Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Walking through the halls backstage at Breakdown, Jordan pulls her jacket off and spikes it into the ground as she starts to pace back and forth. Her two dog-like bodyguards stop about 10 feet away and watch as she moves wall to wall in the narrow hallway. She is silent, only the noise of her high heels as the clank against the concrete floor and slightly squeak when she pivots back the direction.

Jordan:That bitch! How dare her! How dare her!!

Jordan stops and pivots to the left to look at her two cronies as they stand there quietly waiting for their next command.

Jordan: Are you waiting for me to throw you a bone or something? Want me to toss a biscuit out on the ground for you to tussle over? You two are pathetic. When I inherited this fortune I was told I needed to hire security. I was told they could arrange to get me the best. The best available in the world! And what they gave me was the two of you… they have got to be freaking kidding me. You two are the worst. Abigail was right about you two. I should have hired something better. You are more trouble than you are worth. I’d be better off hiring the local security around town and having them follow me around to the shows. I’d be better off on my own.

In the distance there is the sound of a scuffle that lasts for a short while. Jordan and her guards stand silently as they listen. A motorcycle sounds loudly and peels off in the opposite direction and Jordan peers over at both of them. They look suddenly ready to jump into action.

Jordan: Don’t you dare. Don’t you even move. She told me under no circumstances was I to get involved in this. And she made it crystal clear that you two idiots needed to stay as far away from this as possible. You know, before I was rich I kept struggling with the idea of having a personal assistant. My agent wanted to provide me with someone who could show me the way to fame and super stardom by handling the little tasks so that I could focus on improving day to day. And they each failed in their own way, each one in their own miraculous ways actually. I had to fire them week after week. Men, women, family members. Young and old. It just didn’t work and it just didn’t fit. You two… you aren’t any better. You do as you’re told like hired dogs, but the execution is sadly inept. Don’t let yourselves forget you were the reason I got a concussion. Apparently trying to distract Aaron Blackbourne and instead seeing me get a straight kick to the head. All you were good for was carrying me out of there. You know what, though? I didn’t need to overpay someone to help me seek medical attention. SCW does that for me already. So what good are you anyways? I started out mad. Mad at Sasha. But maybe she has a point. I could be better off on my own for Taking Hold of the Flame. I could be better off on my own this week. So why take the risk of dragging you two by your invisible leashes to the ring and giving you the chance to ruin my day? I don’t need your constant distraction ploys to win a match. I am a competent fighter that is more than able to accomplish anything on my own…

Jordan turns away from the men and crosses her arms as she looks down at the floor and shakes her head. She seems to be going over different scenarios in her head as she mutters to herself and then suddenly looks up and turns around.

Jordan: It’s decided. Off to the dog house with you two for Taking Hold of the Flame. We’ll see about next week. I need to consult the lawyers about what I can do with you two. Make no mistake. I have no issues with canning your asses and sending you back to wherever the hell you came from. So scram. Get out of here. I have some business to take care of…

The scene fades out and fades back in to Jordan Majors recording herself in a lavish hotel room.

Hello there, Scarlet. It seems we are destined to tangle up this week in the ring. Let me just start by saying I have no desire of letting my current winning streak fade away before we get to next week’s big show. I have momentum on my side, and I have every intention of making sure that momentum continues to soar as we get ready for THOTF. And so it comes to this match between the two of us. Rest assured you will get a Jordan Majors that is prepared to do what it takes to beat you.

Ever so often you’ll see two wrestlers prepare for a match like this by tossing statements back and forth. Often times the word respect is thrown around or someone will make an attempt to prove that they are disrespecting someone by doing something drastic with their words or their actions. In our case, I’ll just say that what I plan on doing in our match isn’t personal. It’s not about respect. It’s just about me. People around here have come to define me as something the believe I am. But they don’t know me yet. They don’t understand me yet. Everyone keeps talking about how I show up with my bodyguards and allow them to do their worst to try to get the win. They’re ignoring the true threat of what is possible when they step into the ring with me. I am not defined by my money or my resources. But they do make me better than you. I disagree with any assumption that I cannot do this on my own. But when those two come with me there is the potential for chaos. No one is ever ready for chaos. And now things are changing.

Sasha has banned my dogs from Taking Hold of the Flame. I have all but told them to hit the bricks for this week. So they may or may not be with me for our match, Scarlet. You can prepare for whatever you are worried about and hope for the best. But here is the truth. I’m going to beat you no matter what odds I bring to the match. I’m going to leave you asking questions about yourself as you get ready for next week. I’m going to leave you in the middle of that ring busted and bruised. Sasha pissed me off last week when she meddled in my business. Does she think that I want to ruin her company by bring my personal security into every show or event and having them do their worst? They are loyal to me. They are protective of me. They do what anyone’s guard dogs would do. But me? I can do worst. They are protectors, but I am a hunter. I see someone like you and I see my prey. I’m that type that’s waiting in the weeds and I’m getting ready to pounce right when you walk by. You think you’re safe, but you aren’t. You think this is lip service and empty threats, but this is me being dead serious with you. Look at every deadly predator you’ve ever heard of. Bring them up in your mind and really think about them and add me to that list. Now that I’m occupying your head space, just try and stop thinking about what I just said to you. And understand. Please, understand. I will come at you with the full force of a pack of lions that need a meal. They’re hungry. And believe me, hun, I’m starved.

There are so many people who are going to be overlooking this week. But not me. Every chance to step in the ring is another chance to bring a certain level of chaos to SCW. Sasha apparently has an issue with me and the way I do things. She’s just stoking this flame that’s inside me. It burns so much brighter and hotter than any flame people will be looking to take for their own in another week. And now this flame is going to be directed at you, Scarlet. I used to like to play with my food a little more. And maybe someday I will again. But this week? I just want to hunt, kill and feast.

The scene goes dark as Jordan stops recording and it fades into a scene of Jordan sitting on a bench outside of a diner. It’s late in the night and dark, and another walks past her and sits next to her on the bench. Jordan looks over at her and smiles and then leans back into the bench, crossing her arms.

Jordan: You came.

Jordan’s cousin Kara is shown, her first assistant when she joined SCW who she quickly fired after some early struggle.

Kara: Of course I did. Where’s your friends? You’re usually followed around by some guys.

Jordan: They’re in the kennel. I’m trying out something new. Trying out something that feels more freeing.

Kara: I’ve never understood you. You seem to be so distracted by the most random things. You really are your own worst enemy. You have more passion and desire to be the best than anyone I’ve ever met.

Jordan: It’s really not that simple.

Kara: But it is. It’s as simple as you allow it to be. Are you really content to just be another rich girl that never accomplishes anything other than having money?

Jordan: No, I’m not content for that. I want to be the best. I have a desire to be a champion. But this was never what I expected it to be. Every where I’ve ever been I’ve been successful. When I showed up here it was different. These people were different than what I was used to. I’ve worked my tail off to completely be even more competitive. But the cash isn’t what everyone wants to make it out to be. It isn’t what is defining me. I will be defined the same way everyone else. Especially if I can get the hell away from these bad decisions this law firm keeps making for me.

Kara: You could always give the money away…

Jordan: Are you serious? No. That’s a terrible choice. I just need to find a way to take control of my career and make it clear to those lawyers that I’m taking control of my life. They can’t just hold this over my head. I’m starting to get there. But I don’t appreciate anyone telling me how to live my life. Not those lawyers and not Sasha. No one controls me. I’m starting to understand how capable I am of taking back me and being truly independent. There are some that are helping me figure that out.

Kara: Like that girl?

Jordan: What?

Kara: The biker chick.

Jordan: She’s not a biker chick. And yes, my friend Abigail is helping me learn some of this.

Kara: Oh so she’s your friend then? I swear I saw you two kissing somewhere.

Jordan: You did not. And she’s a very close friend. What of it? We were talking about me taking back my life. Are you trying to write for a rumor blog or something? Sheesh, you’re as bad as all those weirdo podcasters that obsess over old wrestling matches and what we wear from day to day.

Kara: If you say so. Anyways, I think if I were still representing you and working for you I would give you a little bit of advice. This money has changed your life, but just make sure it in no way changes you. You know how to work people, mentally and physically. Play those cards like I know you’re capable of and make sure you leave a lasting impact on them in all ways. They want nothing more that to prove you are a spoiled brat. But I know what you really are and what you went through to get here. Even before this money fell into your lap. Don’t forget that girl. Love that girl. Help that girl achieve the dreams she always had. And then you’ll be happy.

Jordan nods and turns to gaze up at the stars. Kara puts an arm around her cousin and pulls her closer for a hug.

Kara: You’re still the same girl that looks up at those stars and dreams about being one herself. Your story makes you different. Your story makes you special. Now, go and change the world and make sure your star flies and doesn’t fall.

Jordan: Thanks for coming Kara. I won’t let you down.

Kara: No, not me. You, don’t let you down.

Jordan: I won’t.

The scene fades out.
Scarlet Grey had no reason to be smiling when she rolled into Ottawa.

It was a miracle she hadn't destroyed her hotel room when she'd checked in, even if she knew she'd need it for several reasons later, but her ability to think rationally wasn't exactly in one piece right now. Another match, another loss, and that was followed by another Breakdown where she was present but virtually did absolutely nothing. Not even any random camera time just because! It was a trend she was noticing was becoming more and more consistent week after week, and it was really doing a number on her already fragile psyche.

It wasn't the losses that were bothering her, though... that might be a surprise to hear, but as much as she wanted to win she was actually willing to look past defeat every now and then as much as she knew that trend would need to turn around sooner rather than later. She thought back to some of her past outings, where defeat barely registered to her because she would find herself strutting through some part of the arena in barely anything, or catching the view of the camera just for entering into a shot because of what she was wearing even if there wasn't much of anything really happening. Even if she could do something that left her satisfied, whether it was a score or simply causing somebody to lose their shit, she felt she was a winner on the night.

Grey: Never thought I'd see the day when SCW would no longer be fun anymore...

She grumbled to herself as she threw on something that was equally casual and still sexy because of how tight it was on her before heading out to roam the streets, though she was hoping just to turn some heads while clearing hers. Things like this were becoming a rarity for her anymore, and as far as she was concerned it was all Sasha's fault. Call her a dedicated Katya supporter until the very end, but at least when Katya ran the show Scarlet could do whatever she pleased to get that aforementioned satisfaction even if she wasn't a winner in the ring on the night. It was thanks to Katya that she got to embarrass Blackbourne's “girlfriend” in a bikini contest, briefly form the unofficially named Asspocalypse with Kandis, even pretend to be a better version of Kelcey Wallace while causing Peyton to throw her nice girl act out the window.

Maybe her memory was a little selective on some of those things, but at least there's still some truth to be found there. What's happened since Sasha took charge? She had a tv title opportunity only to be screwed over by the ref when she honestly did nothing to warrant it, she and Ruby were jerked around in their latest bid to gain a tag title shot, and she'd virtually been treated like she doesn't exist by the company aside from the odd booking here and there, and it was beginning to get under her skin.

Grey: Why the fuck do I have to play this game just to stick around? I'm Scarlet Grey! I should be alloweed to play my own games and liven things up a bit!

She couldn't help but think back to what she'd been told, something the cameras never picked up because they were ordered to ignore it. Somewhere along the line, Scarlet had explicitely been told by staff that if she wanted to stay on the roster, she was going to have to “tone down” her antics. Sasha apparently had no sense of humor and refused to entertain the idea of a woman comfortable in her own skin being able to do as she pleased just because she wanted to do it. The bigger question though... was why her? Kandis still had no such restriction, and neither did Ruby for that matter, even though she indulged in her own activities as it was and that was one reason why Scarlet was actually in town before her partner regardless of who was actually booked to compete next Breakdown. So why was Scarlet being made to “play nice” just to stay put? In her rage as she angrily marched down the street barely paying attention to the many heads turning towards her that she would normally embrace with open arms, she kicked a bottle that someone had decided was worth littering the ground with, not caring when it bounced off a wall and into a nearby alleyway.

Grey: I have every right to be myself no matter what they say. I think I've earned that right-

“A woman such as yourself certainly has every right to be whoever she chooses to be without repercussion.”

Scarlet stops herself as this voice makes itself known, its haunting tone sending a chill down her spine as her anger actually fades for a moment. She slowly turns her head toward the alley and finds not only the bottle she kicked, but a figure in a hooded cloak holding it as though it were snatched harmlessly out of the air. The voice itself sounded feminine, but seemed to carry with it a deep tone that would cause anybody to second guess that possibility, though without being able to see anything aside from the garment concealing her identity it was all left up in the air. Sensing this situation might turn south, Scarlet slowly began to step away.

Grey: I'm sorry about the bottle-

Figure: Don't be, Miss Scarlet Grey.

Grey: How do you know who I am?

Figure: Well, shouldn't I recognize you from those wrestling shows?

Grey: I guess... but I haven't been much of a factor lately...

Figure: A damn shame, if you ask me. A lot of people have no idea what stands before them.

The figure tossed the bottle into a nearby trash can before beckoning for Scarlet to join her in the alleyway. Now, Scarlet was a little off at times, but even she wasn't this gullible and desperate.

Figure: You have no reason to be afraid, Scarlet. I believe in everything you were just ranting about.

Grey: You barely caught any of it, though.

Figure: I don't need to hear it to assume what the problem is. I've seen all I need to see... SCW's current regime doesn't seem to think much of you, do they? Most see you as some sort of joke, trying to make it seem as though you shouldn't be allowed to do anything to have your own opinion, denying you the chance to get anywhere regardless of how it's done. They put your partner on a pedestal and question why she remains with you, and perhaps she is beginning to listen seeing as how she's not joining you here in Ottawa quite yet.

Grey: Now hold on! Aren't you making an unnecessary assumption about my partner?

Figure: Perhaps... but perhaps you are simply being led astray by someone who is never what she appears to be. After all, how much do you truly know about her, after everything she's come to know about you?

This figure had a very valid point, and it was disturbing Scarlet more and more by the minute. Whoever this was, they knew an awful lot about her, more than even she was comfortable with. Still, she tried to stand her ground, hands moving to her ears as a possibility began to settle in.

Grey: I know even less about you. This is just too convenient... I'm arguing with myself again... another voice manifesting itself to try and get to me...

Scarlet's rambling was cut off when she felt contact, and she realized the hooded figure had gently taken her hands and were lowering them from her ears. This was something no hallucination was capable of, that was a fact, and her eyes widened at how close the figure was to her now along with this revelation.

Figure: You're not going crazy Scarlet. Consider myself someone who's looking out for you. A... guardian angel, if you will. I know who you should truly be, and I will always support you even if Ruby no longer does. Just keep me in mind...

It was tempting, especially considering the figure's voice had changed to try and sound less threatening, but Scarlet wasn't going to buy into this just yet. While she would bear this stranger's words in mind, she used the opening given to her to quickly run off, heading back to the hotel without even asking for the stranger's name. This wasn't a surprise though, and the figure could only laugh to themselves.

Figure: It's a start... with more time, she'll be exactly who she truly needs to be, I just know it.

It's probably not that much of a surprise when we open up to find Scarlet Grey laying on a bed wearing black and red lingerie that's not only just barely covering her assets, but also just barely enough to keep the wrath of the SCW censors off her back. Perhaps the one interesting thing to note is that Scarlet's choice of location for recording is a very lavish and very expensive hotel suite, no doubt in response to the wealth a certain other girl keeps trying to flaunt. The way she's laid back on the bed and relaxing comfortably, using the angle of the camera to allow fans to enjoy the size of her breasts in as full as SCW will allow, makes it clear that this is very much her room for the impending show, though with her that never means she won't be keeping it all to herself if you catch my drift. Despite this, the look on her face makes it crystal clear she's not exactly in the best of moods right now.

Grey: I'm sure you're all accustomed to this sight by now, and I know most of you are probably conveniently missing pants now while you watch, and that's a fact I don't mind. Of course, plenty others out there do, apparently, considering I've been hearing it all for months now. Believe me, if any of what these boys and girls said actually bothered me about how I carry myself, things would have changed a long time ago. But here I am, still going strong and still being me.

Grey: Apparently... that's a problem.

Grey: For a rare moment, I'm going to stop pretending that everything's alright, because to be perfectly frank... it's not. I came to SCW with one goal in mind, and yet no matter what kind of fun I seem to have, I find myself in this spot where I'm coming up short and not getting any closer to what it is I'm after. It's to the point where nobody even takes me seriously anymore when they truly should be paying attention to all of this, for one reason or another.

She can't resist running her hands along her body in a slow and sensual manner as she says those last few words, knowing it's driving many of you out there wild. It's a bit lacking in emphasis comapred to when she would normally do this, though, and that's clearly because her more dour expression remains throughout.

Grey: Now, maybe I wouldn't be as upset about this as you might think. Yeah, I want to win, I want to be a champion, I want to cement myself as the one and only true goddess that unites SCW under the universal truth that I am what every living being on the planet strives for, either to be or to be with. But I could easily sweep any mounting failures under the rug as long as I get to have fun being who I am in the process.

Grey: Therein, lies the problem.

Grey: Sasha and those in SCW under her thumb have made it clear as day that the last thing I should get to be around here is who I truly am. Ever since I came back after Ruby and I seriously considered walking away from this place and trying somewhere else around this time last year, I've only gotten to truly indulge in the kind of fun that keeps me looking on the brighter side of things no matter how much everyone else thinks I'm some sort of monster for daring to do it with one factor present: Katya. She saw the value of allowing people to be themselves and do what makes them happy, and that's why she allowed me to prove my superiority to Kelcey Wallace while jerking Pey Pey around along the way and driving Chris Cannon so mad with lust he had to run into the arms of Sienna Swann just to convince himself he upgraded while still being “Superman” by avoiding my temptation, why she managed to convince her father that I should be able to play my kind of games to convince Aaron Blackbourne that he's making a huge mistake by thinking what's laying here right now is inferior to that clown he's chained himself to. I guess the more “sensible” sibling is one of those PC tightwads with a metal rod so far up her ass she's practically levitating these days, because ever since she won this “sibling civil war” I've been getting the shaft week in and week out, and not in the way I might actually be smiling about.

Scarlet rapidly sits up, crimson hair whipping around and ample chest bouncing as she does so. Her look briefly lightens up a bit as her gaze drifts down to her chest while her hands absentmindedly caress the mini-mountains every individual with a working sex drive dreams of shoving their face between.

Grey: This upcoming Breakdown will see my facing off with jordan Majors, and apparently she's on her cycle right now because she was told last week she needs to let her bodyguards stop getting involved in her matches. You think Sasha has issues with YOU Jordan? Ever since she took charge again production crews have been told they need to keep their cameras off me, no matter how hard it is to resist that urge, unless there's a reason for me to be in the spotlight. What seemed like a peace offering from her in the form of a tv title shot saw me get screwed over because the referee decided to listen to her favorite redemption soap opera when I never actually DID anything to warrant getting DQ'd, and I'm practically being forced each and every week to “keep who I really am toned down” just so I can have some hope of even getting the chance to do anything.

Grey: I don't see this being a problem with the Beauty Factory's softcore porn antics every single week, I don't believe my fellow big booty bestie Kandis gets forced to censor herself period, and I sure as shit know that you being told not to bring your boy toys around anymore is you getting off light because you're still allowed to sit in front of a camera playing this charade of pretending you know who you are because you've got all this money and connections and whatever.

Grey: No... we're done with this. I'm done being Sasha's downtrodden example of why she's this saint that's going to lead SCW into some new golden age. I'm playing this game by MY rules from now on, and if Sasha's really got that much of a problem with it... well, she can always meet me in the ring and I can embarrass her both in appearance and in talent.

With the confidence building now as her facial expression shifts to the kind of grin usually reserved for champions that have been untouchable for quite some time, She proceeds to rip her bra off and fling it aside, the glory of her bountiful bosom being subject to a ton of pixellation almost immediately. She won't see that until later, but in this moment as she films she feels free at long last.

Grey: Let's make something clear here Jordan: I don't care what generic garbage you think you can spew at me about not knowing you or what you're capable of or how you're going to beat me, destroy me, end me, whatever. That's not me overlooking you, that's simple me lacking the capacity to care that you exist for any other purpose than being my bitch this week, put in that ring for the sole purpose of me to beat you my way and give you the parting gift of the greatest experience of your life that'll make you forget that there's a biker babe you keep chatting with on Twitter while she's got her eyes on someone else. Maybe then you'll have a reason to really hate Sasha, because as far as she and I are concerned? This will only be the beginning of me exposing her for how she thinks she can get away with treating someone like me.

Grey: Oh, wait, there I go basically ignoring you and I guess you hate being ignored because all of a sudden you're super important because you say so. I bet you're grinding your teeth at how little I seem to care about you aren't you? See, the fact of the matter is that Breakdown's REAL purpose this week is to remind everyone of who I am and what happens when you think you can tell Scarlet Grey that she has to play ball when no one else has to just to even get the chance to compete. Maybe you should take notes Jordan, not just on how to be a REAL woman instead of a little girl throwing a temnper tantrum because her favorite toy got taken away, but on how a REAL mistress of chaos pushes buttons to see how far someone will go until they break and expose themselves to the entire world.

Grey: Taking Hold of the Flame is on the horizon, and if Sasha wants to test me then she's unleashing an inferno upon SCW the likes of which she's never seen before. But don't worry Jordan, it's not all bad news for you. At least when I find myself staring down this “predator” you claim to be on Wednesday night, I'll get to walk to the back with a new pelt draped over this incredible body of mine.

Scarlet rises to a stand and starts walking out of the shot, pausing only briefly to take a page out of her friend Kandis's playbook by kissing her palm before smacking her ample ass as the jiggling hypnotizes everyone watching before she seductively struts her stuff on out of here, leaving us to fade to black.