Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Lucy Sixx vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Scarlet humming to herself as she packed up a suitcase might seem odd, if only because she was lacking in reasons to be humming such a cheerful tune.

Taking Hold of the Flame had become a fiasco thanks in part to Sasha's decision to not only make Scarlet have to qualify for a spot in the match, hurting her chances of victory since she'd have already competed unlike everybody else, but also adding a newcomer to the company to her match at the very last second. Said newcomer proceeded to steal the win and left Scarlet fuming when she left the Bell Center on that night that her hopes of at least guaranteeing a spot on the Rise to Greatness card, especially its main event, were shot for the time being.

The change was probably due to the fact that she reasoned with herself that there's always other opportunities out there, just like with the various guys and girls she's free to hook up with in the proverbial ocean.

Amarant: I've never seen someone so eager to pack up before.

Scarlet whips her head to see Ruby standing in her doorway an eyebrow arched at the sight before her. It's not just the fact that Scarlet, in true Scarlet fashion, has decided the perfect way to pack was in her lingerie, but how happy she is doing it that has her partner intrigued. Scarlet only flashes her a smile before returning to the task at hand, which is trying to cram several barely there bikinis into the case.

Grey: Well, I'm feeling pretty good about my plans right about now.

Amarant: Dare I ask what those plans might be? They must be good if you've forgotten about Taking Hold of the Flame already.

Scarlet briefly stops and cringes, proving to Ruby that this is indeed not the case, but she picks herself up pretty quickly regardless.

Grey: Well, just because I missed one battle royal doesn't mean I'll have to miss out on another one and all its potential title glory.

Scarlet pauses in her packing to slowly turn a full 360, motioning to her waist for a title belt and not skipping on the urge to shake her ass a bit for her partner once she reaches that point. Ruby's intrigue, however, has been exchanged for a more perplexed look.

Amarant: I'm afraid I don't follow.

Scarlet drops the bikini she was about to try and pack up, turning to Ruby with a shocked expression.

Grey: You? Not following? Sorry, but that's got to be a first.

Amarant: Forgive me if I'm being given cryptic clues in the face of the things I do know.

Scarlet just shrugs before strutting her way over to Ruby, gleefully leaning on her shoulder and whispering into her ear as though it were the biggest secret in the world... even though they're the only two in the entire Red Empire castle right now.

Grey: I'm going to catch that cruise ship and slip my hot body into that battle royal they're doing. A pool, a chance to wrestle in a skimpy bikini, a cash prize and a title shot? Count me in!

Scarlet twirls away as she heads back to her suitcase to resume packing, her plan now clear. Ruby maintains her perplexed look before sighing and clearing her throat to get the other redhead's attention, knowing what she had to say wasn't going to go over well.

Amarant: You do realize that ship's going to be out on the ocean for about a week or so, right? That show may only be two days, but that party won't simply be a 48 hour affair.

Grey: Is that a problem?

Amarant: Have you seen the card for Breakdown?

Scarlet waved her hand dismissively.

Grey: I already know how this song and dance goes. It's post-ppv so Sasha won't let me be in front of a camera at all and have any fun, so I'm sticking it to her by going somewhere else to truly embrace my... well, me-ness she keeps trying to force me to suppress. I get to have a vacation and then come back well-rested, plenty of new scores to my card and a little richer and on the verge of finally becoming a champion. Sure, it's for EMERGE, but if Sasha won't give me a fair-

Amarant: You're booked on Breakdown, against Lucy Sixx.

The room suddenly went so quiet you could almost hear the sound of Scarlet's pleasant mood fracturing like glass. Very slowly her head turned, giving her friend a look that would've induced sheer terror from anybody else, but this had become common for Ruby in situations where Scarlet was on the verge of a meltdown. She slowly pulled her phone from her pocket, and a few taps later she showed her partner the proof to back up her statements. There it was, in black and white: Scarlet booked to face the very woman who had stolen her moment at taking Hold of the Flame 1 on 1 for the very next Breakdown.

Amarant: If you go on that cruise Scarlet, you won't be back in time to make this match. As much as I share your sentiments about the job Sasha's been doing since taking over, if you simply don't show up in favor for something for EMERGE that may not even be as much of a guarantee as you think it is, this might be the second year in a row you miss Rise to Greatness and this time not because of anything happening in your head that spills over.

Scarlet's eyes went wide as she slowly sat on the bed, her hand shoving the suitcase off as it landed with a thud and plenty of scattered bikinis all over the floor. Not a sound came from the voluptuous vixen as she just stared blankly off into space, and it was only after Ruby tried to get her attention by making an effort to clean up the poor bikinis that wouldn't be worn aboard a cruise ship now that she finally uttered something.

Grey: ...leave me be...

As much as the broken tone of voice hurt to hear and she knew better, Ruby silently complied, closing the door to Scarlet's room behind her. She wasn't going to be too far away if anything did happen, especially since Scarlet always went into a full-blown meltdown that would give anyone right next to her an ear-splitting headache, so she could restrain her and talk her down if necessary without fear.

Inside the room, Scarlet just laid back nd curled up into the fetal position on her bed, quietly mumbling to herself about Sasha screwing her over once again and how badly she wanted to just humiliate and upstage the girl to prove her point. Her attention was briefly captured by the sound of a text message on her own phone, which gained a raised eyebrow as the only two entities that had her number and weren't blocked were SCW for emergency purposes (which she found laughable right now) and Ruby, who didn't have a reason to be texting her when she could just open the door again at a moment's notice. Anybody she'd given her number to after some “fun” usually found themselves blocked after annoying her with desperation for another round after they'd outlived their usefulness to her. She reached over to grab her phone and her jaw dropped a bit at what she read.

“Saw Breakdown was going to ruin your plans. If it helps, I could stake out the ship on your behalf if you change your mind or decide to switch brands if EMERGE gains their freedom. At least a rock star gets mutilated and you get your message across. -Guardian Angel”

Scarlet let the phone slip from her hand onto the bed. The text might've been lengthy, but the fact that someone that might be that mysterious hooded figure she ran into while fuming before her last Breakdown match somehow got her number with no explanation chilled her to the bone. Maybe they were right about having her best interests in mind, but the way they were trying to show it just made her uncomfortable, something she'd never thought she would ever believe possible.

Perhaps, for now, she should at least do as the “angel” suggested and make a rocker crash and burn to tide herself over while she figured out what to do to free herself from Sasha's restraints.

One might be willing to question the sight we see as we open. Sure, maybe the idea of watching Scarlet Grey lounging around on an inflatable red raft in a familiar looking ruby red metallic thong bikini in the middle of a large outdoor swimming pool isn't too surprising, considering who we're talking about and the fact it is a beautiful day outside. Then again, considering recent events one might be confused over her looking so comfortable when she may have no reason to be. Her eyes slowly open as she carefully rolls to lay on her side, making sure the camera's got a great view of the incredible shape of her curvy form before she speaks, her voice calm but with enough tremors to indicate that's fragile at best.

Grey: What happens when you come to SCW and want to be yourself? One might think that it's not a problem at all given what you might see from week to week. Handsome men who just don't know what they want like Aaron Blackbourne are allowed to be the creative visionaries they strive to paint themselves as, former rock stars get to continue living their heavy metal lifestyle of rocking and rolling all night long and partying every day, lunatics get to be their true unhinged selves... but then someone like me comes along, and all of a sudden we have to put on the brakes because the idea that a woman is actually comfortable with her body and willing to flaunt it suddenly sets off alarms and cries for change before anyone feels uncomfortable. Trust me when I say that the dull daytime soap opera that is whatever the hell's going on with Chris Cannon and the new Kelcey Wallace knockoff in his life is more offensive than anything I do just by being me, and half the roster can back me up on that without actually having to acknowledge that I even said anything.

Grey: You probably think I'm just lost in some delusional fantasy trip trying to garner sympathy, but you couldn't be more wrong. The proof's all there... hell, just look at the last few weeks for a perfect example. I finally decided I was tired of this little injustice and publicly criticized Sasha over the metal rod up her ass because her inferiority to me has created this mission that I have to forget everything about who I even am just to try and get tv time anymore. I even went on to embarrass Jordan Majors, who was bitching and moaning about her own unfair treatment despite her bodyguards failing to save her because unlike her I actually HAVE a true friend in Ruby. How does Sasha respond? Jordan, despite getting knocked out by me, still gets a place in the battle royal and predictably squanders it. Meanwhile, I have to win a qualifying match just to even have a chance to formally throw my name into the mix. Now... no big deal. It's annoying, but I was paired up with two guys who wanted nothing more than to kill each other more than anything else, so easy pickings right?

Grey: That was before Sasha dropped this last second bombshell about a brand new signing being conveniently inserted into my qualifier.

Scarlet smacks the water with her hand, making a bit of a splash as some of the water wets the camera lens. It distorts our view a bit, but not so much that it's going to interrupt things. That works for Scarlet since she wasn't planning on stopping now anyways.

Grey: I would love to hear Sasha's reason for that one. Yeah, maybe you wanted to give that nice new toy you signed a huge opportunity, but you could've just as easily put her in the other qualifying match or even made a little extra room for a spare qualifier since I know a ton of other names were probably chomping at the bit to get a spot and were completely denied to cater to the overabundance of has-beens desperately seeking that one last moment of glory to gloat about because they don't like the idea of younger, better talent replacing them.

Grey: See: almost every mystery entrant from Amy “I lied about being crippled and never wrestling again” Chastaine to people like Thirteen, Jake Starr and Hiro Tanaka that no one remembers or cares about. Ryan Watson's an exception since he's proven himself a pretty likable guy for his hand in molding some good friends of mine in Kandis and Autumn and deserves another fair shot at things.

Grey: Nope, she specifically chose MY qualifier to slot her into, and go figure Taking Hold of the Flame goes from being the night I gain my greatest glory to being a night completely stolen from me by someone who then fails to even last five minutes in the damn thing! If the time spent in that match was likened to antics in the bedroom, that pink-haired punk pixie would be the disappointment all you guys out there should clearly avoid at all costs. I should be the one preparing to main event Rise to Greatness and building up to the greatest experience of all your lives when I ascend to my rightful place as your undisputed goddess, but all of it was sabotaged yet again by miss “I know how SCW should be run”

Scarlet lets out a sigh and returns to lying on her back as the raft floats along, taking a moment to close her eyes and let a finger gently trace along all her luscious curves.

Grey: That's alright though, because as they say... when one door closes, another opens. And that door just so happened to be EMERGE's big cruise ship show. One advertised match is another battle royal, with a ton of cash and a shot at any one of their titles on the line, and the ring just so happens to be surrounded by a pool you have to throw people into. Take a good look at me and you'll know how much a match like that makes me salivate with excitement, even if it's for SCW's lesser half. That alone guarantees that I would be strutting off that cruise ship much richer and on the verge of embarrassing whoever their top champion is as a consolation prize. Maybe they'd even appreciate the value of letting me be me, and I'd even pay a little tribute to Kandis after I ascend to the peak just because.

Grey: Except... do I look like I'm lounging about on a luxury cruise ship right now?

Grey: The fact of the matter is I should be. I should be cruising the Caribbean, rocking barely there bikinis and giving any guy and girl that dares the luckiest nights of their lives en route to my inevitable battle royal victory that would've included a victory dip as a bonus. Do you know why I'm not enjoying that scenario right now? Well, apparently Sasha decided that I needed to be booked to compete on the first Breakdown omn the “road to Rise to Greatness” and decided I should try to be fed to her new little pet once again, this time in a definitive 1 on 1 environment. This means I have to be passed over for yet another battle royal and world title opportunity just so I can keep playing this stupid game, just because Sasha refuses to allow me to flaunt what I've got anywhere outside of when she says so and only to a certain degree.

Grey: The past few weeks of this nonsense are all Lucy Sixx's fault.

Scarlet suddenly throws herself violently off her raft and into the pool, the splash of water creating a greater distortion of our vision through the lens to the point where nothing can really be seen anymore. We see a hand bring a cloth in to wipe off the lens, and once we've got clear vision again the first thing we see is a bikini top floating along the water's surface. The camera slowly pans up to see Scarlet slowly emerge from the pool, keeping her “big girls” hidden from any edited-in censorship by hiding them behind the inflatable raft as she bobs in the water. There's a smirk on her lips knowing full well what she's doing, but the voice clearly doesn't match the expression as it becomes clear how angry she still is.

Grey: I hope you feel good about yourself Lucy, because stealing MY moment was the first and last mistake of your SCW career. Maybe, just maybe, I would've been tempted to give you a way out of this along with the experience of knowing you got your world rocked by an honest-to-goddess... well, goddess, but considering you're playing along with this charade of trying to keep me from being me just so you can stay put in your little rock and roll fantasy, I have a feeling you'll be singing a much different tune by the time Breakdown's done.

Grey: You're nothing special, just another one-in-a-million little girl who thinks they can pretend to be some big star just because you can do this or that. Meanwhile, I seek to truly change the world into rhe paradise it truly deserves to be, and Sasha is so afraid of letting me spread my influence that she's keeping you on a leash to make sure I stay down in exchange for whatever doggy treats you're begging for. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I smash your face in like I did at Taking Hold of the Flame, yet in the face of my victory with no one able to save you this time Sasha happily gives you a tv title shot so you can jam out to all those clueless people while who they really want to see is treated as though I barely exist.

Grey: Make no mistake Lucy, what's going to happen to you is very much your fault. I may be holding Sasha far more accountable in the grand scheme of things, but you've played your part in trying to stop me and that means you need to be used to send a message, just like I did with jordan. There's only so long Sasha can keep playing “sensitive PC bitch” before she either has to give me the same fair freedom she allows you and everybody else or be willing to step up to me on MY terms so I can make it as clear as possible what kind of selfish tyrant she truly is. You could've avoided this... you could have asked Sasha to hold off on throwing you to the wolves or gave you a different match to try and make your mark in. But at my expense? Sorry, but all you've done is certify your career well and truly dead on arrival. Blame sasha, blame yourself... it makes no difference to me when I'm the one standing tall at the end of the night.

Scarlet uses her arms to create a wave that sends the raft floating towards the camera. It makes contact and we see a hand enter just to push it out of the way, but by the time our shot is no longer blocked by rubber and red Scarlet is now nowhere to be found, leaving only the floating bikini top behind as a parting gift before we fade.