Gimmick Battle Royal
posting Therese's RP for her here. Robin Brooks sub

It's been a long time since we have seen this house, many years in fact. The occupants remain the same, besides the dog of course, she has been replaced. 

“STEVVVENNN!” 
“Oh God, what did I do now?” 
    very nervous former wrestler from SCW and ULW/IWC Hurse, bites his fingernails as he gets off his gaming chair, after writing AFK, to his buddy Ethan. Not so eager to respond to the wailing of the mother of his child, he attempts to write one last urgent message.  “IF YOU NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN, YOU KNOW WHO TO BLAME... AVENGE ME!” 

“STEVENNNN! GOD DAMN IT! WHERE ARE YOU?” 

Steven, does his best Tom Hanks impression as he slides across the hall floor wearing a long white t-shirt and socks. going to a perfect stop in Robin’s door way, but, as per usual with Hure, something always goes wrong. To avoid hitting Robin’s precious pup Faith 2, Steven tries to maneuver around the tiny pup but manages to hit the door frame and falls flat on his face.  his too big shirt flips up over his head, like a fight at a hockey game.  He poses on the floor, resting his head on his bent hand, after flinging the white material off his head.  Smooth move for Steven but his didn’t impress Robin at all. 

“Here I am Diaper Flower. What can I do...” 

“Before you say another word, I told you a million times that you HAVE TO WEAR UNDERWEAR! You’re going to get arrested for indecent exposure.” 

“Oh yeah, about that.” Steven never learns, its futile trying to explain himself to his longtime partner. 

“Save it!  One day You’ll traumatize Barry for life.” 

“I’m sorry my little Catus Pear” 
Hurse rolls over and starts to get up when he figures out what Robin was calling his for. The germophobic that he is starts looking a little green in the face as a shudder shakes his body. He starts peeling his shirt off and rubs at his collection of jewels. 

“Did you remember to take Faith outside to potty like I asked you an hour a go?” 

“Umm, no!” 
Just when Hurse was about to cover his ears of the onslaught of yelling, he covers his ears and closes his eyes. When a full minute passes in complete silence, his dares peek one eye open.  To his amazement, Robin was still standing in her room by her dresser.  she was staring at his with dull glazed over blue eyes and a blank face. 

“I know that look!” 
Barry appeared in the hall beside his dad who was slowly getting to his feet. Keeping the shirt strategically covering his manhood and rubbing the poop from his body. 

Barry pinches his nostrils closed. 

“DAD!” 

“Wasn’t me was all Hurse could manage to say as he walked closer to Robin. 
“Robin? You ok?” 
No answer, not even a blink to indicate that she heard him. 
“Look at her, she can’t hear you. It’s Aunt Katie, she doing it again.” 
Confusion crosses Steven’s face as he circles around Robin. 
“You Sure she can’t hear me?” he asks his only son. 
“She surely doesn’t seem to, or at least can’t respond right now.” 
Steven a true doubting Thomas pokes Robin on the shoulder.  She doesn’t budge or react in any way. 
“Oh I LIKE this!” 
He pokes her on the nose and says, 
“Take that!” 
“Dad, I wouldn’t if I were you,” Barry warned him. 
“Remember that time you embarrassed me in from of everyone at SCW?”, he slaps her on her rear end. 
“Mom said you embarrassed yourself all the time.” 
“Ya well, we had a match and she kicked my ass,  so embarrassing losing to a woman,” he whined to his son as he kicked Robin in the shins, but not to hard, he didn’t want to leave telltale signs later, just in case. 
“Well she was the former SCW ladies champion beating Auntie Katie”, Barry was proud of his 2 moms. 
“She left me for Katie Steward to do who knows what with who knows who.  Stupid Brat Pack!”  
Now he was getting made thinking of all the things Robin wronged him and he actually pushes Robin on the chin.  
“Dad, don’t! This thing won't last.  It’s Aunt Katie’s doing.  She’s been crazy lately and wants her horse women back.  Mom’s one of them. Besides the last time this happened, remember what happened when mom came back to herself?”   

Barry nudged his dad to get his thinking and hopefully avoiding a murder later one. 
Dazed and confused, the light finally comes back into Steven’s face.   
“Oh Yeah, Robin is in a trans but can still hear and remembers what was said to her,” he starts to visible shake. 
“So blame aunt Katie.” 
“That BITCH!” 
“You rang??” 
Steven’s eyes opened wide as he spun around on his heels. The beautiful, yet crazy Katie Steward is standing just inside the bedroom. She has a very satisfying smile on her face.   

[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Gimmick Battle Royal - by supremecw - 07-09-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Corner G - 07-10-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-15-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Braddock - 07-18-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ducky - 07-18-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Ricky James - 07-19-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Lt. Erect - 07-21-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by The Matt - 07-21-2022, 08:53 AM
A Freeform Poem - by fullMETAL - 07-24-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Gimmick Battle Royal - by Executioner - 07-27-2022, 01:48 PM