Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Andrew Raynes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for all singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, July 9, 2019
OOC: Here we go. Actually really like how this one turned out. Best of luck to Duran, who I know will bring it because you always do bro, which is why I love facing you. Enjoy everyone!

Finding Out About the Truth.

Hello everybody!

Here we are in the middle of July and I am very excited because as anyone who has follow Supreme Championship Wrestling for years like me can tell you, the big one is just around the corner. By big one I mean the show to end all shows, the biggest sports and entertainment extravaganza in the world, the night where wrestlers can change their careers by what happens on this one night, Rise to Greatness. It is the greatest show in all of wrestling and it is the show I have always wanted to be a part of ever since I had decided that I wanted to be a professional wrestler.

You can imagine then how in eager I am for my first Rise to Greatness as a member of the SCW roster! Granted I do not have a match yet, but there are still a lot of things I can do right now to help promote our company and who knows? With a little less than two weeks to go, anything can and so often does happen in SCW so I could have my match yet before all is said and done, we will just have to wait and see. Right now, I am just doing the best I can to promote SCW at every turn, and waiting for that big in ring opportunity to change my career and make sure that I can make a moment that will last forever.

Take for example my mentor and SCW manager, Amy Chastaine. Now Ms. Amy has already done it all, she is already a Supreme Champion and she became the quickest person to accomplish that task. Yet when she saw the opportunity to get in the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal recently, she took it, knowing that the winner of that match would then go on to challenge for the SCW World Championship in the man event at Rise to Greatness. Some people have since try to say that Ms. Amy should have stayed in the back round at Taking Hold of the Flame and just let me make my SCW debut, but I disagree with that statement. I mean someday Victor and I have our little ones, I am going to be able to sit down and tell them the story about how Ms. Amy, their Mom’s mentor almost won the match that their Mom made her debut in SCW, how cool is that?!

Oh my gosh, I just said that Victor and I are going to be a Daddy and Momma, just like my Daddy and Momma, how cool is that?!

Sorry, if you haven’t seen me on SCW promo TV before and since I have only been on one other time than this you probably haven’t, but I can get very excited when I am talking and go off on rabbit trails, just so everyone is aware.

Anyway, speaking of rabbit trails, what was I talking about before I got off on another rabbit trail?

Oh right, I was talking about Ms. Amy and her awesome comeback that is part of Rise to Greatness this year. Ok, so it is not really a comeback as it is just for one match, and truth be told while Ms. Amy loves performing for all of you wonderful fans just like I do, she really doesn’t want to be in the ring anymore at all, but she says that she to because of her opponent at Rise to Greatness Andrew Raynes. I will actually be talking about Andrew a whole lot more later on, because besides being Ms. Amy’s opponent for Rise to Greatness, he will be my opponent this week when SCW Breakdown is LIVE from one of my favorite cities in the world, the music city, Nashville, Tennessee!

Oops! There I go on another rabbit trail again. Trust me, just follow me long enough and you will get used to it.

Anywho, I have got to run for now, you know places to see and people to do! Get your minds out of the gutter, the only person I do is my husband Victor and that is all I am ever going to say about that, thank you very much! But before I get off on another rabbit trail again, I really do need to go, so just remember, Kelsai loves all of you!

BlackOut Academy
New Orleans, Louisiana
Monday, July 1, 2019
2 pm

It is hot, humid day in New Orleans, but that is nothing new at BlackOut Academy, where those with the hopes of a career in professional wrestling, continue to work. Beating rhythmically on a heavy bag, though largely alone is Kelsai Adamson-Mason, the only person who works with the trainees part-time despite the fact that she never signed up for a class. The beating goes from rhythmic to furious until final Kelsai stops suddenly and begins holding her lower back on the right-hand side. While still holding her back and being hunched over, Kelsai gets to a nearby table and texts her mentor and SCW manager Amy Chastaine.

*Ms. Amy, I feel a little dizzy and my back hurts some. I am going to sit down for a few minutes and get something to drink*.

[i]Kelsai stumbles and loses her balance but does not fall before she sits down with her water bottle. It takes less than 30 seconds before she is receiving a text back from a rather concerned sounding Amy.

*No problem sweetie. Do you need anything?

Not wanting Amy to lose any time with her trainees, Kelsai texts back as though nothing is wrong with her, despite the fact that she is in a great deal of discomfort and it is only getting worse by the minute.

*No, no, I think that I am going to get something to drink here and then I will get back to it*

Taking a few more huge gulps from her water bottle, Kelsai then tries to get back up, but feels a sharp pain in her back.

Kelsai: Ah!

This gets the attention of several people in the gym, including Amy, who goes over to Kelsai quickly

Amy: Nope, not having any of that. You sit back down there and tell me what is wrong?

Kelsai: I don't know Ms. Amy. I feel a little tired and this thing with my back, is just weird. Its hot, that has to be it. I'll be ok. 10 minutes and it will be like nothing happened. I feel really thirsty too, even though I drink all of the time.

Still not liking what she is hearing, Amy can only shake her head.

Amy: Its not that hot in here... Let me go get Wyatt to have a look at you, if that's okay?

Kelsai nods.

Kelsai: Ok, sure.

Amy goes to find Wyatt, leaving Kelsai there by herself, continuing to drink her water. Before long, with Amy leading the way, Wyatt comes up and gives her a once over, including gently prodding her back where she said it hurts.

Wyatt: Okay, that could be a pulled muscle. You also have some signs of exhaustion. You should probably go home and rest.

Not liking what she is hearing, Kelsai starts to protest but Amy stops her

Amy: I know you like to work hard, but there is a such thing as TOO hard.

Kelsai: Ok, so how am I going to get home? Victor is not expecting to pick me up yet. No, I will be fine. I need to keep working out.

Stands up and grabs her back immediately.Wyatt puts a hand on her shoulder and sits her back down.

Wyatt: You're not fine, Kelsai.

Amy: I will call Victor. I'm certain he won't mind.

Realizing that it is pointless to argue this point any further, Kelsai reluctantly agrees to ending her day.[/color]

Kelsai: Alright...

Amy: Thank you. Part of all this training is learning when it's time to slow down, and even stop for a bit.

[i]Amy glances at Wyatt.

Amy: Thanks.

Wyatt: Of course. Get some rest Kelsai. Ice down that pulled muscle when you get home, okay? And take it easy.

Kelsai: Yes Ms. Amy. Yes Mr. Wyatt. Thank you.

Wyatt: Doesn’t seem too bad, a day or two of rest should be good. Excuse me, I need to get back to my client downstairs.

Amy looks over at Wyatt as he goes to leave and nods.

Amy: Tell her I said thanks for her patience.

Wyatt nods and leaves, while Amy pulls her phone out to call Victor and then waits with Kelsai until Victor gets there.

Victor: What is wrong with you sweetheart? Amy tells me that you were having a lot of back trouble and feeling dizzy?

Kelsai: Yeah that’s about it.

Amy: And the fact that all you do is drink and drink and you still this unquenchably thirst.

Kelsai: Right, there is that as well.

Victor just nods slowly.

Victor: Well, I think we know what we ought to do then. Thank you for calling me Amy, much appreciated.

Amy: Absolutely. Don’t want to let anything happen to her. I made a promise.

Victor: Okay, can you walk darling?

Kelsai turns and looks at Victor, somewhat exasperated, rolling her eyes.

Kelsai: Yes Victor, I can walk hon. Its just a pulled muscle.

Kelsai stands up, and feels another sharp pain in her back, grabbing at it immediately.

Victor: Alright, we are going to go slowly out to the car.

Kelsai nods.

Kelsai: Yes, slowly.

Amy: Call me if you need anything.

Victor: We will, don’t worry. Thanks again.

Amy: Absolutely.

Amy goes back to work will Victor helps Kelsai out to their car. Once they in the back of the car, Kelsai complains more about her back, to the point that she is in tears.

Kelsai: Victor, babe, this hurts so bad.

Victor: Do you to be taken to the hospi….

Victor doesn’t even get the last word out before Kelsai has passed out from the pain. Victor calls up front to his driver frantically as the scene fades.

Victor: Reginald, get to the Emergency Department at West Jefferson Medical Center, ASAP!

West Jefferson Medical Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
9 am

It has been a long night for Kelsai Adamson-Mason. To say that she has been uncomfortable would be quite the understatement. She has been able to get into a comfortable position for most of the night, despite doctors giving her the best pain medication that is possible. For awhile last evening there was even a scare with all of the pain in her back that doctor thought about the possibility that Kelsai’s kidneys had been failing but thankfully that has subsided. Still that didn’t mean Kelsai wasn’t dealing with a lot of pain until close to midnight, when mercifully, she had finally fell asleep, which even gave Victor a brief few moments of shut eye as well. He is wakened by Kelsai’s father Dwayne Adamson, eager to get his Son-in-law alone to ask him some questions about his daughter, now that he had talked with the Lead Doctor on her case and everything going on is starting to come to light. He is also trying to remain as quiet as possible, because his daughter is still sleeping.

Dwayne: Victor, I think we should talk outside, now, you and I.

Victor was still trying to sleep himself, but there is something about when a 6’ 5” 255 pound former world wrestling champion also happens to be your father-in-law says the words “We should talk outside, now” that can really grab your attention, and Victor is suddenly very wide awake and headed outside with Dwayne.

Dwayne: Victor, I want to you to that my wife and I did not expect this from you, and when I tell Karen what has gone on, she is going to be very disappointed in you and Kelsai both. At any rate, I think it is probably a very good idea that we have moved to New Orleans for the time being.

To say that Victor is stunned by everything that his father-in-law has had to say is an understatement.

Victor: Dwayne, I am very sorry but it has been such a long night for Kelsai and I that I am going to have to ask to elaborate on that statement, because I have no idea what you are talking about, but I certainly hope that Kelsai and I haven’t somehow disappointed you and Karen.

Dwayne: Victor, we know that Kelsai had her issues with coffee before because you were the one who said that she should tell us about it, and we thanked you. But I also know that my daughter can be very persuasive, I just never thought that you could be persuaded into covering something up for her health.

Victor: Dwayne, coffee? Covering it up? More issues with coffee? What is going on here, because I have a clue what you mean by any of this, but I certainly will get to the bottom of it and soon.

Dwayne looks up and down Victor, trying to decide if he believes him or not.

Dwayne: You say that you don’t have a clue.

Victor: Not a clue, I promise you.

Dwayne: And you are aware that if you are lying to me that I could snap you in half if I wanted too.

Victor: Yes I am and by the way I want to point out that I have never nor will I ever lie to you or Karen either one because I have to much respect for the two of you.

Dwayne nods.

Dwayne: I am sorry for waking you up like this. I talked to Dr. Mitchell this morning. Kelsai has been using caffeine the entire time, and much, much more of it recently.

Victor starts to get very angry, as does Dwayne.

Victor: She has?

Dwayne: She has.

Victor: The bottle

Dwayne: Excuse me?

Victor: Kelsai has a huge sports bottle, she always has it with her. She started filling it up more and more often about a month ago. I should have known something was up.

Dwayne: Where is that bottle now?

Victor looks in Kelsai’s room where she is just starting to wake up.

Victor: Same place it always is, around Kelsai’s neck. Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Dwayne nods

Dwayne: Let’s go.

Victor and Dwayne make their way back into Kelsai’s room where she is all smiles

Kelsai: Hey guys! I feel so much better today

Dwayne: We are so glad to here you say that baby.

Victor: Yes, because you are going to give us the sports bottle from around your neck and then you have a lot of explaining to do, Mrs. Adamson-Mason.

She doesn’t even try to deny it because you can see it on her face and Kelsai’s knows that she has been found out and that she does in fact have a lot of explaining the she is about to start doing as the scene fades to black.

BlackOut Academy
New Orleans, Louisiana
Monday, July 1, 2019
2 pm

After everything that was learned at the hospital today so far, Kelsai realized that there was a lot of explaining she had to do. Being that Victor and her parents were both with her at the hospital when the doctors came in and told them about the news which neither husband or parents, Kelsai sat at home trying to find out who next she should disappoint and/or get yelled at. Finally, as much as she didn’t want to, she decided to text Amy at the Academy, figuring that since Amy was in contact with Victor and knew about everything that was going on, she may very well find herself without a manager in SCW.

*Hi Ms. Amy, you probably want to talk to me…..before we go to San Jose.*

As always it takes Amy virtually no time to respond to the text.

*I think we should.*

Surprised that Amy is still talking to her at this point, Kelsai answers back.

*Ok, I will head over to the gym then.*

*I'll be in my office upstairs.*

After getting Victor and her Dad to ride over to the Academy mostly in silence because at this point they just didn’t have a whole lot to say to her yet, Victor takes his Father-in-law on a tour of the Academy and gym while Kelsai heads upstairs and knocks on the office door, hearing Amy’s familiar voice from inside.

Amy: Its open.

Walking in slowly, Kelsai is not sure what to expect.

Kelsai: Hi Ms. Amy...

Amy points to a chair.

Amy: Have a seat. Oh, and close the door please.

Closing the door, Kelsai sits down, with a sigh.

Kelsai: I think I can explain...

Amy: Okay. You go ahead before I say anything.

Kelsai: I know you probably feel like you can't trust me right now, but I want to say that I actually I never lied to you, or anyone for that matter. I know that doesn't excuse what I have been doing, but I think maybe you can trust me still?

Amy: Do you know who you sound like right now?

Looks right at Amy, but is nervous and that can be heard in Kelsai’s voice.

Kelsai: I sound like someone you can't trust.

Amy: No... You sound like me, about 3 years ago.

Kelsai: Like you? I don't understand...

Amy: You are aware of my issues with alcohol, right?

Kelsai: Yes, I am, but I swear I do not use alcohol.

Amy: I know... Thats not what I mean. Back when I was at my worst, i carried a sports bottle around, a lot like your water bottle. Except I had it filled with a mix of orange juice and amaretto. No one ever asked me what it was. But i was hiding it. Just like you were hiding what was actually in yours. Lying by omission is still lying.

Kelsai: Oh......I am really awful aren't I?

Amy: No... Not yet. You probably think you were just doing what you needed to, for energy, or whatever. No one asked, you didn't lie, so no harm done, right? Except to yourself. That's how it starts. Eventually, the lying comes later. Let me tell you one of my lowest points. I was watching film of an opponent, and i asked Loki to bring me my purple bottle from the fridge. He thought i only had juice in it, and almost took a drink from it. I yelled at him, no! Scared him... He looked at me confused. I told him i had medicine in it so he couldn't have any. *pauses a second to collect herself* I know coffee isn't the same thing as alcohol, but *caffeine* is actually classified as a drug, and it is addictive. I just want you to be aware of these things before this gets any worse.

Kelsai: I know NOW I mean. I thought it was just coffee, how bad could it be? Even when Victor and Blake tried to make me quit earlier this year I thought to myself that they were being ridiculous. But the doctors this morning they explained to me that with the amount I was drinking that I could do some real damage to my kidneys as soon as later on this year! They were talking about how I could end hurting myself so bad that I could never wrestle again, or worse. *starts fidgeting with her hands uncontrollably* Ms. Amy, they scared the heck out of me.

Amy: As they should have. Like i said, it is actually a drug. A lot of people don't realize that. There's a reason doctors tell pregnant women not to have it. Like anything else its okay in moderation. But that's not what you were doing.

Kelsai looks down, still fidgeting with hands, starts jiggling a leg.

Amy: I don't know if I can do moderation. I want a coffee so bad...or 3. Victor says I should tell you how much I was drinking. I don't think you want to know.

Amy: I think I probably need to know. Listen, when I accepted your offer to be your manager, I made promises to people that I would look out for you, take care of you. If you keep things from me, I can't do my job. I don't like to break promises, Kelsai.

Kelsai SadJiggles uncontrollably) Ok, well my bottle holds 44 oz and I usually filled it up 5 times....

Amy: (nods) Mine was similar... 32 oz and about the same amount of refills a day when I was home. You do realize how excessive that is, right?

Kelsai: (Nods) Its 264 oz....its a lot of coffee everyday....and I still want more. Ms. Amy, what have I done to myself? I know I have to stop, but my body, my brain tells me to get more.

Kelsai tears up a little.

Amy: I know that feeling, trust me. Notice i said my issues, not past issues. Its always hardest at first. You have to push through your body's craving, its not getting something it was used to. But it gets easier.

Kelsai: I am a drug abuser......

Amy: Gods, no... Well, I mean in a way... But its not as serious as all that. Or anything to be ashamed of. Alcohol is a drug. I did far worse things than you ever will. I just need you to do me a favor, Okay?

Kelsai: Anything?

Amy: Be honest with me.

Kelsai: Yes, I don't know why you would still believe me, but yes of course.

Amy: Because I've been there. More recently than you would probably believe.

Kelsai: I'm so glad, so fortunate that you still want to manage me.

Amy: I told you I don't like breaking promises.

Kelsai: I will never deceive you again. I might not be perfect, but you will always know what I am doing.

Amy: I don't expect perfection. That's impossible. Just honesty, even if you think it might upset me. Hiding whatever it is, is worse.

Both ladies stand up and hug each other warmly, and then they continue talking as the scene fades to black.

Seizing the Opportunity

Hello out there, SCW faithful!

You have come to witness my third shoot since I began working for this wonderful company, the most amazing wrestling company in the entire world. So either I doing something right, or you are incredibly bored, so bored that you don't have the energy to even grab the remote and change the channel. Either way, you are still watching and as long as I still have you watching there is hope. Hope of what I am not sure, but there is hope, and that has to be worth something, at least all the politicians say it is something and who doesn't trust politicians right?

There is a lot I want to say right now, but I think I am better to start off by getting this out of the way first; I am sorry I lied to all of you. Granted, I wasn't really trying to deceive all of you, and yet like Ms. Amy told me, lying by omitting the truth is still lying, so I am sorry. Honestly, I really didn't think that what I was doing was that wrong. Coffee is perfectly legally after all. I am certain that even as you are watching this promo right now that some of you are drinking coffee while doing it. However, I almost ended up ruining my kidneys because I was drinking so much coffee, and I kind of can't live without my kidneys.

So, after talking it over with some upset, nervous, and disappointed members of family and friends including Victor, I have decided that coffee I have decided that I will no longer be drinking coffee, despite the fact that it is legal, and it taste so good. I know that right now some people which might include some of watching might not believe me when I say that because you no longer trust me at this point, but that just means like I am going to have to with a lot of my family and friends, I will have to earn your trust back too.

While I am trying to earn your trust back however, there is something else that I am sure that a lot of you might want to get my thoughts on, and that is Breakdown this week because Breakdown is in one of my favorite cities in the world, the music city itself, Nashville, Tennessee. Now I already know what many of you are thinking and yes, I am one of those types of people that says that every city in the world is one of my favorite cities, and that is true because I honestly I love every city that SCW is touring given that there are wonderful fans that adore us so much no matter where we go. I just love each and every single one of you so much so loving your cities is obvious.

But, there is no doubt that Nashville is different for me, because not only is there a ton of things to see and do in Nashville, but Nashville is also home to the greatest high school football team in the country, the Glencliff High Colts. They are the greatest in my eyes not just because they are very, very good but also because thirty years ago, before he was a famous wrestler and actor, my Daddy, Dwayne Adamson played on their defensive line! Yes it is really hard for me to imagine my Daddy not being famous because he has been known to everybody around the world since literally before I was born, but it is true. Daddy was a long time ago just an everyday normal teenage boy who went to school and played football, the only difference is that Daddy was incredible!

That is why tomorrow night will almost be a homecoming of sorts for me because you have heard everything that is said about southern hospitality right? Well the people of Nashville having always been so good to me, every time I would go through there growing up always asking how I was doing and how Daddy and Momma were too. There are still so many people that remember fondly Daddy playing at Glencliff, so its just like we are hometown Nashvillites every time we come around.

Nashvillites?

Is that even a word?

Anyhow, like I said before tomorrow night should be a huge homecoming for me, but the party ends when I have to step into the ring with Andrew Raynes. Now if you have been paying attention to SCW recently, you already know that Andrew is going to be facing Ms. Amy at Rise to Greatness, in a match that Ms. Amy has assured everyone the she must take, which is strange to me because in my eyes Ms. Amy does not have to take a match with anyone unless she wants to, and although I have not asked I am pretty sure that Ms. Amy really doesn’t want to face Andrew, and yet here we are.

In fact, I can text Ms. Amy and ask her this very thing right now, so I think that is exactly what I am going to do. I mean the only stupid question is the question you don’t ask, at least that is what Momma has always told me, so we will wait and see what Ms. Amy has to say.

……

Well Ms. Amy hasn’t gotten back to me yet to answer this all-important question, so for now
all I can say is there are a lot of things that I really don’t understand about the whole Ms. Amy and Andrew dynamic that started back when they were both in Volatile Wrestling Alliance, and all things being equal, it is probably better if I don’t know be perfectly honest because that really isn’t any of my business anyway.

Oh, and this just in everyone, apparently Ms. Amy does in fact want to take the match at Rise to Greatness against Andrew Raynes, who knew?!

Getting back to what I was saying though, Ms. Amy and Andrew’s relationship in VWA or now for that matter is not any of my business at all, in fact there would be very little reason for me to talk about Andrew except he was the one that made himself my business. He did that almost 3 weeks ago when he decided to come into the ring after my debut match on Breakdown, which I won against Maddy Steward, but Andrew and his tag team partner Dustin Adams wouldn’t let me or Ms. Amy too much because Andrew decided to try and kick my head off of my shoulders. (In case there was anybody wondering by the way, my head despite Andrew’s best efforts is still attached to my shoulders, thank you very much!)

Now I want to talk directly to Andrew though because when you made the decision to smash your boot on the side of my face, I want you to know that I know exactly what you were trying to do, because I know what I am to you. I am nothing less and nothing more than one more way for you to get Ms. Amy attention so that she would give you the match you wanted at Rise to Greatness. Congratulations are in order then too, because Ms. Amy gave you exactly what you wanted and at Rise to Greatness Andrew?

Nevermind, I will let Ms. Amy deal with that when it comes time.

Andrew something else happened though when you use me as a way to get Ms. Amy’s attention and that is that you got my attention as well, or as I already stated, you made yourself my business. Don’t misunderstand me Andrew, because I am fully aware of both who are and what you represent. You are a ruthless and uncaring individual, two attributes that had both Victor and Ms. Amy nearly beside themselves when I even requested this match, but I am going to tell you just like I told both of them Andrew, I respect everyone on the SCW roster, including you, but also I am not afraid of anyone on that roster either, and that includes you also.

That is not to say that I do not know who you are.

You are Andrew SCW Male Wrestler of the Year in 2018, while I wasn’t even wrestling in 2018, except for the tale end of it. During that year, you were one half of the SCW World Tag Team Champions with Bree Lancaster and you also for over half of the year were the SCW Adrenaline Champion. You were even part of the reason that the Adrenaline Title was elevated as one of the main events of Rise to Greatness last year when you defended that same Adrenaline Championship against Dylan Howell successfully in the Thunderdome, after which your opponent, Mr. Dylan has never been the same since, unfortunately.

I am well aware of everything that you bring to the table Andrew, so I also realize right now with your being one of the best in the world right now, and me just starting out in SCW that everyone is going to look at this match and say that I don’t any business in it, and on the basis of experience alone they are probably right. Heck, as I said early, both my mentor and my husband don’t even want me to take this match Andrew. But I have come to a cross roads already at the point early on in my career, and what I choose to do was going to speak volumes to everybody else on the SCW roster.

Is she going to be brave or is she going to go hide behind somebody else’s shadow?

Is she going to be a coward, or is she going to fight?

I chose to be brave, and tomorrow night whether it is against everyone’s better judgment or not, I will choose to fight!

Tomorrow night, I am the underdog, the longshot, whatever you want to call, but I am going to bring it like I have never brought it before Andrew, and if you slip up, or if you get distracted by something or someone else, you are going to end up going to Rise to Greatness with no momentum at all, because you will lose this match to me on Breakdown so just be aware of that. This is nothing more than a warm up match for you, a chance to show Ms. Amy what you would like to do to her at Rise to Greatness. You may even try to injure me just to send her a message, a fact that makes me sick in the pit of my stomach when I think about the fact that you are supposed to be a good friend to my brother-in-law Blake.

But that is all tomorrow night is for you Andrew, sending a message to Ms. Amy before your battle on a much bigger stage. For me however, it is so much more. It is a chance to show everyone that if you use me to send a message to someone else, I am not going to take it, that I will bring everything I have inside of me, and I will send a message of my own;

I am not going to be knocked down and pushed around Andrew, not unless I am going to knock you right back.

I am here SCW, and damn it win or lose tomorrow night all of you are going to find out that I am not going anywhere, I am here to stay!

Andrew, I know that you have been in this business a heck of a lot longer than I have, so I am sure that you think that I probably don’t know the terms of our business as well as you do, but I have grown up in this business and so I am sure you are aware of what a receipt is right?

Well tomorrow night, you will get you receipt for your attack on me three weeks earlier in Las Vegas.

I am hope you are ready because I know that I will be.

It is really going to be incredible tomorrow night, being back in Nashville. My Daddy and Momma will be sitting there at ringside watching me compete for the very first time.

Just like a lot of other people have said to me in one way or another my Daddy took me to the side and asked me whether or not I think that I am going to be ready to face you Andrew, or if I might not be in over my head? I told my Daddy that I might not win, but at Breakdown I will make him and everyone else proud because after tomorrow night?

Nobody will ever make the mistake of thinking that I am in over my head in a wrestling ring again!

So, get ready Andrew, it is going to be one wild ride, a Nashville homecoming party of sorts and it might just be a coming out party too.

I believe my SCW has mistaken my kindness for weakness, but after tomorrow night?

Nobody ever will again!

[/color][/i][/i]
[June 14th, Post Breakdown]

The decision that was made to engage with Amy after 2 long years seemed like fate calling itself to me. With DVR helping Andrew to figure out that it was better to embrace it and deal with rather than continuing to avoid it showed that Andrew was making his necessary growth steps to becoming the person he was meant to be. Still, he wanted to do it without having to engage with Amy as much as possible. In going after Kelsai, he knew that he was going to be able to rattle Amy enough to get her to break, to accept a match and showing the world that she couldn’t avoid the spotlight if her life depended on it. Kelsai being naive enough to be weaved around by whatever shit Amy wanted to implant inside her. It was important for Andrew to deal with this head on, rather than trying to run from it or avoid dealing with it, Andrew needed to go and call Amy out for the truth, what she was actually doing back in SCW pretending to be nothing more than a manager when she was clearly chomping at the bit to get back into that ring beyond what happened at taking hold of the flame. Being able to goad Amy wasn’t going to be hard task, Andrew knew Amy more than anyone else and better than they did, he was able to see the truth, reflecting on what he had gone through before he knew he would be the only one who would be able to put a stop to her.

He wanted to stir the pot, get inside her head and know that he was coming for her; a simple verbal threat was just something that he wanted to do to showcase his intent. He was just beginning, he wanted to get Amy to the breaking point before rise to greatness because she wanted the real Amy to come out and it wasn’t going to be something he was going to do in one shot, he knew how to antagonize her, to push her buttons and make her tick. Just simply announcing his intentions was enough to simply irritate her and keep herself in front of Kelsai to shield her from Andrew stepping up to her instead of Amy, something she wouldn’t take lightly. He needed to step it up now that he had declared himself to them, for too long he had avoided having to deal with this because it wasn’t the right time. Destiny tends to fall when it’s supposed to and after losing the battle royal for the title shot and Maine event spot at rise to greatness, Amy making her surprise appearance all but assumed that Andrew would be given new life if he were to finally break free of the last thing that was holding him back, that would allow him to fully embrace his self. Not having to care about what he does has been something that had given him a new lease on life. Having built on it for the past two years has prepared himself to be able to face one of his biggest demons, one of the biggest monkeys on his back he was about to face, who be wasn’t ready to embrace when he first came back. He needed it to be about something, to have purpose and meaning. To make it even better, he was going to be able to do it on his terms this time, dictate the pace and the direction this story goes. He had entered the endgame, and he was just getting started.

[June 18th, Vegas Strip]

Andrew and Dustin rarely had a chance to be able to gamble while they were on tour and shit. Even having the chance to go back to the falls didn't yield them time to hit up the casinos there as well. So with the Breakdown being set in Vegas, Andrew and Dustin took it upon themselves to head there sooner to be able o have a chance to get in some time at the tables before they went through with phase two of their plan. They needed some time to relax, be able to just chill a bit before they were going to keep their shit going. This was important, having to draw Amy out of her managerial episode and back into the ring to end her career wasn’t going to be something that was taken lightly. They were in deep on this, after so long avoiding it dealing with it now was something that Andrew couldn’t walk away from but he wanted nothing to do with Amy being in SCW anymore. He knew it wasn’t going to be big enough for the two of them and that one of them would need to go. He needed to goad Amy enough to get her to make it a big enough deal to accept a match at Rise to Greatness. He knew that he had to go through Kelsai to send a strong enough message to Amy that he was serious and would force her to make it about herself and rally everyone else around her.

At the Black Jack tables, Dustin and Andrew were sitting there, alone, making sure they had the table to themselves for a couple hours so they could just play one on one and have a few drinks. They wanted some time to unwind and shift their focus before things got serious. Andrew had a rye and coke at his side while Dustin was deep in his 5th beer.

Dealer: fifteen

Dustin: Hit me

Dealer: twenty-two, bust!

Dustin: DeMint

Andrew: Sucker!

Dustin: So how are you going to get this to work? You think barking at Amy and Kelsai going to really do anything?

Andrew: OF course not, they needed to know I was coming though because as soon as we strike, this is going to get serious. I totally expect Amy to take the lead on this after we drop Kelsai after her debit match on breakdown. I mean how rude would it be for us to interrupt such a fantastic match she would have with Amy watching and have it tossed out? That would just be selfish of me.

Dustin chuckles.

Dustin: True enough, you're going to have to make sure that Amy doesn’t get involved though, you know shes going to want to protect her from getting involve in this.

Andrew: She’s going to revel in this once we drop her, shes going to make this all about her and how I should be focusing my attention on her and avoid her stupid little pupil.

Dealer: twelve

Andrew: Hit me!

Dealer: sixteen!

Andrew: Hit me!

Dustin: you’re going to bust out

Andrew: Loser buys!

Dealer: five, twenty-one!

Andrew: Boom bitch!

Dustin: Son of a bitch!

Andrew; Listen, once we attack Kelsai, Amy is going to jump all over it, I avoid engaging with her and focus solely on giving Kelsai the attention and not Amy, its going to derive her insane. I know shes been dying for me to be able to give her the time of day and “deal with this like adults” but she doesn’t deserve that shit. The only way this works is if I rattle her enough and drag her ass into that ring to demolish her once and for all. Amy will make this about her and that’s when it starts coming out just how pathetic she really is and how badly her addiction to the spotlight is going to make her unable to even be a trainer in her own gym.

Dustin: Whatever it takes, I have your back!

Andrew: Good, now go buy those drinks sucka!

Dustin grumbles and walks off, andrew takes the rest of his drink and downs it as he gets himself prapred for timorrrow night!

Are you beginning to see it now, Kelsai.

Seeing for yourself just how self serving Amy Chastaine can actually be? Going all the way back to your anticipated debut back at taking hold of the flame, where you were so excited to be breaking into SCW under the so called "fine tutelage" of Amy Chastaine and the "Blackout" academy, I bet you felt so good having her train you and build you up into something really special when you stepped into an SCW ring for the first time.Having you believe that she was giving you all her attention in preparing you and getting you ready, not realizing that she was preparing her grand old return to the ring, shocking everyone with just how recovered her leg was, given how she told everyone that she wouldn't wrestle again and being downright crushed. How better is it for her to shroud her attempt at a comeback by having her pick someone who's eager enough to suck off the tittie of someone who claims to be great and BAM, she has her way back into the game.

I bet you never saw it coming either.

I wouldn’t be surprised, given how she likes to think only of herself. You actually thought that she was helping you for your own good? Amy does not operate that way, she knew that she could train and prepare you all she wanted, knowing that your debut would be of little consequence to anyone. What? You really think anyone gave a shit that you were making your debut in a fucking battle royal? Being Victor Mason’s wife isn't anything substantial. No, Amy knew that she could use your training as an excuse to build herself back up, to prepare herself to overshadow your debut by having all the attention drawn on her long after you came and went. You think I didn't know that? She did the same thing to me too, you think she wanted anything to do with someone who doesn't have a sense of conscious and regard? No, she made sure she knew i came and went i that rumble to make sure that when she did have her number called and she finally shocked the world with her grand old return, she would be able to soak in the maximum attention on herself and then just go out there and show everyone that she’s so tough and brave to recover from such a devastating injury that she was forced to retire and have everyone lather her in praise and courage.

You want further proof your little training is a self serving twat? Here we go.

When Amy resigned herself to her fate when she made her return, she wanted you all to believe that it was just simply a one night event, that she was truly dedicated and focused on “Managing” you as you make your way through SCW, there was a sense that I knew that something had to be done about it. IT was something that I had chosen to ignore for so long but the minute she set foot back in that ring, it changed everything. I was more than willing to leave well enough alone but when she returned to the self serving shit she wants you all to believe about her so badly, I knew that it was a calling, that it was something that had been handed to me to take care of once and for all. Knowing that she wanted to hide behind the facade of being a manager to lurk around SCW and not get her hands dirty, it was why i had to come and just be straight up with the two of you, to come and call her out to her face once and for all about why she just so desperately needed to keep. It was also a reminder to her that the endgame had long started before I showed up to confront the two of you. When she saw me though, you could see the look in her eyes, knowing that she was seeing the reaper in front of her eyes. The very man she knew she had to avoid was now coming face to face with her supposed protege, which i still believe isn't much, and knew that it was going to be about how i draw out Amy Chastaine’s ego one last time to truly sign away her life to her fate.

But there was no hiding from it and she knew it.

BUt i knew that there would be no way that she would just openly accept a match against me, no kelsai, I had to make sure that she showed her true colours to the world and I could show you first hand exactly what I meant when I said she was self serving.. I knew that coming after you would easily provoke her true nature to claim she was trying to protect you but really all she wanted to do was make it all about herself. I mean, it's not your fault, you honestly thought that you were doing something worthwhile by enrolling in Blackout Academy and giving yourself some much needed training before you took off for SCW. You just happen to be the one that Amy chose as her muse to get back into the company and remain relevant cause heaven be damned if anyone forgot who she was. It's just the type of person Amy is, always wants to be in the light, wants everyone to see her and go crazy when she makes an appearance. I mean, had she chosen anyone else, Kelsai, it would be them in your position right now dealing with the hate that was about to embrace them.

When Dustin and I came down and delivered that crippling superkick to your face, we knew that it was going to set AMy off, we knew that she would try and do whatever it took to shield you from what was coming. Truth is, I could see it in her eyes right before i kicked your face off that she was seeing the truth and her fate flash before her eyes. It's only going to get worse for her too when you and I face off. You wanted to show Amy just how tough you really are though, getting all defensive when i told you the truth about amy that you so desperately tried to call me out from behind your cute little phone on twitter because it was the only place where you would have the balls to try something like that. When I accepted it though, i knew that Amy would ensure that you would never see the light of that match on July 3rd, it's why I also knew that I wasn't willing to wait that long for a reply to your little callout, Kelsai. It's why i went down to that ring the week before and I called your worthless ass out myself, see if you really had the balls to come down to the ring and really stick up for that self serving sack of shit.

Surprise surprise though, guess who came trotting out from behind the back? Amy

I knew that you really wouldn't do the right thing and stick up for someone you claim to be such a saviour and a hashtag be brave crusader when you cant even back up your own words. See, I knew that getting to you would trigger Amy because she was seeing her fate unflod in front of her eyes. It's why she once again had to overshadow you and make this all about her because she knew what was going to happen if you were actually allowed to face me in the ring. Amy thought that coming at this head on and trying to fight her fate that it would be to her advantage, that she could actually believe that she could be the one to black me out at Rise to Greatness and continue living her legacy as a self serving bitch!

That's not the fairytale ending we’re gonna have here.

See, despite everything she tried to do to make this about her and not you, she thought she was really going to protect you from her own fate, that she wouldn't have to witness a preview of what was coming for her in a few short weeks. By sucking Sasha off and not having your match threat go through, that she was doing herself a favour and avoid the inevitable. BUt you honestly can only delay it for so long before it comes to fruition. HOwever, knowing that she cannot run from her fate and forced herself to face me at Rise to Greatness, you became the ultimate cog in my quest to show you and everyone else who Amy Chastaine really is. Theres so much people like you are too naive and stupid to pick up on when it comes to her, Amy has a tendaceny to leach herself with the type of people who will fawn over her and refuse to see who she really is. Someone who claims that she's the one who owes me the superkick when it was clearly you I delivered it to, and on purpose. See how she takes it upon herself to seek out revenge for your sake instead of letting you be the big girl you claim to be and come get your pound of flesh. I'm right here Kelsai. Ready for you to come and see what you can actually do against someone who doesn't care how cute your little debut is, how determined you think you are to stand up to me and show Amy how brave you really can be. See, I made sure this match happens because Amy needs to be able to see for herself what's coming for her. Someone who will be standing right there watching her own demise that will happen at Rise to Greatness. She's going to do everything she can to prevent the truth from coming, from the reality of the end of her career approaching. She will convince you that everything ive said is a lie and just born of hate and grudges i refuse to walk away from but you can't walk away from fate, Kelsai. I tried for two years to avoid dealing with her, because I wanted to be the bigger person and not have to worry about it.

Just like I wasn't able to avoid dealing with Amy myself, you are not able to avoid having to deal with me on Breakdown, I know that Amy did everything to protect you and herself from fate but I knew that the second you spoke up and wanted to try pathetically defending her honour, I Knew that i was going to be able to really dig the dagger in deep when I show Amy what's going to happen to her on the biggest stage, Rise to Greatness. You already avoided me once when you failed to respond to me calling you out, you wanted to be such a tough girl and defend Amy that you couldn't even come and face me yourself when i told you to come to the ring. You allowed Amy to come out there and try making it all about her, about how she owes me something when it wasn't even her I kicked in the first place. Now, while she watches at ringside and prays to go i go easy on you or somehow you manage to survive, I am going to pick you apart piece by piece, sending a message each and every time Amy wants to come in there and do something about it.

Dustin will make sure she does nothing but watch.

Watch me do what I do best, act without remorse or concern. You think that i care about who you're married to? You think I care about whether or not you survive this? You chose to put yourself in the crosshairs when you chose to align with Amy and enroll in her academy. I know that you;re going to have something to prove and I expect nothing less from someone like you. You wanna get a piece for me coming in and destroying your little breakdown debut, reducing you to nothing but a limp body for Amy to look at knowing that could be her. When she watches you getting picked apart by the Embracer of Hate, she is going to be watching herself through you. Watching as piece by piece i enjoy working you over and giving you the lessons Amy would never dare teach you in school. Lessons that you can only learn by sticking your nose and your bravery where it doesn't belong. Again, you were able to duck me for so long while attempting to learn a sense of truth about me but you and amy both know absolutely nothing about me. I found myself, Kelsai, i came to find myself on my own terms, on my own accord which is something that a lot of people cannot same about themselves, that is the difference between someone who holds a grudge and someone who does something because it's who they are. While you may think I am just running around like a little pissed off price, embracing who I am has allowed me to act without regret and without giving a damn what people like you think.

ON Breakdown, you become someone who can't avoid their fate, while Amy watches your demise, she's going to be seeing up close, what is going to happen to her in a few short weeks. While she wants to do everything she can to try and protect you, the longer the match goes on and you keep getting picked apart, she is going to be frozen, paralysed to help you not only because Dustin will make sure she doesn't get involved, but because she knows that this is going to be the same for her. She is going to slowly realize that she made a mistake in coming back here, in pretending to be nothing more than a manager to you and trying to make one off comebacks when she sees fit. No, She knows that there's no going back, no coming back from the choices she has made and now left to suffer the consequences, It all starts when in front of her two eyes, you are forced to embrace the hate and have it wrapped up around you. WHile your eyes start to roll in the back of your head and you do everything you can to resist itm you’ll slip deeper and deeper, looking at Amy, begging her to save your life as you entrusted into her. I’ll enjoy every second of the look on her face as i look right at her while choking your lights right out Kelsai.

There’s no escaping this, it's time for you to come face to face with the dark side and see first hand just how much amy doesn't honestly care about you as she leaves you in the dust and left to embrace your fate!