Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Max Kane vs. Katie Steward/Dustin Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 21, 2019
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "The Katie Steward Show Premieres"

{The episode starts last week on SCW Breakdown while Breakdown is currently ongoing. The scene opens to a few minutes after Katie Steward’s Television Championship and the camera is backstage focus on the curtains that lead to guerrilla. Katie Steward finds her way out as she looks exhausted after her and she holds the TV Title tightly in her arms. TJ Johnson follows closely behind her.}

{The cameraman walks up to her for a post match interview with the new champion for SCW’s youtube channel.}

Cameraman: Excuse me, Ms. Steward. If you don’t mind a quick interview. You’ve just won the SCW’s Television Championship. How are you feeling right now?

{Katie’s face lights up with a smile as she hears the words that she just won the Television Championship.}

Katie Steward: Wow. This is truly an amazing moment. It just feel right and I know I am truly the most deserving person to represent this title. No disrespect to Dustin or anyone else. You’re all really, really… good.

{Katie stands up straight to the camera. She grips her TV Title tight and TJ stands behind her as Katie puffs out her chest.}

Katie Steward: What’s happening to SCW right now is disgusting. I have proven myself time and time again and no one can do what I do. I am better than Sienna Swam. Better then Syren. Dark Fantasy. The Streets. Ace Marshall. Redemption. If you want proof all you have to do is watch SCW Breakdown every Wednesday and you get a front row seat to the Katie Steward Show because from this point on. I’m the star of the show.

{Katie makes a snobby face to the camera and turns to the cameraman asking if they were done. Before he can answer her she’s already walking away with TJ as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens later that night on the road and Katie stop at a motel to sleep for the night. Inside her room she sits on the bed and she makes a call on her phone. Her agent picks up on the other line.}

Harriet Specter: Hello Katie, is that you?

Katie Steward: Yes. I’m just calling to check in with you and letting you know I’m doing ok. Well honestly I’m doing more than ok. I am freaking fabulous. You will be quite proud of me.

Harriet Specter: Oh? Katie we’ve been over this before. If you’re going to make any huge changes career wise that it is best to talk it over with me first.

Katie Steward: I remember and I was very, very sorry about the last time, but this is a good one. I promise. I went ahead and just got my own show.

Harriet Specter: That’s great. Also this would be one of those things that again, we should talk about before hand.

Katie Steward: Yeah and we’re talking about it now. We are going to make the Katie Steward Show live every Wednesday night when SCW’s Television Champion Katie Steward displays why she is the best that the company has. That’s why I’m going to be at the next SCW meeting before Breakdown and give them all my ideas for the show.

Harriet Specter: …

Katie Steward: Harriet? Are you still there? Hello?

Harriet Specter: Katie, do you really think that’s wise?

Katie Steward: Well I’m going to be there every show. I feel that it’s my obligation to be there and as the Television Champion and an actress I feel that I have a thing of two to teach them. What could possibly go wrong?

Harriet Specter: …

Katie Steward: Harriet? Hello?

Harriet Specter: Katie, why do you have to say things like that?

Katie Steward: I’m not an idiot, Harriet. I’ve thought this through. I’ve written down some very good ideas. Plus I’ll have TJ with me so everything will be fine.

Harriet Specter: Well as long as you’re going to ruffle any feathers I hope they listen and takes things under consideration. Good luck.

Katie Steward: Thank you. Bye, Harriett.

{Katie ends her call with her agent. She gets herself ready for bed as she has some mighty big plans for SCW Breakdown in the future.}

{The scene changes to the arena for SCW Breakdown and the scene opens inside a room where the meeting is taking place before the show. Sasha D. and a handful of writers discuss Breakdown.}

Sasha D.: So we’re looking forward to another good show tonight, I hope.

{Sasha laughs at her joke and she’s joined by her staff laughing along with her.}

Sasha D.: So after last week I was thinking of…

{The door to the room opens and in rushes Katie Steward. She drops her bags by the door and runs over and takes her seat for the meeting. Sasha has the meeting on pause as she looks at Katie and tries to figure out what is going on.}

Sasha D.: Uh, hi Katie, what are you doing?

Katie Steward: Sorry, but no one told me that you were starting so early. I’m here for the meeting.

Sasha D.: Yeah I can see that. Talent usually doesn’t sit in for the meetings. You don’t see anyone else here, do you?

Katie Steward: Yeah, well… I’m the Television Champion.

Sasha D.: Congratz.

Katie Steward: Thank You.

Sasha D.: I still don’t understand why you’re sitting in on the meeting.

Katie Steward: Because I’m the Television Champion. Breakdown is pretty much my show now.

Sasha D.: …

{The door opens again and this time TJ Johnson walks inside. He runs over and sits down next to Katie.}

Sasha D.: Oh good, TJ is here too.

TJ Johnson: Hey everyone, how’s it going? It’s great to finally be here. Hey Sharper, if you need any pointers I’ll glad share my wisdom.

Katie Steward: He is a little hard on me, isn’t he? It’s a good thing we’re here.

Sasha D.: Katie, TJ you’re not suppose to be here. This is for my writing team only.

Katie Steward: But I got ideas.

Sasha D.: I know, Katie. You always have ideas.

Katie Steward: And I think I can really help the show. I want my reign to be meaningful. As an actress I’ve done 1,000 of audition so I know how this works.

Sasha D.: Katie I’m really happy to see that you want to help and want your reign to mean something, but we don’t need any help.

Katie Steward: Oh, I see. You don’t think I can do it.

Sasha D.: I didn’t say that.

Katie Steward: No. I know what you said. You heard me last week when I announced that I was better than everyone in the company. Now you want to silence me. Well it’s not going to work. This is going to be the Katie Steward show. It’s not Syren’s or Sienna’s, Ace’s, The Streets’. It’s mine. I don’t need to be undefeated. All Katie Steward needs to do is make the Television Title Great.

{Katie stands up getting the message that Sasha doesn’t want her there. She pulls on TJ sending him the message there leaving and they storm out of the room. Sasha buries her face in her hands not believing that that just happened.}

Adam Sharper: So this is all because you didn’t pick her as Team Captain for Tactical Warfare?

Sasha D.: Shut up, Adam.

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California at a studio where Katie in her ring gear and wearing her white ring robe is on set and pacing around her director’s chair in front of a green screen. The SCW Television Title sits on the chair.}

Katie Steward: It’s already started. I should’ve known. I am a wanted woman. I should be an in demand woman, but that’ll have to involve people that actually knew what they were doing. This is the premiere of a brand new SCW Breakdown starring Katie Steward as their Television Champion. I promise big, huge deal. We’re truly doing something beyond epic. Max Kane. The very first to step in line against my reign. I am ready. This is what Katie Steward was born to do. In fact, that’s exactly what Katie Steward is going to do. Because this is a special thing, I am a special person that does incredible things. Max Kane you and the rest of SCW can’t even touch me. Sienna is an Angel, Syren is a devil, but Katie Steward is a freaking Goddess that demands your attention. I said I was the best thing that is ever going to happen to this championship. While everyone just wore it, I embraced it. Because thanks to me I’m going to give it it’s proper premiere that it deserves.

{Katie grabs the title off the chair and walks around the green screen. Katie isn’t on set, she’s backstage at Breakdown. She’s walking a red carpet to the ring for her title defense. A couple of flash photographers run up to a velvet rope and snap a picture of SCW’s Champion. Katie continues to walk the carpet and an interviewer walks up to her.}

Katelyn Buehler: Kate, do you have a moment for a quick word? You’re about to defend the SCW Television Championship for the very first time. Are you at all nervous? Max Kane could possibly win it here tonight?

Katie Steward: A very good question and it’s something an amateur actress would have butterflies in their stomach before going out for a big performance, but Katie is a seasonal actress. Not to say that there won’t be people out there trying to sabotage me. There is just nothing that’s going to stop me from making my Television Championship the biggest title in SCW.

{Katie continues to her walk and another interviewer walks up to her. Autumn Daniels holds up a card to read off of it.}

Autumn Daniels: I’m not reading this.

Katie Steward: You promised.

Autumn Daniels: Ms. Steward, after your inspiring performance last week that saw you continue you pursuit of being the most decorated Supreme Champion in SCW. Who does your hair?

Katie Steward: Wow thank you for such an amazing compliment. It just feels so amazing to finally being appreciated around here and SCW has the best hair and make up people for their talent to look their best.

{Autumn turns and leaves. Katie watches her before just turning away herself and continuing to walk the red carpet as the camera follows her.}

Katie Steward: I said it already. I am the best that SCW has. When I put forward something, people watch. They react to me and then they want. Tonight Max Kane wants while I make magic happen. I will reclaim my throne again and just like Game of Thrones there is going to be angry little nerds on twitter angrily tweeting like their opinion matters. Tonight, I begin writing history because it doesn’t matter if I’m the longest reigning champion or the shortest, I will not be boring. Sasha, Katya pay attention. Tonight you’re going to see just how big of a mistake you two have made.

{Katie walks pass the camera and through the curtain as the scene and episode end.}