Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Team Desire 2.0 in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Team Desire 2.0 in action

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, April 9, 2019
RP Limit: 2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Team Desire | Gigi & Maddy Steward | "A Rocky Road..."

{The episode starts backstage of the arena for an SCW show. The scene opens to Maddy Steward sitting on some crates with her legs crossed indian style and as earbuds in her ears. Maddy watches Katie off in the distance giving her thoughts to anyone backstage walking within ear shot of her. Katya D. walks over and stands next to Maddy. Maddy sees her and removes her earbuds.}

Madison Steward: Hey Katya, haven’t heard from you in awhile. How you been?

Katya D.: Very funny, Madison. I’m sure everyone’s is finding it hilarious. Was I really that bad? All I did was try and make SCW a better and more profitable place.

Madison Steward: Well you did at first screw me over at the End of the Year battle royal.

Katya D.: It was a test. Also more of sending a message to Gigi, you were just caught in the middle. At least I realized your potential in my vision for SCW. I should’ve been more involved, but Gigi would’ve just made things difficult.

Madison Steward: Yeah she does that sort of thing. What do you want Katya?

Katya D.: I’m just thinking… about my dad. I have some many questions and no answers. Then I thought, Katie was rather upset with Sasha and Gigi’s Brat Club thing.

{Katya makes a finger guns motion at Maddy.}

Katya D.: I honestly wouldn’t put it pass them.

Madison Steward: Ok… wow… I guess this would be where I’d defend both Katie and Gigi. Katie is a woman of the Goddess. I know she’s quick to violence, but not to that extremes. As for Gigi, why would she attack Sasha’s dad?

Katya D.: Ok I know it sounds out of character for them, but my point is whoever is responsible wasn’t in their sound mind and Katie might be on the frustrated side of things and there is nothing Gigi wouldn’t do for her.

Madison Steward: I understand where you’re coming from, but no.

Katya D.: Oh Madison. I knew you’ll be under Gigi’s spell…

{Katya shakes her head as she is a bit disappointed in not seeing the obviousness right in front of her. The camera spins around from Maddy and Katya and catches Sasha walking around a corner backstage. She catches Katya and Maddy chatting and stops. Sasha back tracks her steps and turns back around the corner. Sasha quickly finds Gigi backstage to get some answers.}

Sasha D.: Hey G, I was walking around backstage and something caught my eye that is a bit concerning. Katya and Maddy, did you know?

Giovanna Steward: What? That Katya been talking to Maddy? Yeah, Maddy’s told me about that. It all seems rather harmless. It’s honestly kinda of nice too. Katya seems genuinely interested in Maddy doing well in SCW.

Sasha D.: I see. How long as this been going on?

Giovanna Steward: I think since Trios. You know since Maddy was partnered with Syren in the thing. Katya became interested in Maddy’s success. Funny, seemed like it worked for her.

Sasha D.: I don’t know this all feels very weird and I’m very suspicious at this new found knowledge. Something just doesn’t feel right.

Giovanna Steward: Yeah I know it’s a little weird, but it’s not that bad. Maddy and I, the Stewards aren’t really apart of this civil war between you two. I’m also not just saying that because of what happened with Katie. Sasha, you know I would have your back. With Maddy and Katya. I think it’s just Maddy doing her own thing and finding success on her own.

Sasha D.: I see. I can understand that. I just don’t understand Katya right now and seeing the two of them together. I would hate for you to go through the same thing with Maddy.

Giovanna Steward: Luckily for me, Katya isn’t trying to warp Maddy’s mind. Not yet at least. Do you want to warp my mind?

Sasha D.: Maybe later. I see if I can find you something for the next Breakdown. Just, be careful.

Giovanna Steward: Yeah, I will.

{Sasha turns and leaves Gigi as the camera fades away.}

{The scene opens to Gigi and Maddy walking into their hotel room for the night. Maddy walks ahead of Gigi and puts her bag on the ground and sits on the bed. Gigi closes the door behind her and its shut making the clicking sound on the lock.}

Giovanna Steward: Hey Maddy, you’ve been quiet the whole night and on the ride over here. Is something on your mind?

Madison Steward: No. Not ready. I mean no more than usual. Why?

Giovanna Steward: Oh, just Sasha saw you and Katya talking and was a little confused by the situation. I settled her down and she’s cool. Just wondering what you two were chatty about.

Madison Steward: Are you asking or telling?

Giovanna Steward: I don’t know. Do you have something to tell?

Madison Steward: No.

Giovanna Steward: Ok. Well good night then.

{Gigi puts her bags down and crawls into bed.}

Madison Steward: G, have you talked to Katie lately?

Giovanna Steward: No. Haven’t really seen her in a couple of months. Not sure we given her some space and we focused on our own stuff.

Madison Steward: That’s what I thought.

Giovanna Steward: Are you sure you’re feeling alright? Are you sure you didn’t let Katya get in your head? Sasha was worried.

Madison Steward: No. Katya was just curious about Brat Club. I told her there was nothing to worry about.

Giovanna Steward: Oh ok. Thanks.

{Gigi shuts up the lights to put an end to this awkward night between the two Steward girls as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to SCW Breakdown and backstage to a split screen of Gigi and Maddy. Both Stewards in heavy thought about their match and both seem to need some time to think on their own.}

Giovanna Steward: Tabula Rasa. A Clean slate. That is what I have before me. My path is still the same and I guess tonight on Breakdown I’m on even playing field with every other team in SCW. I may not be in the title picture, but tonight Maddy and I will begin on path to doing just that. So whoever walks away with the titles Bree and Andrew or Redemption in whatever aftermath they leave behind. The Brat Club is gunning for the titles. All they got to do is look at tonight and see that we are ready. We’re always ready.

Madison Steward: I don’t know what to think. I know and I know the kind of person that she is. No, you know what we focus on business. Tonight on Breakdown its Team Desire’s turn to begin our climb back on the rankings and I become a champion with G. That’s what I want. Under Sasha’s SCW, we will achieve our dreams. Maybe Katya seeing the magic of Wonderland just might save whatever is happening to SCW. Team Desire is focus on the drama of anything. We’re just focus on us. No matter who is upset with who and whose doing unspeakable things to the other. G and I will be together, working together and focus on our dreams. We won’t let the chaos the other teams try to cause. We will win and we will do whatever it takes. We won’t back down. I know Katya saw me as a potential success in her SCW and I show her and Sasha that I can be a success in whoever’s SCW.

{Maddy puts on her white rabbit mask, while Gigi ties her bandana around her face and pulls the hood of her leather jacket up. The Steward girls meet and head to the ring as the scene and episode fade.}