Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Mr & Mrs Newman [tag team]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tag Team Name:
Mr & Mrs Newman

Members:
Neil Newman
Summer Collins-Newman

Alignment:

Gimmick:
Neil, at his core, is a wrestling traditionalist. Mr Fundamental. Represents the golden era of wrestling. His wife, Summer, comes from a wealthy family. Been through her fair share of adversities, she came out on the other side looking, especially looking, feeling, and excluding everything fabolous. Neil wanted to wrestle again, Summer wanted to explore what was out there outside of GCW.  

Entrance Music:
“My Way” by Il Divo/Burn in My Light by Mercy Drive

Entrance Description: (Tag Team)
“My Way” by Il Divo kicks in. Neil Newman comes out first. He doesn’t walk out very far. He places his hand on his heart, lowers his head, soaks in the beautiful music being played. Soon, “Burn in my Life” plays, Summer Collins-Newman walks out. The moment she grabs his free hand, Neil raises his head up. Mr and Mrs. Newman the rest of the way together. They reach the ring, Neil walks up the steep steps. He walks towards the center, he helps his wife on the ring apron, ever the gentleman, he opens the ropes, allowing her to enter the ring first.  Neil is the next to enter the ring. Burn in My Light concludes with Neil and Summer seen discussing something that can’t be picked up by the camera.  

Primary Finishers:
Absolutely FABULOUS (Sitdown Powerbomb -Neil- Sliced Bread #2 -Summer- combination)

Signature Moves:
Something OLD. (Leapfrog Stun gun)
Something NEW (Inverted Atomic Drop -Neil- followed by a superkick -Summer-)
Neil with a corner splash, tags in Summer, she goes to the opposite corner, nails the slumped opponent with a boot to the face.

Biography:

Started off as rivals in Global Division of Wrestling. Neil forced Summer to become his cheerleader in GCW. After humbling him, she saw that he wasn’t the male chauvinist jerk he presented himself to be. The two fell in love. All she wrote from that moment forward. With Neil feeling the itch, and Summer wanting to explore outside her comfort zone, Mr and Mrs Newman are looking to bring an old school fabulous flavor to Emerge. They need it...