Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Cassidy Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 2, 2019
June 26

After Breakdown

Laying on a bench backstage, Jordan Majors nods her head to music with headphones on. Her tight dress doesn’t hang down at all as it clings to her body while she moves and hums.

Jordan: I love it when you call me senorita…

She smiles, her eyes closed tightly as she feels the beat reverberating through her body. A hand reaches down and grasps her shoulders and she jumps up, her eyes shot open and her body instinctively moved to the side as she tumbled off of the bench and hit the floor with a thud, dislodging the headphones from her head.

Jordan: Ow! What the hell?

Abigail: What are you doing? They just announced you’re fighting Cassidy next week. You should be paying attention. You should be focused. This is important to me!

Jordan takes a moment to collect herself from the ground and peers at Abigail Linday from bench level and then furrows her brow.

Jordan: You don’t think it’s important to me? If it’s important to you then…

Abigail: No! Just, no! That’s not how this goes.

Jordan looks back at Abigail quizzically and then refocuses her eyes on the ground in front of her. She pulls herself up and sits on the bench, letting the headphones rest on the nape of her neck.

Jordan: I’m focused.

Abigail: Really? Are you? Will I expect to see you tweeting pictures of yourself while I know Cassidy is getting ready to make sure I can’t have this?

Jordan snaps her gaze back to Abigail, a sort of dirty look plastered across her face. She didn’t understand this. There were things that Abigail was doing that flat out didn’t make sense to her. But she knew better than to ask questions. Much of whatever Abigail was doing seemed personal to her. Jordan hears her phone ringing for a notification and look away from Abigail to reach for the phone. The text reads: Check Twitter. You’ll know when you see it. Ignoring Abi for the moment, she flips open Twitter and sees a tweet from Abigail referencing her long time girlfriend. This all felt so complicated sometimes. Under her breath, Jordan mumbles.

Jordan: Speaking of Twitter…

Abigail: What was that?

Jordan: Nothing, hunny. Let’s just get our stuff and go, ok? We’ve got to get out to LA for the Expo.

June 27
Morning

The next morning Jordan is at the airport checking her watch and her phone alternatively. There’s no sign of Abigail anywhere. Jordan shakes her head as she moves ahead in line and shows her phone to the ticket attendant and lugs her suitcase up the ramp toward the plane. She waddles slowly through the aisle, muttering to herself and sighing as she approaches her seat near the front of the plane. She picks up the luggage and puts it in the overhead and plops down in the seat. Whipping her phone out of her jean pocket, she starts to text Abigail: Wtf? Where are you? Just then, Abigail sits down in the seat next to her and buckles her seatbelt without a word. Jordan looks her way but doesn’t get a look back. Her head shakes slightly and she looks out the window at the runway.

Abigail: Are you ready for this?

Jordan says nothing. Staring out her window she leans forward and looks up at the clouds and wonders about things totally unrelated to the conversation. Will the plane ride be turbulent with all these midwestern clouds? Is the midwest always so damn boring. She knew that answer. They were in Des Moines after all. Not far from where she grew up in Nebraska. She couldn’t wait to get out of there and get to Chicago. As if that was really too much better. At least the buildings were tall and the people were plenty.

Abigail: Are you listening to me?

Jordan: Hmm? Oh, yeah. Sure.

Abigail: Looks like your head was in the clouds. Figures.

Jordan: Literally.

Abigail snaps her head back to stare at Jordan and let out a soft laugh. She shakes her head and crosses her arms.

Abigail: When we get there, I’ve arranged for you to train at the same gym we worked out at when we went out there and met my family last time. I know you’ve got plans, but I need you to take this seriously and spend some time. I’ve got some ideas how you can really take it to Cassidy. If you have time, try to make it there every day.

Jordan: I’m not going there tomorrow. I have the Fashion Expo.

Abigail: Ah…

Jordan: You forgot about it? We’ve been talking about it. Like nights ago we laid in bed and talked about how excited I was to attend this expo.

Abigail: Well, the Cassidy match is more important.

Jordan: To who?

Abigail: To me. Should be to you. Do you not care about your career at all? Is this just about spending away all of your money and traveling with me to lose every match? Look at the way you pissed away that opportunity against Peyton? She wasn’t even focused on the match. You came out flashing money when you could have beaten her. You’re too talented to keep acting like an idiot.

Jordan looks at Abigail shocked for a moment. She bites her lip and looks down at the carpeted floor of the jet and then looks back out the window. Away from abigail, she wipes her hand under her eyes. Abigail rolls her eyes and places her hands in her lap as she shakes her head.

Abigail: I’m sorry. I’m just tense. Please. Please just focus on this match and make sure you don’t come unprepared.

Jordan reaches into her front hoodie pocket and pulls out her headphones and places them on her head. Abigail looks at her for a moment before looking away and shaking her head again.

June 28
Afternoon

Jordan walked through the expo taking in the sights as she slowly made her way to what excites her most. The signing of the new US Champ herself. Her friend Bree Lancaster. They’d met up a few times for a drink over lunch or dinner, mostly to talk business. But Bree had struck a deal with Jordan before Taking Hold of the Flame to at least help her get rid of one of her opponents. And she had mentioned mentoring the girl a few times. Bree had more success in this business than Jordan could ever imagine. And she was there with Scott, her favorite designer. 

Her phone buzzed away in her bag. She got off the crowded path and pulled it out to read it. A message from Abi. Her heart sort of sank for a moment when she tried to decide how to take it. She responded back quickly and then found a wall to lean against. Another message from Abi came and this time it made Jordan squeeze her phone in one hand as if she was going to crush the device in her grip. She gritted her teeth together and turned to walk into a bathroom nearby. As she stepped inside she turned and superkicked a nearby trash can and watched as it skidded across the floor and crashed into a stall across the room. She turned and leaned into the sink counter and stared into the mirror as she shook. Suddenly, her and Abi had become very bad at communicating with one another and this one was pissing her off. Plans made in advance were shot out of the water with one message. 

This was her own fault, she thought. Getting involved with someone who had a “hall pass” from their girlfriend. She should have known better. But these feelings, this reaction, told her the truth behind it all. She’d let herself get hooked. She’d fucked up, badly. She knew better than to let herself go there. Why was she able to so easily go from one girl to the next just months ago, and now this one had seemingly captured her heart whether she wanted it or not. A fellow patron of the expo sheepishly walks out of a stall and hurries past Jordan to exit the room.

Jordan: Fuck her then…

Jordan pulled her phone up to her face and frantically started shooting off messages to someone else she knew was nearby. They responded back and forth for a bit before Jordan put her phone down and looked in the mirror. Black streaks ran from the bottom of Jordan’s eye lids, down her cheeks and disappeared off of her face. She smiled as she examined the look and then stood up straight. Her head tilted down and she let off a perverted laugh as a woman walked into the restroom behind her, turned around and left again.

Jordan: If Abigail Lindsay wants the worst to come out of me to take out someone for her benefit, she will get it. But she will see just how far this girl she is using is willing to go in order to stomp out the demons that are dropped in her path. She will understand that she is directing an untamed beast and there is no leash that she can use to hold me down. She will find out that if she pushes me too far I will come back and I will push her and I will decide whether or not her dreams will come true. She doesn’t hold all the keys like she thinks. No, it’s me.

The bathroom door slams and Jordan slumps forward against the counter and sees her face. She quickly turns on the water and starts to clean herself up. Grabbing at paper towels and her bag to replace her done up face. A woman walks in and begins to approach as if to ask if she’s ok, but Jordan dismisses her. Jordan looks back in the mirror once more and takes a deep breath.

Jordan: What the fuck is wrong with me…

June 28
Evening

Waves crash on the shore nearby as Jordan sits in the sand just a few feet away from the glorious two-story house in Santa Monica that she’d spent her evening in with Bree Lancaster. She stares out in the distance at the water as footsteps approach from behind. Bree sits down close by and looks at Jordan.

Bree: Is it her again?

Jordan looks over and smiles as she digs her fingertips into the sand and leans over to look at her host for the night.

Jordan: Sometimes I just like to sit somewhere like this and think about things… and yes. It’s her I’m thinking about.

Bree: What’s the deal with you two, anyway?

Jordan: Heh. It’s not complicated. Maybe just unusual. And maybe that complicates it in a way. We went on this motorcycle ride a couple months back. After that we seemed to be inseparable for a little bit. We started talking about things like we were planning for some fantasy future. All along though, I’ve been this road wife to her. It started casually and I think we both got in a little deeper than we expected. Maybe she’s pushing back now on that. Maybe she looks at her life and who she wants in it and she wants to push me back to that other role.

Bree: I don't think it's a secret that I don't approve of this open, hall pass, type of relationship. Maybe my sister in law and her... boyfriend? Make it work cause they're both married therefore both each other's second, so to speak. But you're not. You don't even date anyone else. So getting pushed back sucks. And you don’t want that, obviously?

Jordan: But I’m just naive for letting myself believe it would ever be more than that. We pretty much defined the parameters of what we were from the start. It would always ultimately be about Katelyn in the end.

Bree: Kate is a great girl, I've known her a while, Blake is one of her girls' father so I kinda had to, you know? That said, I'm not surprised she is okay with this... arrangement. She has never been the traditional type. But those two? Even I know they're solid. And that's why I think this is a bad idea for you. Maybe you should back out before you get really hurt.

Jordan: Maybe. But when it comes to Abi's problems right now, she turns right to me and looks for that help to come from me. I mean, I offered my help. Even more explicitly than I did to you at Taking Hold of the Flame. So I should suspect she wants me to pay out on all of this, what I offered and all.

Bree: It’d probably be easier for me to help you with that if I knew what was going on with her and Ravyn.

Jordan stares at Bree and just smiles for a brief moment before looking back out at the ocean.

Jordan: It’s mysterious, I know. But she’s driven. She has a purpose. I’m foolish to think I could wander around so aimlessly and expect things to happen for me. I have to take what I want. I’m better than all of those people — I mean we’re equals — but the rest of them. I am better than they could ever want to be. It’s time I start acting like it. It’s time I start showing it. She wants me to beat Cassidy for her? Well I will do it. But not for her. I have to do this for me and I have to do it in a way that proves to her that I’m not just some sort of thug to use at her disposal to help her solve her problems.

Jordan turns back to look at Bree, who is grinning at her.

Bree: That's one thing I don't need to try to teach you then. It's always best to look out for yourself over anyone else. If you want, I can try to help figure out how to handle it all, as far as SCW is concerned. For now though, I’m headed to bed. You have the guest room upstairs, it's on the right. Scott is taking the couch. And don't try to debate with him over it, you will lose.

Bree grins again, then gets up to go inside.

Bree: See you in the morning, babe.

Bree pivots and starts heading to the house.

Jordan: Bree?

Bree: Yeah?

Jordan: Thanks for letting me come here tonight. It means more than you know.

Bree smiles to her and turns back toward the house and walks inside as Jordan stays outside staring out toward the ocean as the scene fades out.

---

I mean where the fuck do I even start? I made a critical mistake when I faced Peyton Rice. Here was my chance to claim gold for the first time in SCW and I made an offer to the one person in the company who is too damn self righteous to take the cash. I’ve been spending freely and throwing cash around to solve problems. It hadn’t failed. But now I see it was the wrong move. My bad. And then there’s my girlfriend or my FWB or… whatever this is. She isn’t really focused on us and if there is any we that she’s focused on that would never involve me. She’s such a free spirit. I thought I was, too. Well damn if I was wrong. A few months ago I was going from girl to girl on an almost nightly basis. Sometimes there were multiples. It was reckless, but there was no feeling involved. And then this girl shows up and I’m hooked like some punch drunk idiot. And now her focus when it comes to me is on whether or not I can do as she asked and dispatch Cassidy Carter for her. Can you just go beat up that former world champion and take her out of the picture for me? I volunteered after all, so this one is on me.

I guess I just keep making mistakes. I guess I wear my heart on my sleeve. I’m standing here now and calling it out for the whole world to see. It’s my weakness. Attack it. Try and expose it. Just do it. Why wouldn’t you. I’ve just laid it out for you. If you need a gameplan to taking out Jordan Majors, just destroy her from the inside out. It seems so… clear, doesn’t it? If you want me to crumble in your hands you know exactly what to do. 

Erase what Jordan Majors is from the middle to the outside. But what if I told you that’s already happened. What if you found out I’ve already erased Jordan. She knows how to talk a lot and how to spend a lot and how to dress up pretty and catch a glance. But she needs someone on the inside twisting that knob up to 11 to make sure the violence comes out of her. That violence that is located deep within her. No one can see it yet. No one understands what will happen when she’s twisted beyond all return. She can spend her idle time worshipping the women of the Beauty Factory or keeping her lips inches from the ass of Abigail Lindsay, but eventually she won’t be able to stop herself.

You think the idea of hell on earth is bad? This will rise to levels beyond that. I will let Jordan do her thing and unleash just a little taste of this on Cassidy Carter. She will seem like the same brash, forgettable little girl with a big mouth and too much money. But inside of her mind I’ll be there, just biding my time and waiting for the moment where I can give her the push she needs. The one that makes her see the truth in all things. I’m the voices she hears and the people she sees that aren’t really there. I am the evil inside of her and I’m just itching to take control of the wheel.

I don’t know what else to do. If Abigail needs this, I’ll show her I can do it. She seems so edgy with me. But I can do this. Peyton Rice said it herself. After spending time in the ring with me she acknowledged that I’m a future star in SCW. She expect to have plenty battles in that ring with me. She’s everyone’s favorite wonder child so that can only mean one thing, right? I’m not the basic bitch that so many of you want to make me out to be. Like it or not, when I’m faced with competition in the ring, I rise to that level. Often I exceed it. I fight my ass off until I can’t go anymore. Or until someone knocks my lights out. You’ve seen it, so you know what I’ll do. So now, I was asked to focus on Cassidy. Here it goes.

Cassidy you are every bit the fighter you were when you claimed a world championship. But I won’t let what you did in the past define this matchup between us. I’m going to be the bitch that walks in looking like a dream and ends with you self-assured you are leaving a nightmare. And when you wake up, all the hopes and dreams you had about what you might accomplish in this matchup will be gone. Up in smoke and never to return again. You’ve faced legends in this business. Hall of Famers and soon-to-be members of that hall. But you’ve never faced me one on one. I’m about to drag your ass all over that squared circle until I wear you out and make sure the entire paying audience and the crowd viewing at home knows once and for all that Jordan Majors is no bitch to mess with. She might just seem like a rich bitch that throws her money around better than her weight, but they will soon realize that I am so much more than that. They will soon realize that Jordan Majors gets what she wants because she takes what she wants. It’s not always about money, sweetie. I can buy myself all of my favorite things, but in that ring I take. I’m a savage. And you have something that I want. After Wednesday, it’s mine.

So you can see what happens when I just start to twist from the inside. You can see what happens when she lets just a little bit of that edge out. I’m patient, but I won’t wait forever. If this one doesn’t take things into her own hands and go down this path on her own, I won’t have a choice. She needs to let me out. She wants to be the best, but she can’t do it without me. No, she can’t. But with me on her side she could accomplish anything. The world isn’t too much. But she has to unclip the leash from herself and stop trying to be someone she’s not. She’s not some sappy romantic. She’s a survivor that fought her way back from homelessness. She’s been hiding me within her for years, but my claws have started to claw at the side of this prison she locks me inside of. Her head can only hold me for so long. I want out. I will get out.

I don’t care if the odds are against me, Cassidy. I will beat you. And I will languish in your defeat while I’m showered with admiration from the one who desires you to fall at my feet. I’m going to help her accomplish what she truly desires. And after that she can never question my loyalty or my priorities. I stay true to my word. I even gave my money to the Factory to take care of things with that Ricky guy. Peyton didn’t take it, whatever. When I say I’m going to do something outside of the ring, it happens one way or another. It’s time I start taking that approach a little bit better in the ring, don’t you agree Cassidy. Unfortunately that means you have to play your role in that goal. I won’t take it easy. I won’t offer you cash considerations. I will just beat your ass until you succumb. Let me just steal a page from Abigail’s book since I’m somewhat doing her bidding. Your clock is ticking, Cassidy. Tick. Tock.

They say the decision you wait too long to make is one that will be made for you. Well Jordan knows. Deep down she knows what’s about to happen to her. Her accounts weren’t hacked. Her mind was opened. All she has to do is let me out. And she knows it. But she’s keeping me inside and refusing to let me come out and play when I’d like to. She can’t decide what she wants. I’ll decide for her. I’ll make the choice. She’s still too strong for me to take over. But with every single day that passes I come closer and closer to taking control. Thank your lucky stars, Cassidy. Thank them because the Jordan Majors you’re about to face is nothing compared to the Jordan you would face if she would just release the little bit of control she has over me. That crazy man who speaks of a Wonderland has no idea of the world that Jordan could grasp if she just let me out of the cage. The choice is yours, Jordan. For now. Soon enough, though, it’s mine!