RTG XIX/Summer Break/more!
Well, Rise to Greatness roleplaying deadline has come and gone.

Before I continue, please allow me to thank all of you for your effort for the show, but also in the build and this year so far. All of you are writing great work and that, in turn, drives me to try and match it with the shows. I do hope that that Rise to Greatness build has been as good as I feel it has been. I really wanted this year to stand out as some previous years have lost steam or been more two or three match cards. I also know some of us have been dealing with personal issues, challenges,. and other frustrations that have made it harder to roleplay. I just hope that you're able to get through them and know SCW is there if you want to talk, whether on the boards or on Discord or Twitter DM.

For those who have been around SCW around this time, what follows here is nothing new. We are now on a break. What I normally do is that I, too, take a break around this time, and slowly publish shows and lead into the next season. My plan is tentatively the following:

August 6 for the posting of Rise to Greatness Pre Show
August 8 for the posting of schedule for the rest of 2022
August 17 for the posting of Rise to Greatness XIX
August 25 for the first Breakdown of the next season

I do it this way for a simple reason - TAKE TIME OFF. Everyone should take some time away, enjoy, what I hope will be nicer weather, and get away from the game, at least as far as SCW is concerned. I'm posting the dates so you don't keep refreshing for results. I also post results this way so we can all enjoy each part of the results, but also then use Rise to Greatness not only to cap off this last season but springboard from it into the new one and it's fresh in our minds. I'll still be around the Discord and I hope many of you are too; same here for the boards. If you know people thinking about joining SCW, joining post Rise to Greatness is a great time as it's usually a clean slate. Please have them get into contact with me, just let them know of us taking our yearly summer hiatus.

I hope the wait for the shows will be worth it and matches the effort you all put forward for Rise to Greatness itself. And I look forward to what SCW does as it heads into it's twentieth year in operation.
(07-31-2022, 09:14 AM)supremecw Wrote: Well, Rise to Greatness roleplaying deadline has come and gone.

Before I continue, please allow me to thank all of you for your effort for the show, but also in the build and this year so far. All of you are writing great work and that, in turn, drives me to try and match it with the shows. I do hope that that Rise to Greatness build has been as good as I feel it has been. I really wanted this year to stand out as some previous years have lost steam or been more two or three match cards. I also know some of us have been dealing with personal issues, challenges,. and other frustrations that have made it harder to roleplay. I just hope that you're able to get through them and know SCW is there if you want to talk, whether on the boards or on Discord or Twitter DM.

For those who have been around SCW around this time, what follows here is nothing new. We are now on a break. What I normally do is that I, too, take a break around this time, and slowly publish shows and lead into the next season. My plan is tentatively the following:

August 6 for the posting of Rise to Greatness Pre Show
August 8 for the posting of schedule for the rest of 2022
August 17 for the posting of Rise to Greatness XIX
August 25 for the first Breakdown of the next season

I do it this way for a simple reason - TAKE TIME OFF. Everyone should take some time away, enjoy, what I hope will be nicer weather, and get away from the game, at least as far as SCW is concerned. I'm posting the dates so you don't keep refreshing for results. I also post results this way so we can all enjoy each part of the results, but also then use Rise to Greatness not only to cap off this last season but springboard from it into the new one and it's fresh in our minds. I'll still be around the Discord and I hope many of you are too; same here for the boards. If you know people thinking about joining SCW, joining post Rise to Greatness is a great time as it's usually a clean slate. Please have them get into contact with me, just let them know of us taking our yearly summer hiatus.

I hope the wait for the shows will be worth it and matches the effort you all put forward for Rise to Greatness itself. And I look forward to what SCW does as it heads into it's twentieth year in operation.
i love you
The plan will be adjusted somewhat due to a couple of meetings related to house closure taking unnecessarily longer than intended. Aim is for both Pre-Show and schedule to go up Monday. RTG XIX still on tap to be posted when it is.
Update on main show - RTG XIX is coming along. My aim is to get it up on Friday. Each match is coming out very well and I'm liking how everything is coming together. I hope it will be worth the wait and indicative of the effort so many of you put into roleplaying.
No excuses other than me having too many irons in too many fires between preparing for a move, planning for the return of the school year, and trying to write the best show I can. The show is coming along. It will be up soon. I have two more matches to write, segments, and hype promos for the show.

Again, all I can do is apologize for the wait. For those wondering about the schedule, my plan is to tentatively push the first show planned back (August 25) and just not have it. We'll have our first show back on September 1. This allows me a much needed break as frankly, I've just not done so. However, Rise to Greatness should be up well before that as will a card. It also gives everyone plenty of time to enjoy the results and plan their next arcs and so forth.

I just hope this will all be worth it.
Here's the preview show - http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/rtgpreview2022.htm

Main show should be up tomorrow, with a card shortly after. If you very much wish to be on the show or you can't be on the show let me know. Otherwise I'll book as makes sense for angles, fallout, etc. Thanks!