Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Dustin Adams vs. Marie Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Ooc: finally had a chance to finish this as it's hard writing when your 3 year old commands your attention. I hope we can do this again when you're feeling better Matty. This hopefully starts Dustin's origin story!

++++++++++++++++
The Inmate Code
++++++++++++++++

I wasn’t born as the Inmate, Dustin Adams, I evolved into the man you see today!

The man who has been the well-built beast who has been making the death row slam one of the most vicious finishers in the business today, didn’t start out that way. Before entering into the wrestling business, I was a man who was simply trying to get by in life. The slums of 8-Mile weren’t really an ideal place to try and build a future around however, there was crime, violence and everything else you could think of that would allow a man to sway from a decent life into misery and delinquency. I had gotten into my own share of trouble both as a juvenile and into adult hood. It was easy to get into trouble when you ran around with bad people. I was a skiinier version of myself at the time, slimmer maybe a better word but someone who didn’t look like he could both throw a punch and fend for himself. Knowing that life was rougher for me, I had always wanted my brother to follow a different path, make something of himself knowing that I wouldn’t be able to do that myself. I was more of a trouble child and teen, getting into fights, theft, etc. It’s how we were able to survive in Detroit, almost a dog eat dog type of thing if you look at it but I knew it was something that I didn’t want my younger brother to be involved in.

Of course, considering he looked up to me, he ended up trying to walk that path anyways.

I didn’t want that for him, I wanted him to do better with his life but when you’re younger, you tend to be more likely to be caught in shit you don’t understand, things that go well above your own head and before you know it, you get caught up in someone you weren’t expecting. He was going to be pinned for something he didn’t actually do and rather than let him take the fall for it, being the bigger brother I had decided that I would take the fall for him. I knew that with my record, I would look like the more plausible man to be involved in something like this and would allow my brother to keep his head up and his record clean and not have to worry about anything happening to him. I cared about him, I love my brother more than anything, I had very few friends in the first place and he was a smart kid, just got caught up with some bad people and left to rot after things had gone south for him and the people he was working for left him hung out to dry. I refused to let him fall like that and let them get away with what they were doing. I would deal with them in due time but taking the bullet for my brother was something that I wasn’t about to hesitate on.

Since I knew what was at stake and refusing to go to trial for any of it, I decided it was easier to just cut a deal and plead guilty so that I was only in prison for the next 5 years rather than 15-25 years that was expected of it. My track record also would have most likely had me going down for longer to had I held out for a trial and possible acquittal but I didn’t want that, I was protecting my younger brother, who even though was a minor, would have likely had been charged as an adult in the first place and I didn’t want that for him.

The things that we do for family.

+++++++++++++++++++
Alger Correctional Facility
July 12 2001; Alger, MI
+++++++++++++++++++

I was able to avoid going to the Supermax prison in Ionia as a result of my plea deal but it was looking pretty grim before that. I remember being on the prisoner transfer bus after remaining detained for about a week before they finally were able to move me over to Alger. I was calmer than I expected to be, perhaps a little nervous because I had been in juvenile detention centres before which were a lot more laxed than a max security prison but I was already prepared for what was to come. Even though I was a skinnier man than I am today, I knew that I was going to have to find a way to hold my own once I got in there. Prisoners always enjoyed fresh meat so they could work them over into their little prison bitches but I wasn’t going to have that. I was here to simply do my time and get out as quickly as possible so that I didn’t have any excuses for having my time extended or getting tossed into isolation.

Given it was the summer, it was fucking hot as hell outside, we arrived at the prison in the middle of the afternoon so that certainly didn’t make things better. I was sitting more at the back of the bus, wrapped in my chains as we approached the gate allowing the bus into the prisoner drop off area. There were about twelve of us in total on the bus and about a half dozen armed guards sitting in between us to make sure nothing happened. You would be surprised as to how much shit could go down on a bus, don’t kid yourself. Most of the guys there just stayed quiet though, I had been thinking about my brother, hoping he would be alright without me there. We had dad there and after this, hoping he would kick my brothers ass to get his shit back together for having me being the one to take the blame for this when I didn't have to but i wanted to make sure that he didn't have anything happen to him. Max Prison can be a real frightening place that can east a person a live. Again, with my Juvy experience and my leaner yet tougher body frame and mindset, i knew that i was going to be able to handle this somewhat well, we’ll see what happens.

We drove through the gate as it opened up, you could see the barbed wire around the fence, which was about 15 feet high. Guards positioned in towers all over the place, given it was max security, you could imagine the escape that try and go down here. We drove in about five minutes, it was a long drive in from the gate where we entered, I could see some of the others start to get nervous as we approached. Some were shaking their legs profusely, others had been starting to sweat, realizing what was about to happen to them while they were in there. Too weak to handle the pressure. I continued to sit there and just look around, taking in everything as we got closer to the building. I knew what I signed up for, what was going to happen inside those walls. I took a deep breath as the bus finally pulled up to the building, the guards stood up first, they wanted to ensure the exit went smoothly. We got out one by one, I was a little further back in the group, legs were trembling as some of the men staggered down off the bus, one of them hitting the dirt as reality was crashing down on them hard. Their legs giving out quickly from being overly nervous on the way here, falling apart at the sight of the place we were going to be staying in for the foreseeable future. As I got off the bus, I had this sense that things were going to be interesting as I was looking to keep my head clear and stay out of trouble while I rode this out. You could see some of the guards taunting the one who fell to the ground, they weren't here to help us, they had no issue breaking people's spirits and not giving a damn.

We walked through the gate En route to the door inside. I took a deep breath as I looked up to see how high it was. As we continued walking, i kept looking around at everything knowing I would never see it again. Preparing for life on the inside wasn't easy, everything was about to change in ways I couldn't possibly imagine. The door opened up as men began walking into the prison, as I approached I could hear the gate closing behind. Knowing there was no way out and I had crossed the point of no return. Going into the building I could feel how cold and unforgiving it was going to be, built more to chew you up and spit you out than making you better. As the last man walked into the prison, the door closing slowly behind them, we were walking into hell, you could hear the ones already inside clamoring for the new meat to arrive. I took it all in getting the sense as what was to come, the iron door finally closing shut behind us, closing out the outside world and sealing us inside our new world order for the next five years.

How everything changed that day!