Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: “Black Ice”(?) Konrad Raab vs. Glory Braddock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singles: 3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, April 13, 2019
OOC: Got to say, this really took me out of my comfort zone with this piece, showing you all how much I lack confidence being a bad guy (Damn you, Olek). However, I do thank Olek to help me try to evolve this Black Ice character and doing everything possible that even Konrad himself can be a bad person that Konrad refuses to admit. Hope you all enjoy this piece. Good luck, Matt and may the best RPer win.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

The discovery of his mask stolen. Anaheim, California. Friday 12th April. (Off camera)

After his small trip to Germany to see his future adopted a son, Konrad flies back from his private plane straight back to Los Angeles, before getting his car straight back home to see his wife, seeing the PPV was in Seattle and wasn't far to get to from California. An hour after arriving at LAX airport and Los Angeles itself, Konrad arrives in Anaheim. When he pulls his car up, he doesn't enter his home right away, he sits in the car, praying to himself.

Konrad Raab: “Better hope Luca doesn't send me any letters while I've been away.”

Konrad sighs while driving into the garage. When the car stops and takes the key out of the steering wheel, he steps out of his car and opens the boot to get his suitcase out, closing his boot of the vehicle before locking the car up to leave the garage. Konrad immediately thought about Luca, having him on his mind. He walks towards the letterbox and opens it. Konrad sees there are no letters inside as he sighs with relief.

Konrad Raab: “Thank goodness for that.”

However, he sees the most significant changes Fizz did make, having temporary security guards securing the house, stopping Luca and his friends from getting in the house. He forgets about his case as he goes to pick it up and bring it to the front door. He unlocks it with a key and lets himself in as Fizz runs towards Konrad and gives him a hug and a kiss before she asks him a question.

Fizz Raab: “How do you feel?”

Konrad Raab: “Better now I've not seen any letters from Germany, well today at least anyway. Did I receive any more letters from Germany?”

Fizz Raab: “No, you haven't. Just bills mostly.”

Konrad Raab: “That's good to hear. How are the kids doing?”

Fizz Raab: “They are doing great. They are at my dad's house for the weekend as he wanted to see our kids.”

Konrad Raab: “It's wise anyway, considering someone from Luca's friends can come in here and cost our own lives.”

Fizz nodded, it was very concerning how much Konrad loved his family and his children as although he lost against Aaron Blackbourne in a match, he won a much bigger war on him proving to the world he can be a regular, civilised wrestler, pushing Aaron to the test and make him work for the win. Fizz sees Konrad's smile for the first time as he does double check the mail Fizz got, and there wasn't a single letter from Germany there.

Konrad Raab: “Glad you got security guards outside of our house.”

Fizz Raab: “Weren't easy to get, having to pay a lot of money to get them here, but it's worth the money. At least you're much happier.”

Konrad Raab: “I proved Aaron I gave him a fair fight, there's nothing that can stop me from being happy now. I better go upstairs and pack new clothes to take to Seattle with me.”

As he does as the only clothes he washed was his wrestling gear and his underwear in Germany. Konrad kissed Fizz once again, and he picks up his case and goes upstairs with it as he enters his bedroom with his case on the bed. He unzips it, throwing all of the clothes on the bed. Suddenly, there was something unusual in his bag as he picks it up and shouts as he throws clothes all over the floor.

Konrad Raab: “Where the fuck is it?”

He checks everywhere, even in his hand luggage, but the mask he wanted to wear wasn't in there as Fizz came upstairs and saw the bedroom being a mess of clothes and having no idea what was going on, she says this.

Fizz Raab: “What's wrong?”

Konrad Raab: “My mask isn't in here.”

It occurred to him without him even knowing; the mask was not in his bag. Fizz helps Konrad look for the mask and then all of a sudden, Konrad sees a mask on the floor as he picks it up, but it wasn't the mask he wore in the match against Aaron Blackbourne as he shouts once again, having bright red cheeks.

Konrad Raab: “No.”

Fizz then sees why Konrad's having a fit as she sees The Black Ice mask as she gasps, being in shock about the mask even being in the bag as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “I told you to leave that at home.”

Konrad Raab: “I did.”

Fizz Raab: “I hate to say it, but someone has stolen your mask.”

Konrad shakes his head continuously, wondering where his Iceman mask go. The worst thing is he's wrestling in the next few days, and it wasn't the one he wanted to wear. Konrad kicks the doors and the walls with his feet and knees as he growls and says to Fizz from a fit rage.

Konrad Raab: “Get away from me.”

Fizz does as it wasn't a usual shout from Konrad, it was a type of a disorientated voice, speaking like how he responds to Erik. Konrad sits on the floor in his room after going through all of his things for the blue and white mask. He bangs his fist on the floor, even if Konrad hurt his hand on the way, Konrad didn't care as he hears the voice in his head once again and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “No, I will not use my Black Ice mask on Glory.”

Erik: “Oh come on you little bitch, don't you want to feel the power of your dark side?”

Konrad Raab: “No.”

Erik: “Go on, place it on your face like a good boy. What are you going to do since Iceman mask has been stolen?”

At this point, Konrad's face was completely red, seething from what had happened, most likely from the time he was in the toilet backstage when somehow, some person stole the mask from him. It was clear it's a replica mask, but not the original one as he goes downstairs to the basement to double check. It turns out The Black Ice mask was in here as Fizz manages to see the evidence of that and she nods before leaving as Konrad breaks down into tears, knowing his worst fears have come to play.

Erik: “You're pathetic Konrad. You have to use me in your match against Glory now, whether you like it or not.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm not going to use you in the match. No fucking way. I also know the crap you and Fizz have been saying about me on gab.com lately, telling me to embrace my dark side. Telling me to release my anger. A lot of SCW wrestlers have lost faith in me because of you.”

Erik: “So they should, considering you're a weak little bitch. Fizz told me everything I expected to hear, saying she's sick and tired of you not advancing your career for the last three years in SCW. Answer this question, when was the last time you had a US title shot?”

Konrad Raab: “It doesn't matter.”

It was clear, Konrad wasn't thinking logically. Due to his anger, he doesn't make sense sometimes as Erik laughs at him, leaving Konrad to cover his whole body up in a dark basement where he only speaks to Erik usually, but Erik was wanting to break out, wanting to control Konrad's entire body and image in the ring and even out of it now.

Erik: “I know when the last time you had a US title match, back in two thousand and sixteen in that Elimination Chamber match. It matters a lot when Fizz knows your career is stale and boring. It's a sign Konrad; you need to change.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't need to change. I've captured the TV title twice without you, and I can capture titles and succeed in my career without you.”

Erik: “Denial is only making yourself weaker by every single minute. Now put on that mask and look in the mirror right now or I'll force you to hurt yourself again.”

Konrad Raab: “Alright fine for god's sake.”

Erik laughs uncontrollably as he was winning the battle as Konrad wipes the tears of his face, fearing the worst of him losing respect for himself. He stands up as he walks over to his Black Ice mask before Konrad reluctantly places it on his face before going on his knees, looking directly towards the mirror before Erik speaks again.

Erik: “How does it feel?”

Black Ice Raab: “Powerful.”

Erik: “Did you see the amount of fight I had to get Konrad to place this mask on?”

Black Ice Raab: “Yeah. Amazing how reluctant he was to put it on.”

Erik: “Well, he does have Luca, threatening his family to kill him at some point. I can sense that happening sooner than later. He's going to need us and seek our help to tackle him down.”

Black Ice Raab: “Indeed cos we'll fuck him up as much as we'll do to Glory. If Glory wants to face The Black Ice like the rumours we heard? She'll get it.”

It was almost becoming that they were almost in agreement, even if Konrad will reject it and likely have words with Fizz about the whole thing on the discussions on gab.com, a social media site just like Twitter was right. That's for later as they continue.

Erik: “Glory is the next victim of us running through the entire roster, accepting Gio and Damien in our lives they offered to Konrad. They want him to embrace the dark side. He's forced to accept it, just like how he's forced to wrestle with us.

Black Ice Raab: “I think Gio stole Iceman mask and good on him because he knows Konrad lacks happiness, following the bullshit rules of wrestling. Fuck out of here. We don't care for following rules crap. We'll go to break them, like striking the referee because he was stopping me feasting pain and suffering to Casterillo. Nobody's going to stop us from doing the same with Glory.”

Erik: “Indeed because we're going to evolve and make Konrad into a better wrestler, getting him better opportunities for title matches that are not TV ones all the time. The fact he hasn't got an opportunity for the US title for two years is disgusting.”

Black Ice Raab: “That's what we'll do together, by taking out the so-called best in the world wrestler, fucking arrogant nickname she calls herself. People who try to help Konrad was stupid in itself. He needs the power to not fuck with us ever again. She needs to stay the hell out of our business next time.”

Erik: “Indeed. Now, are you ready to put some hurting on Glory?”

Black Ice Raab: “More than ever.”

Both of them laugh evilly to one another as Black Ice almost removed his mask, but Erik says this.

Erik: “Then we shall destroy Glory and beat her into fucking pieces, the first female victim to be hit with The Black Ice, killing Konrad's honour and pride wrestling style to be a stronger wrestler.”

As Konrad removes the mask after they were finished talking, he doesn't remember what Black Ice said to Erik, but what he remembers was something else Erik noted earlier, something about him speaking to Fizz via gab.com social media site as thankfully for him, Fizz comes downstairs, and he shakes his head.

Fizz Raab: “Are you OK?”

Konrad Raab: “Did you talk to Erik by gab.com about you being sick and tired of me being stale with my career?”

Fizz Raab: “Yes.”

Konrad Raab: “Why?”

Fizz Raab: “Because I was telling him the truth. He's right, you are resisting, and you have to understand, sometimes, it's alright to break the rules. These threats from Luca from the letters, it's the reason why you're angry because you're repressing it. It's a sign you need to let it out in the ring.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't understand how you'd betray me like this, agreeing with that disgusting man.”

Fizz Raab: “I didn't betray you, more I had to tell the truth. You need to do this, as much as you're scared of it. You need to grow as a wrestler.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't need The Black Ice for that. I don't want to be a bad person. I don't like anything I've done to Glory at all.”

Fizz Raab: “I know you don't, but you need to think about how much it'll benefit you.”

Konrad Raab: “No, you can agree with that prick, but I'm not doing it. Now I want you to leave me alone because I know the path I'm going is far better than what you and Erik suggest.”

Fizz does as he requested as it was going to take a lot of thought and consideration for Konrad to embrace the dark side of himself, knowing he was able to bend the rules a bit, but only as The Black Ice, that's the problem as, without the mask, he wasn't able to be himself. He wasn't able to be himself when The Iceman mask was stolen from him as he decides to get his Black Ice mask, go upstairs and pack his things in the suitcase.

He then heads downstairs and decides due to his spat with Fizz; he gets the duvet and pillow from the cupboard he has and sleeps on the floor for the night as he was in no mood to sleep with or talk to Fizz. Next morning, he wakes up, already thinking about what Fizz said as he goes upstairs and he says this to Fizz.

Konrad Raab: “OK fine, I'll think about it.”

That's when Konrad goes upstairs to his bedroom, gets his things, including his passport. He gets a bigger bag as he goes to the basement again and grabs his tent and other equipment used for camping as when Konrad's using the Black Ice side, he goes camping.

Once he has his things together, he leaves to the airport to fly from Los Angeles to Seattle via his private plane as he has to fly straight to Chicago after the match against Glory and finds a place to set for camping for the weekend.

---------------------------------------------------

Black Ice side: A lesson for Glory Braddock to never interfere with my life ever again youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

HAHA, I thank the person who stole Iceman mask. I always knew Konrad was weak without that stupid thing. He should be his own man, being dominant and destroying all enemies in front of him. He has no choice, but to let me come out. After all, that man is miserable right now. He will never understand the values of using Black Ice power for good. He likes using it.

I sound a lot different from Konrad, but Glory made a big mistake when she tried to convince Konrad to be himself and letting her thoughts know why Konrad should stay as he is. You're the last person to talk you, stupid bitch. Sure, you've won matches against Katie Steward and Casterillo on the way, impressive one could say. I do not deny you can beat me because anything can happen in wrestling, but since those matches, you've not wrestled one time after the Katie match. I wonder why that is?

Was it because I knocked the door down so bad you're unable to wrestle? Maybe that's for revenge, treating me like I couldn't get the job done with my own hands and leaving me to it. You shouldn't have stuck your nose where it doesn't shine. Maybe you should've taken care of Casterillo after the match on Breakdown, not when I destroyed him with my own hands.

Oh, how the owl's hoot at night, hooting to hear you being in so much pain as I sit outside of my tent in a camping site. Makes me enjoy and embrace the dark more than the stupid light. I will do anything it god damn takes to hurt you because it was clear as day you were expecting me to give you so much pain and suffering by my own hands. It was evident also in reality; you wanted to face The Black Ice in the ring.

What a silly girl you are, wanting to give you so much pain and suffering from my own hands, causing you to bleed like a pig and spreading your blood on my chest, smelling and feeling it on my body. Do anything you can to choke me out or give me pain, go on, I dare you. It doesn't intimate me, and it thrives me to wanting to help Konrad evolve into improving himself as a wrestler.

He's going to come out of his shell one day and destroy all wrestlers around him, wanting blood and suffering to a point Konrad wishes he can be me, instead of being weak to follow the rules. I don't, and that's why The Black Ice name suits me because I'm one slippery bastard in the ring. Go and see for yourself how slippery I can be with Casterillo. I can't wait to show you what I'm capable of doing to you in the ring and I'm looking forward also to wrestle in the ring once again, seeking to break bones in Glory's body and leaving her bloodied in the ring, something Iceman nor Konrad could ever do.

I want to hear you squeal like a piggy and hear bones snap from your body. Do anything to beat me, but it will not affect The Black Ice as I will rise to the ranks himself with you being mind fucked because I will win the match from pure dominance. Tomorrow night after you'll either get pinned or submitted by The Black Ice in Seattle, Washington; you'll witness the beginning of the Black Ice era with The Iceman era being dead. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Black Ice.”