Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo vs. Glory Braddock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casterillo vs. Glory Braddock

1 RP Limit for singles;
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, March 5, 2019
The winds are fierce.  They are howling.  There is definitely a sense of uncertainty in the air.  It is unknown what direction Supreme Championship Wrestling will be thrust in after Retribution, but for now all is uneasy.  Even the one who has tried to hide himself more than the rest has had his cracks show.  Yet still there are those who believe that Casterillo is on the side of one of the owner's petulant daughters.  It is those that do not know the truth, or just do not care to want to know it.

Just like those who know or do not care to know that Mother Nature can be cruel.  It was six years ago, almost to the day, south from Indianapolis down Interstate 65 that the cruelty became reality.  To those there they likely always thought "it will never happen to me".  Yet it did.  Now weather does sound like a boring subject, but to Casterillo, it is clearly a major piece of his life, and the powers he believes he possesses.  That is most likely the reason why he stands now admiring the sights of where an extremely potent EF4 tornado struck one of the schools in Henryville, Indiana.

Solemnly but contently he walks.  Even though all the damage has been cleared from the storm, it is evident that the scars remain.

This is what happens when you are arrogant.  This is what happens when you bring wrath to your own front door.  There is no glory in this, Glory.  I will be blunt with you, but I am certain you will not understand, nor even want to attempt to do so.  You have said your piece already and are undoubtedly sticking to it, even though it is all a lie.  Every word.

For starters I am not affiliated with Katya, or anyone Katya even likes.  I have been acting of my OWN volition, carving my OWN path.  I have not needed anyone to help me out with anything.  I still have no clue as to why Autumn Valentine did what she did when I made it clear I wanted Konrad Raab for myself.  I wanted him at Rise To Greatness so he could fall from grace against me on SCW's grandest stage of the year, but clearly he wants to jump the gun and not wait for the right time.  Retribution will not be the right time for him, nor will this Breakdown be the right time for you.

Clearly you do not see that though, as you are more concerned about things that have happened and are no longer relevant.  For those things that have happened, even if they have favored you, great, they happened, move on.  Congratulations to you Glory.  You have your meal ticket from the Trios Tournament.  Go ahead at Rise To Greatness and blow it on an SCW World Championship match that the whole world knows you will not win anyway, being you are, news flash, NOT the best wrestler in the world.  Bursting your bubble, you are not even in the top thousand.

He pauses, looks around, closes his eyes for a moment, before opening them back up.

But you already know this.  You have confessed it already openly to the entire world.  You allow yourself to have an over-inflated ego.  That is something I do not have, as I am not the one who is claiming to be the best of anything.  In fact, I am glad that I do NOT believe I am the best, because I have seen it from countless others.  When you believe you are the best and fail to meet expectations, it crushes you.  That is why championship belts are not my number one goal here in SCW.  Teaching lessons is.

Casterillo rolls his eyes, which makes it sound like the sky is beginning to rumble a bit.

Your lesson is a simple one, but one I know that you will not endure.  You need to drop the naivety.  You are 35 years old Glory, yet you are acting like a teenager.  That is a little better than those like Syren and Regan who both act like spoiled little children, but it is not better by much.  Not by much at all.

You are naive because you are not choosing to see things as they are.  I am not a pawn in the D. game.  If you need that to be made clear, you will see that on Breakdown.  No one will be coming out to interject themselves into our proceedings on my behalf.  If someone on Katya's side DOES come out to involve themselves, I will knock off their head, and if given the chance, I will knock off KATYA'S head too!  None of it would be to prove myself to you either Glory.  It will all be because I chose to do so.  And who knows, maybe, just maybe, Konrad will realize that he should have backed away from me when he still had the chance.

Unfortunately, not likely.  The same could be said for you.  You could have just taken your little Trios prize and ran straight to Rise To Greatness, but clearly you want to stir the pot.  I will just say this.  When you throw the wrong ingredients in, the whole recipe can blow up in your face.  Unfortunately for you, your little Shekinah Glory triangle choke will not wriggle its way into the pot this time, as I too have that maneuver in my arsenal, only mine is far superior to yours as I can lock it in tighter and really wrench it in, leading to the victims passing out, being claimed.  Your triangle choke with your spaghetti legs is child's play compared to mine.  I know much Glory, and I know the counters to everything I have worked on.  I am not some rookie that you can just walk over.  I am a powerful being that can strike anyone down, whenever I choose to, and however I choose to.  Ask Damian Angel for reference, whenever he stops hiding behind Malphas, Behemoth, and Kali that is...

He cannot help it but to shake his head.  Casterillo walks across the street now to the spot of one of, if not THE most vivid image of that day, March 3rd 2012.  He stands in front of a restaurant across from the Henryville School District complex, before looking around once again, now a blank stare in his eyes, looking forward only at the restaurant, honing in on the spot where one of the school's buses pierced through the front of the place.

That could be a while, so I suggest that you just take my word for it.  You do NOT want to get on my bad side.  Though then again, maybe you do.  Maybe you want to learn a really rough and tough lesson the hard way, much like Sasha's toy soldier Konrad.  He is the one being led around like a puppet.  Then again, you are too.  I meanwhile am just sitting back and seeing what is unfolding right in front of my very dark, telling eyes.  I see chaos.  I see turmoil.  Those are two things I thrive at.  I can feel the winds blowing.  Where will they stop, nobody knows.  It is that uncertainty that scares everyone else that is involved in Supreme Championship Wrestling.  Except for me.  Wherever the wheel stops, I am fine with it.  I will adapt and keep pressing forward.  However if things do not go Sasha's way, or yours, or Konrad's, who am I kidding, all three of you are one in the same, your lives could change forever.

That is why I am on my own side.  At Breakdown this Wednesday night Glory, you will see that my words ring true, and that the self-proclaimed best in the world aura that you have placed around yourself like a halo will simply not protect you.  Just like how the future of SCW is unprotected.

Casterillo claps his hands together and a distant thunder clap can be heard.  He nods and stays completely still, comfortable with where he is, at a spot which has seen so much turmoil.

Back up north inside the Indianapolis city limits, Shadron is out on her own, which is not all that usual.  But being she knows Lawrence will not be back for a few hours she has selected an activity to do on her own, just to pass the time.  She has seen that she has gotten so many looks, mainly due to her purple hair, but probably also due to her demeanor.  She has a look of a very confident woman, confident that she has finally fully broken through to the man of her dreams.  Not even noticing she is doing it quite a bit, Shadron continues to strut down the street, even though it is beginning to get dark now.  The shadows are on the sidewalks and as the darkness sets in more and more, her bright green eyes become more and more noticeable.

From the other direction already a young man looks captivated.  He stops as she comes towards him.  She sees him and her jaw actually drops, meaning she seems to know who this man is.

I know those eyes anywhere.  Shadron.

Ian?  I never thought I'd see you again.

Nor I you.

What brings you here?
What brings you here?

They ask the same question of each other simultaneously.

I asked you first.

Fine.  I graduated from culinary school and now have a full time job here.  What about you?

Oh.

Shadron says the one word timidly, all of a sudden all of her confidence gone, like the pop of a bubble.

Are you a fashion designer yet, like what you wanted to be?

She is back to her mouse-like ways of the past.

No.  Things have changed Ian.  I have been... finding myself.  I mean um, ever since we parted ways, I-

She cuts her own self off, but she has his curiosity piqued.

Hmm, in what way or ways?  I hope not bad.  I know it hurt you when I told you I needed to go my own way, and I'm sorry for that.

Oh.  Don't be.  It's just, unexpected things happened.  I'm okay, never felt better really, it's just I never imagined I would learn the things I've learned and become the young woman I've become.

What unexpected things?

Shadron begins to chatter her teeth nervously.

I've already said too much.  Look, I'm sorry Ian.  I have to g-go.  Bye.

With all of her confidence gone she begins to run from his presence.  Unbeknownst to Shadron, her clearly ex-boyfriend follows her, making sure to stay out of her line of sight.  He can ever hear her saying out loud to herself...

I can't let him know.  My powers are too important.

To himself quietly he speaks:

Powers?  I have to know.  This could put me on the map more than food or Michelin Stars ever could.

He makes certain to keep the same pace that Shadron is, that is until she walks into the hotel, clearly looking nervous and back to some of her old girly ways, the ways that Casterillo hates.  She heads for the stairwell door and opens it, now out of the vision of the one boyfriend she had back in high school.

Ian meanwhile stays outside, now mumbling to himself.

Alright Shadron, I am going to find out your secrets and expose them and you to the world.  Nothing personal babe.  I just need the money badly.

Like ones like these always do, he seems to be formulating a plot in his mind, as he moves away from the hotel, heading to where he knows he needs to be, the restaurant where he works which is a few blocks away.

The hours have slowly slipped by, and for Shadron most of all.  Currently she is sprawled out on the hotel room bed, in the same clothes she has been in all day.  She is just gazing emptily up at the ceiling when he enters the room.  She does not even look in his direction.  He can already sense something is wrong.

There is a thickness in the air.  Something happened.  If you do want to tell me Shadron, go ahead.

I...  I don't want to talk about it Lawrence.

That is not an answer he is used to hearing.

I could sense that.  But hey, I have opened up to you.  It is the least you could do.  Please return the favor.

I would, truly I would, but this is different.  I...  I fear him.

Fear who?

For once, Casterillo is on pins and needles, uncertain of what his companion has on her mind.  He quickly seems to try to read her mind, but simply cannot.  He walks over to the bed and looks down at her.  He can see the beads of sweat forming on her pale forehead, which is looking even paler than usual.

It will hurt you if I tell you.

I doubt that.  If I end up hurt, I can take it.  I have taken so much trash in the past from all sorts of people anyways, including yourself.  What is one more thing.

There is a bit of a silence before she slowly and softly speaks to him, in a hurt, scratchy tone.

He's here.  Ian.  He was my boyfriend back in high school.  He wanted to go his separate way to pursue a career, and left me out in the cold.  I...  I didn't want to tell you.

Casterillo scoffs.

That is it?  You just happen to run across your ex-boyfriend, and it has you all worked up.  I am not worried.  You have made your choice and I have made mine.  I doubt you are having any regrets.

It's not that.  I just...  it's just...

She has her left hand in the air, now staring up at it for a few moments, before she jolts upwards, sitting up suddenly.

He knows what I'm capable of Lawrence!  We're not safe here!

Casterillo does something uncharacteristic and feels her forehead, closing his eyes, until he sees what she is sensing.  His eyes bolt open now too.

I am not going anywhere.  Just let me lock the door and close the back curtain.

He quickly does both small tasks before looking back at Shadron.

We have to be careful.  Act normal.  The powers we possess, we cannot use them.

She looks up at him, scared, with her hands outstretched towards him.

I know.  I know you also hate when I do this, but please, hold me.  I'm scared of what he might do.

He makes an exception this one and sits down on the edge of the bed.  He does pull Shadron in close to him, looking down at her as her head rests on his left shoulder.  From the look on his face, he can only wonder what is next.  All that is certain now is one thing, in everything he is embroiled in.

Uncertainty.