Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Sienna Swann vs. Syren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SiennaSwann.png]  vs.  [Image: Syren.png]

[Image: scwworldchampionship.png]

Sienna Swann vs. Syren
SCW World Championship Unification
Beauty Factory and Infamous/Dark Fantasy banned from ringside

3 RP Limit
Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, June 1, 2019
OOC: I am Super Excited about this story arc as Jon and I have been planning this for a very long time, now with the inclusion of Sienna it has become an even bigger and deeper arc. This is Part One of the Arc, Chris Cannon’s first THoTF RP is Part II, Sienna’s second RP is Part III, Chris Cannon’s THoTF RP 2 is part Four and Sienna’s third RP is the conclusion. An amazing ride that is only going to get better as we head to RTG. Enjoy.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: t5kf0z.jpg]

(Click Title)
My first of two.

Obviously Zoe's been away for a while, so I wanted to do a few RPs which explained that, but I also still had an idea from back before Retribution which I wanted to do which I thought would be fun to build off of in the future. Obviously I didn't get to do that prior to Retribution, so I altered the idea slightly and included it here instead. Hopefully, Olek, you can see what I meant when I talked about that idea before now.

There's no promo in this one. It didn't feel right to do a promo at the end of this. That'll come in the next one.

Enjoy.

[Image: syrensig.jpg]

The Syren Song: Verse 295
"Doesn’t that tell you how fucked up everything is?"
OOC: Alright, here we go….  This is Part THREE of the Arc, Chris Cannon’s first THoTF RP is Part II, Chris Cannon’s THoTF RP 2 is part Four and Sienna’s third RP is the conclusion. An amazing ride that is only going to get better as we head to RTG. Enjoy.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

(Click Title)
Second of three.

Yes, I know, I can't count. I'm pulling a Marvel and adding an extra one to tell the story the way I want to tell it. Of course that also means that, while I get to tell this story the way I want to, I may not get to tell the story I was going to do for THotF. We'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, my explanation of where Zoe's been and what she's been doing while she's been "injured" continues, and art parallels life a little bit here. I drew from some real life experience, and found it quite cathartic.

To view just the promo, click Undisputed.

Enjoy.

The Syren Song: Verse 296
"I’m not sure I know who I am anymore"
Third of three.

The final part of Zoe's story while she's been away

To view just the promo, click This Is The Flame.

Enjoy.

The Syren Song: Verse 297
"Is Syren about to retire?"
OOC: Alright, here we go….  This is the conclusion of the Arc, make sure to read Sienna RP I as Part I, Chris Cannon’s first THoTF RP is Part II, Sienna Rp 2 as Part III, Chris Cannon’s THoTF RP 2 is part Four and Sienna’s third RP is the conclusion. An amazing ride that is only going to get better as we head to RTG. Enjoy. Thanks to Jon, my brother from another mother.

(Click Title)