Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Manvel vs. Total Terror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth

The scene opens with Total Terror talking to the one and only Kid Rock.  The two recently signed a deal for Terror to use his song “Greatest Show on Earth” as his new entrance music.  After a bit of banter back and forth, and a few drinks, Rock leaves and Terror heads to the Match Board to see his next match. 

Total Terror VS Manvel

Terror: What on earth is a Manvel?  Half man half anvil?  I need to do some research here.  I don’t know how to fight a half anvil……

Fade to Black.  The scene reopens with Terror at a computer looking up Manvel and listening to his new theme song

Terror:  Ok let’ see……  “The Manvolution”…. What?  “The Lubed up Assassin”….  TMI….” Jesus this guy is a walking, talking, breathing hot mess. 

He pauses for a music break

I'm a rib-cage, broke down, battered, and bruised
 I'm space age cowboy shooting the moon
 I'm a full blown down home rolling stone
 I'm a cyclone  of sh*t, wherever I roam

Terror:  Your signature move is called Man-Meat?  This means your ultimate goal is to give me your man meat? 

Terror looks intently at his posters of Bree Lancaster, Trinity Street  and Kennedy Street on his wall….

Terror: Well you ain’t slipping me no man meat. In case you missed the info sheet, I don’t go that way.  But I’ll be watching closely where you are reaching.

The Music plays on….

Baby come and see me shine, I’m a mountain of fame, the last of my kind
 don't test me, oppress me, arrest me or fine me
you best bring an army if you're dying to try me 

Terror:  Well Man-boy who wants to share his meat, you are barking up the wrong tree here.  You can talk about your Daddy, and grandpa, or how they obviously used to take you out behind the woodshed and touch you in inappropriate ways….  I don’t care. 

Terror pauses again for the music

I'm a full blown freak show somethin' to see
 Got'em lined up and waiting taking bullets for me
 I'm a Mack truck, I'm trucking down a one-way street
 You better move,  My f***  tank's on E

Terror: I’m also pretty sure NONE of the ladies are interested in Your Man Secrets….  Though I’m sue that secret is that you wear lace thong panties and secretly wish your man parts were a hairy vagina.   You want to write a Mantacular Storybook?  Well let me give you the title for it….  It’s Okay to Want Tender Lady Parts….Manvel’s Journey to Girlvel.  I’m guessing you’ll sell about 4 copies, 2 for each of your Daddy and Grandpa, so they can relive the glory hole days……. Get Ready Manvel…… 

Welcome to the greatest
Love you when you hate us
Welcome to the greatest f’n show on earth

Scene Opens…

Manvel stands with Cupcake and Scott Burnside in front of some mariachis. Manvel is in a sexy silk shirt, showing off his oily chest, slacks and designer shoes. Scotty in a suit and Cupcake dressed like a Senorita. Manzilla is about to face off against the greatest wrestler alive in Total Terror. Scott signals the camera man to record…

REC:

Manvel looks into the camera and speaks….

“Let’s get to the point daddy. We have Cookie making a movie with that Bratwurst guy that can’t speak a lick of English and Madison Chase who is cute but dates a thud. Manvel isn’t going to harp on the useless, they are nothing compared to what we are, WALKING Hollywood Blockbusters and that idiot, Derek Adonis is looking for another hand me down. See, the last time we fought, Manzilla dropkicked that cock-sucking ho bag, Cookie in the mouth. It looks like they are going to pick her to host Taking Hold of the Flame? Really?

Look, Total Terror, don’t mind Manzilla not addressing you yet daddy, you’re just not that important right now so hold your horses, in the meantime I’m sure 1997 is calling about your hairstyle and glasses, I heard the Backstreet Boys want to sing your entrance music and Titanic is a huge hit, Manzilla is sure one of the ladies you mentioned may never let you go until you fall in the freezing water and die like the jabroni you are….

You know what?

Manvel is going to talk about you.

Total Terror, you probably have the dumbest name in professional wrestling, daddy. I’m sure the marketing boys of the SCW laughed so hard they shit their pants when they saw you walk in, hell, strap on a few colorful bands on your arms and call yourself a Rocker, I bet that would go over great with the ladies. What I see is NOT a Total Terror….

We see a TOTAL ASS-CLOWN.

WE see a TOTAL WASTE OF MANVEL’S TIME.

We SEE A TOTAL DISASTER.

Seems like you’re a bit homophobic, daddy. What’s the matter Total? Or is it Terror? Maybe Manzilla should just call you TiTi. Thing is daddy, you have absolutely NO Idea of what Manvel is capable of in the ring. I am the MANvolution, the Human MANtipede and I sure as hell would be more worried about your looks before any MAN-Meat as daddy, me dick slapping you in the face would be an improvement but you know what, we are NOT going to get dirty, we are going to keep this professional…”

Manvel Smirks as Cupcake giggles and Scotty looks on and nods….

“See behind me daddy? I brought a Mariachi band to play at your Funeral. Now look, Manzilla isn’t going to kill you, honestly you already killed your career with that name and hair. Manvel is just going to speed up the process and do the ladies you called out a favor and beat your ass like a prison riot. You are a jamoke, a TOTAL PIECE OF TRASH….

And Scotty here can give you a TOTAL MAKEOVER after I Man-Meat your 97’ reject looking punk bitch ass. Everyone wants to be like Manvel. YOU want to be like Manvel, hell Derek Adonis is a FAT Manvel. Look at me boy, my name is MANVEL. I am MANTASTIC, MANTABULOUS and most of all….

I’m the BIG BAD BOOTY MANNY!

And after Breakdown in Mexico City?

Adios TOTAL LOSER!”

Manvel starts to laugh as Cupcake rubs his chest, Scotty nods and applauds as MANZILLA is ready to take SCW by storm as a Battle Royal is looming and he’s ready to make it a 39 piece Human Mantipede….

FADE TO BLACK

/REC