Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Damien Williams vs. Crissy Gardner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jordan Majors vs. Damien Williams vs. Crissy Gardner

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, April 2, 2019
RP Limit: 2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Jordan Majors leads her two bodyguards through the backstage hallways during the broadcast of Breakdown. Neither of the henchmen speak as she walks, but just follow her directions and listen to her as she goes off. The newly blonde fighter is liable to say anything that comes to her mind with her new financial freedom, and they’ve quickly grown used to exactly how unhinged she can become.

Jordan: I’ve barely been on Twitter for a day or so and every time I log in that James Evans fellow is trying to drag someone down with his melancholy response to everything. I swear he’s worse than those social justice warrior idiots who fight for the causes they think they should believe in from the basement of their parents home. It’s like, be independent James. Don’t be so worried about everyone else’s problems and trying to fight everyone else’s battles. Here’s what your girl did. I got myself a nice load of cash and now I can take a full bag of it with me no matter where I go. And even if this bag runs out, I can send one of you to grab another. And another. It’ll never end. That man James just needs to appreciate the little things and go home and squeeze that curvaceous woman he gets to sleep next to. Good god how I’m jealous of at least that. Oh, look!

The trio shifts directions all at once to walk toward what Jordan pointed at. A door with the word “Management” printed on it. The group walks up and stops. A henchman knocks before Jordan turns and scoffs. She simply grabs the handle and walks right in.

Jordan: Alright then, let’s talk business! Shut the door behind you No. 1!

The scene fades out as light slowly peeks through the blinds of a hotel room. A sleepy Jordan Majors pokes out from under the sheets of the hotel bed and looks holds up a hand to block the light momentarily. The light unmistakably warm against her naked skin. She turns away from the brightness and gazes down at the other naked woman laying amongst the sheets beside her. She smirks before standing and throwing on a robe and walking toward the door. As she swings it open, her two henchmen spring into action out of chairs and start to follow her down the hall.

Jordan: Alright, first things first lurches, we’ve got to get mama a brand new robe to wear for the her return to that magical SCW ring and we have to make sure everyone else knows exactly what they should come to expect about the return of Jordan Majors. You see, they all misunderstood what I am and what I stand for. They thought I was just a tryhard here to fight my way to a successful career. They could not be more wrong. The truth is I will use my resources, both financially, physically and mentally, to plow a path through this roster and become the face of this entire company. I’m not ashamed, boys, I will pay my way to the top of needed. I will fight my way to the top if they don’t want to get out of my way. Oh, and before I forget could you please make sure that beautiful one back in the bedroom gets the large gift basket? She was absolutely delicious and completely divine.

Jordan and her two guards pass unsuspecting hotel guests in the hallways who seem confused to see someone walking around their luxury hotel like some sort of head of state and foreign dignitary. But really? She was better than all of that. She was rich and willing to take whatever it is she wanted. She was better in all ways than all of her opponents. One of the guards stops as they reach another room and opens a briefcase. He pulls out a small collection of stapled-together papers and hands them over. Jordan pulls the papers up to her face and starts to read them.

Jordan: I’d thank you for the papers, but I pay you well enough to expect that you’ll provide me with the best information. You know a few months ago I would have hired the absolute worst assistants money can buy and they would have provided me with something similar, but dreadful. I mean this is like they took a shit in a notebook and shut it and handed it over and expected me to gain anything from it other than a reason to tell them to get lost and try to figure out a new job. I went through person after person, family members and friends and strangers and each one of them was among the biggest wastes of space I’d ever encountered. But as I read this report and I complain about the past, I see that what I’m preparing for this week is some actual real talent. Not the kind of talent that is trying to recruit everyone into his weird cartoonish cult, but the kind that are paving their own paths to success in the world that we know as SCW. This is the kind of useful information that I could have benefitted the first time I debuted. But I wasn’t ready then. This is the rebirth of Jordan Majors and this nothing will stay in my way. I’m ready my henchboys.

Jordan folds the papers together and tosses them on a bed and then leads the men out of the room again and down another hallway. She laughs for a moment and then starts to once again dwell on the past.

Jordan: Back when I showed up in this place looking like a basic white bitch with ordinary brown hair and an attitude fueled by nothing more than the do-good hopes and dreams of a girl trying to make it, I was the only one that believe I actually had the chance to make it here. Everyone else was watching me flounder with my own words and laughing behind the scenes. They believed then that they had me all figured out. But I didn’t even have myself figured out. I was still weeks away from learning just how wealthy I was about to become. And I had to take a break because of it. Not because I was overwhelmed. No, I was reorganizing and moving on from that pathetic existence that was the old Jordan Majors. I had to get out and dye this hair and travel and find my new style all together. I was learning a new strategy and I was learning new lessons about people that I encounter in this world. And here’s the number one lesson I learned, my friends. In this world every single person has a price. If I flash this cash, or rather enough of it, eventually they are going to wilt from their previously iron-clad morals and positions and they will give me the opportunity to humble them at my feet. I’ve learned that if I really want something, I will buy it. Working hard is fine and all, but that’s for those of the living that can’t rely on their god-given talent and resources to find success. I have everything I could ever need in this world. Now, I’m going to take everything I ever wanted. Right, in here.

Jordan walks into another room that’s missing a bed but has a clothes rack filled with outfits. Jordan starts rifling through the outfits on the hanger and shakes her head no over and over as she looks to choose just the right outfit for her next appearance on Breakdown. She stops and smiles as she takes out an emerald green two piece with black outlines and holds it up into the sunlight. She brings it back down and hands it to one of the men.

Jordan: Green, the perfect color for me. It’s my new favorite color. The color of money. Some of these idiots are going to mock me for carrying around the money and looking to buy my way to the top if need be, but they need to understand their place in life is simply below me. I am the next generation of talent to take this place by storm. Last week I showed up at Breakdown and I laid out the plan for SCW management. They might have thought they got rid of me, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. I told them we’re going to come in and we’re going to change the culture one duffle bag of cash at a time. They ask us to join that Wonderland and we will throw cash at the opposition and watch the war that ensues. If the champ wants an easy night, we’ll post a bounty backstage and watch as the roster looks to tear down each champion one by one. And if they try to avoid me I will absolutely ruin them financially with what I have hiding behind the scenes. Some people try to say money and this way of life is absolutely the root of all evil. But they’re wrong my friends. This money has made us as happy as could be. But there is a tad bit of boredom isn’t there? When we’re not showing up and causing chaos throughout the entire company, what else is there to do? That’s why we’re back and nothing will stop us this time.

The trio makes their way out of the room and down another long hallway where they reach the final destination of the group of rooms they are visiting throughout the hotel. As they approach the door, Jordan turns around and looks at the men.

Jordan: You two know what to do to get ready. In a matter of days we’ll be flying our private jet to the next Breakdown location and jumping on a limo to the show to enjoy a night of success. SCW has missed us over the past several weeks, but we are back to breathe life back into this company. I’m walking back in to break up the monotony that is the weekly programming this audience has to deal with. Whether they know it or not, they need us. The more I think about it, I’m here to save SCW. Yeah…

Jordan grins wide and walks into the room and shuts the door behind her as the two henchmen turn to the side and guard the door from anyone entering.