Supreme Championship Wrestling
About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Printable Version

+- Supreme Championship Wrestling (https://www.supremecw.com/forums)
+-- Forum: SCW Central (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: OOC Board (https://www.supremecw.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=688)

About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - supremecw - 03-05-2019

At the moment, I'm buried with work and I'll be moving later this week (And still need to pack). I elected to sleep on it before I decided what I was going to do, but I've elected at this point, I will simply right a quick summary of the last edition of Breakdown. Realistically, I won't get to finish Breakdown if I did start until the weekend and that would only delay Retribution further. Instead, I'm going to do something I hate, simply summarize a shot, move on and hope I can get back to getting on top of SCW matters once I move. I hope everyone understands and I'm sorry for the disappointment this announcement will cause.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Konrad Raab - 03-05-2019

Olek, of course, we understand you are a busy dude. Regardless if you hate writing up summaries, you're the only fed I'm apart of that writes full shows consistently. One-off summery of a show will not hurt the fact you're one of the best match writers I've ever seen in fedding. It's always consistent and I always feel like I'm reading the results as if I'm watching SCW on television. Nobody in fedding can pull that off as you do.

I think everyone will understand in this case as moving house is always a difficult, stressful and busy time for any person. Regardless of the show being summarised, I'm still excited to read the show cos I know for damn sure, the quality will still be excellent to read. Wish you all the best with the move and the wedding too.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - HardyGirl - 03-05-2019

No worries, you gotta take care of your life stuff. Believe me I understand after last week, lol. It'll just make Retribution that much better to read.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Serenity - 03-05-2019

We understand, brother. No worries.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Thomas Valentine - 03-05-2019

Pretty much a non issue in the greater scheme of things. Your actual real life always comes first

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Jay Gold - 03-09-2019

Moreso wondering why the PPV deadline was changed to Sunday 3/10/19 when a couple of days ago the board and match threads clearly showed Friday 3/15/19, with no mention of it here in OOC.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - Adamsama - 03-09-2019

I think you were mistaken. According the admin records, which logs every admin's actions, the PPV board was last edited on 3/4. As as of Monday, that deadline was shown to be, 3/10 at noon. Before that, it was last edited on 2/9 for the Trios Tournament whose deadline incidentally was Friday, 2/15. You must have mistaken the 2/15 for 3/15. However, 3/15 would never had made sense because Retribution has been set for 3/10 on the calendar for some time now. The old threads were only removed the other day on 3/4 when J updated the PPV forums.

RE: About Breakdown - March 6, 2019 - DeeSizzle - 03-09-2019

Been Sunday at noon for like, a week. Maybe longer.....