Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment, I'm buried with work and I'll be moving later this week (And still need to pack). I elected to sleep on it before I decided what I was going to do, but I've elected at this point, I will simply right a quick summary of the last edition of Breakdown. Realistically, I won't get to finish Breakdown if I did start until the weekend and that would only delay Retribution further. Instead, I'm going to do something I hate, simply summarize a shot, move on and hope I can get back to getting on top of SCW matters once I move. I hope everyone understands and I'm sorry for the disappointment this announcement will cause.
Olek, of course, we understand you are a busy dude. Regardless if you hate writing up summaries, you're the only fed I'm apart of that writes full shows consistently. One-off summery of a show will not hurt the fact you're one of the best match writers I've ever seen in fedding. It's always consistent and I always feel like I'm reading the results as if I'm watching SCW on television. Nobody in fedding can pull that off as you do.

I think everyone will understand in this case as moving house is always a difficult, stressful and busy time for any person. Regardless of the show being summarised, I'm still excited to read the show cos I know for damn sure, the quality will still be excellent to read. Wish you all the best with the move and the wedding too.
No worries, you gotta take care of your life stuff. Believe me I understand after last week, lol. It'll just make Retribution that much better to read.
We understand, brother. No worries.
Pretty much a non issue in the greater scheme of things. Your actual real life always comes first
Moreso wondering why the PPV deadline was changed to Sunday 3/10/19 when a couple of days ago the board and match threads clearly showed Friday 3/15/19, with no mention of it here in OOC.
I think you were mistaken. According the admin records, which logs every admin's actions, the PPV board was last edited on 3/4. As as of Monday, that deadline was shown to be, 3/10 at noon. Before that, it was last edited on 2/9 for the Trios Tournament whose deadline incidentally was Friday, 2/15. You must have mistaken the 2/15 for 3/15. However, 3/15 would never had made sense because Retribution has been set for 3/10 on the calendar for some time now. The old threads were only removed the other day on 3/4 when J updated the PPV forums.
Been Sunday at noon for like, a week. Maybe longer.....