Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bree Lancaster vs. Angelica Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 23, 2019
==========
Boston, Massachusetts
April 21st, 2019
Off Camera
==========

It’s the morning of Easter Sunday. As a practicing Catholic, The Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family makes it a point to attend. The red headed Boston native is dressed to the nines, so to speak, in a tight black dress that hugs her gorgeous and beautiful frame. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Jones is primping and preening in front of a full length mirror in the bedroom of her home in. Boston, Massachusetts. The bedroom is immaculate, which is not too unusual for a woman who prides herself on her style, class, and fashion sense, especially on church sundays such as this. What is unusual is the look of disappointment, depression, outright grief on the face of this lovely woman staring back at her in the mirror. You would expect that Angelica would have quite a bit to be happy about. For starters, this is Easter Sunday, a day of celebration and jubilance for Christians all over the world. Not only that, but on a more materialistic level, Angelica Jones and her friend and tag team partner James Evans retained the SCW World Tag Team Championship against Bree Lancaster and Andrew Raynes at Tabula Rasa inside the steel cage. There’s plenty of reason for Angelica Jones to be excited.

Yet excitement is far from Angelica Jones. In the back of her mind she still recalls the warnings from her sister Kayla and even her daughter Kimberly, warnings about James Evans and his most recent actions. She wants to deny it, she wants to tell herself that they are wrong and that everything will be ok. More and more it’s becoming increasingly difficult for her to do that. This most recent incident may have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. Angelica was there inside the steel cage with James as they battled Andrew and Bree. She witnessed James acting, in the words of the commentators, like an animal. Angelica was no innocent herself. She unleashed The Dragon onto Bree and Raynes. She let The Dragon come out to play. Unlike James, Angelica has managed to control her demons. She quite easily put her Dragon back in its cage, chained up until the next time she needs it. James cannot control it. She knows that he needs help. She’s just unsure if she is the right person to help him or not.

“I can tell you right now the answer to that question.” The Dragon states with a grim, almost sinister voice. “No. Not just no but hell no. I mean look at me! I have made a fucking career out of ruining the careers and lives of anyone and everyone who gets in my path.”

The Dragon snickers. “I put my own sister in the hospital once during a match. It was supposedly an accident. And maybe one part of my mind believe that. But me, The Dragon, I enjoyed it. Kayla won the match but guess which bitch won that fucking war? Or ask Stacy Singer, Samantha Raine’s pal, about me. I set Stacy on fire. Oh I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it soooo much…” The Dragon shakes her head “...me? Helping James? Bullshit.”

Angelica’s eyes glaze over. She takes another final look at herself in the mirror and a wide, ear to ear grin slides across her face. The Golden Goddesss poses and blows a kiss to herself in the mirror.

“What’s going on with James is terrible but you know what? He’ll get help, from someone. Doesn’t have to be me. I’m too busy to help. At least we retained the SCW World Tag Team Championship, that’s the real story. We got Raynes and Lancaster out of our lives forever. Although, I think I will miss Bree. Such a lovely young woman. I can relate with her. But James and his demon? Big deal. He can handle himself. I have more important things to do, like going to church. I’m gorgeous and God needs to see the effort I put in to make myself look this damn good.”

Angelica frowns and shakes her head. “I just need church, now more than ever. I don’t know what’s going on with me and James. I hate to say it but maybe Kayla was right? Maybe him and Gio are bad influences? It very well could be all this Redemption and Wonderland crap has caused James to lose control.”

The redhead sighs. “I just don’t know where my responsibility begins and ends. Is it my responsibility to take care of James? This is why I need answers.”

“You’re not gonna get any answers from church, that’s for damn sure.” The Dragon snarls. “God doesn’t give a crap about you. He allowed your mom to get raped and murdered. He allowed you lose your damn mind. He made your daughter, Kim, a crazy psychopath. He did all of that. You think he’s gonna help you?”

Tears form in Angelica’s eyes. The Dragon snarls. “Don’t get mad at me. I just speak the truth. You’re lucky I speak to you at all. You try to use me as a fucking weapon, letting me out of my cage when YOU like it, when YOU want me.”

The Golden Goddess smirks. “I control you because I can. Remember who I am. I am Angelica Jones, a thirteen time world champion. The best wrestler ever. A goddess inside the ring and out. I can have anything I want anytime I want with a snap of my fingers.” The Golden Goddess snaps her fingers. Then she chuckles. “I’m like Thanos, only less purple, much sexier, and I can control reality without an infinity gauntlet.”

“You better remember who I am.” The Dragon snaps back. “I don’t care who you are, Goddess, you cannot control Lucifer, The Devil, Satan.”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Angelica exclaims loudly, placing her hands on either side of her head. She shakes her head vehemently. “I’m in control. I’m in control. I’m…”

Just then there’s a knocking at the door. This snaps Angelica out of her internal dialogue. The Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family turns and looks over at the front door. Who could this be? Then she remembers. She and her sister, Kayla, have always attended Easter Sunday Mass together at Our Lady of the Annunciation parish. Even when they are feuding, even when they are not on the best of terms, they always go to church on that particular Sunday together out of respect for the memory of their mother who wanted this for them. Kayla must have let herself in an now stands at her bedroom door, waiting on her sister to finish getting ready.

Angelica walks over to the door and opens it. Sure enough, her sister Kayla is standing there. She is dressed similarly to Angelica only Kayla’s dress and heels are both a crimson red. Also Kayla’s dress has long sleeves whereas Angelica’s have none.

“You look good.” Angelica says, stepping aside to allow Kayla inside.

“Of course.” Kayla remarks somewhat conceitedly. “You do too. Though I am kind of surprised at the outfit you chose.”

“What’s wrong with it?” Angelica inquires.

“It’s cold outside, Angel.” Kayla says with a wink. “That’s why I went with sleeves.”

“I know. But I’m going to wear mom’s leather jacket.” Angelica says. “You know I love that thing.”

“I know you do.” Kayla responds dryly. “And I must admit, that jacket certainly will set that black dress off to perfection.”

“But of course.” The Golden Goddess replies with a somewhat arrogant grin. “Everything looks great on me, though.”

“Wow, ego much?” Kayla states.

“Just speaking facts, babe.” The Golden Goddess remarks.

“Still, it isn’t exactly like you.”

“You have a problem?” Angelica inquires.

“No, just being observant.”

“Well Kay, let me inform you that everything you see here is me. Everything I say is me. Ok? I’m just being true to myself and honest with who I am.” Angelica states. “I need to be, you know?”

“On that one we agree.” Kayla nods her head. “Nice to see you admit to being arrogant and maybe a little crazy.” The younger Jones snickers. “Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards being cured.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Angelica asks.

“Let’s just say that I watched Tabula Rasa.” Kayla begins. “And my eyes were glued to the TV set when your match with James against Bree and Raynes was on. I saw brutality. I saw violence. I saw two animals inside that cage and those animals were you and Raynes.”

“You know what, you’re right.” The Dragon answers.

“Wow, I’m shocked.” Kayla says with wide eyes. “Pleasantly surprised but surprised nonetheless. So what brought you to the realization that I was right all along about you and James?”

“The cage match.” The Dragon begins with a sinister grin. “For all intents and purposes Raynes and Bree should’ve won. That should’ve been their night. The only way to even survive, let alone win, a cage match is to become an animal. And that’s something me and James, up until then, had been opposed to doing. James unleashed his demons, I unleashed my Dragon, and we put Bree and Raynes down for good.”

“I wouldn’t get my hopes up.” Kayla states. “Don’t you have Bree coming up soon?”

“Next Breakdown.” The Dragon answers with a nod of her head. “And I’m going to gut the bitch. I am going to finish the job I started at Tabula Rasa in the cage.”

Kayla stares at The Dragon for several moments, unsure of what to think about her older sister. It truly is as if she has regressed. It is as if her demons have taken back control. But Angelica is in control now. Isn’t she?

“You’re crazy, Angel.” Kayla states, shaking her head in disbelief. The Dragon snickers just a moment before throwing a massive right hand that staggers Kayla. The Dragon kicks her in the gut, doubling her over. Then The Dragon picks her up and throws her hard against the wall.

The Dragon laughs a sinister laugh before staring over the fallen form of her sister. “Crazy? You have no idea.”

The Dragon turns and walks out of the bedroom.

==========
On Camera
==========

Oh Bree, poor deluded Bree Lancaster. You always think you have everything figured out. You thought you had Selena Frost figured out. And I give you credit for fooling her at least once. But take it from me, someone who has experience with The Snow Queen, you weren’t gonna fool Elsa twice. She beat your ass and took your United States Championship. Then to try and save face you claim you let her win.

Nice one, Bree. No one buys that bullshit. Not even your friends.

Then you think you can manipulate your way into another US Title Match. But your brilliant strategy was to whine and moan until someone gave you what you wanted. You got a tag title shot but not that United States Championship match you so coveted.

You thought you were being real smart in choosing Andrew Raynes as your tag team partner to replace Jason Helms. I admit, it was a good choice. Raynes has that killer instinct that I admire. Embrace the hate? Used to be my own motto. Some say it sill is.

But James and I still beat you two to become the new SCW World Tag Team Champions. You begged and pleaded for a title shot, you got one, and you couldn’t get the job done. I’ll admit, you won via disqualification, but you still didn’t get the job done. So you got one final match.

You were lucky to get that one. Whiny bitches don’t normally get as many tag title opportunities as you and yet you think people are holding you back? Deluded little Bree. But you got your rematch inside a steel cage with no rules and no excuses. And guess what?

We still won.

Did we live up to our name of Redemption? Maybe not. But did we win? You damn right we did. Sometimes you have to unleash your demons in order to survive. Sometimes you have to walk through hell in order to get what you want. And Bree, I’ve been to hell and back many times. There is nothing you can do to me to keep me down.

Now we’re facing each other again on Breakdown. I’m not quite sure what this is about. I don’t really know what you hope to gain. Do you hope to gain yet another tag title shot? How many times must James and I whip your ass? Or maybe it’s just one more chance at getting revenge?

It doesn’t really matter to me. Sasha can put whoever the hell she wants in front of me and I will destroy them. If Sasha wants to see me beat the hell out of you week in and week out that’s fine. I will beat you up, I will bust you open, I will taste your blood, and I will enjoy every damn second of it, because entitled little bitches like you need to learn a lesson in respect…

...and I’m a damn fine teacher.

Unlike you I do not live in a world of delusions. I wish I could say that I would do what Selena Frost couldn’t do and shut your big trap for good. For starters, I’d be worshiped as a hero for finally silencing the single biggest loudmouth in SCW. Second, shutting you up would please me because quite frankly you annoy the piss out of me. And finally, knowing that I did something Selena couldn’t would just make my millennium.

Oh but I know how this works. I’ll beat you up and you’ll come up with an excuse. That’s fine. Live in your own little reality, deluded little Bree, and get ready to come up with a damn good excuse, because the world is going to bear witness to you getting maimed by The Dragon. The world will bear witness to you being humbled by the one true Queen of Queens.

Humility. That’s a word you should learn more about, Bree. You respect yourself and yourself only. But don’t worry poor deluded Bree, The Golden Goddess will teach you the true meaning of the word humility. The Golden Goddess will humble you. You will step into the ring, standing across from greatness personified, and you will know the one true reality that you cannot changed…

...that you’re fucked.
OOC: Appearances with approval. Never thought I'd have THIS person in a Bree RP... lol. Enjoy.

-------------------------------

Breakdown 4-24-19