Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 5th May. (On-Camera)

It's one at night, a time I always do my videos in my special abandoned warehouse, although I have two abandoned places now. Still, one was an abandoned supermarket due to my lack of trust in every wrestler I see in all companies I go to. There were a couple more blood victims on my blood wall of fame from me wrestling in other companies, including a few from my one-off appearance in GCW. It's something I'll talk about, along with why I wasn't at Breakdown, problems with the SCW company as a whole, my victim of this week, and all her problems going along with it. I sit on a wooden chair as usual with red paint everywhere on the chair and the floor. I have two red paint metal containers next to me as normal as I look directly at the camera.

Konrad Raab: "So for those of you who don't know, unlike you cowardly pricks who prefer to be in your comfort zones, I did something that no SCW star has done since this company existed, stepping into GCW. Kimberly Williams was demanding people to face her for her unsanctioned title. Of course, I accepted because it was a deathmatch invitational, something we both never got in SCW. I loved beating the shit out of her and other wrestlers because I loved the feeling of being brutal again since I wasn't getting it from any of you weak fucks here that I get onto a bit in this video. Still, I loved the feeling of it, but that wasn't why I wasn't at Breakdown; this match happened way before this incident even occurred."

I bit my tongue pretty hard at telling people this story because it would make me look weak and pathetic, but sometimes, you have to say the truth about the situation.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sure many of you know that I do more than one sport by now, but for those who don't, I'm also a part-time NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series driver too. It's the sport I've always wanted to do on my days off. Anyway, the reason I wasn't on Breakdown was that, at the Nashville Xfinity race on Saturday, I almost died after I won that race. With temperatures of one hundred and thirty-five Fahrenheit, I collapsed after doing a burnout because of heat exhaustion. I came closer to death in a sport I do part-time than I've ever come close to death in wrestling. I vomited while driving in that heat, just like my fellow Xfinity rival did as well, and my good friend had blisters all over his feet. But I'm all good now, not that any of you would've given a fuck, but it made me have less fear of death, knowing I almost died doing something I love."

It was death I much prefer to have, and while I was done talking about the two subjects I had, there was another thing on my mind I've been watching for the last three shows now, and it wasn't funny. It made me want to vomit in my helmet again.

Konrad Raab: "What the fuck is wrong with you wrestlers in SCW? Apart from Josh Hudson, Christy Matthews, myself and The One, the rest of you rather hold hands with another wrestler and attack other wrestlers on the roster. Where's the time that wrestlers dared to fight other wrestlers by yourselves and not work with other wrestlers to attack other wrestlers involved? Most importantly, where's the time when wrestlers didn't play stupid mind games? This whole oh, I need help, where's my assistance from other people when I need it is pathetic."

I can't believe so many wrestlers weren't like me anymore, dealing with problems yourselves without involving other wrestlers in their shit or wrestlers getting involved because they don't want them hurt. I won't give a fuck if wrestlers hurt my opponent before the match begins. I drank some water before I continued with pure anger.

Konrad Raab: "If you were all tough as you were, you'd deal with your problems yourselves, you weak-minded pricks. I attack wrestlers all on my own without people doing shit with and for me. I never have or will demand assistance from other wrestlers because I prefer being attacked, taking a beating from a wrestler than some wrestler rescuing me. I prefer to attack wrestlers on my own to make me a tough bastard than being a coward of doing it with someone or someone doing dirty work for me. Plus, you can't trust anyone in this company, and I don't trust any of you. Kimberly is making the Underground title a sideshow at this point that she forgot she's not only a champion but forgetting to also defend her fucking Underground belt because she rather fuck about with the biggest joke wrestlers I've ever seen in those zoo animals, playing stupid games with them with Sarah Wolf than actually seeking challengers for her Underground title, making the belt fucking worthless."

It's a shame how much value has lowered since Kimberly became champion and it made me sick because I put that title first before doing anything and it only made me a better champion for it at this point.

Konrad Raab: "Jenni has made Tsunami even more pathetic to do your dirty work cos you can't do shit yourself like a pussy you are, and Tsunami is as well which I explained in the last video that he's a joke of a monster and those are just a few examples why SCW is going down the plug hole. You wrestlers will regret working with each other someday when they stab you in the back. Being on your own is better than working with some cowardly pieces of shit's that you'll eventually face in the ring and view as an enemy someday. Do your own dirty work, don't rely on some piece of shit doing things for you."

I've gained more from not being with The Jackals than I did when I was with them, and that's the truth; nobody can convince me otherwise. I took off the lid of the first red paint metal tin and poured it all over my body as it always got me fired up, especially when the victim of the week is next to be spoken about.

Konrad Raab: “Alexis Quinne. Wow, you've had some enemies onto you as of late, haven't you since the rumble, and you're one of the weak, pathetic wrestlers I was speaking about; things are entirely different in that regard. Oh well, fucking done; you were the top four wrestlers in a luck-based rumble. That's all it was, luck-based, but that doesn't take away about you being a threat; well, I would say that if you didn't have targets in your way and I believe you'll give me a good fight, but I'm fucking pissed off about that, and I'll go into details why I am."

Shaking my damn head on what I was about to say next that needed pointing out, I loved the red paint. I imagine blood dripping down on me.

Konrad Raab: "Because I should be getting the targets you're currently getting. Why aren't I having anyone take my fucking head off? Because I'm too much of a threat for them? Because they are scared of me? Well who could blame Lexy's crybabies squad, they always have something to cry about. Imagine crying about your phone being stolen? Pathetic, and do we believe in the bullshit of Lexy and Autumn being in a relationship and married? Do we believe in Lexy's bullshit of being a professional wrestler? Because nobody's seen Lexy compete in the ring, apart from the rumble, but she always scared of wrestling me for some reason despite her so-called wrestling experience."

I paused for a minute, gathering that everything I've said had been spot on at this point, and I shook my head.

Konrad Raab: "Don't believe in Lexy's crybabies squad; they tell some awful lies as Lexy made on her never starting shit with me on Twitter, and worst of all, Lexy uses Autumn to promote herself than Autumn. I don't believe in the bullshit of the positive squad either; they haven't helped anyone other than plaguing their minds with their filled-up bullshit of helping wrestlers. You're pathetic if you're a wrestler who has to seek help from fake positive therapy they bullshit about. I'd rather get help from legit psychologists outside the sport than from wrestlers themselves. What complete garbage these delusional wrestlers fill them up with. I've never seen them help any wrestler at all, just making them worse, especially their false payment system."

It speaks for itself that I have to put up with not being targeted by anyone, and it makes me sick because I can take punishment more than these weak idiots are.

Konrad Raab: "All this because you're trying to chase after Datura to get your friendship back? Are you kidding me? Seriously, instead of being committed to chasing your own goals, you choose to chase Datura? Friends are fucking worthless in this sport. Why do you need to have a friend? I think you should give up being in teams and be an individual wrestler, especially how many times you've tried to team with people and failed. Go out there and beat the shit out of wrestlers on your own. You told Lexy to hold Autumn back because you didn't want to be attacked from behind? What a joke. I want to be attacked from behind, I want to be attacked overall, and I want to attack wrestlers to show them that I don't need assistance to get to my goals and show them my love and taste for violence and blood, just like I did with that other dude two weeks ago. I want Owen Lee's fucking head, but that goal is blocked, and all the violent fucks they say they are refusing to face me for some reason. Maybe you'll give me a proper fight, unlike the rest that would give me on this roster."

I said maybe because I don't know Alexis Quinne's ability to be violent, and I don't care. I poured the other red paint all over my body as I tensed up a lot more.

Konrad Raab: "You can unleash all the anger you have at me, and I prefer you do since I'll be doing the fucking same, considering it looks like once again, I'm going to be wrestling on a garbage pre-show. I don't fucking want to be wrestling on there. I want to be on the main PPV show and beat the shit out of Cid, Autumn, and everyone for that Adrenaline title, showing everyone I don't need to work with other wrestlers to get the job done or cause them to suffer in so much pain. I do it all on my own, and I've been way too patient, but if I end up working with other wrestlers, I'd be a hero, and I'm not a fucking hero. I'm everyone's enemy, including yours, Alexis Quinne, so don't think I'll be attacking wrestlers with you because I beat the shit out of you and the rest of your enemies because I have no friends; I have no frenemies. I have only enemies."

Even Kimberly, I consider myself my enemy because God knows if I thought anyone my friend or even trust them around here. I loved the smell of paint dripping on me, and I continued.

Konrad Raab: "That's why it's more than likely I'm winning this match because I've got all the focus in the world to tear your fucking head off, making you bleed and make you be in so much pain that SCW staff will regret ever putting you against The Ice Blood. I will enjoy making you taste your own blood; I will enjoy making you feel pain psychically and emotionally because I feel emotional pain every day. I'm angry every day to the point my mind is only consumed by the violence and pain I give to wrestlers every time I step into this ring. Something I'm good at. I've not bullshitted about anything, and I'm only focused on beating you. If I'd get put in a match on the pre-show again, I will piledrive someone's fucking head to get myself out of it. I'd rather be racing at NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series Indianapolis races that are on the same weekend as Rise To Greatness at this point than wrestle on Pre-Show for the third time in a row."

It makes me angry each time I see that fact about my Rise To Greatness career in SCW that I was going to end up being on the pre-show, especially since I've earned the right to be on the main show this year.

Konrad Raab: "If I have to beat Cid down to get myself on the main Rise To Greatness show or his other enemies, including yourself, so be it because I'm willing to die to get a shot for the Adrenaline title, the only belt that's looking like it's not been announced. I will end up being in that match, win or lose, and I will leave you bleeding. If you want to make me bleed, go right ahead. Because I want you to make me taste my own blood and go ahead, break my body to pieces, but know this, I will always come back and wrestle with injuries I get. On Thursday night, I will end up beating the shit out of you and pin or submit you for the three count, putting myself in contention for the Adrenaline title. I'll get Cid's fucking head and embrace the positive squad to beat the shit out of me because everyone's afraid of getting the job done themselves much like your fear of being alone since you're reliant on friends. I'm winning because I have nothing in my way, and I wish I did. It only motivates me to put a target on my fucking back and not be forgotten. Pinning or submitting, you will do just that. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood."

I got up from the chair with paint dripping all over my body and wrestling clothes, and I left the room, being pent up with energy to wrestle as I went back to my own home in Chicago.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-02-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-07-2022, 11:58 PM