Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: 201905 - UNCUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I’ve bitten my tongue for a while now, but it’s gotten wayyyyy out of hand now and is probably one of the biggest injustices of our time. That is, why the fuck do you people give Sienna Swann so much crap?

I mean, here is an Angel, who not only saved the world from having that dick wad Owen Cruze as SCW Champion, she will also stop Syren from doing her yearly, ‘I want the title and everyone will bow down and let me’ routine, when Syren grows a set big enough to face her. And then, on top of ALL of that, she’s saved Chris Cannon from a life time of loaded ball sacks due to the Perfect Frigid Kelcey Wallace. And the minute she’s raises a VERY valid point about Cruze, and gives him the benefit of her advice, BOOM, big momma Taylor is on the scene threatening her.

And how does Sienna react? Like a fucking Champion. Not with hostilities like Syren would, she makes a donation to Black Lives Matter, on behalf of the boy wonder. Seriously, you fucktards should be treating her like a Queen.

Same could be said for Giovanni Aries. I mean, he got a broken nose from James Evans and for what? For trying to get him off the drugs that were obviously dulling his brain. Just because he offers a ‘different’ way, the peanut gallery are on his arse like a dog on heat. These two people have done more for SCW than our ‘Face of the Company’, old Frosty Knickers Selena Frost, and what credit to they get… NONE.

Oh yeah, and speaking of Chris Cannon… look at all the heat he’s getting right now. And for what? Accidently smacking Kennedy Street in the face, and ‘threatening’ to pile drive someone. Wow… you lot really have pretty short memories considering how he’s been fucked over for the past three years constant. But that’s because he, and Sienna, Giovanni and so I don’t forget Bree Lancaster, it’s because they are not your favorites. Well shame on you all.

You know something else that’s got my goat?

The SCW’s handling of Xander Valentine and Regan Street. I mean, am I missing something here, or is that match just about one of the most exciting ANYONE can think of right now? And yet, SCW seems to be intent in stopping it from happening, and have even now sent Dean Black into the firing line, like we don’t know EXACTLY what’s going to happen here? This what I think people are missing here… Sasha was supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel for SCW, and yet she’d sending an SCW official… who hasn’t been a wrestler for years, to fight someone who simply doesn’t care who he hurts and then… trying to flower it up with Black being a former world champion. Are we really supposed to believe that’s a good decision?

OK, so benefit of the doubt that’s just one example right? But sending Cruze to face Chris Cannon, Selena and Giovanni on top of scaffolding… the list goes on and on. People are going to get hurt… and although I don’t like the people that will, I’m not particular bias. People ARE going to get hurt… but because it’s Sasha its cool?

No course it isn’t, and it’s just another example of the bullshit double standards we have going on. Case in point…

This buyout of EMERGE… I mean, it can’t just be me that believes that this was Bryant’s plan all along right? I think it’s becoming pretty clear that he was Sasha’s Golden Boy sent in to rid the world of big bad Dex, and now karma has come along and slapped her on her bald vagina. I mean, credit I guess to Sasha sticking to her guns, and I hear that the Board are willing to discount ANY further offers that the ‘Consortium’ makes, but you are not telling me that Drew didn’t ride in on his white steed for this reason and this reason alone, whilst feeding you gullible lot with horror stories about me. He probably made sure Sundown put me on the shelf as well… but I’m glad he’s showing his true colors anyway. Even if I am in a wheelchair because of him. But, anyway… it seems like at least for now, EMERGE isn’t going anywhere. And the more that pisses Bryant off the better.

Talking of EMERGE, Invasion is just around the corner, and there are some cracking matches on the card for everyone to get excited about. I’m not going to talk about the Battle Royal… that’s a stupid idea, but we do get to see Mordecai rip Vanilla Skyy’s head off (and not before time) and shit down her neck. I mean, I’ve always said she’s got an ego… but Mordecai? Really Vee?

We’ve also got the SPIRIT title match, where I pray to the wrestling Gods that Minerva wins, and we at least get a decent title match on night two. Got the feeling it’s going to be a pretty big night for Tombstone.

In the RUSH Ladder match, two of five people will climb the ladder and claim a briefcase, the face each other for the title on the second night. Difficult to get interested in this match, other than I can’t wait to see Sundown try and climb a ladder.

The EMERGE Championship… now that’s a different kettle of fish, because even if I don’t see Gavin Taylor wipe the smug grin from off Colonel Sanders face… which I’m sure he will. I either then get to see a bona fide classic again, when Gavin faces Willow, OR I get to see Willow turn Mitch inside out and then whistle through his asshole. I’m good whatever.

But the highlight for me of the whole night, simply because I reckon we might just see someone die on television, it’s the Elimination Tag Team Chamber… six teams and I reckon total devastation. I mean, if I was running a sweepstake, after the way the two slags, Mya and Lilith have conducted themselves recently, they are going to have all the teams after them. Tombstone and Dante and Mordecai just want to kill EVERYONE. And then add to that you’ve got Brody and Beard, the Heartbreakers, and although it’s easy to, not forgetting the Champions. You know my number one wish though? Tombstone and Dante and Mordecai starting? I reckon if that happens the other teams will weld their pods shut.

What else has irked me?

Oh yeah…

WHY haven’t we seen more of Kandis, and WHY is she never naked on Twitter?

WHY hasn’t someone thought to put Blake Mason in a Battle Royal with all of his ex’s in the business… that would be funny as fuck?

WHY hasn’t someone just put Ryan Singer out of his misery and told him to retire so we all don’t have to listen to him anymore?

WHY does Sabrina Bello still believe she is relevant?

WHY did I let the love of my life Chanel get away?

Answers on a postcard peoples.

No postbag this time… just stuff I’ve been asked on the interwebs. Too many papercuts.

First up @nolikeythewrestling asks why I get so worked up about stuff. That’s easy, it’s because whatever you might think about me, I’m passionate about this business. You know when you are fucking that fat wife of yours, and she’s just laid their like an ironing board, that’s a LACK of passion. When Leroy fucks her from next door and she screams like a bacon pig… you get my drift bro.

@bringbackMITB… nice id bro, wants to know if I keep in touch with the girls. Afraid not, I sorta burnt my bridges there bro. Wish Chanel would contact me, but I know it’s not going to happen. Totally agree though, would love to see the girls in EMERGE or SCW.

Next up, a question from @americasass, dunno if they are male or female, but they want to know if I’ll be in the wheelchair forever, and if not, what’s next for you? Christ, someone with an ounce of compassion towards me lol. Well, no… and actually it might not be for much longer as the physio has been going well. As for what’s next, I tried to be a manager, and I tried to run a show and neither turned out well for me, and I lost both times. I reckon I’m safer behind a keyboard for now… doesn’t mean to say I couldn’t do something from afar though ;-)

Final question comes from @ninersrule4eva, well firstly, no they don’t Green Bay all the way. But they ask, who right now in this moment do I believe is the next huge break out star? Good question, because right now there is a lot of breaking talent coming through from various wrestling schools and indeed EMERGE. But, I reckon the next big deal will probably be, and it may come as a surprise to you when I go for Aaron Blackbourne. He may have wrongfully missed out on rookie of the year in 2018, but he’s beating everyone put in front of him right now. I may change my mind though if Chris Cannon gets his hands on him. But yeah, there’s also Peyton Rice of course, Jordan Majors seems like a prospect, Scarlet Gray as well. It’s a good time to be a wrestling fan niner and I think there’s even more to come.    

And you all know what time it is now don’t you?

HOT FIVE!!!!

That’s right, the most sort after position than between Kandis ass crack, and it’s time to run down the hottest five women in wrestling right now. All my opinion of course, which is always right.

Number Five – its Dawn Lohan, whose pert little titties and tight little ass has kept me more than entertained over the past few weeks.

Number Four – It’s Cookie who got my attention recently, and has kept it ever since. Here’s hoping that she loses a few more clothes in future and maybe slides in my DM’s where she will be most welcomed

Number Three – Kimberley Williams… oh Kimberly, you are a one aren’t you? For years you’ve wanted to claim the spotlight of your sister, when all you have to do is wear less. Easy. Make it so.

Number Two – Bree Lancaster, I think I might be getting obsessed with her you know? The way she handles herself, the cock sucking lips, the rack… man, how could anyone not like her

And sitting in number one… FUCKING SIENNA SWANN BABY!!! Humanitarian, Angelic, and the best damn wrestler in the world. How could I not make her number one? She dominates my dreams, and a lot of them end up wet. Man, I wish I was Chris Cannon and lobbing myself up that.

And that’s it’s the top five, and a top two that was formed #forthepeople

I started off this blog quite angry, and right now I feel quite serene. That’s the Hot Five for you… ending wars worldwide.

Peace