Konrad discussing about his dad to his twin brother
OOC: This is a complete full write up I've done today as I wanted to do this CD scene in my PPV RP, but seeing I had no time to write it with two other RP's I had to do over that weekend, it didn't get included and wrote it here instead, although it would've been a lot better than this, it gives you guys and even Olek a rough idea what the discussion would've looked like. Enjoy the read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family father discovery discussions. Baltimore, Maryland. Saturday 21st September.

It's been a while the last time both Konrad and Markus met up, but both have matches in Baltimore, Maryland this weekend or Monday in Markus's case so it would make sense for them to meet and live in the headquarters.

The headquarters was mostly for The Monstimals, but because Konrad was family, he along with Jake and his other tag partner had their apartments to live in the headquarters. While Samuel and Fizz go out for a drink together somewhere, Markus and Konrad were alone in Markus's apartment, sitting in the living room by themselves on the armchairs, opposite to each other. Markus after the text he received from Konrad was concerning.

Of course, the text regarding them meeting up and Konrad asking to meet Markus up at some point was good, the meet up in Baltimore, Maryland for the quest of living in the headquarters was good, but the part about he needed to talk about something severe was not. Markus starts to talk to Konrad.

Markus Raab: "What's the problem? Is it about Fizz?"

Konrad Raab: "No, and if it were about Fizz, she'd be here instead of with Samuel."

Markus Raab: "That's true. Then what's the problem."

Konrad Raab: "Our dad."

Markus Raab: "Look, I know you're upset he's dead, but we can't do anything to bring him back."

Konrad Raab: "I don't want him brought back; I'm glad he's dead."

Markus took a step back a bit. What was Konrad thinking to say the stuff he did just now to his brother? Markus got angry, and he shouts at Konrad.

Markus Raab: "Don't you dare say that shit about your dad."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, how about the fact he used to beat me up nearly every single day? How about the fact he only sent me to the army so that I get the shit kicked out of me? What about Luca's dad being friends with our dad and nearly killed me at Taking Hold Of The Flame PPV? What about when he didn't want me to fight to defend myself because he enjoyed seeing me suffer? Yeah, he was such a great dad, alright."

It left Markus in a complete shock; he had no idea that their dad Jens was a nasty as he for the first time, places his hand over his mouth. It was no wonder why Konrad wanted to talk alone in their apartment. Even Markus shook his head with a comment saying this.

Markus Raab: "Wow, I can't believe he would do a thing like that. Who told you?"

Konrad Raab: "A doctor we used to see when we were kids who's now a mental health doctor known as Doctor Schneider."

Markus Raab: "I never thought he'd still be doing this job, seems like he's come this far to improve a lot then."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, pretty shocked myself. I don't understand why our mum wouldn't tell me this. He also said that my mum knew about the Dissociative Identity Disorder diagnoses I had at eight years old. All the information is there; my mum told the doctor everything when I was a kid and teenager. I got to be honest; I'm finding it so difficult to cope."

Markus Raab: "No wonder. It sounded like he didn't want you in our lives and wanted me."

Konrad Raab: "That's what Schneider said. He said our dad didn't treat you like shit because you were able to defend yourself and wanted you to learn how to fight. He hid all of this from me for many years because I was too young to understand at the time and that my mum feared I wouldn't have coped. He phoned my mum up as to why and said he's not hiding anything from me anymore."

Markus couldn't believe he heard this from Konrad, all this before their Underground rules and six-person tag match tomorrow and Monday. Konrad had been busy and although Markus only found out about Konrad meeting with people because of the Outlast tournament a day after the match against Casterillo, especially being the captain as well only gives him even more work, after asking Konrad why he didn't come to Markus straight away.

Markus Raab: "I think personally for me, you move on by not treat one of your kids better than the other. You cope by moving on and do the best job you can for your kids, well your nephews as well."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, that's what he said."

Markus Raab: "Talking to someone about it will also help as well. It's hard for you to cope as I'd be even more pissed if it were me, but I know my anger comes from our dad."

Konrad Raab: "Problem is my addiction to alcohol at times also came from our dad too. He was an alcoholic and got drunk a lot, according to Schneider."

Markus Raab: "I didn't know about our dad beating the shit out of you, on top of everything you said, but he did act fucking mental at times. I wonder if he beat our mum?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, when she tried to stop dad from beating on me. She tried everything, but our dad was too strong for her and ended up beating her because our mum tried to stop dad beating on me, making me suffer."

Markus nodded, for the first time in his life, even he had to get angry because of the story Konrad told him. Markus said this while Konrad drinks half of the water in the cup.

Markus Raab: "It's also clear we were forced to be close brothers back in two thousand and sixteen because of our mum didn't want either of us to go down the path of dad."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, now it's clear to us. Right now, preventing to hit someone is not easy anymore, but at least I can use the Casterillo match to strike him with a weapon as if he was my dad."

Markus Raab: "That's exactly how you'd cope with it also. When you fought Damian Angel, you were a fucking maniac. I saw things in that match I never thought you were capable of. I guess you were letting everything out on him and potentially Casterillo tomorrow will help things farther."

Konrad Raab: "It will, indeed. So who are you and Samuel facing and who's the other tag partner?"

Markus Raab: "We're facing against Myra Lynwood, Jack Michaels and Ken Davison. The tag partner, he's new to The Monstimals since two thousand and fifteen, someone I thought I'd never say to you because he feels your pathetic and weak, although I'm trying to get him to stop doing that shit and protect you all the time when he bad mouths you. It's an overweight guy named Kieran Overton."

Konrad nodded, although he says this.

Konrad Raab: "I never knew he was apart of The Monstimals, although I can't say I've heard of him."

Markus Raab: "That's because I've kept his name away from you due to his comments about you. You think I'm a horrible bastard; he's ten times worse. He doesn't show respect to anyone, as proven with his comments made about you and everyone else around him. He trash talks non-stop, and I feel he's better at it than I am. I know you'd ask why I put up with him, he's a good wrestler, I can't deny that, but we get along regarding business about wrestling. That's it, any other time, he can fuck off."

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't want anybody that bad in my life and be opinionated with him big time, so it's wise I don't ever want to meet with the guy."

Markus Raab: "I told him, if he comes anywhere near you, talking shit to you and you tell me about it, I'll knock his ass out. He's in a different apartment with his friends this weekend and told him not to come anywhere near us."

It was clear to Konrad that even Markus was protecting Konrad from getting abuse from Kieran. Eventually, Markus gets back to the topic of dad.

Markus Raab: "If I also knew about this, I'd want him dead too, especially after what happened with you know what which I can't even say because society doesn't fucking accept it. Anyway, you should always tell me things like this right away."

Konrad Raab: "It's not something I'd talk about on the phone, especially I don't know if Drexel, the guy who's Luca's friend living in California, same state and same area as me would track the phone calls. He's trying to track my kids down. Now, we don't feel safe, and Fizz's organised us living in Portland, Maine, the safest state in America with our house in the process of being built at the moment. I even arranged for them to have another set of houses nearby for you and Samuel to live together and Jake by himself too."

Markus Raab: "That's great, always a good idea to get out of the California state if you don't feel safe. Did I tell you I'm being inducted in the Sin City Wrestling Hall Of Fame?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I'm so proud of you, Markus. You deserve to be there. What a present to receive on our birthday though. Of course, I'm going to be there and support you, even if it means taking a flight straight after you're inducted in Hall Of Fame. It looks like your hard work has paid off."

Markus Raab: "Seems like it and I thought I'd never get in, despite the shit I did in Sin City Wrestling, but they are taking my achievements for granted. Henry is inducting me into it as he knows more about me than anyone. He found out before I did, just a couple of weeks ago actually."

Right at that moment when they were just about to finish up talking, Fizz and Samuel came back to get used to one another since Fizz, nor Samuel ever really engaged with one another by themselves. Samuel put his thumbs up to say it went well and wrote a question down to both Markus and Konrad as Markus says this as Samuel and Fizz sit next to their loved ones with Fizz and Samuel giving Konrad and Markus a kiss on their cheek.

Markus Raab: "Yes, we've finished the severe discussion we needed to do. With Konrad's permission, do you mind me telling Samuel what you told me?"

Konrad Raab: "Considering he's your husband and him being apart of our family, of course not. He has the right to know about our dad, which I'm sure you've not spoken much about to Samuel."

Markus Raab: "To be honest, no, I haven't. I'll talk to you tonight about it, Sam."

Samuel McPherson: "Yaarrp."

They spent time as a family they were, even if Henry got involved a couple of times they were still spending time with the family as they played board games, video games and also watched a movie together before Fizz and Konrad went back to the luxury apartment that was for them, while Markus and Samuel went to bed together and fell asleep after Markus talked to Samuel about his dad and what he used to do to Konrad.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.