Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Peyton Rice & Goddard vs. Gigi Steward & Maddy Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Team Desire | Gigi & Maddy Steward | "Their WOW Factor"

{The episode starts backstage at SCW Breakdown for this weeks show. The scene opens with Gigi Steward sitting at a table and she’s dressed in her wrestling gear and wearing her Brat Club leather jacket. She’s waiting for her match. Sasha D. walks over and joins her. Sasha doesn’t seem to happy and looks to be a bit annoyed at some recent developments.}

Giovanna Steward: Hi Sasha, whose got you paranoid this time? Still not a fan of Maddy and Katya.

Sasha D.: That’s weird, yes. Though currently its Katie. What is her problem?

Giovanna Steward: (laughs) I should have gone with my gut and said that. Always trust your gut.

Sasha D.: Tactical Warfare was important and I had to choose the people that I knew could do it. It was nothing personal.

Giovanna Steward: I know. Katie is just handling it the best way that she can. By being totally dramatic about it. She’ll find something new in a couple of weeks. Or she could never let this go and turn complete psycho. I think her agent just gave in a script for one.

Sasha D.: Thanks G. This has been a great chat.

Giovanna Steward: I’m just messing with you, Sasha. I’ll talk to Katie lately and see if I can find out what’s going on with her. If anything Breakdown tonight sure should be a game changer. Any idea what Mr. D is going to say?

Sasha D.: I’ll let him be the one to say it.

Giovanna Steward: Cool. Can’t be that bad. Tabula Rasa wasn’t bad and we might find out what happened.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Maddy Steward whose backstage getting ready for her match. Katya shows up for a chat with the Steward.}

Katya D.: There you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.

Madison Steward: This isn’t going to be another thing about questioning if Katie and Gigi have anything planned, is it? Because I don’t know what you want me to say.

Katya D.: No. I’m good. Daddy is going to be here tonight and hopefully sets everything right that needs to be set right. Which is why I want to meet with you before the show. You and Gigi’s tag match tonight. I really need you to wow the world tonight.

Madison Steward: Well I’ll do my best, but I can’t promise you anything.

Katya D.: No. Maddy this is very important. You’re best isn’t going to be good enough. I need you to go out there and actually do this. You’re not that naive rookie that just tags behind Gigi and does what she wants. I saw an opportunity for me, for us to cement my legacy that I know what I’m doing. Dad is going to be here tonight and if we can wow him then we can prove ourselves together.

Madison Steward: That’s really nice of you to say Katya, but I don’t think I’m your girl. I’m just here to have fun and work alongside Gigi. Your added pressure isn’t really helping with keeping things fun.

Katya D.: I’m sorry Maddy, but this is serious. Our careers is at stake. If we don’t do it tonight in front of my dad then Sasha is going to win and she’ll never listen to me on anything.

Madison Steward: I’m sorry. Peyton is great and Goddard will be a challenge. Gigi and I will do what we can. We want a win, we want to be considered in the running for Tag Team title opportunity. So we’ll do our best to win, but wowing the fans. I’m not there yet.

{Maddy turns and walks away from Katya leaving the young girl not too happy.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to gorrila position where Gigi and Maddy meet up and ready to head out for their match. They’re met with a camera to get there thought on their match that’s moments away. They’re also joined by Katie Steward who walks in and joins them.}

Giovanna Steward: Hi Katie, how have you been?

Katie Steward: I’ve been experiencing some things and working through a lot of trials, but I’m good. I just came by and help my two girls. Since I was an amazing team captain and led my team to victory. I plan on doing the same for you two tonight.

Giovanna Steward: Oh, fun…

Katie Steward: This is what we needed. We needed to be on the same page. A page that has us focused on becoming Tag Team Champions and winning the TV Title. Under the Goddesses’ leadership I will lead us there. So who are we facing tonight?

Madison Steward: Peyton Rice and Goddard.

Katie Steward: Ah, great. I know just how to beat them because like I said under my amazing leader ship I won at Tabula Rasa.

Madison Steward: Wasn’t it Alistaire Allocco that won it though.

Katie Steward: Yes. Under my leader ship. How are you not getting this? Anyways enough talk, lets get down to business.

{Katie turns and leads her girls to victory.}

Giovanna Steward: Well this is going to be interesting. We like Peyton. We’ve teamed with her before and it was great. We ready worked out good for one another. Now though we find ourselves on opposite sides of the ring. We’ll keep it a respective rivalry. Not going to promise much. Not with our new manager apparently managing us.

Madison Steward: Yeah, we’re pretty good with the beauty, but the beast on the other hand. He’s a very scary person. How do we even beat him? He’s definitely not going to be interested in a respective rivalry now.

Giovanna Steward: That’s a good point Maddy. I think there is only one solution and I think Katie was right. We’re going to do this together. Goddard maybe a big scary monster from hell, but we’ve just got to be smarter. Together we’ll topple the beast. Together we’ll get by Peyton Rice and together we’ll be next in line after the Truelove Twins if they don’t do it before us. Breakdown we’re going to go out there and wow them like a Steward does.

Madison Steward: So we’re going to wow then.

Giovanna Steward: You think you can handle it.

Madison Steward: No. I’m good. That’s what we need to do right?

Giovanna Steward: (smiling) Great. Then let’s go and beat Beauty and the Beast, shall we?

{Gigi turns and heads out to the ring while Maddy trails behind her. Maddy thinking about Katya’s words and maybe Team Desire can do this tonight on SCW Breakdown.}
Wanted to do a lot more with this, but a funeral today pretty much soured my mood for writing. Not my best, but it's something as I don't want to let omar down and I have work in the morning so need to sleep.

=============================

The world of John Goddard, it isn’t what it seems.
You look at his people as outcasts, but their souls are truly free.
They are not chained to the social norms that poison the land.
They are free to do whatever they so choose.
Free to go wherever they choose to roam.
All he asks is they need follow one simple rule.
To. Protect. Their. Own.

A poem by Jasper Jones

Time…

They say it heals all wounds don’t you know, I like to think I have seen my fair share of that statement coming to fruition here in old Tombstone, but I digress sometimes it takes longer for those very wounds to heal. A prime example is John never truly got over the passing of his wife after all. We all see him put on the brave face of course, where he would try to live life the best he could but it was never the same for him because I know all too well some wounds cut deep, some scars never truly heal, especially a wound such as a broke heart.

The day she died we all mourned the loss; she was special to each and everyone of us here in Tombstone. I don’t know if we’ll ever find another like her not truly. If you ask me, and many seldom don’t these days because I usually go off on tangents, but I believe that is why he went away, it’s why he decided to step out of the shadows to prevent the poison of the world seeping into our small slice of Americana. To many this was a hell hole, to us fine upstanding folks in Tombstone, it was paradise, but it needed a heart, true heart to nurture her and back then it was Laurie Goddard…

God rest her beautiful soul…

Now when John returned to us, it came as a shock to many, but he had no choice because things were happening that required his attention. See we had his eldest daughter taking charge of Tombstone in his stead, but she was still very inexperienced which left a lot of openings for those to try and take advantage of the situation, a situation he was aware of but was ill equipped to deal with right now. When John returned, he was in a foul mood, his time in that place SCW had not gone as he had liked.

And he wasn’t afraid to admit that to me that night. I sat on the porch out side my tiny little shack, pipe in one hand and a bottle of my famous blueberry moonshine in the other. We already had a guest staying here with us, one we didn’t know all too much about only that it was a woman and she was aided by old Wendell who you know better I bet as Sundown...

Jasper: “It’s good to see you my friend, it feels like an eternity since we last had a chance to speak.”

John: “It has Jasper, you look good…”

Jasper: “And you still look like shit, drink?”

John laughed and nodded; he wasn’t going to turn down a bottle of my moonshine. I’d argue it was the only real reason he returned to us here in Tombstone. Once you get a taste of it, nothing out their matters.

Jasper: “You got yourself a long face for a reason, John? Being back home should put a smile on that jaw of yours not a frown.”

John: “I have my reasons old friend, how are you?”

John took a seat beside me in the spare rocker I found recently, hell of a chair if you ask me.

Jasper: “You know how things are, these old bones crack more n more each morning. I’m constipated a lot more and when I piss it feels like it’s through an eye of a needle these days…”

I felt his gaze upon me, and eyebrow arched not much threw him off his game but whenever I talk about my own ailments that usually worked. I laughed.

Jasper: “I’m just pullin’ ya leg… Kinda…”

John: “You look well, how have things been here since we left?”

Jasper: “Where do I begin? The kids today don’t listen to old bastards like us anymore. I imagine it isn’t to different out there either. But here things seem to be changing and I don’t like it.”

John: “You’re right, they are it’s why I’m back. How is the woman?”

Jasper: “She’s fine, screams blue murder at the ass crack of dawn like clockwork. I started to use her as my alarm clock since my other stopped working weeks ago... Who is she John?”

John looked down, normally he would be filled with much vigour and strength, but he was showing his age now and I’ll admit that was a little worrying for me…

John: “A lost soul that needs healing… That’s who she is, one that could cause problems for me back in SCW if things aren’t handled properly… Has anyone spoken to her?”

I laughed at that thought, people tried they really did but old Wendell when he tells not to do something, folks tend to listen. God knows they don’t want to face the wrath of Sundown or Eli or even young Sawyer Goddard.

Jasper: “She has a voice on her I’ll give her that, but she’s afraid and rightly so. From my understanding she doesn’t know where she is, she’s just been locked away. She probably thinks we’re cannibals and getting her ready to be eaten.”

John: “I am feeling a little hungry, but not for human flesh. Though I hear it does taste like pork.”

Jasper: “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that, though it’s good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humour. You should go speak with her, tell her what she wants to know. Give her the choice if that’s what you want to do.”

John leaned back in the chair, he took a long drink from the bottle and sighed. He had the weight of the world on his shoulders I thought it might cause that their chair to break under him, but it was sturdy much like his shoulders have always been it is one of Johns strengths.

John: “I wish it that simple my friend, see she is a relation of a young woman I’ve grown fond of over in SCW.”

I nodded; I had heard something like that was the case from Eli but didn’t think too much of it. John tended to find himself wounded souls much like himself and wanted to help them in the attempt that he too could find the process. He had helped many people over the years, it here is what brought many to our town…

Jasper: “I see, well people will continue to ask questions about the wailing wench, that’s what they’re callin her right now.”

I cracked a toothless smile and cackled a little, it wasn’t really what they were calling her, that name wasn’t for Johns ears that’s fer sure. John knew what had to be done though, he always did and stepped away from the porch with my moonshine in hand…

He had to go take my moonshine…

Dangnabit!

I caught up with John eventually, I wasn’t telling old porkies about my bones cracking, I wasn’t getting any younger anymore. I had my good days of course, we all do just the number of them grew shorter as the months passed by.  John had decided to go talk to the woman; answer what questions she may have.

It was a delicate situation to be put in, but John was a man who knew how to temper the fiercest of spirits.

I sat outside, I heard everything, the scuffling of boots, the sound of fear on her voice. She was afraid that much was obvious, how afraid that was the question…

Woman: “Who are you?! Where am I?!”

I probably shouldn’t have, but I peered through a crack in the wall, one of the perks of this here town all buildings are being held together by broken nails and good intentions… John approached her as she sat on a mattress, she was dirty and was sweating profusely…

If she had seen better days, today was not that time…

John: “You don’t have to be afraid child; you are safe here.”

Woman: “Safe? SAFE?! How long have I been here, wherever HERE is YOU FREAK!”

She doubled over in pain and began to shiver a little, looking around for a quick exit. She was like one of them Fenix foxes I had been hearing about from young Minnie.

John: “What do you remember last?”

She looked to John, he sat on a stool not too far from her, his voice as calming as a breeze and about as warm as the hug from a mother’s bosom.

Woman: “What? I don’t remember much… What’s happening to me, what have you done to me… I feel weird…”

John: “Drink this, it’ll help ease the suffering…”

He offered her some of my Moonshine, god damn it John that stuff wasn’t to be wasted on any old Gorger…

Woman: “What is it?”

John: “It isn’t poison I’ll tell you that, though some might tell you otherwise.”

That drew a chuckle from me, what caught her attention as she looked around. I covered my mouth knowing I shouldn’t be there. I caught John looking in my direction, he knew this place inside and out…

John: “It will help you feel a little better. As fer your question darlin, we haven’t done a damn thing to you. This is all ya’ll doing right now. The poison you put into your body; well it’s leaving it.”

Woman: “What? What poison…”

John offered her the drink again and she took it this time and took a swig, I guess nothing was worse than how she felt. You folks call it withdrawal from all the shit she had put into her system…

John: “How is it?”

Woman: “It’s good… Though I need to go, you can’t keep me here.”

John: “You’re right, I can’t but I also can’t in good conscience let you go out there and throw your life away either.”

Woman: “Throw my life away? You don’t know me, you don’t know who I am, where I’m from or what I have had to…”

It was then Johns tone shifted a little, of course what he said next caught her by surprise. In her eyes, under the influences she was feeling she had to be wondering a million questions…

John: “You’re Rhiannon, the daughter of Ray and Jolene Rice, you have a younger sister named Peyton… Do you want me to go on?”

Rhiannon: “… How… What is this place?”

John: “You’re safe, that’s all you need to know. You were found getting ready to be raped and god knows what else by some of the lowlifes around these parts. You were hurt bad, taking you to a hospital wasn’t going to be easy being out of the middle of nowhere.”

Rhiannon: “So I’m not dead…? I mean I’m sure it smells like it… This isn’t like purgatory or something…?”

John: “So what do you think that would make me in your eyes, God? The Devil? Lil of both? It doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things little one, what does is that you get better so I can return you to our family.”

Rhiannon: “You spoke to my family?”

John: “No directly, but I am friends with your sister, Peyton… That’s all you need to know.”

Rhiannon: “Is Peyton here?! Where is she… PEYTON?! PEYTON!?”

She began to shout at the top of her lungs she did, but it didn’t help any with John getting up from his seat and leaving the house. She was fixated on the knowledge that he knew who she was, he knew of her family and while John isn’t the easiest on the eyes, his demeanour certainly led that poor girl down a train of thought that made things worse for her that night…

The withdrawals played tricks on her mind, giving her all sorts of hallucinations

It wasn’t going to be an easy task for John, but he was going to get her through this one way or another. He owed it to the young woman who reminded him of his Laurie, young Peyton Rice…

Vs the Stewards.

The night was young in the woods of Tombstone, John Goddard sat on a log looking off into the darkness. Battling whichever demons would try to overcome him as he grew closer to the day he would no longer walk this earthly realm. But that wasn’t going to be today, this much we know because he still had a lot to do in that their Supreme Championship Wrestling.

As John stoked the fire, he had a lot of thoughts on his mind, the young woman he teams with being one of them. The women he faces along side young Peyton and of course what happened at Tabula Rasa…

When John had decided to leave Tombstone, he did so under the idea that he would bring about change for the better to the world he was entering. But in SCW all he had become was a spectator and that didn’t sit well with the Hellbilly… Not only that he had done nothing since walking into SCW and facing the young woman he now calls friend and teams with…

[Rec.]

The Hellbilly: “As I sit here, stoking this fire I find it easy to forget where I come from. The basic truth of it all is I am far from home when I stand in the halls of Supreme Championship Wrestling. When I stand in that ring, I’m not in familiar territory, I’ve encroached on your lands, I am an invader aren’t I? That much is true and why am I here in SCW? To protect my own people in Tombstone from the poison ya’ll are inflicting onto this world of ours. I walked away from my home to begin this war of attrition; I knew it wouldn’t be easy, but I knew it was a just war at that. Walking into this I believed there were none of ya’ll who were free from this here poison, but I can admit I was wrong.”

Licking his lips John reaches down to a tin cup and takes a sip from its contents, yup you guessed it ol Jasper Jones blueberry moonshine.

The Hellbilly: “See there is one pure of heart at least in SCW, and they are the young woman I team with tomorrow night. Peyton Rice a rare breed of woman with good head on her shoulders and a heart as pure as can be.  I sit here content in knowing that she will fight alongside this old fool till the very end even though I have fallen far from grace of late. My time here in SCW hasn’t not been the best, that much I can attest to and I owe it all to her positivity that allows me to keep going as of now. Tabula Rasa however, that was the final straw for The Hellbilly because these games they are going to end from this day forward. I have lost sight of just who I am and what I represent here.”

The Hellbilly: “While there are those looking to lay siege to SCW and destroy it, I do not wish to destroy, but protect and elevate it to a better understanding. I look around this company and see many who need saving, lost souls such as Chris Cannon’s. I can relate to what he has gone through, I too have suffered as he as over the years with people looking at me unfavourably. But I have walked through that hatred and come out unscathed and I know he can too. Young Peyton believes that he can overcome this deep down, that much I know. But that war is his and his alone to fight.”

The Hellbilly: “This battle tomorrow night is one Peyton and I can and will fight. Ya’ll will no doubt look to bring more games to this table, but that time is all but done with now. The slate has been wiped clean and I will not stand by an allow you to make a fool out of us again. Out of ME again. Do you know who I am, what I stand for and what I represent? You want to take John Goddard lightly? You think this match is going to be easy? You will be wrong, and I look forward to proving that fact to you two tomorrow night, even with the leadership of your “Goddess”.”

John takes another drink from the cup and tosses the last remnant of it into the fire which causes the flame to shoot up with a hint of blue to it.

The Hellbilly: “See tomorrow marks the dawn of a new era. Ya’ll believe it is one that shall favour you, but you would be wrong. You’re talented, this much I know but it’s through this battle were my skin will get hardened. Tempered by war as it were because I know the trials that lie ahead of me will be the most challenging. Peyton her talent needs no introduction or explanation. Her journey thus far has proven to be a more riveting tale even with it being in its infancy still. Mine is bordering the level of War and Peace and I am not finished yet. Tomorrow night I begin a new chapter, one where the Hellbilly rises up from the ashes and bring about the beginning of this new slate.”

The Hellbilly: “One that I shall wipe with blood of my enemies if need be, for I have no more time for games… It is time that I show you just who I am, what I am capable of and what lies in wait for each of you… It is time for Old John Goddard to go back to basics… I’ll see ya’ll tomorrow night. This will be a wild ride; you better fasten your seatbelts…”

John grins before return to stoking the flames in front of him, a metaphor perhaps for what lies ahead, the battle royal? Maybe so, but it is a question to be answered another time. As of now he was focused on one thing and that was doing right by his tag team partner, the young Peyton Rice who he now felt a kinship with as they continued to work together in SCW…
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)