Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. STD/Manvel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship
Konrad Raab vs. STD/Manvel

1 RP Limit for singles;
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, March 5, 2019
[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Meeting Sebastian and his new girlfriend. Cologne, Germany. Thursday 21st February. (Off Camera)

A day where Konrad has a massive smile on his face as it makes him happy to visit Sebastian every Thursday's and especially he always wants to hear how Sebastian's getting on with his English, art and sports classes. Although he has other subjects to learn as well, those subjects are Sebastian's favourite, although English is something Sebastian knows he must learn well, not just for his mum, but in life as well.

Primarily he was going to move to America and needed to learn as much as he could to fit in with the other kids at his new American school he'll be attending to once Konrad, and the staff got the court case out of the way. Sebastian's passport was sorted months ago; the visa was still in question in the court. 

He rings the doorbell and waits for Friedrich to answer the door which he does, considering it's a Thursday and Konrad walks through the door and closes it behind him as they walk upstairs to the office and as they sat down, Konrad asks a question.

Konrad Raab: “Has Sebastian been naughty at all?”

Friedrich: “No, he hasn't at all. The reason I brought you up here is because of Sebastian. From what he's told me and what I've seen lately, he's got himself a girlfriend. He said a girl asked him to go out with him. He was so shy about it as he's never been asked out in his life.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm surprised, to be honest after him saying he has no friends and nobody cares about him.”

Friedrich: “He said that to me as well, and he still wants to get out of here because he's bored here, but the girl he's seeing is helping him to open up to other boys in the orphanage.”

Konrad Raab: “That would be great if Sebastian can make temporary friends before he leaves here. I rather he learns now than later.”

Friedrich nods as it was very wise for Sebastian to gain friends while he can now before he moves to America. Friedrich was concerned about the relationship with Sebastian and the girl as they could do something they were too young for and he says this.

Friedrich: “I did say to him you can date her, as long as you don't do anything you're too young to do. He said he wouldn't go as far as a kiss and a hug. Anyway, just thought you should know before you get shocked about the girl being with him.”

Konrad Raab: “It's perfectly fine with me. After all, it would be nice to get to know other children here as well as seeing Sebastian every single week.”

Friedrich: “Alright, let's go and find Sebastian.”

Konrad nods, it was good to know that Sebastian was starting to open up to a lot more people now, especially Sebastian got a girlfriend which wasn't something Konrad expected when he met Sebastian for the first time. They leave the office, and they go to his bedroom to see he was there, playing action figures with the girl Friedrich mentioned. Konrad stands a little over Sebastian until the girl says this.

Sebastian's girlfriend: “Who's that guy?”

Sebastian: “Konrad.”

He stops playing action figures with his girlfriend immediately as Sebastian stands up and hugged his future dad as Konrad strokes Sebastian's hair and embraces the hug Sebastian gave to his dad to be and says this.

Konrad Raab: “I heard about you having a girlfriend.”

Sebastian: “Yeah, meet Sofia and Sofia, meet my dad to be, Konrad.”

Konrad and Sofia shook hands, and he says this to her.

Konrad Raab: “Nice to meet you.”

Sofia: “It's nice to meet you too. Sebastian talks so much about you lately. I gathered how much he wants you to be his dad.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. You know he wants to be a professional wrestler. I want him to be my son as well.”

Sebastian: “Did you also hear she's helping me to get to know the other boys here?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, that's great because you aren't as bad as you think you are.”

Sofia nods in agreement with Konrad, and now Sebastian knows Konrad's around, Sebastian and Sofia place the action figures, and the wrestling ring in the large plastic box together and they place it under Sebastian's bed as he holds her hand and takes her in the doorway and he says this to Sofia.

Sebastian: “I want to spend time with Konrad now. I chat with you later.”

Sofia: “Yes, of course; I love you.”

Sebastian: “I love you too.”

Konrad watches them from the background, and they gave each other a kiss on the lips and a hug before Sofia leaves the room for Sebastian to spend time with Konrad. Konrad's got a carrier bag full of things for them to do and he pulled out a colouring book which was filled with SCW wrestlers as he says this.

Sebastian: “Oh wow, I love colouring. Got so much for me to do in that big colouring book.”

Konrad Raab: “I brought it for you so we can do some colouring together. Colouring is apart of my mental work out with wrestling.”

Sebastian: “I heard about that. I love colouring in. I can't wait to do more of this at home. I also love painting; look over there on what I drew on Monday.”

While Sebastian has a flick through the colouring book of SCW wrestlers, Konrad saw the painting he did of Konrad doing his finisher on which looked like Dawn Lohan obviously from the picture he's seen in the wrestling magazine, and Konrad smiles to know Sebastian was still keeping up to date about the latest news about wrestling. Sebastian says this after Konrad came back from looking at the painting.

Sebastian: “Thank you so much for buying this for me.”

Konrad Raab: “You're more than welcome. Now you have a girlfriend; I want to talk about that. Did you know what Friedrich meant when he told you not to do something you're too young to do?”

Sebastian: “He meant that I shouldn't have sex with Sofia.”

Konrad Raab: “That's right. He's concerned about you and Sofia on you both may do something you both aren't old enough for.”

Sebastian was a bit embarrassed, but he knows at the same time, it had to be said because although Konrad was at the right age to be a granddad, heck was one currently himself, Sebastian was far too young to even think about having kids and Sebastian says this.

Sebastian: “I still don't know my body very well to do anything like that. I'm not ready.”

Konrad Raab: “Make sure it stays that way.”

Sebastian nods as soon as he flicks through the colouring book, he turns over a page, and Sebastian sees someone he spotted right away.

Sebastian: “Wow, even you're in the colouring book. That's so cool, seeing you fly on the rope like that.”

Konrad Raab: “That's called a frog splash. Another reason why I got you this colouring book is so you can try to copy the drawings from it and make it your design from your art classes like that drawing you did.”

Sebastian: “It's a great idea. I could draw other SCW wrestlers too. I can manage to get to know the stars I could be facing in the future, especially that Owen Cruze guy. Already I want to be like him and you at the same time.”

It seemed like Sebastian already dreamt about facing Owen Cruze in a match which was very realistic, considering Owen would still be in the wrestling business when Sebastian turns eighteen. He sees Konrad colouring in a very completed book, and it was an enjoyable activity they are doing together. Sebastian, however, was colouring Regan Street in as he mentions this to Konrad.

Sebastian: “I wouldn't want to fuck around this wrestler. She's brutal as one can be as a wrestler.”

Konrad Raab: “Regan Street is that. You know I recently faced her, and I lost big time. It's the only solo's loss I had since the year started. Of course, I lost to the team of Syren, Bree and Maddy, but that's my first loss in SCW this year.”

Sebastian: “Do you think I have any part to play in you wrestling so good lately?”

Konrad Raab: “To be honest, I never really thought about that. When I think about it, I suppose it does on top of me mentally much better than I was last year.”

Sebastian nods as he went silent for a bit cos he wanted to entirely focus on colouring in the problematic part detail of Regan Street which took him a long while to get it done. Once he did, he went onto the face part of Regan Street, and he asks Konrad a question.

Sebastian: “Who do you think you'll be facing next and when?”

Konrad Raab: “A few days ago, I'm announced to be a TV title contender. Who it will be against I have no idea.”

Sebastian: “You deserve the title shot. You've won all, but one of your matches and you're wrestling in the best way you can possible. I hope you'll become champion again because you made me a promise, you become champion, you have more faith in being my dad.”

Konrad Raab: “I got to be honest, as of right now, although it might change in a few weeks, I'm not convinced if I will win as Kayta is still in charge and I know she'll find some way to screw me over with the match. She's done it in the past many times.”

Sebastian knows the story between Kayta and Konrad not getting along. He knows she wasn't a good leader for the company. Sebastian says this while colouring Regan Street.

Sebastian: “If I were old enough to be a wrestler, I'd sort her out one way or another. She seems to favour the wrestlers who don't do anything, other than getting title shots for half of the work. You're doing a ton of work and receive nothing.”

Konrad Raab: “I know, it's a sad state of SCW these days, and I get the feeling this title match is a sick ploy for Kayta to screw me again, screwing me around. I'm not happy unless someone that's not her to say this is a real title match without screw jobs involved.”

Sebastian: “I can't blame you for you to be so concerned about it. I will likely be the same. That Manvel guy, if you're facing him for the title, I think he's disrespecting the title. I mean who is Crystal Pistol?”

Even Konrad had to shrug his shoulders after the win he got over Crystal, and it's not something Konrad likes to see on the TV title being wasted opportunities to wrestlers who've not made themselves a name like that and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I don't know who she is either. I don't like how the TV title is turning into a sideshow belt. If Manvel is champion when I face him, I'm sorting that out to make the TV title to be viewed and taken seriously again. It makes me want to win the TV title again for that reason.”

Sebastian: “Even though you said you wanted to target for the Adrenaline title.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, I do, but at the same time, I didn't live up to the expectations last time as a TV champion. I want to do what's right, and if it means I have to make the TV title not be a side joke again, I will do it. At least Derrick Adonis took himself to be a serious champion. I don't see that so far with Manvel.”

Sebastian: “Nor do I which is why a hero like you can do something right, which is why the hero can fix the TV title division to be the belt everyone wants to go for again. Making it the top belt everyone wants.”

Konrad nods, that's exactly the problem on top of the TV title belt not regarded as a top valued belt. He always shook his head on the thought of the title being nothing more than a rookie's title when the belt was far more than that. It's a fighting champion's title to be fully committed and being consistent with fighting the best you can against top wrestlers. They continue to colour for a few more minutes until Friedrich comes in and Sebastian looks up and says something.

Sebastian: “Dinner time?”

Friedrich: “Exactly. Go down and eat; Sofia isn't going to eat without you there.”

Sebastian: “Let me say goodbye to Konrad first. I had so much fun colouring with Konrad today.

Konrad Raab: “I did too.”

Sebastian places the colouring book in his bedside drawer and then stands up to hug Konrad, even Sebastian kissing Konrad for the first time before he goes downstairs to eat dinner and Friedrich wanted to talk more to Konrad about Sebastian and says this.

Friedrich: “It's unfortunate he's not allowed to use the weights in the gym. We've started going, and he was told he's too young to do the weights. So he goes outside every day and uses the monkey bars to do some chin and pull-ups. He is so dedicated to being a wrestler.”

Konrad Raab: “What you have to know is to be a wrestler, it's also essential that Sebastian must work on stamina. Because as soon as you're gassed, you'll lose the match. It's why in the early days of my career, I lost matches on top of my lack of experience because of me running out of breath and stamina.”

Friedrich: “I had no idea about that. Sebastian is enjoying the gym work he's allowed to do, and he does get inspired by men lifting weights, but the gym instructor told him he has to wait until he's sixteen years old to do that kind of stuff.”

Konrad Raab: “I imagine he gets disappointed, but they say it'll stunt his growth if he does. It's a good way for him to get started with the basics, but tell him to also do some stamina work as well with the treadmill or the bike or the rowing machines as it's important to have stamina.”

Friedrich nods his head, hearing everything as he didn't know much about wrestling, he just assumed since he doesn't watch wrestling it's all about weights when it's also down to stamina. He notes it down on a piece of paper Konrad told him about wrestling as they then went downstairs, after they discussed Sebastian's gym progress which was going well.

Konrad Raab: “How's Sebastian's English coming along?”

Friedrich: “He's getting there. He's learnt the basics now; he's just starting the next level of English. He still needs to learn the differences between read and read as he still thinks it's the same.”

Konrad Raab: “Even I got confused with that as well. It is confusing for sure. It's great he knows at least the basics of English now. Keep working with him on it. Anyway, I have to go now, got things to do at home along with eating dinner. I'll see you next Thursday as usual.”

As they went to the front door, Sebastian ran and hugged Konrad again and says goodbye to him before he runs back to the table to eat as Konrad walks out of the door and leaves the Orphanage. 

Konrad heads back to his apartment in Cologne where he prepares himself something to eat before he rests up for two hours, watching some TV while doing some stretches and karate kata stuff. After he's done that, he heads off to bed before getting up very early in the morning to head to the gym to work out before flying to England in the evening for a tag match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TV title needs to be respected and honoured again youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“Before I go into the title of the video, I want to talk about the unfortunate news about Mr D relieving his duties as the owner of SCW. I've never worked with a better owner than Mr D who's always treated me with respect. Heck, I'm going to dedicate this match to him.

After Breakdown, champion or not, I will go up to Mr D to say goodbye, thank him for the memories of SCW and wish him luck in what he does in the future. I respect that man more than I have with any owner and I thank him actually for making me the best wrestler he could be, especially when he sent me to the mental training course to help me improve my mentality in the sport to be a former TV champion.

Now I get down to talking about the main reason why I'm here today, and that's the match against Manvel for the TV title. You know Manvel, I've seen the work you've been doing as the TV champion and sure, you've gone farther than I have as a champion for now at least.

Defeating Damien Angel is no easy task, I give you credit on that as even I've not been able to beat him, or rather he defeated me before I changed to being a mentally stronger wrestler. But apart from that win, defeating Crystal Pistol and Sammy Thomas Davies, is insulting that Kayta would have you face these wrestlers who aren't on the roster. 

It disrespects all the hard working wrestlers, busting their ass every single week to get title opportunities. If you wanted to be taken seriously as a champion, you'd demand to Kayta, this is unacceptable, and you want to face against the top wrestlers in SCW, but you refused to do that. Derrick Adonis was regarded as someone who wouldn't take the title seriously, but he did, and he went out to be one of the best TV champions we've had recently because Derrick gave a damn about being champion and being a better wrestler from it.

I think you're jealous of Derrick's success hence why you stabbed Derrick in the back by making him lose the TV title. To do something like that is pathetic. I'm not saying I don't view you as a threat, I do, and I refuse to make that mistake again if I take my eye off the ball.

You shouldn't be a champion if you make yourself and the TV look like a sideshow belt and champion. Any belt should be worth a ton of value and I know apart from my results is why I'm in this match. I will do anything it damn takes to make sure the TV title is taken seriously again; I make sure why the TV title is a belt everyone wants to go for and especially, I make the TV title as the reason why it deserves more than just being a belt to be defended on Breakdown shows.

Even if Kayta or Sasha rejects the idea of it, I will make sure the TV title gets enough attention just as much as the other belts to by defending it on PPV's because I will be a fighting champion. We know Manvel can't do it, despite the win he got over Damien. Maybe after the match Manvel, you'd think about taking yourself seriously as a wrestler and learn from it next time.

Because I know everyone would rather see me as champion than you as the wrestlers know I put hard work in. I would demand Kayta or Sasha to find some opponents for me to face. Not to mention, I will make sure the TV elimination matches will come back too because that's another thing I want to be brought back as I want to see people earning their title matches, not being handed on a silver platter.

Am I too confident? Yes I am, but I can't help it when Manvel lacks interest in defending the title against worthy wrestlers, I can't help it when the TV title is being looked like a joke. It will be a thing of the past because I will use the ice storm and pin Manvel for the three count because I can, and I will walk away from Breakdown as your new TV champion. 

It would also leave Mr D a happy man when he knows I'm pulling out everything to dedicate this match to him because he deserves it. Prepare to be Iceinated by the new TV champion when I have my hand raised and walk away from Breakdown with the TV title for the second time here in Indianapolis, Indiana.”