Supreme Championship Wrestling
SUNDOWN VERSUS KELCAI ADAMSON MASON - Printable Version

+- Supreme Championship Wrestling (https://www.supremecw.com/forums)
+-- Forum: SCW Archives (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: EMERGE (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Emerge Archives (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: SUNDOWN VERSUS KELCAI ADAMSON MASON (/showthread.php?tid=556)

SUNDOWN VERSUS KELCAI ADAMSON MASON - thisisemerge - 01-15-2019

DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of MONDAY 4TH FEBRUARY 2019 2359 EST 

GOOD LUCK

RE: SUNDOWN VERSUS KELCAI ADAMSON MASON - Sundown - 02-01-2019

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sundown & Tombstone Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: sundownsplsh.png]

(Click Title)

RE: SUNDOWN VERSUS KELCAI ADAMSON MASON - Simple77 - 02-02-2019

#ooc: Best of luck bro!

Someone Else's Dream, Vol. 2

"Hi!

So it has been a while since I have gotten to talk to you guys, almost 3 weeks to be exact, and let's just say a lot has happened in those three weeks, so let's get all of you update on what has taken place.

My season is over with the Buffalo Blizzard, and we'll just go ahead and say that we didn't do as well as we did last season as a team. In fact, at 6-10 and nowhere near the playoffs, we can admit that this season was a disaster for our team. Not to worry though, because I am sure we will be back next season better than ever and looking for that Wonder Cup Trophy.

However, they do say that every cloud has a silver lining, and nothing could be more true in this instance. That is because I have had a brilliant season personally even though as a team we didn't do so well. How well you say? Well, I don't ever want to think to highly of myself, but in my second season I did lead the league in catches with 107, pretty cool right?!

Besides that, my wrestling career has really taken off too. In GCW, I was involved in a Any Given Night match, along with 14 other people. Although I didn't win the match, I lasted 43 minutes and I got a ton of people talking about me. Then just last weekend I did win my first match in GCW when I got the pinfall over Aurora Ramsey!

This was not my first win as a wrestler however, because in Emerge, I won the very first match of the Inaugural Invitational Tournament, when I defeated Goddrick Grimm, God if you believe him. Of course, I lost in the next round to Mitch Sanders when I couldn't beat the ten count to get back to the ring, but winning my first match was pretty sweet!

Now Monday night, I am scheduled to face Sundown, which a lot of people are treating it like I am scheduled to be executed but what can I do?

Wrestling is my career, I know the risk, and if I am going to go down, you had best believe that I am going to down trying my best and giving all of you, my fans a great match to remember.

That's Monday night though, right now? Well there have been other developments to talk to you about too, and remember as I do, I love all of you!!"

Victor and Kelsai Mason’s Residence
Sunday, January 27, 2019
1:00 p.m.

Kelsai’s stare is cold, and is narrowing in on Blake until with warning she turns and looks at Victor, her eyes burning with intensity.

Kelsai: And what about you Victor? Do you agree with everything that your brother has just said about me?

Blake who is also Kelsai’s trainer stares over at Victor, her manager and husband who says nothing, looking down at the floor momentarily, trying to find the right way to word to Kelsai something that he knows will not make her happy, despite the fact that this conversation had to had eventually.

Victor: Kelsai, please, it’s not that simple dear.

Kelsai stares holes through her husband while he is still looking at the floor, and Blake stands idly by, hoping he does not have to restrain his sister-in-law.

Kelsai: No Victor, it is that simple, so please look at me when I am speaking to you.

Hearing himself called by name, Victor looks up and turns to his wife, who he rarely has had a disagreement with in almost a year of being married and says nothing

Kelsai: Now Victor, yes or no, do you agree with everything that Blake has said about me?

Considering the question carefully while both Blake and Kelsai look on, waiting for him to answer, Victor nods.

Victor: You know it is only because of my concern for you, but yes, I do agree with what Blake has said about you.

Shaking with rage now, Kelsai gets wide eyed while she continues to question Victor.

Kelsai: So you agree that I am an addict then?

Victor shoots Blake a look of disdain, before looking back to Kelsai, trying to calm her down.

Victor: While I would not say it necessarily in those terms, yes I do agree that you have a problem Kelsai with you caffeine dependency.

Looking back and forth between two men that she has come to rely upon so much, Kelsai looks like she is about to burst into tears of rage.

Kelsai: I am going upstairs by myself, and I do not want to speak to either of you right now!

Turning around and clearly already crying, Kelsai stomps up the stairs and slams the door behind her, while Blake looks at Victor.

Blake: Well, all things considered, I think that went well.

Victor turns and looks at Blake in disbelief cooley.

Victor: Do not even start to patronize me Blake, you called my wife an addict, and you think that went well?

Blake looks at Victor shrugging his shoulders as he goes over to the heavy bag and starts pounding on it

Blake: Trust me Victor, I have been in many an explosive situation with women, much more volatile than Kelsai I might add, and like I said, all things considered, that did go well.

Blake continues to pound the heavy bag until Victor comes and stops it, trying to get Blake to talk to him.

Victor: You called Kelsai an addict, you know that right?

Blake: Yes, I know exactly what I called Kelsai, but Victor tell me yourself, is she not an addict?

Victor: Alright, she does have an issue, yes. But this is our home, Kelsai needs to be safe here, and there are better ways of saying that than to call her an addict.

Trying to understand how his brother feels but still not wanting to downplay the situation Blake tries to explain to Victor what he is trying to do with Kelsai.

Blake: You love your wife, right?

Victor: Don’t be daft Blake. Yes I love Kelsai, with all of my heart and soul.

Blake: Alright and I love my sister-in-law too. I have said to more than one person that although I was skeptical when you two first were married, Kelsai has turned out to be just what this family has needed. However, we both agree that she has a problem with the amount of coffee she is drinking, and coffee is a drug, so your wife though she isn’t an illegal drug user, she is an addict, and she is doing harmful, not to mention potentially deadly to her body. When faced with that, I felt only the honest truth was going to get through to her, alright Victor?

Victor stares blankly off into the distance.

Blake: Victor, are you alright?

Victor: What? Oh yes, I am fine Blake. I am just trying to remember how we got here in the first place.

Blake: Maybe there are some things that you and Kelsai and to work on in your marriage

Victor waves this off

Victor: Don’t get me wrong, no marriage is perfect, and just like any other couple, Kelsai and I need to work on our marriage. I was talking about this conversation specifically though. How did it get so off the rails, so quickly.

TWENTY MINUTES EARLIER

We open in the basement of the home Victor and Kelsai Mason. State of the art training equipment, including free weights and a wrestling ring are in the middle as it quickly becomes apparent that this is where the happy couple spends a lot of their time at home, working to stay ring ready and in shape.

Right now however, Victor, Kelsai, and Victor’s brother Blake, the SCW superstar and Kelsai’s trainer are sitting at a table, discussing Kelsai’s progress, or at least one of them is discussing it.

Kelsai: So really, come guys tell me what you think, and please be honest with me. I know that Sundown will be the toughest challenge I have faced so far, but do you guys think that I am ready? Jenny still thinks that I should talk to Mr. Dexter and tell him that I don’t want the match, because Sundown will kill me, but I really don’t think it will be that bad, and this is my job, so I need to toughen up and just my best. At least that is what I think.

The Mason Brothers are just sitting there in amazement, listening to Kelsai, while she just rambles on, not even realizing how long winded she is, let alone how fast.

Kelsai: I mean because Jenny is right, Sundown is this huge, scary guy, I understand that, but maybe nobody really ever gave him a chance just to be really happy guy and try to put a smile on his face so….

Blake has finally had enough and steps in.

Blake: Kelsai, you need to just settle down a bit and focus alright?

Kelsai: Oh I am focused Blake, so totally focused. Why do you think that I am not focused?

Victor: Dear, I think that Blake has a valid point here. You did just talk about trying to put a smile on Sundown’s face, and I think we can all agree that might not be your best plan of attack in eight days.

Kelsai, takes several deep breaths and then takes another huge swig of her coffee, finishing off the thirty ounce sports bottle, which causes Blake and Victor to share a look, before she sighs.

Kelsai: Oh yeah, maybe your right. So, I am going to go upstairs and get some more coffee. Do either of two guys want anything while I am up there?

Blake: Why don’t you just stay down here for a little bit, without the coffee? There is something that I think is very important that we need to discuss.

Although she looks confused, Kelsai stays seated, her hands jiggling almost uncontrollably as she does.

Kelsai: Alright Blake, what do you want to talk about?

Blake: Rough estimate now Kelsai, how much coffee would you say think you drink in a day?

Kelsai shrugs

Kelsai: I don’t know, maybe 8-10?

Victor and Blake: 8-10 cups?!?

Kelsai starts giggling.

Kelsai: No guys, 8-10 of these sports bottles every day. You know that’s just like you said Blake, a rough estimate. Could be more, could be less, depends on the day I guess.

The Brothers just look at each other very concerned, before Blake speaks up again.

Blake: Kelsai, you know that I love you, but you need help alright. You keep having that much caffeine intake and it is not good for you. That’s almost 300 ounces of caffeine a day.

Kelsai: So, I like a little bit more coffee than most people. What is the big deal, Blake?

Blake: Kelsai, it takes 12 hours for the caffeine 12 ounce cup of coffee to get out of your system. You get 25 times that every day. You are playing with fire and you are going to end up doing serious harm to your body, if you are not already doing it. Look at the way you jitter just trying to sit here, and the fact that you literally almost never sleep? You need help Kelsai.

Kelsai: I will be fine Blake, you are overreacting.

Blake tone becomes stern.

Blake: No, I am not overeating, not about this. Caffeine is a drug, and you are addicted.

Kelsai: Excuse me, I am addicted to drugs, is that what you think?

Blake: No, its what I know. You are an addict and you need help.

Kelsai’s stare is cold, and is narrowing in on Blake until with warning she turns and looks at Victor, her eyes burning with intensity.

Kelsai: And what about you Victor? Do you agree with everything that your brother has just said about me?

PRESENT TIME

Blake:….and that is how we got here.

Victor: The question is now, what do we do next?

Blake: We wait.

While the two brothers stand silently looking for answers and coming up with absolutely none for now, we fade