Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo vs. Peyton Rice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, June 25, 2019
TOO MANY BEAUTIES... AND THE BEAST.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Des Moines, Iowa

I am One.  I am The Beast in this scenario, and I accept my role wholeheartedly.  However it is only because I look and act the part.  The beauties in this situation are all of the little girls of the world who flaunt what they have, acting all full of themselves, like they are the greatest things since sliced bread.  Clearly being attractive is not everything it is cracked up to be.  What I see when I am forced to view photographs of you is just another girl.  When I pass by each and every single one of you in the hallway or out in the streets, I cannot help but to look disgusted.  It is not that I am "jealous" of Syren or smitten by Sienna, who is a girl I would never want anyways.  I am disgusted because I know that deep down while you may be beautiful on the outside, you are uglier than me on the inside.

That ugliness never shone more brightly than it did at Taking Hold of the Flame for several of you girls.  It even went to a new level for Glory Braddock last Wednesday night.  When she spoke to you all the ugliness was just oozing out of her, with every single syllable.  She even had the gaul to thank me, when she does not realize I cursed her.  I got her to waste her opportunity that she won in the Trios Tournament.  The entire world, hell the entire universe, knows that she does NOT stand a chance against a master manipulator like Syren.  I am not a fan of Syren as she too is a little girl, but at least I can face the facts.  Syren is just better than so many others, yet Glory, she does not see that.  She has become so gluttonous with herself that she has done nothing but poison herself even more than she already has.  There is no hope for Glory, and I will stand idly by on the night of Rise To Greatness and just simply watch her failure, her failure that I myself created.  Perhaps then she will realize that she was not ready for the grandest stage of them all.  Perhaps then she will not run and hide from facing me in the wrestling ring.

It is just poetic justice really.  She was one that claimed I was running when things got tough, yet now it is she who is doing the real running.  It is what it is.  I only hope that our newest Television Champion Peyton Rice will not follow in Glory's footsteps.  Glory may be beautiful on the outside, and Peyton may be too, but beauty is toxic.  It can make your ego blow up, out of your own control.  I have seen it so many times.  Peyton, I actually beg to you at this very moment.  Please do NOT turn out like all the others have.  Hell, Alistaire could actually be a good influence on you.  Please be different.  Do not be afraid to be like me or like Alistaire.  Do not be afraid to break the mold.  Do not be afraid to create your own life...

Saturday, June 22, 2019
Mason City, Iowa

I wanted to take her back to Chicago, to show her there was nothing more to fear, but the purple-haired Beauty was having none of it.  I understand.  Chicago will always and forever hold a sore spot for her, and that is okay.  I know she saw me there at my ugliest, and that too is okay.  She will never forgive me for what I did, but it had to be done.  There was something very beautiful about it all.  She saw the look in my eyes when I said "Chicago" and after staring at me for a few moments, she requested to go to a city that can be deemed as somewhat historical, if just for a certain musical production.  And thus we find ourselves here in Mason City, Iowa.  It is a decent looking town, but not my cup of tea.  I go along with it and her because I truly do care for my Beauty, and do not wish to see her held captive against her will ever again.

And so he follows close behind her as she examines the outside of the schoolhouse and just slowly walks, taking in the scenery that was just one thing that inspired the Broadway Musical "The Music Man".

Now this is more like it.  Away from the hustle and bustle of big city streets.  Though I do prefer the woods and rolling hills of the Poconos.  Lawrence?

Yes?

I um... um...  It has been over three months now since you saved me.  I feel like I never truly thanked you.

She twiddles her thumbs now before nervously stroking her purple hair.

Do not worry about that.  You are welcome.

Mm, I feel like it's not good enough.  I've never told you this before, but I do have a bit of a secret passion.  You know that I do have powers of love and all, but...

But what?

Shadron actually has his interest piqued, which is quite rare.

I can sing too.  I know it sounds silly and that I have such a quiet and squeaky tone, but, when I focus and put my mind to it, I think you would be impressed.  May I?  It's for you.

Alright.

Casterillo stands there on the sidewalk looking right at her.  Shadron looks straight ahead at him and closes her bright green eyes.  She seems to be putting herself in a trance, but when she comes out of it, Casterillo is surprised to see that she does have quite the melodic voice, no squeaks included.  He just gazes at her, as if she is the most beautiful sight the universe has ever seen.  Which in several ways she is, without looking the most beautiful on the outside.  When she finishes she closes her eyes yet again.  It is when she reopens them that she is back in her usual state, that always seems to hold at least some uncertainty.

So um... what do you think?

Honestly I have never heard better singing.  That is something neither my mother or father did.  I never got a single lullaby as a child, and obviously after I went off on my own, the sound of silence was bliss.  You just changed that for me.  Consider Chicago more than repaid if you feel like you owe me something.

Okay.

She nervously steps towards him and reaches out, extending her left hand.  Casterillo takes it despite the two of them being in public, in broad daylight.  He walks with her past the schoolhouse, which looks vacated thanks to it now officially being summer.  They continue on in to the heart of town and this is where they find the major amount of the population.  They are both looked at oddly, but neither of them seem to care, as they both look very use to it, especially Casterillo.  The pair just keeps walking until they reach the other end of town, which is where they take up residence, stopping for lunch.  It is here that they both dine, and Casterillo thinks to himself... as does his companion to herself...

That is true beauty.  She may doubt herself, but when she goes to show herself to me, her confidence flows.  She is comfortable with sharing things with me, as I am with her.  She still does have the girlish qualities that I do not care for, but she is different.  She is not full of herself, unlike the others.  It is those others that I vow to take down and take OUT.

I feel soooo much better now that that secret is out in the open to him.  I have never told a soul, not even to his cousin Miranda.  I just feel so... in unison with him.  And he is willing to fight for me.  He is willing to bleed for me.  He is willing to possibly even die for me, as I am for him.  Love is powerful, and my powers have grown so much more than when he was resisting me.  His powers grow exponentially as well.  I told him.  He and I are meant to be, and here we are on the threshold of greatness.  I know the next step, and as nervous as I am...  I'M READY!  I hope he is too.

From the looks of Casterillo, it is unclear if he is ready for what Shadron is after.  But one thing is clear, so many in SCW are in trouble.  So many...

Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Des Moines, Iowa

Castillo has since arrived in Des Moines, and from the looks of him, he looks ready to inflict whatever amount of damage he wants.  What does that mean for Peyton Rice?  It means she could lose everything that she holds dear.  Not even just the SCW Television Championship, but her beauty as well if he has his way.  Peyton has every right to be worried, but it is likely she is not.  If she is scoffing like Glory Braddock is, that truly is the biggest mistake that she will ever make.  As for Casterillo though, this is one of those scant few times that he looks serious, yet serene.

Tomorrow night could very well end up with an ugly sight for the whole world to behold.  That decision is the ONLY decision that is in the hands of Peyton Rice.  She is young.  She is beautiful on the outside.  But now we will all get to see how she really is on the inside, where it actually counts.  We will see how much heart she truly has, and if she can set aside all other issues she has outside the ring.  It is nice to see that she does not have even close to as many as others have, but it is her youth that is worrisome.  I cannot help in that matter as I must do what I must do.  I have to take the SCW Television Championship off of her before she becomes spoiled, before it consumes her, before it changes her into someone uglier than Glory Braddock, uglier than Ravyn Taylor, uglier than Syren, and yes even uglier than Sienna Swann.  I am not willing to take that risk that she could turn her own self into the beastliest of beasts.  She could very well become the worst of them all, without even knowing it.

Peyton, you are actually very talented.  I am not going to take that away from you.  Everyone sees me as this evil big man, but in truth, I am not this big bad dude that is only looking to knock everyone's head off.  I only want to do that if I am coerced into doing it.  You know, when someone DESERVES it.  Glory deserves it, and eventually I will be the one to make certain she falls and her head rolls.  It has already begun in mental form, as I have taken her free pass to the SCW World Championship away from her.  She WILL blow it at Rise To Greatness and then cry about it.  It is all her fault as she allowed her head to balloon up, just from me speaking the truth to her.

And now I speak truth to you.  As of right now, I am okay with you.  Do not take what happens on Breakdown personally, as in the end it is just business that must be conducted.  I will be SAVING you from becoming a monster.  Alistaire should be thanking me too for doing what I am about to do, just like he should be happy that I am feeding Glory right to him and Syren.  Even if he is not though, he can take things up with me in that regard.

As far as you go Peyton, I do want you to be in your right mind on Wednesday night.  I am ONLY looking to take the SCW Television Championship from you so you do not turn ugly.  For me it is too late anyways.  My parents made me ugly.  They made it seem like I was dead to them.  So yes, I can relate to what you are feeling right now in the loss of Ricky Octavius.  I am not going to be classless about it.  I can be respectful towards those who mourn, as long as they are respectful in return.  From what I have heard about Ricky, he taught many our craft.  Even someone like me can see the beauty in that.  The question now is will you honor him by promising that you will NEVER turn into some of the little girls that I have previously mentioned.  Wednesday night here in Des Moines is your opportunity Peyton to not only promise that you will never turn into a single one of them.  Wednesday night is your opportunity to SHOW that you will not.  Wednesday night is your opportunity to prove the newcomer Zero, and all your other naysayers, wrong.

If you do not do that, you cannot be helped, not by me or anyone else, because you will have proven that you are just like the rest of them.  You will have proven that you will never truly stand alone.  Whatever route you choose though Peyton, I am sorry, but your SCW Television Championship reign is about to cease to exist.  For you it is for the better.

Shadron finds herself alone, separated from Casterillo for now, but she seems to be quite a bit more at ease, knowing that her ex-boyfriend was taken care of those three or so months ago.  She walks but just cannot seem to keep her eye off her cell.  Finally she stops walking and sits down on a bench.  After she crosses her legs she dials up a number and reaches the intended recipient, her best friend and Casterillo's cousin, Miranda.

Hey Miranda, it's me.  I'm sooo sorry I haven't called.  But he's been taken care of.

Good.  Hearing your voice puts to bed that worry, but even I can sense in your words that something's up.  Sooo?

It's time.

Time for what?

For Beauty and her Beast to unite, forever.  Not in the way you think either Miranda.

Oh.  But how then?

When it happens you will know.  Anyone linked to our world will know.  Lawrence is no true beast though.  It is this happening though that will melt the rest of the iron-clad walls that he has built up around him.  When it happens it will be amazing, and as his cousin, you should get to witness it.

Witness what?

I will let you know soon Miranda.  Soon.  There is just one thing I need to do first, and one last thing I need from Lawrence.  It is more than caring.  It is more than even love itself.

Then what is it?

Miranda is definitely on pins and needles on her end of the phone.

I cannot say.

Okay.  Just please keep in touch.

I will.  Bye.

They both hang up their lines at the same time.  Shadron peers over her right shoulder for a moment before turning back around and smiling up towards the heavens.  Her bright green eyes sparkle and have a weird tint to them.  Casterillo, as far as we know, has no clue of what is to come.  But soon he will.  Soon.
OOC: Hard RP to Write, Enjoy.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 2m6wxte.jpg]

(Click Title)