Amy Chastaine vs. Andrew Raynes
3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, July 20, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: When I retired Amy last year, I didn't think this match was ever gonna happen. Then I had a crazy idea for THOTF.... and here we are. This has been years in the making and I hope we both do this story justice.  Appearances with permission. Promo will be in #2.
--------------------

Rise to Greatness #1
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
++++++++++++++++++++
Bree Justification
April 16th, 2019
++++++++++++++++++++

Andrew had a few days to recover from everything that had happened at Tabula Rasa, trying to understand and justify everything that went down between getting pinned, losing the tag titles and his partnership with Bree coming to an end; it seemed like things were really falling apart for Andrew. He needed some time away from things just to give himself the chance to refresh and just collect his thoughts to try and figure out what happened. He had been so discouraged over the failed attempt not only to defend the tag titles in the first place when he was handed the belt by Bree, but also in trying to regain the titles when Andrew fell victim to the MIddle Finger to the Establishment and cost them the match. In fairness, ANdrew knew that Bree’s attention had always been elsewhere, the US title and the Flame Battle Royal, given how she didn't even want to be a part of the tag title picture until Fatal Fortunes reared its ugly head and put her in a bad spot. HOwever, Andrew had been wanting to come through for his friend and allow themselves to be rightful tag team champions but Bree managed to see the writing on the wall before their friendship had a chance to really suffer as a result. While Andrew could see why she would want to distance herself from their team, Andrew also knew that BRee had done something different in this regard though, she could see throughout their chase to recapture the tag titles that they lost to Redemption in the first place, that there was something seemingly off about ANdrew that wasn't giving them the edge that they were hoping for.

Truth was, he was once again putting someone ahead of himself.

IT was something reminiscent of his past, what he used to do when he was being the good guy so long ago, putting the fans before himself, putting Amy before himself, etc. Putting the tag titles before himself and his own goals, or even the fact that he was teaming with Bree over Dustin, his best friend, seemed like it was a little odd as well but even Dustin knew that Andrew was doing it because Bree was in a tough spot and ddint want to seem some other clown end up fucking her over and making things worse. Getting away from his objectives though seemed like it would be a nice break, after all he wanted to focus on something else after losing the Adrenaline title and still wasn’t sure if he was going to focus his attention on the Battle Royal and trying to main event RTG. The more they tried chasing those belts and demanding their rematch, Bree could start to see that it was beginning to wane on Andrew. When they finally lost at Tabula Rasa, Andrew had reached his end and even Bree could sense it, it was why it was easy for her to put an end to them being a team and going back to focusing on their own shit.

In this case though, it was done much differently than Andrew was used to. Considering the way his last two tag partnerships had ended, one by complete betrayal and the other by her walking out and never looking back, he wasn't used to someone actually having the decency to dissolve a team right to his face. That's how he knew that there was something different with BRee and how he knew that their friendship actually meant something, she wasn't just looking to cut bait with ANdrew because he was terrible. She knew that he was doing better things before they teamed up but knew that there was no one else she could count on to be a reliable partner and wouldn't ask for anything in return. She could tell that he was taking it hard because he wanted to be that friend who came through, but with a lot of shit on his plate he wasn't having it his full attention like he should have and Bree wasn't either, being a team trying to chase the tag titles required a sense of dedication beyond an individual effort that they just couldn't provide and rather than trying to keep making it work and most likely making things worse to dampen their friendship, Bree made the smart decision to cut bait before hand. It allowed Bree and Andrew to maintain their friendship while acknowledging that this was no longer going to workout.

ANdrew knew that the only person he was really able to work with was Dustin, Andrew and Bree were just simply on different wavelengths as a team to really be as effective as they should be. IT showed that Andrtew had been straying away from his norm, from focusing on doing it the way they should rightfully be doing things instead of trying something new with BRee. Given how Bree wasn’t the type to get her hands dirty in the way that Andrew was willing to, ANdrew needed someone he could effectively be guilt free with. Having to keep himself in check made him weaker, made him lose his edge in a sense which led to his falling apart in the tag team matches. The dissolution was a sign that Andrew needed to just be his own man, doing things his way in a manner that was beyond Bree’s comprehension.

Deep down, Andrew was fine with it, he appreciated more than anything that BRee did it to his face rather than any other way. IT showed him that she was sincere in their friendship and wasn't just something that was being done out of anything else. He could have seen it alot worse given how Bree wanted him and Amy to try and reconcile their differences before the match happened, which was a mistake but ANdrew commended her effort to try and make it work, he wasn’t going to be mad at her for the distraction. WHat Bree didn't realize was by poking that bear, it was going to set off a chain of events that would ultimately prove how strong their friendship would be. No way Bre would have any knowledge that the meeting that ANdrew and Amy had was going to cause a collision course down the road. She would have no way of knowing though, her intentions were to have her friends and family close but the tension that was festering underneath Andrew and Amy’s desire to steer clear of each other was going to come to a head.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Narcissistic Hate: The Other Dark Side Demon
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Andrew had now been focused on trying to get his shit together a few weeks after everything was seemingly falling apart for him. Given he was able to keep things in tact with BRee after their tag team dissolved, he was able to at least free himself from that concern. Gearing up for Taking hold of the flame was going to be important to Andrew, given that he wanted to finally get his chance to go after the World HEavyweight Title that had long eluded him for his entire career. It was something he wanted badly, the one missing cravat to his career and embracing the hate was going to allow him to focus on it more than anything. Given how his previous year went, being named star and man of the year, he felt that this was going to be his time to really take that next step forward and focus on gaining something that had long eluded him.

Someone else was going to have a say on that though.

He had been dealing with his mother in short bursts, she hadn't been lingering over him as much as she had in the past. HIs recent string of failures had been enticing her to start trying to work him over again. SHe reveled in his failures because she was always convinced that he needed to just give in and side with her for the longest time. She wanted him to come crawling back to her because she wanted to feel like she was above everything. Andrew's mom was the type that believed in the idea that being a parent meant simply having your children worship the ground she walked on and that she was owed simply for investing so much time and sacrificing her life to raising kids. Sounds messed right? Well here's the living proof of it and what Andrew has dealt with for 35 years. With Andrew seemingly slipping further and further as the flame approached, his mother once again went in trying to stir the pot with him.

"I see once again you failed to do anything meaningful and now had your tag partner leave you like a fool."

Andrew looks at the message and scoffs knowing she's doing nothing but antagonize him. Anotheressage comes in.

"It just goes to show you that the only woman who knows you and will never abandon you in such a way is your mother because I have always loved you. You need to come and be with me and stand by my side as you rightfully should be."

Andrew scoffed again, knowing what his mother was trying to do. He responds.

"I don't need you, I haven't wanted anything to do with you at my best or even worse, like fuck do I wanna bother with you now. Fuck off!"

He sits and waits a few moments before….

"You should know better than to speak to me that way. I'm your mother and I deserve respect, something I think you need to remember."

She figured that would trigger him enough to set him off. He waits a few moments giving out time to settle. He lets her think she's made a statement with her threat before he calls her on it.

"Anne, if you honestly want me to best remember that, why don't you come here and do something about it……"

That was it, he was done playing games, given he already attempted a face to face with Amy, why not roll the dice. It seemed like there was a sense in the wind that things were going to finally start coming to a head. He knew that would piss her off and expected some kind of unruly retaliatory response. Instead, after a few short minutes he gets a reply he wasn't expecting.

"Maybe I will……."

Just like that, there was nothing else, Andrew didn't end up getting another message after that and didn't bother to respond to it, was she serious? He wouldn't expect her to make herself known like that unless she really was going tom after not seeing each other for so long and now to surface in Andrew's life physically was something else. Andrew knew it may need to happen though. Still, confronting his mother was something different altogether. Something Andrew needed to do in order to possibly find that next level.

+++++++++++++++++
The Path to Hate
June 27th, 2019
+++++++++++++++++

He had done it, finally.

It had taken about 4 years but it was finally going to officially be coming around full circle. With Andrew finally goading Amy into the match that he wanted, he knew that he was in the driver's seat to fulfilling his destiny. Removing amy from existence permanently was something that he needed to do for a very long time. He knew he had waited long enough since his return to SCW to face one of his worst fears, his worst forms of darkness he needed to come face to face with in order to truly embrace who he had become. With all the conversations he had with DVR in regards to amy, it was without question that he had finally turned that corner and was preparing to deal with it once and for all. He needed to face Amy, he knew that from the day he came back, what he was proud of most was being able to dictate it on his terms. Of course he knew that Amy would have rather dealt with it earlier when Andrew was at his weakest so that she could have just squashed him and moved on. Andrew knew that he needed to make it count as it was meant to be. How else could it be explained that she would have made her return at Taking hold of the flame of anything else she could have returned from? Given the fact that Andrew had already been eliminated from the rumble long before she made her galavant return to the ring. It was only because ANdrew managed to catch it on his way out that it somehow triggered him even more that time was coming.

Watching her from the Tv, soaking in all the adulation of her grand return was something worth vomiting over, knowing he didn't get his chance to do something about it in the rumble was a major sign for Andrew, of course she would weasel her way out of confronting him, given how pampered she was by Management, it wouldn't be much to have her entrance later on, know where andrew was slated and make sure that she wouldn't have to deal with him.

It had given Andrew the purpose he had been looking for, the missing piece that was finally coming together that he had been overlooking for a long time. It had become clear that Andrew was now required to deal with this if he was going to be able to seek what he had been missing the most, the World HEavyweight Championship. It was the only accolade he hadn't been able to call himself yet and it had been eluding him. His shortcomings as a man of the people when he had those opportunities helped pave the way into embracing the darkness and the hate that has helped him build himself into a new man, a real man. A man that, since returning to SCW had seen his power only grow immensely in preparing him for what was to come, an eventuality that he was going to need to sever more chains into becoming more one than before.

No one knew how to goad Amy better than Andrew.

It was his calling that he had to end her career once and for all, given everyone else’s failure to make it happen, Andrew knew that it was his destiny to overcome something that had been dragging him down for so long. An anchor that needed to be lifted from him so that he could go and pursue his ultimate objective. Getting Amy to agree to the match had gone much easier than expected, it had not taken long for Amy to put herself first in Andrew’s attacks on Kelsey in order to draw her out. There was no way that Andrew was going to allow Amy to soak in her return at THOTF and let it go unchecked. It was the advantage that Andrew had over everyone else who had come into contact with Amy and knew how self serving she really was, no one knew it better than Andrew did. It had such an adverse effect on Andrew and what he allowed to happen while under the influence of it made sure that he would never allow himself to fall for something like that, to understand it better allowed him to see through it and deal with it as it confronted him.

Now more than ever it was staring him in the face, facing Amy and her self serving bullshit was going to be what allowed him to take that next step in his career. Believing that Taking hold of the flame held a meaning for him taking that next step, realizing that his task was ultimately to end Amy’s career was staring at him full circle now. By getting Amy to agree to the match after goading and forcing her self serving ass to come forward and present herself in agreeing to the match, Andrew was going to finally be able to take that next leap forward, help him to overcome the overall summation of what was holding him back in the past….

It was finally time for the hate to embrace the sins of the past!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

OOC: Well this was a fun yet intense story to tell. There is an arc that I had to cut out for time that deals with Kelsai, which I will write out in the next day or so and post in the CD section, it's pretty important to Kelsai's story. Other than that... best of luck bro, there's a part of this shoot that got to me, we'll see if you can figure out what lol.

------------------

Rise to Greatness #2
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Ooc: yeah to everyone who doesn't know this story, enjoy. This was pretty intense. Players appear with permission

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Breezing Through
July 17th, 2019
Houston, TX - Post BD
+++++++++++++++++++++++

After the heated exchange between Amy and Andrew tonight, Andrew knew that things were certainly heating up for their match at Rise to Greatness and he needed to be as focused as possible. Some people didn’t quite understand how serious of a match this was for Andrew, forget Amy’s self-serving bullshit for a second, what Andrew was preparing for was his own coming of age, a full circle from when he was a lesser version of himself. Going up against Amy and destroying everything he once was years in the making. People didn’t understand because they didn’t know the relationship that well, only having been together in SCW a short time before they split and now they were finally going to get the shit out.

NO one was really going to talk him out of the match, most people wanted to see Andrew get his and be humbled immensely by Amy for all the shit Andrew had been doing to goad her into this match, no one realized just how personal this was for Andrew and he was committed to it until the very end. Even for Bree, Amy’s Sister in law, knew that this was something that Andrew had to do. Ever since she had brought them together for an unprecedented meeting to try and hash things out had proven that there was never going to be any civility between Andrew and Amy. Andrew wanted to be done with this, it was too important to Andrew to let go.

Bree wanted a chance to talk to Andrew one final time before Rise to Greatness came, given they had a few days before everything happened, they figured it would be easier to chat the next day before being focused on the respective matches. Bree was probably the closest to this compared to everyone else and between family and friends was something important for Bree. Rather than meeting after breakdown or in the evening, Bree decided to hit Andrew up for dinner after Breakdown before leaving Houston early in the AM, easier that way to get together since Andrew won't say no to eating. Bree was already there as Andrew was arriving, Dustin was with him as well as Andrew wanted him apart of the conversation as well. As much as Bree needed to talk to Andrew about the match, Andrew needed to make his point as well to the two people closest to him and have them understand why this was actually important to him. As Andrew and Dustin walk in and look around. Bree spots them and waves them over.

Bree: Babes, over here!

Andrew spots her waving and motions for Dustin to head that way. They reach the table and sit down, they say their hellos and get coffees to start.

Bree: Thank you guys so much for coming, I was hoping we'd get a chance to meet up before Sunday night.

Andrew: Yeah, after this I'm gonna be getting myself ready to give the world a lesson on your ever so loving sister in law.

Bree sighed a little, she still never liked the idea of Amy and Andrew facing off but knew it was something that had to happen. Still, as his friend, she wanted to make sure he was doing ok.

Bree: how are you feeling about this, honestly? I know that you need to go through with this and you could very well end her career as you said but don't you think it's a lot to actually go through with ending a career, even if it's Amy's?

Andrew looked over at her, he knew her concern was genuine and meaningful and didn't want to just blow it off. He was walking the line he was meant to walk and wasn't going to allow things at their peak to be thrown off now.

Andrew: Listen, I get it, as someone who is essentially going against everything Amy is about. Is a lot more.meaningful than you imagine. If it was just me going and ending a career out of spite or even out of something completely shallow, I probably wouldn't bother. It's why I didn't pay her mind for two years until the time now presented itself. This is coming from a place much deeper, something has continued to hold me back enough to cause an imbalance I have to correct. It's also why I need to ask a big favour of the both of you.

Dustin and Bree look at each other and then back to Andrew, they could sense that this was going to be something serious.

Dustin and Bree: what's that?

Andrew takes a deep breath.

Andrew: I need you both to stay out of this under any circumstances, this is something I need to overcome on my own and regardless of how many people Amy convinces to take a bullet for her in this match to save her. I need to do this alone.

Bree seemed more shocked than Dustin about this, Dustin nods as Bree continues to be concerned.

Bree: and what if you kill her? Should I just sit back there and cringe to death?

Andrew: You focus on your US title defense and nothing else. This is a process that needs to naturally see itself play out. Us coming to a head is happening for a reason, even after both you and Blake had your shots at her while I was running the adrenaline title back to relevancy. Being able to walk my own path freely has brought me here at the precipice of my transformation and now I need to face my demons to truly embrace who I've become and I need to do it on my own.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone else who embraces their darker self as much as Andrew has, once a man who embraces the crowd and fed off them was now someone who didn't need their validation for success, he had proven that he could become a better, stronger and faster man. It was something most people tended to run away from and avoid, pledging to be righteous and pleasing others. Dustin could sense Bree's concern and leans in,blooming to provide some kind of reassurance.

Dustin: Look, everything will be fine. You know that after they tried having the face to face that it was never going to work. This is something that they clearly need to have happen and we just need to hope that Andrew doesn't take it too far and gets the job done.

Andrew: Look, I have every intention of making sure she never wrestles again, I won't apologize for that but I'll do my best not to completely kill her and leave her paralyzed.

Bree just chuckles, she wanted to make a point to Andrew about the meeting that they had with Amy.

Bree: Do you even know how she agreed to see you in the first place that day?

Andrew: How?

Bree: I had to agree to make an effort to be nicer to Jason and her.

Andrew just scoffs, unfazed.

Andrew: OF course she would want something in return, even as family she puts herself ahead of it. That;s why im glad we are friends and you’re somewhat cool with what's about to happen. I gave it a shot, knowing it was impossible, because we were friends. All that meeting did was show me that we needed to deal with this one way or the other and Amy would never had agreed unless she was back in the ring. Once she returned i knew i had this set up.

Bree nodded as they finally settle enough to order some food, she felt a little better about the situation and even though it was going to be the end of Amy in the ring, Andrew needed to see this through on his own accord so he could finally have his closure he was looking for. Though anything less than a win at least wasn't going to be satisfying for Andrew so Bree wanted to make sure that she stayed as neutral as she could, knowing this was going to be impossible for her to watch when it finally happens.Andrew felt better, having talked to Dustin and Bree about what was at stake made him feel that at least he wasn't as alone as he thought. Though not needing them for the match was essential to get across, after a few moments, he gets a message on his phone from a number he doesnt recognize.

Meet me at the cafe on Saturday in Dallas, it's urgent.

A few seconds later he gets the coordinates to his phone from the same number he does not recognize. Who would be interested in meeting with Andrew before the biggest match of his life. He shrugs at it and just slides his phone back onto the table.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
An Unexpected Dawning
July 20th, 2019
Dallas, TX
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Andrew was still in the middle of preparing for his big night at Rise to Greatness, he knew there was some pressure being put on himself to deliver in such a prominent matchup, he had been waiting for so long for this to go down and he was ready to go and unleash the hate on her. Before he could do that though, after receiving a text from an anonymous sender, he had been intrigued as to who would be hitting him up randomly. Given he was going up against someone from his past, it literally could be anyone to give him advice or try to talk him down from this nonsense of destroying Amy. Doubtful but you never know, it was something that Andrew had to cover otherwise he wouldn’t know what it would be about. Andrew had been dealing with a lot over the past few months and wanting to have the solitude and focus of this magnitude would have been understandable but for someone to reach out to him unexpectedly was something that could possibly work in Andrew’s favour.

Andrew had no idea who he was about to run into, given everyone else he had been talking to leading up to Rise to Greatness, it honestly could have been anybody and Andrew would be concerned/annoyed. Still, the mysterious text he received and meeting location suspected this was going to be someone he didn’t see coming. He arrived at the café that was suggested, a little bit early so he could try and scope out the place and see who was calling for him. IT seemed to be a little busier than he expected it to be with a good amount of people gathered at this café. He was concerned about why he was here, what he was going to do once he figured out who it was. The day before the biggest match of his career and he was out here, alone, dealing with god knows what. He didn’t want Dustin coming with him to this since he wasn’t sure what to expect. He wanted to figure this out on his own and see what would happen.

After arriving, he was still sort of gaining his bearings having never been here before, just before he's about to grab a seat at one of the very few remaining tables, he hears a voice calling out to him from behind him.

???: I was wondering if you would show up.

Andrew’s eyes narrowed as he heard the voice, at that very moment he knew exactly who had summoned him here and he was not happy. He turns around slowly with his eyes still narrowed and a semi scowl on his face, ready to just unleash fury, upon a mere half turn towards the other side, he can see clearly that it was Dawn Lohan looking at him with a more curious and cautious look on her face, knowing that she would have to talk him down almost immediately.

Andrew: What the fuck are you doing here? Are you seriously the one who messaged me? You gonna talk me out of killing Amy and letting go of my hate?

Dawn was ready for him to react this way, given their previous hostility towards each other. She took a deep breath and just looked at Andrew calmly.

Dawn: No, Andrew, in fact I am here to actually have a civilized conversation with you. I am sorry for the previous hostility we had towards each other but there was something important I wanted to talk to you about if you will allow it.

Andrew looked at her almost perplexed, why the hell would Dawn want to talk to Andrew about anything other than what was going on between him and Amy? Given how much Dawn wanted Andrew to “Let it go!” and now was wanting to have a civil conversation was something Andrew couldn’t have been prepared for. Still, he decided that since he was already here, and Dawn was actually looking for something from him. He sits down, refusing to cause a scene and gives her a chance.

Andrew: I'm listening.

Dawn takes a deep breath, happy that he’ll at least entertain what she has to say. She sits down across from him.

Dawn: I wanted to talk to you about something you mentioned last week after your match with Kelsai. You were tweeting to Victor about how your newfound hate has been freeing more than a burden, there’s something about that which has me curious as to why it's freeing for you.

Andrew just looked at her, definitely didn’t see that question coming. No one had seemingly given a shit about the hate Andrew had and how it had transformed him into the man he was now. He was taken aback slightly, not sure exactly why this was coming now but seemed glad to answer it.

Andrew: Why is it freeing? It's simple Dawn, because it allows me the freedom to do as I see fit, I haven’t had to worry about anything since I came back! People always tie hate to clouded emotions and anchors that hold them back. Everyone around here thinks they need to be a goody little two shoes clown and that good will always rise above. Just because I embrace hate, it doesn’t mean I go trying to take over the world or kill everyone I come across. Sure, you can look at when I came down during the Adrenaline Battle Royal and laid waste to you, Alexis and Sam and did my business there. I wasn’t someone who was looking to run from a fight, I was more than ready to fight anyone of you because I was ready to back up my actions. Most people who embrace hate are generally cowards, people who are weak and cannot understand it. Me though, after being the good guy in this business for the majority of my career and getting stepped on constantly, being able to just do what I want, say what I want and unleash violence has been refreshing, freeing and rewarding.

Dawn sat there for a moment as Andrew was talking, she really was taking it all in as this was something that was eating away at her and understanding how it freed Andrew was something that she needed to know as she was figuring herself out.

Dawn: I see, and you don’t feel any sort of regret for what you’ve been doing?

Andrew: No, why should I? With the amount of brown-nosing and ass kissing that goes on in this business, I have always hated the idea of people being gifted shit they don’t deserve. I have focused on taking what’s mine and doing what I want. You saw how I made the Adrenaline Title relevant again, you saw how I didn’t wait my turn, I just went and made myself the number one contender because I knew that it was my time to do it. What I am going to do against Amy is going to be just as freeing. My hatred and darkness I have learned to embrace has allowed me to make peace with myself and that, in turn, makes me a much more dangerous man.

Dawn: I see.

Dawn takes a moment to collect her thoughts.

Dawn: Don't want to bore you or anything, um, me and Britt were raised by preachers for parents, sounds shocking considering how Britt can be at times. I bought in. Golden rule, treat other people like you want them to treat you. One day I came to the realization that my parents were hypocrites. They didn't follow what they preached. Ever since that day, I felt my childhood was a lie. I began doubting who I am. Up until recently I came to the realization the main person I was preaching hope to was myself. Not the fans. Not anyone on the SCW roster, me.

Dawn flashes a small smirk relieved she came to that epiphany.

Dawn: I've always struggled with my own anger. The few times I released my frustration was oddly satisfying, I don't know, part of me wanted you to see things my way. I do respect a person who honors their belief. Sounds like you know who you are. I have no right to try to convince you to see things my way, that's where I was wrong. Probably won't mean anything, but I'm sorry.

Andrew just looks at her, he can tell there was actual sincerity in her words and her voice. Andrew wasn't completely ignorant to everyone else, it was tough to find people who really saw things the way he did and for Dawn to come here and openly admit that was something Andrew could actually respect.

Andrew: Accepted, you don't often come across people who embrace their dark side. It took me a long time to come to peace with who I became after Amy left and everything else fell apart around me. I learned that you can only contain the beast for so long before you allow it to become a part of you and embrace synergy rather than constantly trying to fight it. I let it cloud me for a long time, Dawn, before i chose to accept it. I had to basically hit the very bottom and pick myself back up to become who I am now. The key is to figure out how to best channel it for yourself, otherwise it consumes you and you turn out to be a monster or asshole that everyone condemns you for rather than focusing on being at peace with who you are and fuck everyone else.

Dawn felt better talking to Andrew about this, she was a little surprised he was more willing to discuss it than anticipated. She had expected to have to seriously talk Andrew down before they could have a civil conversation but his reception to her was a little more profound than usual. For Andrew, having a perspective of someone who was against him and then suddenly looking for what he found in the darkness to help herself out was actually rather refreshing. He knew that there would be a lot of people against the idea of Andrew unleashing pure darkness on Amy and for Dawn to actually embrace the idea was a sign for Andrew that what he was doing wasn’t as terrible  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Embracing his True Self
THe Shoot
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The scene opens up in a setting that many would probably find unusual for the man who has embraced hate. For an occasion such as this, he had been touting it for a long time so really it should not have come as any form of a shock as we find ourselves inside of a classroom where we see it empty, aside from a man sitting on top of one of the desks. That man, no one other than Andrew Raynes, wearing cargo shorts and a hoodie, he was just sitting there minding his own business for a few moments before noticing that the camera was on. This is what he had been waiting for, all the avoidance, games and shots were finally culminating in his address to the one and only Amy Chastaine. Though Andrew still wasn’t as focused on Amy herself as he was waiting to tell the world the truth about one of the most selfish, self-serving bitches in this industry. Knowing that he was among the slimmest one percent of people who actually hated her, but he also had one of the most validating reasons out there. He found himself ready to deliver, ready to finally show these people what his deal really was. He looked around for a few moments, unzipped his sweater and looked finally at the camera.

So, this is what you’ve all been waiting for.

You shouldn’t actually be surprised that were here inside a classroom for this, I have been telling all of you that I was preparing to take you all the school on who you were really dealing with when it came to Amy Chastaine. I am also pretty sure that you’re all expecting some profanity laced tirade about my hated for Amy as well, go into some kind of a rage and just spew a bunch of bullshit I've pulled out of my ass and look stupid like you’d all like as well. That just plays into just how ignorant every one of you are and how basic as fuck you treat someone like Amy.

What I am going to do tonight is show each and every one of you why I've been right in what I’ve said, why I have been right in proving to all of you just who Amy Chastaine really is and why after this Sunday, I make sure that she never steps foot inside a ring again as an active wrestler.

Hate it, I don’t care, because Amy has had this coming for a very long time.

Andrew takes a deep breath as he stays on the desk.

You don’t believe me, she knew it the second she decided to overshadow her protege and return for the Flame battle royal.

Want more proof that Amy is a self serving bitch? Go and look at just how she used Kelsai from the very minute that she foolishly went and signed up at the blackout academy. You think amy’s focus was on Kelsai, someone you’ve clearly seen she's had no interest in trying to protect since I first Thunderstruck that bitch in the face?

Listen carefully,

Kelsai gave Amy the hidden motive she needed to focus on getting herself rehabilitated to go back into the ring, because someone like Amy cant stand to be out of the spotlight and not have the attention focused on her. She knows she has a golden ticket in SCW because she rose to prominence as the fastest Supreme Champion in history so she knows she can do whatever she wants. So she uses Kelsai to rebuild herself without Kelsai having the slightest clue, props for being a naive twat, but that old news. So she plays it lowkey while Kelsai makes her grand debut in the rumble, only to purposely have the ovation she craved by going out after her and showing everyone how great she is. After everything that Blake and Bree had done to her to end her career, you would think it was a sign to stay away but someone like Amy couldn’t do that. She knew that she needed to roll the dice again and make her way back one last time, then try and hide away as a “manager” and no one would be able to take her return away from her.

While all of you would act as if it was no big deal, I wasn’t going to sit by and let her get away with something like that again. This time though, Amy knew it was coming.

Why else do you think she made it about herself after I attacked Kelsai, it was easy to walk in and expose her for the person she really was. While failing to do anything to protect her protege, she just kept making excuses and trying to make me look like the one who has had the issue the whole time not being able to get over our relationship.

When you walk out and try leaving a little letter behind to try and get the last word, you really think I was going to let you have it? Why else do you think I burnt it instead of reading it? I was never going to let you have that last word because you didn't deserve it.

When you did that, I knew there was never going to be any way that you and I could ever coexist in the same atmosphere. While you claim I should be the bigger person and let this go, the truth is that I honestly did let it go and wanted to be the bigger person.  It's why I decided to ignore you all together, why I didn't bother to give you the time of day because I wanted you to just go away and never come back. I figured if I just focused on cleaning up the mess that you made with the Adrenaline Championship, I would be able to find my own way of being able to fully move past you. So I did that, I even tried trying to be the bigger person there too by trying to work my way into the tournament for a new champion because the man who beat you couldn’t even make it work another day, talk about a low point. But since that very night, the adrenaline division was a complete and utter joke and I had to make it something worth fighting for again. After being nothing more than a title that no one ultimately seemed to care for, I mean it was fucking up for grabs in a god damn costume contest battle royal, how more humiliating does a championship need to go through? Oh wait, it was a bride in a wedding, my bad I gave that belt the prestige and relevance it deserved by racking up defense, taking it into Rise to Greatness in one of the Main Event slots defending it against someone who wanted to tear me apart in order to get it back. What's Amy doing while I am doing this, for everything she embarrassingly did to the Adrenaline Division and retiring after being “crippled?”. How is she treated though, she gets pampered and put up in a box suite like she’s the fucking queen of the universe, just so she can have all the attention on her and pity because she cant get back into the ring again, vomit. If you don’t think for a second that I didn't enjoy every second of defending that championship with her and her piece of shit husband watching from that box. I knew the second I gained that victory I could send her a nice metaphoric crotch chop and to go fuck yourself!

Amy is the very type who needs to have everything shined down on her in terms of accolades and attention, she never gave a shit about what they actually meant, it was why she didn't give a shit about the Adrenaline Championship in the first place. All she wanted to do was to make herself relevant and forever in the mouths of fucking idiots like everyone one of you. It was why she was only concerned about getting to Supreme Champion faster than anyone else, she didn't care about giving the titles any prestige or reason for fighting for them, she just wanted what came with being the champion and discarding it like it meant nothing. Why else do you think she has constantly avoided facing Regan Street? Because she knows that if Regan completely crushed her, her glass house would come crashing down and she would be exposed. It was also why she avoided me at all costs as well, knowing what she saw when she saw the beating I laid on Konrad when she just stood there and watched without lifting a finger to help, it was because it was then when she saw a prelude to the future that she would come across if we ever ended up coming face to face with each other.

It's the same as she toys herself for being the final VWA World Champion, like that title ever actually meant anything. You’re proud to be the champion for a company that was so god awful they hand deklivered the world title to travis fucking daniels. Essentially from the day that VWA reopened for the final time, that belt was made to feel completely and utterly worthless. I used to believe in that world title really meaning something but after the house debacle and the way that I was continued to be held back by the likes of you and Jamie who just never wanted to see me reach the level I was supposed to reach. To be constantly held back by people who couldn’t resist putting themselves first and blaming others for shortcomings that happened playing the victim in turn.

When you made your return though at Taking Hold of the Flame, Amy, you knew that you were signing your death warrant.

Andrew paused for a moment and took a second to collect himself. This was going to get more personal as we moved on and needed to stay focused.

You know that your knee shouldn’t allow you to be able to get in the ring again, you knew that by using your student to help you rebuild the strength, you were simply looking for a way to have one more crack at having the attention down on yourself. Maybe you really thought that you could get away with getting that one last shot and never going into the ring again, when I realized that you were saving your return to when I was no longer in the ring, I knew once again you were trying to avoid me and your fate. It was then, when I finally saw you make your return, that I knew that I had to do something about it, that my purpose was clear.

I wanted nothing to do with you, Amy, but here we are.

Because the truth is that I hate you for what you did, I hate you for the fact that you couldn’t have been bothered to wait just one more morning for us to be able to get our shit straight. You knew I had a weight lifted off my shoulders after Second Chance ended and I was going to be able to focus a lot more. Rather than just see it through, you decided that you were done and betrayed me in the basic exact manner that Jamie had betrayed our friendship when he turned his back on me.

I hate you as much as I hate Jamie.

I even allowed myself to let Bree talk me into meeting with you just to see how hostile things really were between us. I did it for her because we were friends though, I didn't have to have something in return the way you needed to have something in return just to have the meeting. It always just went to show just how much you needed it to be about you instead of being about someone you care about. It would never be that way would it Amy. When I saw you in that house, when I looked at you I had all those feelings come back and I knew there and then that we were always meant to collide and I knew that I was ready now more than ever to deal with you but I wasn;’t going to coax you back out of retirement, you put the ball in my court when you took it upon yourself to come back for one last hurrah and gave me everything I needed to move forward with getting you in the ring.

And it worked, hook line and sinker.

Maybe you knew it was coming, I would have hoped once you saw the writing on the wall. With me being the only one who can see right through you, I know that I was going to have the easiest time getting you into accepting a fight. While I know that you can look at me and see me as just someone who is butt hurt over what happened, it's why you come out and run your mouth about blacking me out and not worrying about what's going to happen. Because you think that now, at the very end of your career, you’re going to be able to stand up to me the way you couldn’t when you left me after Second Chance? That you think that you can just simply rise up above the hate that is coming down on you and ready to finish you once and for all.

It honestly doesn’t matter who you have supporting you going into this Amy, the truth is, and you even know it, is that there is no way that you are coming out alive and intact when this is done. While I know that you believe that this is something that is clouding my thoughts and judgement, you’re convinced that I am simply just unwilling to grow up and move on and it's going to hold me back once and for all.

See that’s where you're wrong, the hate and darkness I've embraced has been the most freeing I've ever felt in my life.

See, where basic people allow hate to be a clouded emotion and used against themselves. I have allowed hate to give me the new sense of purpose I had been long after, where I don’t have to be concenred with the well being of others, their issues or how fucking sentitive they want to be. I grew up, Amy, and that's very bad for you.

I grew up by playing by my own rules and doing what I wanted, by spending the last two years cleaning up a division that is now once again seeing itself in a main event spot and potentially the best title match of the night once again. That was something that you were never capable of Amy because yourself serving ass didn't care enough to give the belts the respect they deserved. I did that, Amy, and now I'm gonna clean up a division of my life and make it prestigious once again.

My desire to be a World Champion.

That means going out there and looking for more than just a simple win. To best you clean just isn't enough, Amy, I need to finish you once and for all, to finally come to peace with the choices I made when I came back and everything I did to build up to this moment. While you can have your talks of being brave and standing up to evil, you know that deep down this is a devil you're not going to be able to escape from. No one is going to save you, Amy, not Jason, not Wyatt, not Bree, no one. That’s because everyone is going to come to terms with the truth about you, how your last shot at recognition and relevancy ends up costing you everything. I managed to get everything I wanted by playing my game, not yours, and you're going to see that game first hand tomorrow night. You avoided it for so long , watched from multiple vantage points what your demise at my hands would look like and you still chose to come back one last time until it was one time too many.

Now it will be your last.

Because you're not going up against the Andrew Raynes who didn't have the balls to take the High Voltage Title from out of your hands at the top of the ladder; the Andrew Raynes who didnt give a fuck to save VWA from the House or the Andrew Raynes who you walked out on like a cowardly self serving bitch. No, the man you're facing had grown up. Has evolved into the darkness that accepted him and will allow me to execute you without a second thought. While you're going to restrain yourself at times. You're going to see that I won't stop until I know that you're finished. There's no coming back from this and that was something I accepted a long time ago. I don't care if anyone has a problem with what I do to you, they can get in line and I'll deal with them. No one is going to be able to stop this from happening because there's no way that I allow myself to be surprised by the way that Kelsai was able to escape with a win against me. That atrocity made sure that I was now prepared for anything you have to try and escape your fate.

Because not only do I intend to have you submit to the hate once and for all, when your lifeless body is lying there and you don't have a leg to stand on, ha!

I'll drag your body back up right, holding you up so that everyone sees just how pathetic you really are, and just when they think it's finally over.

I add an xklamation point and drop your ass out of that ring for good because at the end of the day.

You're the one to blame for your day of reckoning!

The hate is here!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.