Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward vs. Dustin Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 14, 2019
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Her Homecoming/TV Ratings Nightmare"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at the home of Katie Steward. The scene opens with Katie moving back into her place after getting back from her trip with her Brats and moving out of Autumn Daniels’ apartment while her home was being repaired. Katie walks into her home and looks around. She takes a deep breath and breathes in the warmth of her place. She looks happy to be home.}

{Katie turns around and she is met by Autumn Daniels who runs into her driving a box into Katie and handing it off. Katie doubles over and takes the box while taking a couple of steps back.}

Katie Steward: Ow. Autumn, what in Goddess Heaven are you doing?

Autumn Daniels: Hey you’re the one standing in the middle of the doorway in everyone’s way. So I thought the least you could do was take it off my hands.

{Autumn walks pass Katie and into the living room where she sits down on the couch. Katie turns and sets the box of her belongings down on a table and joins Autumn in the living room. Katie smirks as she watches Autumn on the couch seeing right through her.}

Katie Steward: (laughs) Oh Autumn… you’re so cute.

Autumn Daniels: What are you talking about?

Katie Steward: Did you forget? I’m an actress. Not only that, but a damn fine one too. I can tell when someone is putting on a show and you, Autumn are all a show right now. It’s ok if you’re going to miss me.

{Autumn looks up at Katie and unlike Katie, she doesn’t have a smile.}

Katie Steward: We’ve had a lot of fun these last few months together.

Autumn Daniels: I’m not putting on a show and please stop talking.

Katie Steward: I will when you said to me.

Autumn Daniels: Ok, fine if it’s what you want to hear. These last few months being together didn’t total suck.

{Katie’s jaw drops as she is super happy she got somewhat of a compliment from her brat.}

Autumn Daniels: And now it’s over so we never have to mention it ever again.

Katie Steward: I knew I would rub off on your eventually. Everyone always comes around and loves me.

Autumn Daniels: How about stabbing? Has anyone loved you enough to stab you?

Katie Steward: No, but I did get a strangulation. That was a weird one though. I didn’t know what Robin meant about it.

Autumn Daniels: All the more fascinating.

{Katie ends up shrugging it off not really understanding anything. The camera turns back to the door way where we see TJ Johnson helping move Katie stuff back to her place. He is pushing a really heavy chest though the doorway while Katelyn Buehler walks behind giving him instruction.}

Katelyn Buehler: Easy. Easy. Ok, you’ve made it though the door.

{TJ continues to push the chest pass the door way and into the hallway. He’s sweating and looks really tired. He picks himself up and turns to Katelyn.}

TJ Johnson: Shut up! Just shut up. Stop barking out orders to me. You aren’t helping.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh… Wow… Rude.

{Katelyn begins to get emotional. She hides her face behind her hand and cries.}

Katelyn Buehler: I was only trying to help. I thought we were a team working together. Why do you have to be so mean?

TJ Johnson: (feeling bad)… I’m sorry Katelyn. I didn’t mean it. It was just a really heavy chest to move and I was just… Please don’t cry.

{Katie’s daughter Ash walks into the house and looks at Katelyn and TJ. She overheard their conversation from outside and taking one look at Katelyn knows what TJ doesn’t.}

Ash: She’s not really crying. She’s doing that thing that Katie’s done in her movies she she needed to look like she’s crying. Come on, man. How long I’ve you worked with Katie for again?

{Ash leaves and TJ is left their with Katelyn.}

TJ Johnson: Seriously?

Katelyn Buehler: Well she does have a point. How long have you been working for Katie and you couldn’t tell?

TJ Johnson: I don’t work for Katie. I work with Katie. There is a difference.

Katelyn Buehler: Is there, really?

TJ Johnson: I hope so.

{The scene changes back to Katie and Autumn in the other room and Ash walks in. Katie sees her and her face just lights up.}

Katie Steward: Ash! You made it. I’m so happy.

Ash: Well after the crazy adventure that we had last month. Maybe getting to know one another and spending some time together might be a really fun idea to do.

Katie Steward: I’m happy that you’re happy that we’re doing this.

Autumn Daniels: Bleh. This night got depressing real fast.

Ash: How is it depressing?

Katie Steward: Pay no attention to her. She is trying to stay strong while hiding her feelings of losing a terrific room mate.

Autumn Daniels: Alright, when that’s my queue you leave. Before I do something you’re regret.

{Autumn stands up off the couch and she walks out of the room. She walks by Katelyn and TJ on her way out.}

Autumn Daniels: Katelyn, let’s go. I have to get back to my shop and your girls should be home soon.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh ok, I’m coming. Bye Katie. I’ll see you later. It’s been fun.

{Autumn and Katelyn leave Katie’s home and TJ follows them out as Katie’s things are moved back.}

Katie Steward: So it’s just the two of us now. What do you want to do?

Ash: I don’t know. I just came by to see if you needed any help moving back home.

Katie Steward: Oh that’s nice. No. I’m good. My brats and TJ helped and now it’s just unpackaging. I can do that later. So we’ve got the whole day together. We can do anything you want to do.

Ash: Cool. Cool. Anything I want, huh? What did you have in mind?

Katie Steward: I don’t know I’ve been kinda of distracted with moving back home. Plus there is dealing with a very emotional Autumn. I know she misses me. You know what we could do? The Unicorn Store is on Netflix. It’s my new favorite movie. We could Netflix and Chill.

Ash: Excuse me?

Katie Steward: Yeah. Just us, we could watch a movie together. Oh My Goddess, we could so take notes and see how well Brie did in her directorial debut. I love doing those.

Ash: I don’t get it.

{There is a knock on the front door that interrupts their conversation. Katie turns and starts to walk away.}

Katie Steward: Oh it’s a fun game to play. You’ll love it. Plus there is also a freaking unicorn in it.

{Katie answers her door and it’s her Agent, Harriet Specter.}

Katie Steward: Harriet. What are you doing here? Do you have news?

Harriet Specter: No. This is a welfare check.

Katie Steward: Welfare? Why?

Harriet Specter: Because I haven’t seen or heard from you in months.

Katie Steward: Oh. I’m sorry. I’ve been out of town with a couple of friends. Kinda of a vacation. I should’ve told you, but it was a bit of a spur of the moment type thing.

Harriet Specter: Yes. You really should’ve. I was really, really worried. I was scared you joined a cult. I mean, one you haven’t started.

Katie Steward: Hey, I clear the cult mess with the US Government years ago and it’s a legit establishment.

Ash: Hey Katie, I’ll let you get to busy with your agent. I’ll talk to you later.

{Ash walks away and leaves.}

Harriet Specter: What was that?

Katie Steward: That’s Ash. We were just going to hang out and do some Netflix and Chill stuff.

Harriet Specter: Oh God, then I got here just in time before anything happened.

Katie Steward: Why is everyone reacting weird to that?

Harriet Specter: It means sex, Katie.

Katie Steward: Oooo… OH! This explains why Ace Marshall kept asking me about it. I just want to watch The Unicorn Store again. Is Netflix seeing anyone about ideas. I can so do a sequel already planned.

Harriet Specter: I’ll make a note of it to check. Anyways Katie while I have you here. What are your plans for SCW?

Katie Steward: Plans. I don’t know. I still have my goals, plus Rise to Greatness is coming up. I need to get back into training for it. I do owe them a lot and I need to remind them who I am.

Harriet Specter: Ok. Thank you. I’ll let you get back on track and training so you can kick some butt. Just remember to call me every once and while so I know you’re ok.

Katie Steward: Yeah. I will do that.

{Harriet steps out and leaves as Katie turns and relaxes in her own home once again as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to later in the week and Katie is back on the road with SCW and touring. She adventure with Autumn and Katelyn might not have been as successful as she wanted, but her quest is far from over. Katie heads into the arena for SCW Breakdown with her back over her shoulder and her yoga mat tied underneath. She walks by production trucks with Sienna Swam picture on the side of it. Katie does her best to ignore Sienna’s giant head as she walks past it. She is soon joined by Katelyn Buehler whose also on the road with SCW.}

Katelyn Buehler: Katie, you made it. I’m so happy.

Katie Steward: Hi Katelyn. I can see nothing has really changed here since we were on our adventure. Sienna’s big ugly head still bigger than ever.

Katelyn Buehler: Katie.

Katie Steward: I’m sorry. That came off way too bitchy. Sienna isn’t ugly. She’s an Angel. All of her big stupid head.

Katelyn Buehler: See now that’s better. Also to tac onto your things haven’t changed much. She is defending the title against Syren at Taking Hold of the Flame.

Katie Steward: Of course. Was this Sasha and Katya idea? I’ve been gone on a soul searching trip trying to find what I lost to be the Katie Steward that SCW feared and while I’ve been away SCW is busy killing itself with this. Why didn’t I tell Harriet maybe this was the end for me with SCW? I did enough. SCW doesn’t need me.

Katelyn Buehler: No. Don’t say that. You can do it. I was there with you on the adventure. You still want to spread your wings and fly. This can’t be the end of the journey. At least not tonight. I found out the card for Breakdown. Guess who is getting a shot at the Television title?

Katie Steward: I don’t know. Is it Derek Adonis back for spreading more smut? It really hard to keep track after Manvel grease wipe off on it it’s kinda of been hopping around.

Katelyn Buehler: (laughs)… That’s a good one, but no. It’s you. What are you too depressed after you lost your last chance against Derek?

Katie Steward: I should’ve won that.

Katelyn Buehler: I agree, but that’s why you don’t give up. Are you going to let Sasha and Katya win?

Katie Steward: Well one of them is going to win.

Katelyn Buehler: Hey, this is SCW. There is the Streets, Dark Fantasy, Selena, Bree, Ace, Redemption, but also there are the Stewards. If we learned anything from our quest the last few months. I think it’s things get messier when a Steward injects herself into things. So Sienna is champ and Syren wants number 20 something,. You know SCW needs to send the message to Sasha and Katya that what if, Katie Steward was the top bitch.

Katie Steward: I told Harriet I still have my goals.

Katelyn Buehler: TV Champion, can’t think of anyone better to bring respect back to it that a bonfide actress.

Katie Steward: You’re right. This is why I came back. This is the first steps I need to reclaim my Goddess title. Do to the TV Title that I did to the Women’s. (smiling) You’re right, Katelyn. Sasha and Katya should’ve bet on a Steward.

Katelyn Buehler: Yes! That’s what we want. Now go and do your yoga and get yourself ready.

{Katelyn slaps Katie’s on her butt to further help fuel her motivation for her big title opportunity. Katie skips a step and jumps about a foot forward from the unsuspecting slap. Katie looks at Katelyn who smiles at her excited for Katie.}

Katie Steward: Thanks again, Katelyn.

Katelyn Buehler: You know what you need to do to thank me. Now go do this for us.

{Katie heads to her dressing room to get herself ready for Breakdown tonight as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens in Hollywood, California in a studio on a back lot. Inside Katie stands next to her director’s chair in her wrestling attire. Her ring robe lies on the chair. Katie looks fit and ready for her upcoming match.}

Katie Steward: There are a lot of emotions flying through my head right now. The Television Championship is something special to me. I’ve never held the thing and yet I have this connection to it. Since SCW has brought the title back into existence and you look at the list of its champions. Any of them really screamed memorable or historic reign. No. What SCW needs right now is a wake up call. For the love of our Goddess they’ve got Sienna vs. Syren for the World Title. If anything needs a booster shot in its ratings ass it’s Katie Steward as the Television Champion and getting a does of me every week is exactly what the fans. I’m on this journey, my quest to be the Goddess again. To be the bitch that everyone wanted to beat. This is why the TV Championship and Katie Steward are a match made in the Goddesses Heaven. This is the reign that everyone is dying to see. A reign worthy of TV Ratings that only a Goddess can deliver.

Katie Steward: If you want to look at the big picture. Something that Sasha and Katya can’t see clearly. I’m not Syren or an easy fix. All I’ve ever needed was an opportunity. Someone sees Katie Steward and they see an easy way to the top, but it’s never easy.

Katie Steward: I know Dustin Adams is going to try his best to be a worthy champion. He’s going to try and be like the rest and find some way to screw me out of my opportunity. I’m sorry Dustin, but you’re just not championship material. Well I’m sure you’re championship material. You’re just not SCW Television Championship material. This is a title that needs star power and it’s something that is strongly lacking since SCW has brought it back. It needs drama, action, story telling, a performance that only a true actress can give. It’s not going to be another fail opportunity. The crowd is going to be sitting on the edge of their seats again. Just like the last time I had this chance only its going to end with the a new chapter beginning. They get to see something new and exciting. While Dustin you are a fresh face you’re again not TV Champion face. This is my world and nobody can step into it. I’m finally going to take what is mine and I’m going to do what I say I’m going to do. I’m going to be the Goddess again. Everyone is going to call me that bitch again. Sasha and Katya will regret every decision they make. It’s going to be my face on the side of SCW trucks and posters and Sienna and Syren will be nice little collectibles that fans will buy. Katie Steward is going to be Television Champion and she is going to give it the reign that it deserves because Dustin. This is who you’re facing at Breakdown on Wednesday. Do your best and remember me, because this is going to be the greatest match of your career and the house is going to be brought down that night.

{Katie grabs her robe off her chair and throws it over her shoulder as she turns and walks off the scene as the scene and episode end.}
+++++++++++++++++++
Alger Correctional Facility
July 12 2001; Alger, MI
+++++++++++++++++++

Getting processed was something rather interesting, I remember looking around and seeing most of the inmates that were in there already scoping out the new meat walking in for the first time. THe alpha inmates looking for their newest prison bitch, the prison bitches already were a little more relieved that they may get replaced and not have to do anything anymore. I smirked as i took everything in for the first time. Again, not someone who was going to be intimidated by anything, i knew that eventually my number was going to be called and i would have to face up to them at some point. Until then though, i was at peace with keeping my head down, laying low and doing the best i could to serve my time. I was here to serve the time my brother would have ended up serving, but given how young he was and most likely would end up being here as well, i didn’t want anything happening to him. I knew how unforgiving this place would be, how cold and punishing it could be both physically and mentally, that i knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. I could see the look on their faces, salviating, clanging their cold steel cage doors just begging for the chance to break us in.

We walked in slowly still in chains as we begin processing, one by one are chains were removed and we were given our blanket and pillow for the duration of our time. I walked down the hallway towards my cell. Hearing the clanging of the doors as the inmates in their calles watched me walking down the hall. Threats, obscenities and other words were exchanged as i kept walking, calm, confident knowing what was gonna happen. The guards did their best to keep everything under control, guys had been in there for years though, decades even and i was coming in fresh off the streets. Again, my body had not fully been developed at this point but my structure was still pretty stern and enough to have respect but not enough to be left alone either. There were guys in there who wanted me to be their bitch because i wasn't going to take shit from people just looking at me. I finally got to my cell as the guard practically tossed me in there, he probably felt good pushing a big man around knowing there was nothing i could do about it. I wanted to rip him in half but having another 10 years added to my sentence wasn't really in the cards for me. The cell was pretty small, had enough room for a bed, toilet and a sink. Other than that there wasn't much else. Given how much time i would be spending in here you would hope that there would be a little more room but you’re not here to be comfortable. Having the chance to finally be alone after everything that happened was a chance for me to finally come to terms with everything. It was an intense feeling, knowing that this was going to be my home for the foreseeable future, i took a few moments to sort of unpack myself, i got my bed ready and sat down, looking around at the bare walls, concrete, and the door that would only open a few times a day for food and outdoor activities.

We made it around lunch time and had a chance to get in before they stopped serving food. I mean, it wasn't like it was going to be much anyways, given how bad prison food is but it was nice to be able to have something to eat before our one hour of outdoor recreation in the afternoon. Trying to enjoy the outside on an empty stomach wouldn't have boded well for anyone really. Though in fairness, a full stomach Adams wasn't going to be something to mess with either. Walking into the giant lunchroom, it resembled a long corridor with a few tables and chairs. Granted, the tables were long and it basically was easier for the guards to see everyone if you're stretched out as opposed to a free for all and harder to keep tabs on everyone. Given i haven't made friends with anyone yet, i walked in casually with a smirk on my face and made my way towards a larger empty space for me to sit down. I didn't really wanna be around people as i was getting myself a little more comfortable with my surroundings. I had a few seats around me that were empty, given my desire to have solitaire and stay away from everything i wanted nothing to go down for me to end up here longer. The grub wasn't that great but i hadn't eaten all day so the first couple of bites felt like absolute paradise i would ultimately want to vomit up later.

Being a fresh face though around here was automatically a beacon for attention even if i didn't want it coming my way. Sitting there eating my lunch, there's a group of guys that decide to make their way towards me. The one guy who was obviously the leader, decides to take an aggressive seat right beside me and impose himself to grab a bit of the sandwich that i had right there. With his boys in tow ensuring i didn't do anything rash, they started looking at me as if i was supposed to be scared of this man.

Bitch #1: Hey, yu know whos sitting beside you right now?

Bitch #2: Nah, he doesn't know otherwise he would be shitting his pants right now.

Leader: Listen, just shut up. Listen fresh meat, you're going to understand the way things work around here. I take what i want when i want, you understand?

I just sat there for a moment and allowed the circumstances to take place, i was waiting a few moments while he flexed to let him think that he would actually be intimidating me. The boys behind him looked confident buddy would be imposing his will like that. After a few moments, he stands back up and grabs the sandwich with him. He takes another bite before he spits it back onto the ground and laughs.

Leader: Listen, bitch, you wanna eat, you eat it off the fucking floor from my mouth, that's what you deserve around here. As a matter of fact, eat your whole fucking lunch off the floor.

At that moment, he slides my tray off the table and onto the floor where everyone now is looking over at us. I sit there again for a second and look over at the tray on the floor. Thinking to myself that i need to stay calm and not have anything go wrong would be anything but the truth. I wanted to just let it go but knowing that everyone was watching essentially took away any hope of being able to get through this quietly, couldn't even have the first day. I stood up and took a deep breath, i went over towards the tray and i picked it up very slowly. The leader looked like he was about to come in and take it from me but before he has a second to react, he's greeted with the painful sounds of the tray connecting with his jaw. With a wild strong swing, i made sure to make the first shot count so i would have enough time to deal with the flunkies before the guards took over. After hitting the leader, i immediately blasted the fist bitch with the tray as well, bending it over his head as he went down. I then swung over and punched the other guy in the gut as well knocking him down. The crowd starts to go nuts as the guards hastily make their way over to the scene as the leader and i are entangled in a brawl, punching and scuffling as i wouldn't give an inch to what the prick was trying to do to me. After a few moments, the guards, releasing gas as well to dispatch everyone else, immediately swoop in and start blasting us with their batons as we hit the ground. I could feel the guard strongarm me with my hands behind my back, seeing the fresh meat getting his hands dirty already was something that wasn't going to be tolerated around here. As i looked over at the leader again, i could see him wiping the blood from his mouth, his eyes intensified as he made a gesture towards me, knowing where i was headed for my actions. He smirked as i didn't do anything to resist and went off with the guards who were about to toss me into solitary for starting a fight in the mess hall.

So much for flying under the radar around here.

+++++
Shoot
+++++

You should all be paying attention to the dent I left in that ring last week and became the Television champion.

It was no fluke that the decimation you saw at the hands of the Inmate was without question the long awaited coming out party I had been holding back for far too long.While Andrew and Bree have been chasing the tag team titels, Dustin has been waiting to get his chance to show everyone just who I am around here. What I did to Marie was nothing short of therapeutic as getting all of that out in thet visiouc counter death row slam should very well serve as a reminder of just how quickly I can turn your ights out when you think you have the upper hand.

Are any of you actually surprised as to what happened last week when I become a champion for the first time around here? Were any of you actually expecting me to go out there and lie down for someone who we all know hasn’t deserbed any of what she was given from the very beginning? You've all been led to believe that I was just someone who was coming here to be Andrews muscle and make sure that he gets to where he needs to be but what you all learned last week is that it was never like that in the first place. I was someone who was looking for a way back in, a chance to come back and deal some destructive damage shaking the foundations of everything this company stands for. Andrew never brought me here so that I could just protect him and his gains, he brought me here because he knew exactly what I was capable of when I walked down that ramp. When I come around here, it is to ensure your destruction and your demise are at my hands. I don’t play around when I am down there, I have been given the chance to come here, unhinged and be able to act freely without having to answer to anyone or anything. There is nothing governing me anymore. No more people trying to use me for their own benefirt, no one trying to play me in a game that I don’t want anything to do with.

No with no strings attached, that makes me being tv hampion very bad for everyone.

You see, people hate the idea of being someone who doesn’t go out there and defend themselves or not giving a shit that they are a champkon. Being able to go out there and make people cry on a regular basiss because I take away the possible one chance they have of being someone epsciel is the reason why I was given the chance to be the champion that always goes out tehr and causes as much damage as possible. When they see what I did to marie and made a statement about becoming champion, it wasn’t about anything other than proving that I was more than just here to protact andrew. I understand that it can be difficult to understand that I am more thatn just a meathead that it begins to scare and terrify others. I thrive on the fact that I am someone who can turn the tide on a dime. Being able to crush Marie in the way that I did last week only went to show people that Dustin Adams I ssomeoen that you shold never be sleeping on and now I stand before you as the reigning and defending television champion, something I don’t plan on giving up any time soon.

See, aktie, call yourself whatever you want but when you step into the ring against me, you are stepping into the prison yard with someone who has thrived in the sruival environment. I am not someone who is just going to be a one shot deal when It comes to defending this title. I am someone who has been waiting for his moment to step in, take the ball and run with it as far as I can. I don’t have to be someone who is thrusted onto the main event scene and do the damage there. Establishing a dpominant defending reign sa the tv champion will more than go and show people just who they are dealing with when they come up againt me. The inmate has been someone who has been easily able to shift the focus of a match when you least expect it to happen. People, like you Katie, are so prediectable because you think they champions have to be someone who are worth seeing on tv and fight that good fight. With each and every fight that you see dustin go down to that ring, you will see someone that will terrify people into wanting to see more and more. Someone who can easily spin someone around and slam thatm into the mat so hard it leaves a lasting impression not only on them buit to everyone else in the back as well who think that they have a chance of taking me down. I am someone who prids themselves on showing you that you cant just come in and trry knocking me down with one punch becaus eil take that punch and shove it right back up your ass.

I understand that this can be diffictul to understand because of the fact that you wont see past the body type and assume that I don’t know what I am doing in the ring. I am someone who as been here before, someone who knows himself and what he is capable of. What sucks for you is your overconfidence in believe that you can come take this tv title away from me because you have the goddess appeal that you think everyone wants to see. However when they see an inmdate crush a goddess with a simple powerspinning slam, people are going to take notice and see who dustin adams is going to destroy next.

The chains have finally been broken around here. While I was forece to sit on the sidelines and watch the power of scw shift in a way that has completely been unchanged. Being able to reshape the champkionship I now possess will be something as I use as motivation to show people just why I was brought here in the first place.

On breakdown, you will continue to see why the inmate now runs things around here as I continue to dominate as the television champion. I could give a damn about appearances as I am somsone who will bring destruction and chaos to a division that is longing to see someone carry this around as if its the world championship. Katie, I will show you that the man you think you are going up against will sentence you to death and bring you around on the carosel that is the most dangerous move in this business

The death Row Slam

Dead challenger walking on the green mile!