Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cassidy Carter vs. Abigail Lindsay vs. Autumn Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 14, 2019
ooc: Permission granted from the handler to use their characters.
== 

Abigail Lindsay didn’t have a match on the eighth of May, twenty nineteen. Anyone with a working brain knew she had a vested stake in Ravyn Taylor’s tag team match against Ace Marshall and Kim Williams. Predictably, Abigail showed up. She pinned Ravyn down on the announce table, a spit to the face from Ravyn escalated an intense game of cat and mouse. The game ended when Ace Marshall grabbed Abigail by the hair, giving Ravyn a chance to escape. She decked Ace. Had an intense staredown with Kimberly, a woman Abigail has her fair share of history with outside of the SCW promotion.

That’s a tale to be told another time.

With Ravyn escaping for the night, Abigail Lindsay didn’t have a concrete reason to stay. She has shown to care about matters only concerning Ravyn, so why start caring about anything else. She went to the parking lot of the Little Caesars arena. Hopped on her Harley Davidson motorcycle. Turning the key on the ignition, Abigail is dead set on driving away into the dead of night. Her progress is halted by a familiar voice.

“Abigail wait--” called out Jordan Majors.

Abigail turned the motorcycle off. Turning around she looks at the spunky Jordan, standing behind her are the two men she has been known to flank her to the ring and provide the occasional assistance.

“Interesting night, huh?” Jordan said with a mischievous smirk.

Abigail nods. “Living life on the razors edge is what I do.”

Jordan responds. “You wouldn’t be you if you didn’t.”

One of the bodyguards taps Jordan on the shoulder.

“Ms Majors, don’t mean to interrupt but, we should head to gorilla, your match with Donovan Kayl is--”

Jordan promptly cuts off her hired help. “Donovan can wait. Can’t you see I’m having a moment with my friend? Remember who you work for.”

The bodyguard takes a step back. Abigail smirks at how assertive Jordan is with her hired help. “I’m curious, if you paid your two fideos to fetch a bone, would they?”

The other bodyguard opens his mouth. “Hey. We’re not dogs.”

Jordan rolls her eyes. She turns around, staring at the henchman who opened his mouth. She fires back;  “Abigail is on to something. How about I pay you two a small bump in pay to play fetch.”

Both men look as though they are going to speak up. Jordan shakes her head, stopping them from getting there possible objection across. “The adults are talking, zip it.”

In sync, both henchmen nod their heads.

Abigail now has the full attention of Jordan again. Abi licks her lips. “Hot.”

“Money is power.”

“True... knowledge is a weapon that can be used against the less knowledgeable. Brute force is overrated, I can’t deny it has its uses.”  

“I saw what happened out there..” A look of concern overcomes Jordan’s face. “Ace and Kim had no right getting involved in your business. I wouldn’t dare tell you how to continue to get Ravyn’s attention, sooner or later you are going to need allies. That’s where I come in. My personal security can be yours, too. Say the word. I’ll make it happen.”

Jordan made Abigail a very tempting offer. Since Dawn decided it was in her own best interest to stay home, Abigail has had no one to watch her back. She has chosen to isolate herself from everyone who her sister made allies with. In fairness to them, they have their own situations to deal with. Abigail wouldn’t seek them out anyway. Dawn’s friends. Not hers. There was no one Abigail felt she could go to for assistance, especially now, with Kim Williams and Ace Marshall (by proxy Cassidy Carter), the hunt for Ravyn has gotten more crowded. Here is Jordan, a woman she gave a ride on her motorcycle a few weeks ago, a woman who she has flirted with on Twitter causing the entire wrestling world to speculate how deep their connection really is, offering a solution to her problem.

“I appreciate the offer, sweetie. Those two” Abigail points to the henchmen “are the reason you suffered a concussion, not the greatest track record.”

“No offense taken, they screwed up. I’m kinda stuck with them but I promise they’ll show their worth. I wouldn’t steer you wrong.”

“I need the best, sweetie. Not impressed.”

“Okay-- so how about me? It’s pretty boring around here. I want in on the fun.”

Abigail tilted her head to the side. She wasn’t expecting Jordan to want to be a willing participate in the game she started playing since the tailend of last year. Abi places her hand on the right shoulder of Jordan. With her poker face on, she says as sternly as she possibly can.

“No!”

Jordan’s eyes widen. “What do you mean, no?”

Abigail sighs. She leans in, giving Jordan a soft kiss on the lips. “Your men, I wouldn’t give a damn if Kim Williams went stabby stabby on them. Their lives don’t matter to me, yours does. I won’t allow you to become a casualty of a game I instigated. You are more useful to me in other ways.”

Jordan feels her lips, taking a moment to process Abigail’s lips blessing hers. “Um, in what way?”

“Being a lone wolf on the road is not all it's cracked up to be, sweetie. What sucks about Dawn staying home, we hung out, stayed in the same hotel. The holier than thou mumbo jumbo can be annoying at times. Frankly, a lot of the time. Dawn is my sister, I love the girl. I signed with SCW to watch her back. Now she’s gone, she left me to work with those people--”

Abigail rolls her eyes.  “Don’t get me wrong, they are not all bad. Their drama sucks SCW dry, creating my own fun is the only way I can cope. That was until we started talking, finally, I found the one person in this company I find, interesting. Other then Ravyn. I don’t need you to fight my battles, Jordan. If you can hire more comptant lackys, I’m open to that. I won’t allow you to play an active part in my game. Don’t want to see you hurt. Ok?”  

“But I can handle--”

To shut Jordan up, Abigail kisses her again, this time a little longer than before. Abi stares steermly at her friend. “Pride isn’t a virtue, sweetie. Promise you won’t get physically involved unless you’re provoked.”

Jordan takes a deep breath to compose herself. “Ok. I promise.”

“Good” Abigail says relieved. “You should go, can’t keep the world waiting. Meet me back at the hotel. I’ll dm you what room I’m staying in.”

Jordan nods. Abigail watches Jordan walk away with her two henchman in toe. Abigail fires the ignition, puts peddle to the meddle and drives off into the night.    

==

PROMO TIME

“Unfortunately Cassidy, WE are apart of each others lives. Not directly. We don’t hang out, thank goodness for that. For the uninitiated, you are the current wife of Ace Marshall, who happens to be the father of one of my girlfriend’s three triplets. You are the mother in law, a nugget of truth you use to torture Katelyn with. Wrestling. Gotta love it. If I had the choice we wouldn’t share one degree of personal connection, but hey, gotta make the best of an inconvenient situation.”

“ Anywho... would you like to know how little I think of you? Let me count the ways.

“Last year, you and Ace made Katelyn’s life a living hell. Used the circumstances surrounding his kids paretenity to launch an endless campaign to run Katelyn’s name into the mud. I was here. At any point I could have done what Abigail usually does, hatch a scheme, try to get inside your head, play a little game, gain a measure of revenge... I care about those girls too ya know. But I didn’t come after you. Not because Katelyn asked me to stay out of it. She did. Don’t get me wrong, she wanted me to focus on becoming tag team champions with my sister. If you know anything about my history, which, I doubt you do, your arrogance convinced you that you don’t need to do any research whatever. I don’t give a damn about rules, the best boundary to cross is the next one. Lil ole me staying out of your business wasn’t a matter of doing the noble thing.”

“Yeah; right.”

“I stayed out of the way for one reason... you weren’t worth my time. You weren’t worth me launching on a revenge crusade. How is your current one working out for you? Ravyn doesn’t need my sympathy, I’ll offering it anyway. I like her. I really really like her. Part of me feels sorry she has to entertain your advances. You want revenge; for what? Her masterplan to put the championship back on Syren at Making Thing Right actually worked. Seriously? You are bent out of shape over a championship? How... pedestrian is that? You are Cassidy Fn Carter, the protegee of Rachel Foxx and you are pissed off because you were robbed of a championship? Doesn’t the Rachel Foxx nihilist playbook have a code against putting too much stock in material possessions? For months you dealt with Christy Matthews, getting beaten, outsmarted, kept outta reach of the mastermind behind your current obsession. This is why I adore Ravyn so much; she doesn’t need a championship or Katya sitting on the iron throne to have the power to force simple minds like you Cassidy to jump at her will, as clever as your ego has convinced you you are. Compared to Ravyn, you are sitting at the kids table, she is sitting at the table with the greatest minds in human history. In this game, you are a puppet. Your basic. You think you’re in control? Hardly. On Breakdown you’ll continue to prove how powerless you really are. Pulling Ace’s strings doesn’t count, I put him down last week, not a hard feat.”

Cassidy. Ace. Kimberly. Ravyn does not want her time wasted. That is exactly what the three of you are doing. Harassing Ravyn with your basic motivations, ones she expertly tore apart in her letter a week ago. None of you get it. She wants to be entertained. She desires a challenge. I want to be the one to give it to her. She misunderstands where I am coming from, in her eyes, I am an attention whore who does not know what she wants. Ravyn is rarely wrong, in this instance, she is. I know exactly what I want. I could have waltzed into the Dark Fantasy locker room at some juncture, asked for a meeting with Ravyn, none of this would be happening, why take the simple route? Why not make a game out of it. I have waited years to finally bury the butterflies, sign with Supreme Championship Wrestling. And show Ravyn Taylor that I am worth her time. Of course it is not as simple as that, only I know what I truly want out of being the shadow that Ravyn can’t escape. One day I’ll play my hand. When I do, I promise Ravyn; all of this was worth it.”

“Pass that along, Autumn. Pretty please.”

“Matches like this are what they are. I accept there are people with basic motivations like you Cassidy, your husband, his so called soulmate Kimberly Williams. Winning or losing... is not going to make Ravyn’s heart skip a beat. Winning and losing is not going to push me further to my heart's desire. Yeah. I’ll show up, this time, promise. No hotel attacks. No sailor moon outfits. Maybe. We’ll see. Who knows.”

“I always ask the age old question, what oh what will Abigail do.”

“So what will Abigail do May 15th, 2019?”

“Tune in to find out.”

“Serenity... now!”