Supreme Championship Wrestling
Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Printable Version

+- Supreme Championship Wrestling (https://www.supremecw.com/forums)
+-- Forum: SCW Central (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: OOC Board (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. (/showthread.php?tid=2677)

Pages: 1 2

Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Konrad Raab - 12-23-2021

Yep, it's that time of the year again guys and as you know, I love threads like this. Tell us what you guys and girls got in mind.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Konrad Raab - 12-23-2021

For me especially. It's to totally get better at my promos as a heel. Need a lot of work in that area from the feedback majority of you gave me a few weeks ago. I like to have one on one PPV title shot, but need improvements on my work first.

Also because it's Konrad's 10th anniversary of him having his first ever wrestling match, I will be working more on introducing people who were apart of Konrad's first ever match in my stuff and it will be a special 7th April Breakdown episode for him. Will be putting the pieces of Konrad's career in my stuff for sure and hope you guys will enjoy it. Will have a special entrance, special gear and special theme for this occassion.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Lucas Knight - 12-23-2021

Continue to phase my characters out, take a break and see how I feel afterwards.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Owen - 12-23-2021

For me it's all about finishing Owens story properly this time and without a bad taste left behind. Thats it really...

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - HardyGirl - 12-23-2021

Run a solid face.
Be able to manage my time to the point I can run all the ideas I have.
Break that goddamn record for fucks sake.
Big angle planned that I really hope goes over as well in reality as it sounds in my head.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Giovanni Aries - 12-23-2021

To rp fives matches in a row

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Thomas Valentine - 12-23-2021

To retire from this game...

Just kidding... But not really...

Okay maybe I am.

To get the record for the Tag Team Titles would be nice. I've got a few reigns under the belt with Tommy, but to have that with a single partner would be nice.

Hopefully get to a point where I can manage my time better and have a solid as well as successful run with a face character.

It would be fun to actively work with other handlers besides the usual suspects perhaps, on something down the line.

Oh yeah, finally get that dang Supreme Champion status so I can retire Tommy (one day) knowing I've done everything I set out to do when I realised I'm not as bad as I thought at this game.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Star - 12-23-2021

To keep more at ease running a face after running a heel for over 3 years.

To get better writing for Marie who is essentially a new character

Find ideas to give Marie the "life away from the ring". Depends some on what a friend does in their rp's and how Marie fits in.

Maybe bring in a second character who would stay tweenerj/heel as I just can NOT see her as face.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Lt. Erect - 12-23-2021

Have fun building up a new character. Experimenting and trying new angles, working with new peeps and just enjoying the game.

RE: Your 2022 SCW goals, plans and targets. - Syren - 12-24-2021

(12-23-2021, 10:59 AM)Giovanni Aries Wrote: To rp fives matches in a row

So no return of Chris Staggs then? Disappointed!