Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Alistaire Allocco vs. Kellen Jeffries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alistaire Allocco vs. Kellen Jeffries

FOR TACTICAL WARFARE: 2 RP per person (8 per team)
FOR OTHER SINGLES MATCHES: 3 RP Limit
Deadline: Noon ET Sunday, March 10, 2019
OOC: Here we go. Best of luck Adam my friend. I hope everyone enjoys!

Wedding Bell Blues

Kellen and Amber Apartment
New York City
Thursday, March 7th, 2019
8pm

One of the biggest days in the life of a young couple is supposed to be is their wedding day, but everything leading up to the day? Let’s just say there is an exhausting amount of time or work that is spent making the big day as big as it can possibly be and when you are the fiancee of you of the most attractive girls in the world? Nothing ever seems like it is going to be big enough because you want the day to be perfect. So there is so much that goes into it, but thankfully, when both people that are getting married work together to get things done, the end result can be a day that will never be forgotten.

If that couple does not work like a well oiled machine however?

Well that is another story…

Amber: So I have been thinking a lot about it and I think a summer wedding would be really nice. Something with a lot of people, but not too many people, though we have to make sure that Whitney and Aubrey at least have to be my maids of honor because one is my sister and one is my bestie. Well actually both of them are my besties which is why I totally want they both as maids of honor.

Despite the fact that as per usual Amber has plenty to say for both of them, Kellen is quiet even by his standard and when a couple is trying to talk about things to do with their upcoming wedding, quiet is never what you want to hear from one party. Being concerned about this, Amber is trying to get through to her fiancee.

Amber: Babe, you just don’t seem to have a lot say, like I am doing a lot of talking for both of us, and you said that you wanted to be part of planning for our wedding. Is everything alright Kellen?

The wrinkles in the skin on his nose tell a different story as those are always there whenever he is telling a lie small or large but Kellen tries his best to not let Amber know that his mind is on anything but their nuptials.

Kellen: I’m sorry, there are just so many things that we have to take care of before the wedding, and I want to be certain that this wedding is going to be perfect for you because you are only going to getting married once.

It has taken a while as reading Kellen can be extremely tough, but Amber has gotten better at it over time and at this time it particular, Amber knows that something is up with the man who will be her husband, but even she can not tell exactly what. The frown on her face is immediate as she is not having any of the story that Kellen is selling right now, instead placing her hands on her hips as she’s starts to glare at him.

Amber: Nuh uh Mister, I am not even buying that so you had better come up with something stronger than that if you think that you are going to get one over on sir. What is going on with you Kellen?

You have to give it to Kellen, he knew that Amber had already found him out, but still he was not going down with fight, continuing to keep up the clever ruse he was was desperately trying to convince Amber was the truth.

Kellen: What do you mean Amber? We are talking about our wedding, so what makes you think that our wedding is not the only thing on my mind right now? Because I can promise you babe, there is nothing I am thinking of other than our wedding day.

Despite Kellen’s best efforts to convince her to the contrary, Amber is positive that something is not right, and she is not taking no for an answer. Sitting down on their sofa in the living room, Amber invites Kellen to sit with her and talk, which if he knows what is good for him at this point he will sit and talk with him. With Kellen sitting right next to her now Amber reaches out and touches his face with the palm of her hand.

Amber: Kellen I want you to know just how much I am totally in love with you babe, but we are talking about our wedding right now and I can telling something is not right with so you had better tell me what is the matter, because otherwise I am going to have to try and figure out by myself what is going and Kellen? Trust me when I say to you that does not benefit either one of us alright?

Finally having no other alternative but a confession, Kellen sighs heavily and tells Amber what is really going on with him.

Kellen: You know I love you with every fiber of being Amber, but there are somethings that I think you should fully consider before you marry me because there is no turning back this time, alright? I have already been divorced twice and I will not do it for a third time so this is it, we get married and we are staying married, so I want you to know everything there is to know about me ahead of time.

Her eyes narrow and face goes flush as Amber starts to get extremely calm while speaking in hushed tones.

Amber: Kellen understand me right now okay before go any further, because I can take anything that you have to tell me and I will still totally want to be with you for the rest of my life. I swear though Kellen if you are about to tell me that you are screwing around, I know that some people don’t think that I am very smart and you have probably already told to run because will find out who she is and when I do I will claw that bitches eyes out with a rusty mellon baller, if she is anywhere near here, understood?

Looking at Amber with his mouth hanging open and his eyes huge, Kellen is very careful of what to say next because even though he has done nothing wrong, her reaction toward him has left him a bit stunned to say the least.

Kellen: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there killer! I want to make this crystal clear so that we never, ever have to have this discussion again. You are the only woman in my life, and you are going to be the only woman in my life for the rest of my life, because I only want you and nobody else alright?

A bright smile breaks out slowly from Amber’s mouth while there is nothing but relief from the face of Kellen.

Amber: I know, I know, you would never cheat on me, cause that would be completely devastate me and stuff. Plus, that is the type of thing that the old Kellen would do, and you Mister are not the old Kellen anymore. I can tell that something is just totally wrong about you today, and the last couple days honestly, so why won’t you talk to me and tell me what is going on with you. We need to get this sorted out, because it is really going to look weird if I do all of the planning for our wedding, because there are somethings I am not very good at, and that is where you come in.

Trying to explain himself again while trying not to say something that is going to cause Amber to freak out is a delicate balance to be certain but Kellen does his best to prove that he is up to the challenge.

Kellen: I am glad that you realize that I would not ever cheat on you with anyone else, but I do think that it is time that we have this discussion about the wedding because I want you to understand exactly what it is you are getting yourself into by marrying me. Like we have discussed before, until after I met you ever, I was not a good man. In fact some would say that I was I downright evil man, and I can’t really say that they were wrong either.

Stroking Kellen’s face calmly, Amber tries once again to do her best to reassure him, pointing out that she already knows what kind of man that Kellen used to be, but she also knows that he has changed for the better as well.

Amber: Babe, there is nothing you haven’t told me about already. I know that is true because you when you say that you do not want us to get married keeping secrets from each other, so I know that you have none. You also need to recognize that I am not completely innocent either alright? I have done a lot of things to a lot of people that I am not proud of too, so you are not alone in this alright? That’s why this wedding between the two of us will be perfect because all of our friends and family will be there, and it is really like we are starting over.

Taken a deep breath in that is very noticable, Amber’s words clearly have had an effect on Kellen, though she is not exactly sure if they had the effect she was hoping for.

Amber: Is everything alright Kellen?

Staring off into the distance for a few minutes, Kellen turns and looks at Amber thoughtfully, searching for the write words he wants to say next.

Kellen: That’s just it hon, our friends and family. I have been such a bastard for so long, my family does not even speak to me any longer at this point, and I am pretty sure that my friends are non-existent. I want to make this wedding day be this best possible day for you, but I am just not sure that my past is not going to cause to many issues for my present and my future for that to happen.

Amber: That’s what you don’t seem to understand baby, I am marrying you. Not my friends or family and not your friends and family. I am marrying you, and like if that means you won’t have many people here from your side..

Kellen is quick to interject.

Kellen: Amber, I still don’t think you are understanding the situation, there may not be anyone there from my side.

Kissing Kellen on the lips, Amber is all smiles as she tries to distract him by coyly sitting on Kellen’s lap while she raises her eyebrows with what she says next.

Amber: That is perfectly fine with me babe. If there is nobody there from your side, then we just get the ceremony and the reception over that much soon so we can get started on that honeymoon, in fact, we could practice right now.

Immediately Amber starts grinding Kellen while kissing him again, but then she becomes increasingly concerned when Kellen still looks like his mind is wandering.

Amber: Alright Mister, you have me on top of you, ready to go for a ride if you know what I mean, and yet you still look like you are not interested at all? As if! What is going on here Mister Kellen Jeffries, because if I didn’t know any better I would swear that you didn’t want me, but I that is not the case, so what is it?

Looking at his beautiful fiancee who obviously wants to do something other than talking about their wedding now, Kellen sighs before apologizing.

Kellen: I am sorry, you know of course that I still want you, I always want you. Right now though, I just can not get our last conversation about our wedding out of my mind. You have said to me before that you would like to get married in an outdoor type of ceremony sometime during the summer, is that still the case?

Trying to hide her frustrations that Kellen was not fully into what she wants to do right now because she is aware the Kellen only wants the wedding to be perfect for her, Amber half smiles and nods.

Amber: Kellen, I am telling you that it really does not matter to me as much. Yes, ideally we would get married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony sometime during the summer when the weather is really nice outside but honestly babe, all that really matters to me is that it is like you I am getting married to. Now if you don’t mind I kind of was getting into the middle of something…

Amber tries to interest Kellen once again in something much more intimate, but Kellen can not shut his mind off once it starts going, something that Amber both adores and particularly at this moment hates about him.

Kellen: So that means at most I am going to have six months tops to give you the wedding you both want and deserve. Thinking about it, six months really is not a whole lot of time to figure things out, especially if I think that I am going to find him when it has taken me seven years so far and I haven’t been able to find him.

And with the end of his last comment immediately taking hold in Amber’s mind she knows both what exactly this is about or who about specifically and she also knows as she sits back down next to him there is no way that she is going to persuade Kellen to do anything but talk about the situation.

Amber: Alright, now that I know what we are discussing, how do I go about finding that stupid bitch and clawing her eyes out with a rusty mellon baller unless she lets you see your son for our wedding?

Again taken aback by the threats of violence from his normally very non-violent fiancee except for when she is in the ring, Kellen smooth back some hair from Amber’s eyes and takes her hands in his speaking to her.

Kellen: Ok, first off because I do want to marry you rather than needing to go see you in prison, I think it is best for now if we are going to be discussing other women that you might not be happy with that we are going hide all the mellon ballers from you rusty or otherwise. Now as for Addison, I do not want her hurt if at all possible, because she only has every right to hate me, but she also is the Mother of our son and if anything happens to her, the one who get hurt the worst is Owen which I don’t want. But know baby, I don’t have any idea where to even start looking for Addison or Owen. Believe me, I wish that I did, but I don’t.

Amber thinks for a minute then smiles, staring at Kellen

Amber: Baby, I want nothing more than to meet your son, and if you don’t want to get married without him? Then we won’t get married without him and I want to help you, so what do you think, Chicago maybe is where we should start looking? That is the last place you saw Addison.

Finally Kellen cracks a grin

Kellen: Yes, Chicago sounds like as good as any place to start this weekend. Thank you, I love you, and now I am going to start showing you how much I love you, if you don’t mind?

Amber: Sounds good to me!

Reaching over, Kellen turns off the lamp, plunging he Amber into darkness, as we fade to black.

Welcome to MY house!

United Center
Chicago, Illinois
Saturday, March 10th, 2019
9am

In the halls you can see the pictures of the absolute legends who have played here some of which still do, people like Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Jonathan Toews, and Patrick Kane. Oh yes there is a whole lot of history in the United Center as in anyone with roots in Chicago can attest to, including the man who can be seen now inside those hallowed halls, SCW emerging star Kellen Jeffries. As SCW gets closer to Retribution tomorrow night in the United Center, Kellen is lost in thought, while he looks back at the news articles on the wall, paying particular attention to the NHLs Chicago Blackhawks, no doubt reflecting on his own past with the team.

Kellen: Finally, I am coming home, Chicago.

A small smile escapes Kellen’s lips and gets larger and larger until a full blown grin is on his face, thinking about the situation before him.

Kellen: On May, 25 1986, there were a lot of things that took place I am sure, but among other things in Chicago was the birth of yours truly and is where I grew up for the next twelve years. so when I say that Chicago is home to me, it really is home to me. I grew up a big Chicago sports fan like just about any little boy who grows up in Chicago does but let me tell you, I was hooked right way. The Bulls, the Bears, the White Sox, the Cubs, it didn’t matter to me, if they were playing, I was trying to get to a TV to see it if I wasn’t going to the game, and there were The Blackhawks.

My love for The Blackhawks, and believe me when I say this is my first LOVE, was second to none. I was transfixed Ed Belfour when I was growing up, making saves that I was certain that only Ed Belfour could make. Jeremy Roenick was a bonafide star, scoring goals left and right at the most critical point of the most crucial game, and then there was Chris Chelios, patrolling the blue line like no other. These were my heroes growing up, the guys I wanted to be exactly like when I got older, because when I wasn’t in school or watching a Chicago pro sports franchise, I was outside playing hockey. I could imagine myself, scoring the big goal that clinched the Stanley Cup for the Blackhawks, all of Chicago going crazy with me as I did, nearly blowing the roof off of first Chicago Stadium, “The Madhouse on Madison” then starting in 1994 it was and still is today this building, The United Center.

Pausing for a minute, almost as if he is trying to drink the moment in himself, Kellen grins with his arms outstretched from his sides, seeming to bask in the reflection of where he is at in that moment.

Kellen: I loved hockey and The Blackhawks so much that I actually got the opportunity through plenty of hard work to live out my dream and in 2006-07 I became a member of the Chicago Blackhawks. I still can’t truly describe the rush that I felt the first time I stepped on the ice in my gear, or the first time heard my name announced when I scored a goal, because there is nothing like the rush of your first time. Being a professional hockey player at the highest level in the NHL was a truly unforgettable experience, and I still talk to Patrick Kane to this day when the two of us having time to catch up, which isn’t very often. I still have some pull around here too, otherwise I would not have been to come in here after hours while the arena staff is getting prepared for our show tomorrow night. It is a night that I actually look forward to having the crowd 100 percent behind me for the first time in a long time, so you can rest assure that I will be doing my damnedest to make sure that they go home with smiles.

There are other “firsts” in the life of the arena, like did you that the first event this arena hosted was a wrestling event? That’s right, the date was Sunday, August 29, 1994 and quite frankly I have heard that the event itself was little sub par, even the owner of the promotion was doing commentary that night and everyone who I have heard tell it say that the guy was awful. The 23,000 people in the United Center of course didn’t care about the announcer on the television broadcast much like 23,000 people won’t care what the announcers are saying this Sunday when SCW fills the United Center once again too capacity for Retribution.

There is so much that is at stake at Retribution too, and event that is sure to be a memorable as it will be the last night that the legendary Mr. D., a man that has built SCW with his own two hands, will be running the company. What a card we have for his last night too, when we will have Tactical Warfare, that is four teams of four people each with the winning team have control of SCW. I am not in the Tactical Warfare match myself, but I have been asked by a lot of fans what team I would like to see victorious, although if you have been paying attention to my twitter account as so many fans seem to do nowadays it really shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. For those that live under a pet rock however when one of my partner for Trios Regan Helms posted on twitter yesterday talking about Tactical Warfare and her team’s chances I responded to her saying “Give them hell and win the damn thing”. So no offense to Team Wonderland whose four members I have no beef with, and the other two teams eight members can collectively can kiss my ass, but I will be pulling hard for Regan, Kennedy Street, Selena Frost, and Owen Cruze because their victory is the best possible result for all of SCW as far as I am concerned.

It’s not because they are my friends either because all things being equal, I really don’t have any friends in SCW at this point. I really do not have many friends in any walk of life honestly, I still have a lot of fences to mend before most people are going to be calling themselves Kellen Jeffries’s friend something that I perfectly understand because I caused the problem myself. Regardless of who does or does not consider themself my friend, the fact remains Team Sasha will have Kellen Jeffries firmly in their corner, kicking ass until they are the only team that is left standing.

Continuing to walk down the hall Kellen starts thinking about what is coming for him Sunday, thinking aloud as he walks

Kellen: While I’m not in tactical warfare even though I have made my feelings know about who should win, there is still plenty of things for me to consider for Retribution not the least of which is I have my own match! I haven’t had a match since the Trios Tournament which along with the aforementioned Regan Helms and Glory Braddock I won, in fact I have yet to lose a match in SCW. This Sunday though I will be back in action and my opponent will be familiar, as I will face a man who is one of the three men that Regan, Glory, and I defeated in the first round of the Trios Tournament in Alistare Allocco.

Alistaire is one of two former SCW World Champions on their Trios team, the other being a man who I have not a bad word to say about, and who is one half of the SCW World Tag Team Champions, James Evans. Now normally when I say something like that it is sarcastic and then it will be followed by a string of profanity, but I am telling you, James Evans is different. He has really turned his life around and now he is trying to work his way back to the world championship, all the while this time being the type of man that crowds can cheer for in arenas across the country. I have nothing but respect for James, and there are not many people in this industry that I can say that about. Best of luck to you James, and if our paths cross again, I look forward to it.

Which is what I would be saying about the third member of that team, except when that third member is a cowardly prick like Casterillo. I thought that in eleven and a half years I had truly saw it all, but no, Casterillo takes ridiculous to a completely different level. Anytime this man decides that he is not going to pick up the win, which if you have been watching SCW programming recently is often, Casterillo just picks up his ball and goes home! No I’m serious here everyone, I can’t tell you how many opponents that this guy has decided he is just going to leave in the middle of the damn match. I would be laughing except for the fact that this guy gives professional wrestlers everywhere a bad name, and I don’t know about the rest of you in SCW but when somebody else gives me a bad name, it really pisses me the fuck off. Typically it also leads to them getting punch in the damn mouth which is exactly what Casterillo deserves. I do want to make it a point though of reminding everyone that our Trios match ended between our two teams when I pinned Casterillo after a game misconduct, and I don’t give a damn if it meant anything to him or not. My team won, his team lost and that is all that matters to me in the end.

And finally that leaves me to you, Alistaire.

Another smirk comes over Kellen’s face, as he thinks about what is come between he and Alistaire.

Kellen: I will be the first to admit Alistaire, that your resume coming into the match between the two of us does in fact impress me I will not lie. You are like James Evans one of your Trios partners a SCW world champion, something that I can not say no matter what the promotion I have been in previously. In fact I have never even had a match for a world championship, something that this is neither the time or place to discuss right now because now is the time we are supposed to be discussing the match between you and I tomorrow at Retribution, Alistaire. Kind of odd when you think about it isn’t it, that you and I would be having a match at an event named Retribution, considering Retribution is supposed to be another word for revenge, because I don’t really have a reason to want to have revenge against you. I mean I have ever done against you is win, so why would I find any reason to be vengeful?

You though, now that is a completely different story for you as it is pertains to me, isn’t it Alistaire? I think you probably have a lot reasons to feel vengeful toward me and if I am correct about that well that just means that you can join that club because guess what Alistaire, there is a lot of people who probably would like to seek some sort of revenge against me. However, only you have a chance to seek out your revenge immediately when we have our match tomorrow and for what Alistaire? Because you didn’t like the fact that my team won against your team at Trios because honestly I find that a little hard to believe, that a man of your stature in the world of professional wrestling could be trivial.

No, if I had to speculate my guess is that you would be speaking out some retribution against me because of the events two weeks ago on Breakdown when I came out to give you the opportunity to stop embarrassing yourself and just stop talking when you were trying to get someone, anyone in the back would let you join their team. I know how much that upset you Alistaire, how you felt like I was undermining you because I did not shake your hand when I first came into the ring to try and stop you from making an ass of yourself. So I guess what we really learned from that exercise since I am the new kid on the SCW block in a manner of speaking so I still trying to get to know everyone including you, but apparently you like making an ass of yourself publicly. So with that being the case I promise not to get in your way anymore after tomorrow. You are free to make an ass of yourself, no questions asked by me.

Tomorrow night however is a different subject because of the match between you and I at Retribution though Alistaire, because while I will admit to starting the physicality between us and it did feel good punching you right in you face, you did fold me up like an accordion after that, in front of my fiancee.  That is something that while I am not necessarily seeking Retribution against you because of it, I do owe you a receipt for that and tomorrow night I will be coming to make sure that I am going it too. I might even get those brass knuckles involved that you saw Wednesday night, you never can tell with me.You might think that sounds bad, but do you know what Amber wanted to do to you because she had to witness that? I won’t go into specifics, but let’s just say that I will be hiding all of the mellon ballers I can find and making sure that Amber can not find them before we head to the ring, because I value keeping my fiancee out of prison about as much as you value your eyes.

Kellen stops in front of a sign in the hallway, and the camera pans in close to Kellen’s face to make his point clear, not mincing words either

Kellen: So we have come to a crosswords Alistaire, a place one of us will soar to new heights in SCW after tomorrow night at Retribution and the other? The other one is going to end up being my bitch because you might have won the SCW world championship once, but you never did that while I was here, and I am tired of waiting my turn in line. I have waited for over eleven years to get here to prove I have what it takes to be among the best in professional wrestling in SCW. So as you have already found out with the rest of your team at Trios, I am pushing my way to the front of the line, and if that means I have to push my way through you on the way to the front? Well Alistaire I would say then that your screwed, because pushing through people on my way to the top who think they are better than me when all they really are is a self righteous, condescending, arrogant prick is kind of my specialty.

Another small smile breaks out at the corner of Kellen’s lips, but it is apparent from his words that he is playing around as he looks out at the empty stadium in front of him that has now come into view

Kellen: Oh tomorrow night will be a night that the United Center and the 23,000 people who are here and everyone will never, ever forget thanks to SCW. It will be the last time Mr. D will ever run his company, and because of it, one group of four people are going to take control after Tactical Warfare, and for everyone who is not on their side?

They are going to be a lot like you Alistaire at the end of our match at Retribution, wishing that someone could wake you up.

Taking out the brass knuckles again from his pocket that he has on his right hand, Kellen’s smile becomes broader as he brings them up to his lips and kisses them before looking back at the camera.

Kellen: See you tomorrow night in the ring Alistaire. Me and my hometown of Chicago will be waiting for you.

Kellen stares out at the empty arena again with the same smile, as the scene slowly fades to black.