Supreme Championship Wrestling
“The One” Kirsten Scott vs. Gavin Taylor - Printable Version

+- Supreme Championship Wrestling (https://www.supremecw.com/forums)
+-- Forum: SCW Central (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: SCW Breakdown (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: “The One” Kirsten Scott vs. Gavin Taylor (/showthread.php?tid=3741)

“The One” Kirsten Scott vs. Gavin Taylor - Konrad Raab - 02-20-2024

Kirsten Scott could quickly shut up any naysayers by beating the man who helped her beat Xander Valentine. Gavin Taylor is on a winning streak and undoubtedly, he has no plans to stop it. Scott meanwhile has a chip on her shoulder getting bigger and bigger. Something has to give.

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, February 23, 2024 *NOTE THE DEADLINE*

RE: “The One” Kirsten Scott vs. Gavin Taylor - TheOne - 02-22-2024

OOC: Apologies for this not being up to par with what I'm used to doing. I just had eye surgery last week, and am slowly getting back into my groove of life.

{PROMO}

Inside an empty locker room, inside a local training facility, Kirsten Scott is pacing back and forth, seemingly in a frantic manner. She can be heard breathing heavily, and almost snarling. The camera slowly approaches her, and feeling its presence, she begins to chirp.

Do any of you honestly realize how frustrating this has become, to me?

Does anyone even FATHOM how it feels to be me, right now?

And before you say anything or think this is a pity party, it's not. It's me pissed off, night in, night out, and nobody seemingly admitting that I am actually a somebody... Because I think people have seriously forgotten that!

Now what do I mean by that? I mean that it has seemingly become a time where people don't believe I can get a job done, like I always need someone else's help. And at times, yeah, I get it, numbers games require a balancing of sides, but there have been a slew of others lately that have seemed to insinuate that I need help in my matches. And they tend to forget who the fuck I am...

So let me remind you...

My name... Is Kirsten Scott. I came to SCW with no experience in this industry and a mission in mind. I came here looking to face off against those who had soured people's taste on this organization, and hoped to bring it back to prominence. I have showed out TWICE in Taking Hold of the Flame, making inside the top 10 in BOTH of my opportunities. I have won the Television Title TWICE, on my own, and defended it COUNTLESS times in those two reigns. I've won the only Trios Tournament I've been in, and I was a catalyst in our team's success.

And you know what else I've done... I've beaten current and future Hall of Famers in this company, and I've done it without the asking of others. Yes, there have been times I have asked for help. Yes, I have befriended others, and created situations where I knew my back was watched. But it was something I did voluntarily. I did it out of my own willingness. Pro and I have a friendship that we cultivated originally out of need, but it grew naturally into something based on trust and understanding.

But yet... There are still people who believe Kirsten Scott is a needy little girl, who can't handle her own business, and want to save a damsel in distress... They think I can't handle the big challenges, and they come stick their nose where it doesn't belong. Well that damsel, that girl in need, she hasn't existed in my SCW lifetime. She may have existed in my past, before "The One" was ever created, but since that moment, she no longer walked on this planet we call Earth. So it's time for THIS WOMAN, the one you see before you right now, to begin to show these White Knights, these Knights in Shining Armor, these chauvinistic meatheads who think it's their job to "save the women," that this bitch doesn't need their help, whatsoever...

She pauses her pacing to look toward the camera.

And that brings me to Breakdown, and namely, my last match. My last match was one I had been looking forward to for some time. I was getting my shot at one of the ABSOLUTE LEGENDS of Supreme Championship Wrestling. I had my chance to beat down the massive icon that, well, WAS, Xander Valentine. And yeah, it wasn't an easy fight. Yeah I had moments of doing well and moments of not looking so hot. But the next thing I know there's this podunk chump walking around the ring, and getting involved in my business. And then, come to fine out, he decided to involve himself to the point it impacted the fact that, yeah, I won...

I should be cool with it, right? I should be happy because as the adage goes, a win is a win, right?

Fuck no...

What did I just get done talking about? When it comes to MY battles, if there are times I want help, need help, or feel there is a need to have someone watch my back, I have enough respect for MYSELF to own up to it. I don't need someone to decide for me. But what was it Gavin Taylor did? He wanted to help. He felt there was a reason for him to be there and to help me out. Just like these other fuckers who have lately, he felt my business somehow transitioned to his business.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm not naive... I'm aware he and Xander have a past. But that is THEIR BUSINESS. It's not mine. Gavin WASN'T my business, until he made himself such. And now that he's done that and thinks he has to be MY SAVIOR, he gets to realize why he stuck his nose into business where it NEVER BELONGED in the first place...

Gavin, I don't know your full motives. You may have had the most honorable of intent. And if that's the case, I'm sorry for what I am going to do to you at Breakdown. But the fact is, you still did it. You still stepped across the line with me. You still injected yourself into my business. You couldn't leave your beef with Xander alone for one fucking second, hell three seconds for that matter, so I could do what I set out to do. Instead you got in my way, and now I must make you realize why that was a mistake. I must make you understand who I am, and why everyone, like you, who has wanted to prop themselves up by either "helping me," or injecting themselves into my business, wind up just like the majority of people who have crossed my path WILLINGLY before... On their backs and counting lights!

Again, this is about me standing up for myself. I don't care about your reasons, so don't even waste your breath. Even if they were selfish, I DON'T CARE. You crossed me, and now you're going to pay. You're going to find out why that damsel doesn't exist and why she isn't scared of going after the big dogs in SCW. You're going to find out why she already has a list of accolades behind her. You're going to find out why I wasn't scared to walk into the biggest professional wrestling company in the world, and try and stir the pot. It's because I know I can. It's because I knew I would. And now it's going to be you who finds himself either hearing a three count, or being choked out as your world becomes a smaller and smaller black tunnel until you're unconscious.

You brought hell upon yourself, Gavin... All it would have taken was a simple question to see if I wanted any help... You would have saved yourself pain, and some inevitable embarrassment, just like the inevitability of DEATH, TAXES, and the future World Title reign of KIRSTEN SCOTT!

RE: “The One” Kirsten Scott vs. Gavin Taylor - Corner G - 02-24-2024

OOC Actually a lot happier with this than I thought I would be. Enjoy.

Finding The Real