soon. He didn’t win the Adrenaline Champion, but he was close. It’s nothing to feel a shame of and I’m not going to be the one to do it. I’ve made plenty of close calls myself. Just two months ago I was close of wrestling away the TV Championship, but the struggle is real. Owen is fighting to be champion and he has a spotlight shining down on him right now and I want it. I will beat Owen Cruze and I will have that spotlight on me. My spotlight. I’m going to take it back. Beating Owen on Breakdown is exactly what I need. Only the last month I’ve been put through a battle royal and a four way match and through I came close both times and victory was snatched at the last second. I haven’t been beaten. I wasn’t beaten in the four way and the final two had to gang up and get rid of me, but I haven’t been beaten and I won’t be beaten on Breakdown. Owen I’m sure you’ve got to your Uncle and you’ve ask him for advice about me and his first words we’re “Ah shit...” and then followed by “She’s a bitch.” I am too. I am one tough one too. When the Goddess wants something that someone else has then there isn’t anything in her way that she won’t move to get it. Owen Cruze you are indeed the Star of Tomorrow. You had one of a match against Ravyn Taylor. We know that because she is a hell of a champion and you’re still here not giving up. Your name is on everyone’s lips and they’ve going to be cheering you along until you can achieve it. That is until I take it away. Like I said you have something I want. You have the spotlight. You have the attention of everyone and I want it. I’m going to beat the Superstar of Tomorrow and I’m going to get me the championship that deserves me. You may be a Cruze, but like your Uncle. You’re going to learn who a Steward is.

{Katie leans back in her director’s chair as the studio light above dim down and the scene is cut and the episode ends.}
My effort for this week

Enjoy and good luck

Versus Katie Steward