All Star Update
OOC I feel bad for the no-show (precipitated by a teething infant, so you can forgive me), so I wanted to give you a little something. So enjoy...

---

The scene comes on inside a Sportscentre-esque studio (replace that with a Sportscenter-esque studio if you've never seen the news show from Canada's The Sports Network or "TSN" for short). Standing in the studio is a young woman, fresh into her sports reporting career, and she gets to report on professional wrestling! What a lucky gal...

Woman: "I'm Angie Pearson here for this All-Star Update. This update is brought to you by Tim Hortons, because when you're told by a pro wrestler that there is little better in the world than a freshly baked Boston Cream donut from Tim Hortons, it's legit. If you can't trust wrestlers, who can you trust?

Still shots from last SCW Breakdown can be seen, showing Gavin Taylor's confrontation with Thomas Valentine. 

Pearson: "We are just one week removed from this confrontation between "All Star" Gavin Taylor and Thomas Valentine backstage during SCW Breakdown. After a tense exchange of words, Gavin struck Thomas, leaving him laying out. Since then, except for using Twitter to explain the circumstances, Gavin has been uncharacteristically silent. That is, of course, until our cameras caught up with him earlier today outside of Rogers Arena in his birthplace of Vancouver, British Columbia, where he was set to make a homecoming taking on one-half of the SCW World Tag Team Champions, Marie Jones."

EARLIER TODAY

The ASU cameras catch up with Gavin Taylor as he heads towards the building. He is flanked by Jack and Karl Barker, the All-Star Security or A.S.S. of Gavin Taylor, and his agent Ava St. Claire. 

Reporter: "Gavin, any comments on last week?"

Gavin: "What's there to comment on? Tommy Valentine got in my face so I knocked him out of it."

Reporter: "Thomas did specifically state that he wasn't going to hit you..."

Gavin laughs.

Gavin: "The guy is proud to call himself a "Jackass". Why should I trust the word of a Jackass? The only jackasses worth trusting are Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, the other one, and Hershel Von Fuckface. Everyone's just shocked that I saw through his ruse and got him first."

Reporter: "Are you concerned there will be retribution coming this week that may interrupt your match with Marie Jones?"

Gavin: "I expect it, of course. It's what's happened since I got here. People just can't stand to see someone fresh, talented, good looking, and Godlessly talented get ahead for a change. This is unprecedented, after all. I'm looking to do more than win wrestling matches and win championships. I want to tell the world that being talented is okay. You don't have to throw pictures of yourself in a swimsuit onto Twitter with mindless hashtags for boys in puberty to discover their bodies to get ahead. You can do it with talent."

Reporter: "Uh...."

Gavin: "As for Mary Jones... she's a good egg. Managed by my wife's Uncle Adam, who once managed me. But I'm not going to let that get into my head. I'm going to do as All Stars do... win."

Gavin smiles at the camera.

Gavin: "And if Team Green want to do anything about it, I have the best bodyguards in the biz ready to guard my body."

Jack and Karl nod their heads. The scene cuts...

BACK TO STUDIO

Pearson: "There you have it... a confident Gavin Taylor heading into his hometown match tonight. Will that confidence pay off? Find out tonight on Supreme Championship Wrestling Breakdown. Check your local listings.

With that, Angie begins to shuffle back through her notes as the scene shows more sponsor information, including who provided her wardrobe, and credits over before going to black.