Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Total Terror vs. Goddard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 21, 2019
It’s Me, It’s me the Big Time Double T!

Welcome to Terror’s Poetry Corner!!

Our scene opens to Terror sitting in a comfy chair, wrapped in a smoking jacket and puffing on a pipe.  On the table beside him are multiple cans of beer, and a picture of Goddard.  Terror is staring intently at a book when he notices the camera. 

Terror:  Well Hello folks.  Welcome to Terror’s Poetry Corner.  It should be known that I do this for the fans, and not my opponent Goddard, as I know Hillbillies can’t read, and would rather spend time kissing their cousins.   In saying that, I felt after my loss to that greasy monkey a few weeks back, I’d slow things down a bit, with a poetry reading.  I have written the best verses ever, and all to show my appreciation for Goddard.  So without further ado……

An Ode to Goddard

Your career started in Bingo halls
Where you were really the second attraction
They you moved to shopping Malls
Were you got even less of a reaction

You lived in solitary, off the grid
Alone, not to be found
Whether it was Albuquerque or Madrid
You never had the skill to amaze or astound

Up next you face me in the ring
And to win you may have to cheat
But when that bell goes ding, ding, ding
You’ll suffer the agony of defeat

But that won’t really matter
You are used to being second rate
Your life was already in tatters
It just needed me to seal your fate

Terror: Goddard, you are old, washed up, and in bad need of a shave dude.

The scene fades as we see Terror laughing hysterically.   
Old John Goddard, he had seen better days as of late. Physically he felt weaker than ever before and mentally well he didn’t need to explain that there. He was feeling the losses more and more in SCW, he was letting his kin down who themselves were making names in EMERGE. Not only that, succeeding else where like his black rose, his princess Minerva… She was now GCW World Champion and Tag Team Champion in the EAW while he was making a fool out of himself…

So much so he faced a man who wasn’t taking him seriously at all. You just had to listen to the poem he sang to him, the poorly written on at that. But one that told John all he needed; he was becoming a literal joke in this company. He had parked up under a bridge to talk to those less fortunate, offering people who would want it a place back home in tombstone. The ones that passed his test would gain the right of passage there, he would even fund that journey for them.

It was the kind of man John Goddard was these days, he only wished he could create that same confidence inside SCW…

The fire in the drum burned fiercely, a few of the homeless men and women were sleeping quietly while John drunk from a hip flash of his. He had his bible open in one hand and stared at a photograph of his now dead wife… A tear trickles down his cheek only to vanish amongst his beard. He as a broken man when alone…

After snapping the book shut, He slides it into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. Record was the option he hit next while holding it up with a scowl on his face…

[Rec.]

The Hellbilly: “You think I’m a joke boy. You think you have the right to sing a song about old John Goddard? There are folk out there that have written sonnets about me, they sang them proud and true because it is what they believed in. It’s the stories folks have told about me that send shivers up the spines of men. Irony here is that you do not have a spine, you’re a gutless little maggot that I am going to teach a valuable lesson to.”

John takes another sip from his flash and licks his lips.

The Hellbilly: “You’re not the only culprit, my opponent at Taking Hold of the Flame, Adam Allocco feels the same way. Because of him young Peyton Rice and my luck as a tag team hasn’t been fantastic. Because of his desire to hook up his son with her, it has distracted me from why I came to SCW to begin with… That is going to stop now, I came to SCW to remove a snake, but I have found there are MANY of ya’ll lurking in the shadows. Walking in plain sight without a care in the world. Adam Allocco is one such individual, and I’m beginning to see another in you Total Terror… You like to sing boy; we can sing a song together.”

Another sip, this time John sneers as the fire from the drum lights up his eyes…

The Hellbilly: “You play with forces you do NOT understand, the lot of you. Tomorrow night you’ll sing, sing with your screams because I am going to hurt you. I have to do it; I need to there is no other choice. You have men walking the line of the Wonderland, you have others losing their minds. You ain’t quite seen one like me, I am going to make you beg for mercy. I am going to make sure you understand what you’ve done and learn the error of ya’ll ways. I am no joke; WE are not a joke.”

John leans back and the fires seem to leave his eyes he takes one final sip from the flask before hitting stop on his cell. He felt helpless at times, he felt cornered because he didn’t want to go the route he was about to with Total Terror. But he had to, he had no choice, they didn’t give him any… He only hoped it came to it, that she would forgive him…