Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
SCW World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match

Jordan Majors & Jake Starr vs. Twin Magic vs. The Jackass and Big Ass Connection vs. Zero Fucks to Give vs. Infamous

2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 12 noon Sunday, December 1, 2019
Part 11. I may post another but that's not a guarantee.

https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...rt-11.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

OOC Note: Concussions suck.

Jake Starr: Politics... Elections... Impeachment... We are surrounded by the talk of the political future of the world, but what has the idea of politics taught us in history?  It’s taught us that we never know what is truly going to happen until it does.

Folks... What we live in a world that has seen many instances where we all believe or think there is a foregone conclusion, only to be surprised and shown we don’t know anything.  From an American perspective, thibk about this...

Dewey defeats Truman...

JFK becomes the Democratic nominee and first Roman Catholic President of the United States...

Bill Clinton, an unknown, comes from out of nowhere to become President...

Obama defeats Clinton...

Trump defeats Clinton...

Just in American history we have so many instances of people who were given no chance to win, ultimately proving everyone wrong and winning.  Whether it be legit, by hook, or by crook, whether their subsequent actions are praised or jeered, they proved critics, skeptics, and “those who knew better” wrong.  They showed that no matter how much the scales, the beliefs, the rhetoric, or anything of the like was making them seemingly less palatable, they pulled out miracles.

This is the same outside of politics as well.  Think about the “Miracle on Ice.”  The Red Sox snd Cubs both winning World Series.  Jinder Mahal wins a World Championship.  The Hatfields and McCoys finally creating a truce.  There are examples everywhere of the odds being so against someone and yet they somehow pull off the miracle and stun the masses.

That’s what I’m obviously here to talk about today...

In a few hours Jordan and I are walking out of that curtain as decided underdogs against, yes again, established tag teams.  We didn’t fair well in the match at Breakdown, and needless to say people aren’t going to be expecting much different come Sunday.  But that is when I challenge them to rethink how they’re handicapping this match.  This is where I challenge them to think about the bigger picture.  You see you can’t handicap this match like you did at Breakdown.  You can’t say it’s an apples to apples or apples to oranges comparison.  Instead you have to realize you’re comparing fruit to a mass casualty plane crash because of one factor, and one factor alone...

The ladder!

Yes one singular object can create a situation where the odds, no matter how lopsided in a normal contest, quickly even out with the introduction of it.  This is no different.  This is no exception.  What a 15 foot high piece of metal is, is an opportunity.  It’s an opportunity for anyone to run in there, climb up, grab some belts, and be done.  It’s an opportunity to gauge the right time to throw your short moment of offense to get up there and piss off the rest.  I mean, think about it... How many times have you seen a team, not the best, emerge victorious and win a ladder match?  How many times have you seen that upset I talked about earlier, where the world was stunned and it was because the playing field had leveled out?  It’s not something you can say is a rarity.  We’ve all been part of that, “how the fuck did (insert name here) win anyway” feeling.  We are all witnesses to something like that and we know it’s fucking possible.

So what’s this all mean?

Why am I droning on?

You have several teams you look at and know that if there weren’t the great equalizer, would be the easy favorite against Jordan and myself.  But that doesn’t matter. Hell, even Jordan’s I experience in a ladder match doesn’t change anything.  See, she looks at this as an opportunity to show that she can walk into a match she’s inexperienced in, and dominate.  Hmm... Sounds like a 2009 match where Jake Starr was sent into the Chamber against Kayl and Foxx and I hadn’t even once been in a situation where that much hell would be endured.  But I didn’t let it deter me, did I?  I didn’t let everyone betting against me make me second guess if I could win, did I?  So why should my sister be afraid of a ladder?  Why should she fear some piece of metal she can walk up to change the light bulbs, when she just has to do that to become a champion now?  

The fact is I’ve been made certain that she’s ready.  How?  We’ve been training and putting in the time to make sure I can convey any knowledge I can to her and teach her how to prepare to face the possibility of carnage.  Sure some of that training may be a little big brotherly, and not be the nicest, but in the end it’ll get the message across.  I figure if I can impart any knowledge she would benefit from knowing, I’ll give it.  Just like she could do the same for me, if the situation called for it.  We are family and simply trying to understand this new relationship we have in front of us, but ultimately we know that the bloodline we both come from leads us to having a leg up on the rest.  I've proved it in SCW already.  She's been on her way to doing the same.  So this match, no matter what betters, handicappers, and believers alike may think, we know we have something special to provide.

.:: Jake smirks and begins to pace. ::.

I want you all to think about how equal this match has become.  Yes... The ladder, more or less does it, like I said, but there is one other equalizer that Jake and Jordan bring to this match that others don't...

.:: Jake holds up Chairee. ::.

You see, for the longest time Chairee was my great equalizer, and recently, Jake Starr and Chairee decided it was time to bring another "familial" member to the fray, and Jordan was given ownership of Chairee's older brother, Chairub.  That's right, folks, we keep EVERYTHING in the family on our side.  Damn near Arkansas family... No forkage of the tree... Just everyone fucking and sucking and...

.:: From behind the camera you hear Jordan's voice. ::.

Jordan Majors: Fucking hell, Jake, really?

.:: Jake smirks, and continues. ::.

Jake Starr: ... I think you get the picture.  And with that close bond, we do whatever we have to to ensure that we have whatever advantages we need.  And with the deck stacked against us, Jake Starr and Jordan Majors bring our brother and sister chairs to the ring to help show everyone they're going to have to watch their backs, or know that a free fall isn't the only pain that could be coming your way.  Now do we WANT to resort to that, nah, because then it gives a lot of SCW whiny bitches the chance to say that was the ONLY reason we won.

See... This is when it all comes together.  If we win, many will argue we did it by accident, or we cheated, or we stole it, or whateveer.  Hell I can see the fear already coming out of the masses.  When you hear Syren even go back to her old paul bearer mentality of burying people like my sister, you know they're scared.  You know they're angry.  You know they don't want us anywhere near "their" title matches.  Instead they want the world to think we are crap and undeserving.  They want to insult us.  They want to try and have a reason to argue what happens if they lose.

Effectively, they're doing what a winner does when they see an upset on the horizon.  They begin to convince their followers that it isn't legit.  It's basically what Trump did when he WAS the underdog, but let's be real, his upset is kind of an anomaly in the world.  Regardless, you make excuses.  You make people think that the outcome is wrong before it ever transpires.  Burying my sister, yeah, that's the old Infamous tactic when they feel they're going to be against the ropes.  I've seen it time and time again.  I've seen it used by WHOMEVER is in their corner.  Dig, dig, dig, bury, bury, bury.  And yeah, I'm one to talk.  I used to do the same.  I got shit on the same.  Well guess what, call me Pot or Kettle, or call me the reformed burier, but I'm calling shit where I see it, and going to call a spade a spade.

Now... I'm not stupid.  Infamous isn't the only challenge in this match.  I'm seeing double, a pair of assholes, people who don't give a shit, and a revolving door of hoodrats who eventually fuck one another at some point in time, and don't like people questioning their rules of the road.  So I know there are a lot of people involved who could do just what I said we could do, and that's steal the win when everyone else is unconscious, or have their back turned.  They could be the ones who make Infamous all batshit crazy, or Infamous could steal the win and have wasted a lot of unnecessary shit talking and excuse making for nothing.  But the fact is, Jordan and Jake plan on making them all angry and being a brother sister duo as Tag Team Champions, watching the rest go back to the locker room knowing that a Starr, or two Starr's to a degree, are champions in SCW.

.:: Jordan interjects. ::.

Jordan Majors: I'm not a Starr...

.:: Jake rolls his eyes. ::.

Jake Starr: Ok, whatever, you get what I mean.  The family in which SCW has a long and rich history of HATING as any type of champion would be holding two titles at once.  Just imagine the frantic nature of the roster.  Imagine how annoyed a lot would be.

Oh does it bring a smile to my face.

But what else brings a smile to my face is just the idea of winning a championship alongside my sister.  Yes, we are still learning about one another.  Yes, we have led separate lives.  But call me crazy that I'm the happy older brother to have his sister in his life.  I've done things I regret and realize I almost lost this opportunity.  I regret I almost cause a lot of irreparable damage to so many people.  Now I'm to the point I simply want to enjoy life, enjoy what comes my way, and help bring those around me to whatever levels I can with whatever I can... And that includes Jordan.  If we can't win the Tag Team Championship, I want to help her in her singles career.  No matter what that entails.  If it's something I want, I don't care, I just want to see us both achieving what we want.

It's why we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, once again...

All of these tag teams, with the exception of us, are worried about their status in the tag rankings.  Jordan and I feel HONORED to even be included.  If we perform well, we receive praise, or even a championship.  If we lose, we can go back to where we were before Infamous decided to single my sister out, and focus on our respective singles careers.  But if we win... When we win... We show the world that family means everything, in the end.  Family means more than revolving sexual doors, assholes, or a couple of look-a-likes.

.:: Again Jordan chimes her opinion in. ::.

Jordan Majors: You realize if you're a twin, you're a sibling, right?

.:: Jake realizes he hadn't thought of that. ::.

Jake Starr: Well Jesus had a brother named Craig, there's a song about it, but the Bible refuses to acknowledge the truth, so I'm playing that role with a couple of twins... K?!

Good!

The fact is, we are here to make a statement and not just be written off because of whomever you decide to put as the front runner.  Jordan and I are lucky to have found one another, reconnected in SCW, and decided to finally step up and show the world what we both can do when aligned.  I may not necessarily be the same Jake Starr as I was in the past, but I can still turn some heads.  I may not be on my game right now, but that doesn't mean I won't turn a corner, and possibly do so at the pay-per view.  I'm coming to make a statement.  I'm coming to watch my sister kick some asses.  I'm coming to watch my sister begin to cement her legacy, and yeah, continue to evolve mine.  Most importantly I'm coming to shut a number of broads up, who have had the AUDACITY to act like their shit didn't stink, again, when their relevance has become mediocre at best as of late, and they're simply included because of their damn name.

Face it... Jake Starr and Jordan Majors are coming to make themselves a bit more... Infamous... Than they've ever been!
Part 12, the conclusion of Inner Peace.

https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...rt-12.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

November 2014 - Chicago

Kylie Majors stands near a group of wrestlers to watch the final match of the night. A four-way ladder match for the Women’s Championship of the independent promotion she’s spent the last several months touring with. She holds a mask in her hand that she wore earlier, that has a bright blonde wig attached to it. Kylie’s own brown hair tied back. She’s never seen a ladder match first hand, and the action is impressive to her. Near the end of the match, one of the companies top draws Meghan Cross has the ladder knocked out from under her, but she pulls herself up by the belt and unhooks it anyway, falling the mat and landing on the knocked over ladder below as the crowd roars in approval. Kylie smiles brightly as she walks back toward the locker room area and starts to change. Meghan comes in moments later as Kylie sits there in her underwear with a towel draped around her neck. The two give a few glances back and forth. A shy smile comes across Kylie’s lips. Meghan grins back. Seconds later, she’s sitting next to Kylie.

Meghan: You’re that girl that wears the mask, right? I’ve only been at a few shows this past two months. You look different without the mask.

Kylie: Umm… thanks. I think?

Meghan laughs and looks her up and down.

Meghan: Oh, it’s a good thing. A very good thing. I don’t know why you’d want to hide all of this with that mask…

Kylie shrugs and grabs a t-shirt from the bag in front of her and pulls it over her head.

Kylie: I just didn’t really want to be defined by the way I look.

Meghan: Hunny, the only defining they would be doing out there is hootin’ and hollerin’ over how freaking gorgeous you are.

Kylie looks at her with a shocked expression. Her cheeks glow slightly red. Meghan lets out a breathy laugh.

Meghan: You act like you don’t hear that very often.

Kylie: I don’t…

Meghan nods and stands up, walking over toward her bag and pulling her own top off. Jordan watches her carefully. Meghan looks over her shoulder and catches her, but only grins.

Meghan: You staring at me?

Kylie: I, uhh…

Meghan: It’s ok. Why do you think it would bother me, baby?

Kylie notices a bit of a switch in Meghan’s demeanor, as if her confidence changed to something else she couldn’t quite pinpoint.

Meghan: Why don’t you go with me after the show? Get a drink?

Kylie: I’m only 18. I don’t want to get you in trouble.

Meghan: Why don’t I get us some drinks and we can go hang out in my hotel room. Chat about wrestling and other stuff.

Kylie just stares at the woman, a little bit shocked. In her short time touring the midwest with this company, never had she really made any friends. She stuck to herself. Traveled alone. Others probably saw her as a loner. But Meghan seemed to understand her.

Kylie: Sure… I’d like that.

An hour later, she was sitting at the desk of a hotel room, drinking some kind of hard cider. Meghan sat on the bed and looked over at her as she flipped the TV on. Meghan patted the bedside and nodded. Kylie tentatively stood up and walked over, sitting next to Meghan at the top of the bed.

Meghan: Look, that SCW show is on. I used to want that. Now, I prefer all these indy gigs. I mean, hell, they pay me to be the champion. There I’d probably just be in and out of the company. I’m not as athletic as those women you see on there. You might be. Me? I like a different style.

Meghan looks over at Kylie, who is sipping her second hard cider and she smiles. Her hand goes to Kylie’s thigh. Kylie freezes and stares straight at the TV.

Meghan: Seemed like you liked looking at me earlier back at that high school… now you just want to watch TV?

Kylie swallows hard and turns to look at Meghan. The moment she does, Meghan’s lips are on hers. And suddenly she’s sharing her first kiss with a woman she’d just met that day at a wrestling show. Someone she watched win a championship was now celebrating their night by enjoying her mouth. Meghan breaks off the kiss and giggles.

Meghan: You’ve never done that before, have you? Holy… you seemed kinda shy, but a virgin? I had you tagged as gay the moment I saw you. Wow, was I off?

Kylie says nothing, but her bottom lip sucks in under her top teeth and she bites down slightly. There was a hint of a hunger there that Meghan picked up on and she grabbed her back for a longer kiss. As the sunlight peeked through the hotel-room windows hours later, Kylie awoke in nothing but a t-shirt with an arm around her waist, holding her tightly from behind. She smiled at first and adjusted slightly before feeling Meghan lean up over the top of her and looking down over her.

Meghan: I think before last night, you’d been wondering about all of this, huh?

Kylie nods and looks back at Meghan who can’t hide her excited smile. Meghan leans down and plants a kiss on her lips.

Meghan: Hey, why don’t you join me and a few of my friends for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I’m going to the next show that you are so we can just ride together? Save you on a rental. What do you think?

Kylie: I’d like that.

Meghan: Let me text one of them and let them know to expect another. What’s your name again? Besides Luchadora?

Meghan leans over to get her phone as Kylie’s eyes go wide. She’d slept with someone for the first time. And they didn’t even know her name. Her cheeks burned red at the thought as she bit her lip before answering.

Kylie: It’s, uhhh, Kylie.

Meghan: Kylie, I like that name. I’ll text them and tell them you’re coming, too.

November 28, 2019 - Kenner, Louisiana

Jordan stands in her underwear holding a pair of dresses and looking at herself in the mirror. Eventually, she decides on a brighter red one. She quickly puts on the slim-fitting dress and checks out her figure before putting on set of black pearls to complete it. She grabs her phone to shoot a message to Jaina, who is supposed to be on her way to get her. Jordan holds her phone out and shoots at the mirror and texts Jaina.

Jordan text: Is this ok?

A few moments later, Jaina finally responds.

Jaina text: I’ll be up in a second and it looks great!

Jordan turns and walks toward the front door and opens it. Jaina comes in a minute later and looks her up and down. Jordan looks back at Jaina sort of shocked. Jaina is wearing a cute sweater and some leggings and boots.

Jordan: Is that what you’re wearing!?

Jaina: Is this not ok?

Jaina laughs and looks down at her clothes with a curious smile.

Jaina: Mom is wearing a Saints t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You don’t have to wear that, but you do look great.

Almost before Jaina can finish the sentence, Jordan is back down to her underwear and walking around her apartment looking for something else. She’d only recently moved all of her stuff from Pasadena to this apartment in Louisiana. It made sense. Jaina spent her off time here near her parents and in Bree’s new home. Jordan worked out at CrescentCity Fitness to rehab her knee and practiced at Amy’s school underneath when she could. She walks into a closet while Jaina sits on her bed looking at her phone. It takes her a moment to come out wearing just a low-cut, long sleeved shirt and a pair of tight fitting skinny jeans. She puts on a pair of brown boots and smiles to Jaina, who just laughs as she looks at the dress strung about on the bed.

Jaina: You crack me up sometimes. You didn’t need to be so extra for this. It’s just Thanksgiving. Save that dress for Christmas.

Jordan: Right… Christmas…

Jordan grabs a bag off her table and then Jaina reaches for her hand and Jordan grabs it as they leave the apartment and walk outside to Jaina’s brand new, orange Jeep. The sun shines brightly off of the paint as the girls get inside and start heading toward Bree’s new place. Jordan lets out an almost nervous sigh.

Jaina: Gods, are you ok? You seem to be out of sorts today.

Jordan: I’m nervous.

Jaina: You don’t have any reason to be nervous.

Jordan thinks back to that moment she shared Meghan, the older woman who invited her to a Thanksgiving meal with her friends after just a few days together. This somehow felt different, and she knew why. This was the first time a real girlfriend was taking her to Thanksgiving with her family. She tightened her grip on the bag in her lap. Jaina sees it and reaches over and puts a hand on Jordan’s leg.

Jaina: What’s in the bag, babe?

Jordan: I thought I’d get something for Bree. For hosting dinner.

Jaina: You’re kinda weird, you know that? But it’s cute.

Jordan: Gods, I hope so.

Jaina laughs and squeezes Jordan’s leg.

Jaina: You’re in trouble if I’m rubbing off on you so much that you’re starting to speak like me.

Jordan’s flashes a nervous smile as they pull into the driveway of Bree’s home and head inside. Jordan heads to the table with her bag and bumps into Amy.

Amy: Jordan. Happy Thanksgiving. Did you bring Bree a gift?

Jordan nervously pulls a bottle of wine out as Bree and Jaina walk into the dining room and displays it with a smile. Bree crooks her head to the side a bit as Jordan opens the bottle and reaches for a glass.

Bree: Hitting the wine before dinner there, babe?

Jordan pours a glass of wine and starts to hand it out to Amy. Bree’s eyes go wide and she slashes at her own neck while mouthing something to Jordan. Confused, Jordan looks at Amy.

Jordan: Amy, I poured you a glass.

Amy: Oh, no thank you.

Jordan: Oh, come on. It’s a holiday.

Amy: Sometimes I do for the holidays, but right now is not a good time.

Jaina cups her hand to Jordan’s ear and whispers something that makes Jordan’s face go beat red. Bree hides her embarrassment for Jordan from the other side of the room as Jaina grabs Jordan’s arm and squeezes lightly as if to let her know it was fine and to let it go.

Jordan: Oh. OH! Oh my gosh I knew that, I totally did! I'm so sorry!

Amy: It’s ok. Really.

Jordan sets the glass on the table and there’s a long silence before Bree motions to Amy.

Bree: Amy, can you come help me with something in the kitchen?

Amy leaves the room and Jaina hugs Jordan from the side and laughs.

Jaina: Are you going to be ok? You look like your face is burning.

Jordan: I’ve never done this before and I’m overthinking it.

Jaina: Done what?

Jordan: Any of this. Thanksgiving with a family. Anything with a family.

Jaina: Oh. Well. It’s not that scary. Just stuff your face, and listen to the conversations and answer when they ask you questions and you’ll be fine. I probably should have reminded you about mom to save you from all of that embarrassment, sorry about that. I’ve never even seen you this nervous about a match. My family is not that scary.

Jordan smiles and plants a kiss on Jaina’s lips as they stay locked in a side hug.

Jordan: I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, anyway. I’m just still getting used to all of this. It’s so nice. Last time I went to a Thanksgiving dinner was like five years ago. They ate take-out Chinese food. It was not the same as this. I like all of this. I’ve just been on my own a lot. It’s nice knowing I don’t have to be on my own anymore.

Jaina: Not if you don’t want to be.

Jordan squeezes Jaina close as a warm smile comes across her lips, right before she brings that glass of wine to them and takes a sip.

November 29, 2019 - Iowa

As Jordan pushes one of two double doors inward to a large building she finds a number of people working out around a wrestling ring. There, in the ring, stood Jake. She walked toward the ring and put her bag on the outside near some rickety wooden steps that led to the apron. Climbing up the stairs, she’s quickly greeted.

Jake: Ah, you’re here. Wasn’t sure you were actually coming.

Jordan: Jake, we have a tag team title match in a few days. Of course I was coming to make sure we were on the same page.

Jake: Well, you know, you’re always with them.

Jordan: Them?

Jake: Those friends. The Beautiful People or whatever.

Jordan: That’s like an old as shit song by Marilyn Monroe or some shit.

Jake: Easy, not that old. Marilyn Manson.

Jordan sighs and crosses her arms as she shakes her head.

Jordan: Anyway… are you talking about the Beauty Factory? Because I mostly hang out with Bree. And most of all my girlfriend.

Jake: They aren’t all in the group?

Jordan: Do you not, like, pay attention to anything?

Jake points at Jordan’s chest. She awkwardly looks down and sees that she’s wearing a shirt that features both Bree and Sienna.

Jordan: That’s different, dude. They’re friends.

Jake: But are they?

Jordan: I’m not sure what you’re doing right now, but please stop it. They are my friends and they helped me get to the point I was at before you showed up.

Jake: Ah, but where were they when I had to show up? You know what, nevermind. This match…

Jordan looks annoyed and shakes her head, gritting her teeth and balling her hands into fists before uncrossing her arms.

Jake: Have you been in any matches like this?

Jordan: A ladder match? No. It can’t be that hard. Climb the ladder and grab the titles before anyone else.

Jake: Ah, so you think it’s that easy. This match could test you mentally and physically. Have you ever had to climb a ladder when you’re worn out and can barely muster the strength to pull yourself upward?

Jordan: Well, no. But I…

Jake: Have you ever…

Jake turns and picks up a chair and Jordan looks at him curiously.

Jake: Fallen from a ladder, several feet down to your back or side. Or had someone hit you with a ladder?

Jordan: I guess not. What’s the point?

Jake: You see that up there? That sort of rafter area in the gym?

Jake points and Jordan turns to look up.

Jordan: That’s way higher than we’ll climb? Why would we be up there?

Jake swings the chair at Jordan’s back with a resounding thud that sounds throughout the gym and gathers the attention of a few who are working out near them.

Jordan: FUCK!

Jordan falls to her knees and then down onto her hands. Jake lets out a laugh and unfolds the chair, sitting down.

Jake: It feels like that. Only 10 times worse.

Jordan: You asshole. We’re on the same team.

Jake: This isn’t a match. This is just you and I talking and me showing you what you should expect when it comes to this ladder match. I have been in so many big matches in my time in SCW. I’ve challenged people in ways others though I was crazy. But that’s why I have a legacy here that stretches on and my name is remembered always and you, well, you’re just a person who was lucky enough to be on the roster this last year.

Jordan turns and sits down cross-legged on the mat. She looks down.

Jake: And right there. That’s the thing I notice most about you. When someone puts down your ability or your accomplishments. You look down. Do you see that person you called mom around here still messing with your head?

Jordan looks up at him and scowls.

Jordan: You think I asked to grow up with her? Do you think I wanted that?

Jake: I didn’t say any of that, did I? What you went through growing up turned you into who you are now. Your personality and your flaws. They aren’t because you’re related to me. You aren’t me. We’re blood related, but we’re not the same. Those things you do that are things I’ve been doing for years, that’s you trying to imitate me. Which, I’m flattered, really.

Jordan: Shut up.

Jake: But seriously, all the things that you are capable of, that’s you. You’re naturally talented. In different ways. I see you and things you did to get here… I’m not sure everyone can make that path. I didn’t so I can’t even predict what would have been different. Which brings me back to my original question. You could have joined me up here for Thanksgiving. What’s so special about them?

Jordan brings her legs up to her chest and wraps her arms around them.

Jordan: Ok, firstly, I’m still not totally convinced your family isn’t just a bunch of differently named chairs. If I hadn’t met a few of them I would be sure they’re all chairs. And secondly, when you first came back at Taking Hold of the Flame, I didn’t even know you were coming back. I was in a weird place. I was sort of seeing things. Not sleeping well. Having a lot of feelings that were coming out of nowhere. Things I’d felt when I was 13 or 14. I saw someone, got some medication. Had a lot of dreams as a result where I was hurting people like beyond the ring.

Jake: Is this shit serious, or is this like something you just conjured up on the spot as an excuse? And these dreams… they’re like sexy dreams right?

Jordan rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

Jordan: Stop it. You’re my brother. Anyway... things started to go south with my girlfri… well, the girl I was sort of seeing. We saw that whole thing differently. So Bree stepped in and she was the voice of reason. She told me what I needed to hear. She told me to always look out for myself. I feel like she has been a mentor to me when I needed it the most. The rest of it just sort of happened. And of course, I have other reasons for being there too.

Jake: Ah, that girl you’re always hanging around. Well, here’s what I say. You trust her so that’s good enough for me. I didn’t find her to be the most trustworthy when I fought her a few months back, but regardless. You’ve got to do your thing. And we have to do our thing. Now, go out there and grab that ladder.

Jordan and Jake stand up and Jake folds his chair up as Jordan looks around the gym.

Jordan: Where?

Jake swings the chair into her back again with a thud that knocks her to the ground.

Jordan: What the hell!?

Jordan rolls over on to her back and lets out a cough as Jake laughs at her again.

Jake: You’ve got to be ready for anything. The ladder is under the ring.

Jordan shakes her head and rolls her eyes as she crawls over to the ropes to pull herself up.

Promo

A montage of Philadelphia is shown before it settles on Jordan standing at the bottom of a set of steps and looking up at a statue that rests at the top.

I’ve heard before that this is a city where champions are made. Maybe that’s just something for the movies. Maybe it’s just a fairytale that someone came up with to make the people of this place believe in something. To think that they can dream and that somehow those dreams will eventually become realities. No one ever wanted that to happen for me. No one ever wanted me to even dream I was capable of doing anything at all. I grew up in a terrible situation. I won’t bother comparing mine to anyone else. We all have our own personal tragedies and triumphs. I don’t even want to talk about when I was deadass broke and couldn’t afford a Happy Meal. Everyone has their own path. Mine has led me here to this moment. I’d be lying if I said I ever dreamed about challenging for the tag team titles with my own brother, but then again, I never thought I’d be here at all. I’ve never had the time to dream about things like this. I dreamed about getting my big moment at Rise to Greatness after I signed with the company. I’ve already failed in two other attempts at winning gold and I’ve started to think there’s nothing else to lose. I felt accomplished from what I did there at RTG and what I did soon after by beating Ravyn again. It felt like a big deal to me. But to some, it means nothing.

Even Ravyn’s own wife, Syren, made sure I knew that a week ago. I gave her damn near everything I had and she still beat me. And this was only after she berated me and belittled everything I’ve done in this company as if it means nothing at all. All the fighting I’ve done, well a legend like her makes it sound like I’m wasting my time. Like I should hang up the tights, pick up my ball, and just go on home to where I belong. I’m tired of it. I’ve gotten sick and tired of people telling me I don’t matter just because I haven’t won several world titles or titles at all. I’m done with all the bullshit that is fed to me on a silver platter by people who want to ignore me because I’m just this young rookie that apparently doesn’t know her shit. Syren did everything she could to make sure I knew how worthless I was to her last week. She barely escaped that match with a victory, but they say a win is a win is a win. It didn’t matter how ugly it was. She reminded me that it was going to be an honor to lose to her. The biggest thing that has ever happened in my career. Now I can pay back that favor for her -- by making absolutely sure her wife leaves Clarity without a new toy for you two to play with in bed.

I don’t know what will happen at Clarity in that ladder match. I’ve never even been in a ladder match. For all I know I’ll fall off the top of that ladder and break my freaking neck trying to win this match. But if I have to pull my half broken self up a ladder just to keep from proving you right, I’ll do it. Because I do matter, Syren. Maybe you got away with one because you didn’t have to take the blame for what happened in the chamber, but it doesn’t make you and your group any less guilty of all the other crimes you’ve committed around here. Your wife took something from me. She tried to expose me as vulnerable. She was proven wrong. Now your move is to try and paint me as useless and unneeded. I’ll prove you wrong, too. I’m every bit as capable of becoming a tag team champion with my brother as any other team in that match. This match has proven tag teams, and Jake and I have just been thrown together. But we have a bond that goes deep like what the twins have. Even if we didn’t grow up together. Even if our stories are completely different and there’s just that one link, the blood we do share is enough to drive us to win this for each other and for ourselves. He has my back and I have his. And no matter what nefarious things your people have planned to rob every other team in this contest of their chance to win these titles, we will snuff it out. Just like we will that last remaining bit of light that glows in your wife’s eyes when you look at her at night. This is her plunge into total darkness. Courtesy of the Starrs.

Jordan takes a step forward and starts to climb the steps that lead to the statue.

The worst part about what Syren said last week is it forced me to crawl back into my head for a moment. There was a time when I did feel like the person she described me as. Shortly after I signed to join this company, I left to get my head right. Things happened while I was gone. Fortunes changed and my mental health improved, and I was right back here doing what I was born to do. Working my way up the ladder at the toughest wrestling company I’ve ever been a part of. Then Ravyn got involved in my business and it put me in a bad place once again. I fought myself out of that place and I had to fight back. The question now should be what is the obsession of Infamous with Jordan Majors? Why do they keep coming for me just because I won a match they seemed ill-prepared for during the summer? It has been months now and they have been unable to move on. I have become the subject of their deepest desires. They wish to do horrible things to me and all because of one match. One match caused Ravyn to try and permanently damage my leg. One match caused Syren to try to damage me mentally. All because of one match they lost. And you might be asking yourself, was it because of the great stakes that were involved in that match that they lost? No, this is about pride. This is because they made a plan and because that plan ultimately failed. This is because they didn’t get their way. It’s a childish reaction from veterans who can’t grapple with the idea of losing to an unproven rookie.

Jordan reaches the statue of a movie icon at the top and looks up at the bronze statue of the boxer.

I know in their minds they believed if they kept poking and prodding or trying different ways to break me down, eventually I would succumb and I would give up. They want me to surrender and put up the white flag and wave it like a coward. They can rest horribly knowing it will never happen. The idea of this match has breathed serious new life into me. I look at this statue of Rocky and I think about the stories of underdogs who prevailed in the end. There are days I feel like him in so many ways. I grew up the punching bag of a woman who blamed me for things that weren’t possibly the fault of a mere child. I was abused by an alcoholic who hated seeing my face and the idea of my presence apparently made her feel ill. I ran away from that only to find nowhere to turn. People who didn’t want me and spit on me. People who sent me right back to the women who’d just as soon see me dead than to see me in her home. I escaped that only to have my own mind punch at me and play tricks on me that no young woman should ever have to deal with. I couldn’t separate fantasy from reality. I struggled to find my place in this industry, even feeling pushed away by this locker room when I arrived so much so that I nearly gave this all up to sit in a car and whither away. But today I stand here, stronger than ever with the hand of my older brother on my shoulder reassuring me this was the correct path all along. I see now that those moments in the past made me stronger and allowed me to grow into a person who is a great friend to a terrific mentor. Hopefully a strong girlfriend who is there emotionally and physically. And a talented fighter who has channeled all of those past experiences and packaged them into one product in the ring that refuses to give up and will never stop.

Jordan reaches out and touches the statue and closes her eyes for a moment, as the camera pans around to the side. She opens her eyes and nods.

I’ve never been a champion in this company, but this is only the beginning of what I’m going to do in SCW. I’ve only been here for one year and it took me time, but I’ve started to really gain momentum and pick up steam. I’m starting to understand what it means to compete with the greatest talents on earth. My composure is different now. Bree has shown me what I need to do if I want to be able to compete at the level she does. Jake has told me what it will take if I want to raise my status in this company and get on the path to becoming one of the greatest wrestlers to ever grace this place. I’d imagine the truth is no one really wants to see that happen for me, but me. I’ve never had anyone else to look out for me and what I want. And Bree once told me I had to do that for myself. It’s in my best interests to make sure Jake and I walk out of Clarity as the new SCW Tag Team Champions. I understand the obstacles that lay in front of us. Featured in that match with us is the four best tag teams that currently call SCW their home. We have to find a way to better than them. And we will. The SCW ring hasn’t been the kindest place to Jake lately, but he’s been waiting for that right moment for it to all come back to him in the best way possible. Why not next to his sister. Me? I’m hungry. No, starved for a good reason to piss off the person that can’t seem to leave me alone and her wife who believes her own lies while telling me to get bent and go away. Screw Syren and Ravyn. To hell with Infamous or whatever they want to call themselves. Jake and I will win this match for us. We will win this one because the underdogs will have their day. They say that stuff only happens in the movies, well, this time we’re making it happen for real. You better believe it because Jordan Majors… no… Jordan and Jake Starr are money. You can bank on that, baby!

Jordan gives the Rocky statue another nod before looking down the steps and jogging away from the camera as it pans upward to the sky.
OOC: I have to leave home before Ash was able to get back to me about these scenes so I just hope it all works out, lol. Enjoy and good luck!
----------------------

Clarity
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
I know what you're thinking but your eyes don't deceive you, it IS a Ravyn RP. I've missed writing as her so much, but stuff kept happening and... well, it's over now.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
November 27th, 2018
[Image: syren2021.png]
I wanted to do part of this as a 'Being Infamous' chapter, but I couldn't figure out how to mix that with Christy's story without literally just doing the same thing twice. It was also planned out and started prior to me reading Breakdown, so if any details are a little off then that would be why.

Enjoy.

Ebdon Entertainment Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood
Part Fourteen: My Twenty-Four Hours in Georgia
[Image: syren2021.png]
OOC: No promo in this one for various reasons, a lot of the match relevance is in the last scene as its heavily based on said match. Good luck all!

Halloween had been a more than enjoyable experience spending it alone with Kandis. We’d gone from scaring unsuspecting kids thanks to her artistic flair then finished off with an evening and then late night watching movies and then of course going more towards our own brand of entertainment which was a little more X Rated as you could imagine. In the days following it though, I figured it needed to get back to business as usual and so I got the ball rolling on a very special project that I’d had in the works forever, and took my newest protege along for the ride…

"So where we goin' today, boss?" Ashley asked from the passenger seat as we made our way to the property I'd acquired thanks to the realtor that Blake Mason had directed my way.

I stop at a set of lights before I cast a sideways glance at him. "We're going to check out a little project I've got going on" I replied cryptically as he smirked a little.

"Ooo, am intrigued!" he exclaimed as I chuckled slightly at his enthusiasm that was quite clear in his voice.

Smiling I shake my head. "Its not strictly to do with your training, but I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone…" I said, once again deliberately adding to the cryptic air my words were creating.

"Yeah? Can I ask fer a few more details?" he pressed as i smiled.

Pausing for effect as well as to think about the next turn off I needed to make, I then shrugged. "You can ask…" I finally replied with a slight smirk.

Ashley sighed before shaking his head, it was fun keeping him guessing and knowing there was little else he could do. "Alreight… What ya got in mind? Am not goin' through some weird initiation shit after all am a? A wanna succeed, but there's a line even fer me" he exclaimed as I actually laughed at the thought.

"If it makes you feel better, then i promise this isn't going to be 'some weird initiation shit'" I replied, once again not putting him out of his proverbial misery.

The guy was clearly squirming but probably didn't want to push too far in case it backfired on him. "Well that puts me a bit more at ease a guess… So any clues then?" Ashley asked, once again attempting to get the information he now desperately wanted.

Enjoying this little back and forth I chose to go the long way round in getting the information to him. "How's your training going?" I asked, answering his question with another question and getting satisfaction from seeing his jaw clench when I turned to look at him momentarily. 

Whether he was wise to what I was doing or whether he had resigned himself to not finding out what he wanted to know, Ashley surprisingly didn't push the subject with his next response. "Its going alreight a think, no one's said owt bad up to this point" he declared as i nodded. 

"Good… How are the sessions with Kandis going? Is she looking after you?" I then asked, more from curiosity for his take on it seeing as I knew her thoughts on the matter. 

Ashley seemed to think about something before he answered. "Erm yeah a guess, she's a tough bird fer sure!" he finally said as he wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know. 

"Yeah she is, one of the toughest women I know" i replied, knowing it was true in more ways than one. 

Once again Ashley seemed to consider something and then the hesitation was clear from each of the next words he spoke. "She seems like she's shittin' bricks at times though… Excuse mi French" he added as i frowned slightly.

Spending time with someone usually helped you get used to their little quirks but the same couldn't be said for the accent and expressions that all the Brits I interacted with seemed to come out with. "I'm not quite sure how to translate that particular expression" I admitted as Ashley actually smirked at my admission. 

"A bit nervous mate… Only at times, like" he explained as i nodded, wondering why he didn't just say that instead of confusing me with that terrible lingo. 

Deciding not to go ahead and say that, I chose to just nod my comprehension. "Ah right, I get you… Well that's because she is nervous about it. She puts on a good front at the best of times but in this case, Kandis didn't feel confident about training someone at all. I convinced her to give it a shot though" I told him, knowing it wouldn't make a difference now that she was actively training the guy, as to whether he knew about Kandis' reluctance or not. 

He nodded slowly. "Makes sense a guess. She dunt 'ave owt to be nervous abaht, like… She almost knocked me out a few times an' that wa' jus' durin' demonstrations!" Ashley said with more than a little admiration in his voice despite it being to his detriment. 

I smile to myself, imagining the sight that would be. "Yeah… I think she'll get a little more confident with time… But there's a reason I brought up your training" I declared as I see him perk up ever so slightly. 

"Okay…" he said warily, obviously not getting his hopes up but the expression on his face did have a tinge of hope in it. 

I briefly look at him before my eyes go back to the road. "I'm going to be meeting up with someone that might hopefully make you that much more… Adaptable" I said, trying to get across what I wanted to say without it sounding stupid.

He frowned a bit before choosing to speak. "Oh yeah? Dunt take this the wrong way pal, but am beginnin' to feel like the village bicycle… Everyone's 'avin' a go…" the British native said, knowing a certain person would have had something smutty to say about his chosen expression if she was with us.

"Well as long as you don't say anything to Kandis along those lines…" I said, leaving the words hanging in the air between us.

The frown that had just disappeared from Ashley's face immediately returned as I didn't give any more in way of explanation. "Huh?" he asked, his brows knitted together through confusion.

Shaking my head, I chuckle again. "Never mind… But yeah, the reason I'm doing what I'm doing is because I want you to stand a chance in any situation once you decide where you want to wrestle" I stated, hoping it was now a bit clearer.

The look on his face told me it WASN'T any clearer and his words confirmed it. "Am not followin' mate" he said, the confusion still clear as day on his face.

Driving in silence for a few moments, I try to put it as plainly as possible and hoped he would be enlightened. "I'm not just saddling you with any random person at any one time… I'm selecting the people deliberately to counter the gaps in my own and the Academy's trainers expertise" I finally said as realisation started to show on his face.

Ashley nodded as he turned from the window he was half looking out of. "Hmmm that makes sense… A won't flounder as much if a go up against an unfamiliar style?" he queried. 

I nod, happy he was finally understanding what I was getting at. "Exactly. Now I know you have your own style which in itself is pretty damn impressive, but add to that a sprinkling of kick-boxing and you're already in a better position after I've done my best to teach you a few flashy moves and counters" I ventured as he then nodded. 

"A never thought o' it that way until nah… So who are we goin' to meet today then?" he asked as I figured it was as good a time as any to give him his answer since we were almost at the site of my newest acquisition. 

I thought about how to explain the whole thing that I hadn't even told Kandis yet, then decided because of that, I'd keep it simple. "He's a… Friend, let's say" I answered as this time Ashley saw through my vague response. 

"Awww come on, Tommy! Ya gotta gi' mi more than that!" he exclaimed as i shook my head. The place was just round the corner now. 

As we slowed down in a quiet little area that I hadn't even known about until the realtor, had shown me the paperwork. "No I don't… Because you're going to find out in a couple of minutes, we're here!" I gave in way of response as we then came to a complete stop. 

Ashley squinted in the early morning light at the all but derelict building and then gazed in disbelief. "Here? Nah mate, this is just some old building'" he stated as i shook my head and opened the door of the car. 

With a brief visual sweep of the area, I could tell there was no sign of him, only a few vehicles that probably belonged to the team that had been brought in for the special project. "For now it is… Let's go. He's running a bit late it seems though I hope he won't be long" I simply replied as I then got out of the car as I heard Ashley's voice before the sound of the passenger door open. 

"Okay…" he murmured as we both then stood there looking around. Me for the other guy I needed for this equation and Ashley was just probably trying to figure out what we were doing there. 

Finally I saw him walk round the corner, casually as can be with no sense of urgency whatsoever "Ah, here he is!" i exclaimed as he got closer. Ashley turned and a smile rose to his face that threatened to split his face in two it was that big. 

If I had been in Ash's shoes I'd have probably tried to be a little cooler… But obviously he didn't care for such things. "Yer bloody kiddin' mi!" he all but yelled as my brother, half brother to be exact; Thomas Watson was stood looking at me with his cold yet slightly less hostile than normal gaze. 

Hands in his jeans pockets, Watson nodded to me. "Alreight Tommy" he drawled as I couldn't help but notice the look in Ashley's eyes… It was almost like complete adoration. I guess it was inevitable. This was almost literally like him meeting a home-town hero. 

I nod and smile slightly. "How are you doing Thomas?" i asked him as he was glancing at Ashley now. 

"Oh am smashin' mate… Who's yer friend?" he asked, pointedly looking at the starstruck guy next to me. 

Smirking with amusement, I gesture at Ashley. "Thomas, this is Ashley… One of my newer students at the Academy… Ashley, this is Thomas Watson" i said in way of introduction. 

He nodded slightly at Ashley who I thought might faint with the sheer joy of what was happening. "Alreight -" he said to my student before looking back at me. "What am a doin' 'ere Tommy? A wa' gonna hit the gym wi' ah lass to see if a could finally press more than 'er" Thomas said with a wry grin as i couldn't figure out whether he was joking or not. 

"Erm… Okay, how is Tory?" I asked, even now still trying to get my head round the fact that the man in front of me was practically a member of the Street clan with the relationship he had with Tory having lasted quite a long time now. 

Thomas frowned a little as he shrugged. "Doin' good, a bit more intense than usual wi' what's goin' off in GCW, but yeah she's alreight now I'll ask again, what am a doin' 'ere?" he all but demanded as instead of giving him an answer, l looked between them both. 

"Both of you follow me" I requested as i turned to walk away. 

Both Ashley and Thomas fell into step beside me as i fished in my pocket for the key that fit the padlock to the doors leading into the building we were in front of. "Not gonna lie, am a big fan" I heard Ashley say to Thomas who just looked at him with a slight smile on his face. 

"Cheers" was all Thomas said in response as i finally found the key, unfastened the padlock and led us inside. 

Both of the men were looking around as i led them out into the main area of the derelict theatre I'd found and once we were almost in the middle of the vast hall, I made a wide sweeping gesture. "So… What do you think?" I asked as they were both at a loss for words. 

It didn't take long before Thomas found his voice. "Wa' this some kinda theatre?" he asked, a tinge of curiosity in his voice. 

I smiled before nodding, figuring it'd be cool to finally tell someone about the history of the place. "Yeah, it was a theatre that was-" I started to say before being cut off mid-sentence.

"It's a shit hole mate, next question?" Thomas interrupted as i rolled my eyes right before Ashley burst out laughing and then spluttered into silence as he caught himself and looked at me sheepishly.

Sighing, I shook my head and looked at Ashley briefly. "Don't encourage him" I murmured as Thomas smirked to himself. I then looked at Watson, needing to at least try and win him over before hitting him with why he was there in the first place. "I know it's a bit shabby now, but this is going to be the newest addition to my legacy" I explained as Ashley was now frowning.

"Am a bit confused" he stated as he was still looking around at the slightly dishevelled interior.

Watson nodded in agreement. "Am wi' the kid.." he said as Ashley looked at him with a big smile on his face.

Sighing, I figured I might as well go for broke and explain everything to them both do there wasn't a lack of understanding any longer. "Okay well, with the success that David has had with Lucas and their rum… It inspired me to branch out a little. I had Blake put me in touch with a shit hot realtor and-" I started to say as Thomas then held his hand up.

"Woah, backtrack 'ere boyscout… Blake as in Mason?" he exclaimed with disbelief as i frowned, wondering what the issue was.

"Yeah?" I ventured to say as Watson shook his head.

The frown on his face deepened as he continued to shake his head. "Nar am all fer branchin' out an' that… But yer gotta be desperate to get help from that pissant" he replied as it suddenly came to me that Watson had had more than a few issues with Blake when they both worked for SCW.

Realising I needed to try and get him to look past that, I took a deep breath. "Look… That's irrelevant either way, what's done is done. The work has already started in the back. I'm going to turn this place into Santa Barbara's hottest new nightclub!" I finally exclaim as there was an ominous silence before Thomas burst out laughing, startling both me and Ashley if the look on his face was anything to go by.

"Yer kiddin'! That's hilarious!" Watson said between bouts of laughter as it was my turn to frown. This wasn't a laughing matter, was it?

Ashley rubbed his chin in the meantime and looked all around him again. "A nightclub? Well a dint see that comin'..." he murmured more to himself than to anyone else.

Sighing once again I look at Watson. "I'm not quite sure what you find so funny, Thomas… But now this is where you come in" I continued as if there hadn't been an interruption.

His laughing fit now bubbling to a halt, he looked at me curiously. "Go on…" he said as both of them looked at me expectantly.

"I want to offer you a job… Well actually, two jobs in a way" I stated as Watson just looked at me with undisguised confusion.

He then frowned as he probably tried to fathom just what was happening right then. "Am lost…" He finally said when it was clear he couldn’t make heads nor tails of it.

I smiled and then held my hand out before making an exaggerated sweeping motion with it. "First, I want to offer you a job in this place when it's done… As the manager" I said, leaving the last bit for a bit of drama and to my delight it worked a treat.

"Fuckin' 'ell…" Watson whispered as I smirked at the fact I’d finally managed a way to render a self professed Gobshite silent, even for a moment.

Striking whilst the iron was hot, I smiled. "And secondly, a more immediate and short term job… I want you to train Ashley" I stated as I pointed to my student whose jaw almost hit the floor once I’d spoken.

Watson was in a state of shock as he looked at Ashley "Wha?" he exclaimed.

"Huh?"Ashley said at the same time as I chuckled at the unintentional double act they’d performed unwittingly.

I smiled as I nodded at Watson. "Thomas… You were… Are one of the best submission artists I've ever been in the ring with… And I want my boy here to be the best one day, which requires the best training" I finished as I gestured pointedly to Ashley.

There was a strange look on Thomas Watson’s face as he looked between me and Ashley a few times and then his gaze once again settled on me. "I'm not a teacher, mate. Am lovin' that you took a Brit under yer wing especially wi' the jip that me an' our Ry gi' ya back in the day, an that ah kid is still givin' ya nah… But a can't be bothered wi' the hassle" he explained as I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that he hadn’t gone for it as I’d imagined.

Playing the last card I had in my deck before I’d have to relent and concede defeat within my idea "I know you almost entered the God Of Wrestling Tournament, so don't give me that crap" I said, smug when I saw the look of shock on his face. He’d been cryptic about it on Twitter but I wasn’t the idiot that many thought I was.

Looking at me with an annoyed expression on his face at the fact he had been outdone on this turn in this game of chess we had turned this into."Who said that?" he demanded as I managed to stop myself from grinning in a situation that hinged on my plans going forward so much.

Taking a step towards him, I dare to get into his personal space and put a hand on his shoulder. For a second I thought I’d made a big mistake as his eyes flickered to my hand on his shoulder and then back to my face again. He didn’t say anything though, so I figured I’d press on with the negotiating. "Never mind who said what, I know you still have that itch. Training Ashley would go towards scratching it" I said, stepping back now and folding my arms, not wanting to be too optimistic but with the look on his face I thought I’d done it.

Just as I thought I’d managed it, he shook his head and I felt the cold grip of defeat in my stomach. "Nah, am flattered but -" he started to say as I was lost as to what to do next. I’d had everything planned out so perfectly and it STILL had fallen through.

Out of sheer desperation, I said the first thing I thought might work that popped into my head. "Unlimited free alcohol on my dime once this place is finished if you take both jobs, right now" I exclaimed as Watson’s eyebrow quirked. Was that all it took?

I didn’t dare to believe I’d just said something so casually and managed to do it when my carefully planned idea had fallen flat on it’s face! "Bloody hell…" he murmured as I saw his jaw clench and unclench several times. Finally he turned to Ashley and then smiled before shrugging "Guess ya got yerself a top drawer teacher then mate" He declared as Ash looked on the verge of fainting.

Smiling with relief I saw Ashley turn to me and with the occasionally look over at Watson, was grinning from ear to ear."Jus' when a think mi life can't get any better!" he said as I looked between the two of them and hoped that this was going to be the hardest part of the whole process!

------

A FEW DAYS AFTER THE TAG  TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT

"So what is this surprise?" Kandis said as we approached the Ante Up Academy a few evenings after the Ladder match had been announced and both Kandis and I had managed to get the fallout from said announcement out of our systems.

Hoping that I wasn’t about to make things worse for trying to make them better, I manage to smile. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" I said with a chuckle.

Kandis shook her head. "Haha, always a comedian" she said as I put on my best deadpan face.

"I try" I exclaimed with a shrug. Reaching into the bag I’d brought specifically for the occasion, I pull out the blindfold and dangle it in front of her as we reached the front of the Academy.

Kandis smirked as she took it from my hand and looked at it. "Oooo this is new… At least it's new here at the Academy" she said with a knowing smile on her face.

I shook my head, smiling the whole time "Now who's the comedian? Put it on" I stated as her eyebrow quirked with mild surprise.

She teasingly bit at her lower lip before staring right in my eyes."Forceful too? Mmmm Tommy hehe” she said, making her voice as husky as humanly possible. I put the lust filled thoughts aside as she put the blindfold on and I held her hand before leading us into the Academy that I’d made sure was deserted for our little training session. "Damn it's tough navigating in this place not being able to see where I'm going" Kandis said as we slowly but surely made our way through the entry way and into one of the main halls in the building where I’d arranged for this to take place.

"Don't worry, I won't let you bump into anything… Too many times" I replied before chuckling.

Kandis was tilting her head from side to side as if she was trying to use some ESP shit to fathom what was happening before she spoke again. "Shouldn't we be training for the Pay Per View rather than having some kind of kinky sex game?" she asked as I couldn’t help but grin, and knew she wasn’t able to see it. If only she knew that this WAS training, a very vital training session!

"We'll get to the training soon enough babe" I promised as we made our slow but sure way into the area we wanted that was an offshoot from the normal room we used.

Kandis was starting to get a little impatient though as we entered the area she would have been familiar with if she was able to see. "Are we nearly where this surprise is going to be?" she asked as I resisted the urge to shake my head.

"Not long now, just keep that blindfold on" I settled on as Kandis surprisingly just nodded as we went through to where we needed to be. "Okay just stand here and cover your ears" I said as I could see the confused look on her beautiful features as I made the request.

It soon developed into a mischievous expression. "Cover my ears? Wow this is getting kinky! Alright sir" she said, that husky tone back as she did as I asked. Immediately I set to picking up the ladder that I’d set to the side of the room and brought it in front of us, doing my best to make as little noise as possible in the process.

She must have at least heard some of the commotion my movements had caused as I saw her frowning out of the corner of my eye every now and again. When the ladder was secure I walked over and gently took one of her hands from her ear. "Right, now take the blindfold off" I said as she immediately did that and smiled at me sexily until she saw what was towering behind me.

"Shit…" Kandis murmured as I stepped to the side and then turned to look at the ladder along with her. "No Tommy… No, no, no, no, no” she started to chant almost like a mantra as I wrapped my arm around her waist reassuringly.

"Kandis… I know you're not one for heights, or whatever it is that keeps you from going past the second rope on the turnbuckle… But we're in a LADDER match at the Pay Per View and we need to be ready and as prepared as possible" I said to her, pretty much repeating what I’d said on the last couple of occasions we’d talked about this very thing minus the reality of what she’d have to overcome being right in front of her.

"I know we need to be prepared, but shit Tommy… That things gotta be at least fifteen feet up there!" Kandis all but shrieked as I could see the panic in her eyes.

"Closer to twenty feet" I corrected her before being able to stop myself.

"Fuck… That's not exactly reassuring Tommy" she snapped at me as I smiled apologetically.

"It's not meant to be. Kandis… If we stand any chance of winning this, you need to be able to climb that ladder and take our belts back if needs be. I might not be able to get up there when the chance presents itself…" I tried to reason with her as I then ran my hand on her arm. "But YOU will" I added as her head was almost in the constant state of shaking.

"Tommy no, I can't… Look at that thing!" she almost yelled, pointing at the ladder

"I have, many times… This set of ladders and others like them" I said calmly, trying to bring her down from the hysteria that had taken over her from facing up to this.

"Tommy…" she whispered, the shaking of her head slowing but only by a little

"If you can climb these ladders, then you can climb ANY" I reasoned as she tore her eyes away and looked at me.

"Can't we get a smaller set?" Kandis all but begged as it was me shaking my head this time.

"No we can't, Kandis. I know you're scared right now but trust me, I'm here to catch you… I will always be here to catch you" I said softly as a strange look came to her face before she smiled a little. "Damn that was a lot less corny in my head…" I admitted more to myself than anything.

"Tommy…" she said softly as I did my best to halt another panic attack from her

"Okay so I might not always catch you, but I'll be here to break your fall at the very least" I stated as she finally gave me a genuine smile. "See, there's that gorgeous smile" I said with a grin of my own.

"I really don't think I can do it" she murmured once again.

"I'll go first then, yeah?" I asked before a confused look came to her face. "After getting the crash mat out, no guarantee that I'll not completely botch this demonstration" I said before dragging said mat into position and then climbed to the top of the ladder slowly but surely and sat on the top looking down at her. "See, its that simple" I yelled down as I could see she didn’t think it was anything of the sort.

"If you thought that was simple to think about doing, then you need your brain checked over" Kandis yelled back up at me.

"Funny, it's not the first time that someone has said that recently" I yelled, remembering an experience I wasn’t ready to face at that moment.

"What do you mean?" Kandis asked as I shook my head.

"Never mind… Just focus on how straightforward it is to get up here and stay up here" I yelled to her

"It looks about as straightforward as performing heart surgery with that blindfold on" she said, the same worried look on her face.

"Okay it might not be THAT simple but if you want us to walk out the winners then you need to do it" I tried to reason with her but it clearly wasn’t working the way I’d planned which was becoming a pattern recently.

"I know but…" she started to object as I smirked at her.

"This is the bit that's a little more complicated" I announced before leaping off with a moonsault and landing almost perfectly on the mat in front of Kandis who when I looked up at her was about ready to have a heart attack.

"Fuck!" she breathed as I got up and theatrically dusted myself off as Kandis actually smirked through the panic."Show-off!" she said as I chuckled to myself.

"Now it's your turn babe, one step at a time" I said in a calming tone before pointing to the top of the ladder.

"I can't do this Tommy" she exclaimed as she began shaking her head again.

I shake my head in disagreement. "You can" I stated as I noticed she could barely take her eyes from the ladders.

"I can't…" she repeated as I sighed and tilted her face so her eyes were once again looking into mine.

"You have to, for us" I exclaimed solemnly as it looked as if she was ready to cry from the fear that was all but crippling to her.

"It’s too much…" she finally said as I took a deep breath. I hadn’t realised just how much this would affect her when I first cooked up my idea.

"It'll not be enough if you don't do this. Just one step at a time. Think of those titles, Kandis. Think about how good it will be to hold them once again against all the odds. We're being forgotten about… After that match, they'll never forget us" I promised as I held both of her hands in mine.

She looked to the ladder and let out a sigh before she looked back at me. "Shit, I'm going to do this" she declared as I grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

She slowly walked over to the ladders and put her foot on the first rung, then grabbed hold of the nearest one to her hand. "One step at a time" I said to her as she looked over her shoulder at me and nodded, probably not trusting her voice at that moment.

"Fuck… Fuck, fuck… Fuck… Shit" Kandis was saying with every slow and steady step she made up the gargantuan ladder. Despite the seriousness of the situation I couldn’t help but look at the way her ass looked as she climbed and did my best to shake the filthy thoughts from my head…

"You're doing great… And looking great too from where I'm standing" I said, unable to stop myself from adding that last bit before it came tumbling from my mouth.

As soon as it had though, Kandis stopped her ascent though noticeably didn’t even turn her head. "Not the time Tommy!" she yelled at me as I winced.

"Sorry… You're doing great" I apologised as she then started to shake her head again when she was a quarter of the way up almost.

"I can't do this Tommy…" she once again shouted as I smiled even though she couldn’t see it.

"Could have fooled me" I yelled as even after she had said the words, her body had refused to abide by them and she was almost to the point I needed her to be at for the last bit of the training.

"Just a couple more steps babe" I encouraged her as she did exactly as I said before finally her limbs obeyed what I’d said. "Now turn around" I commanded as I braced myself for the inevitable reply.

"Are you crazy?!" she screamed as I did my best to keep my voice as calming and rational sounding as possible.

There was a slight shudder going through Kandis’ body as she clung on for dear life. "No… Just take it nice and steady" I said as once again her body started to do as I’d sad. Very slowly but surely, she had turned herself around and was now facing towards where both I and the crash mat were. "Now open your eyes" I exclaimed as at first she shook her head. Then slowly she opened them and I could see the panic immediately return to not just her eyes, but her whole face.

"Woah… I should have kept them shut!" Kandis cried out as her eyes were close to popping from her skull as she looked all around the hall we were in and then downwards as if she had forgotten where I was. As soon as her gaze found mine, I saw her features soften ever so slightly.

"Not bad to say you couldn't do it, huh?" I said, the pride clear in my voice.

For a few seconds, there was a smile on her face before it vanished and the wave of panic returned once more as her eyes once again darted all around and everywhere other than down. "Okay I got up here, now can I get down?" she pleaded with me.

Shaking my head I smirk slightly. "Jump" I stated simply as those gorgeous eyes of hers widened once again.

"You really are crazy" she said as I chuckled.

I just give her a shrug before smiling in the most reassuring way I could manage. "I prefer to think of it as a touch of mental instability" I exclaimed as I could hear the sigh from where I was stood.

"Whatever… I'm climbing back down" Kandis said as she started to slowly descend the ladder again, still at a snails pace but noticeably quicker than she had ascended.

Before she could get down too far, I halted her with my words. "No, you're going to jump down and into my arms" I said, impressed that she had actually stopped.

"You really have lost it!" Kandis yelled as I nodded, though not for the reason she probably thought.

"Yeah you're right… You should probably go down a few rungs just to be on the safe side" I said, seriously despite the situation. I wanted to make sure that I had every chance to catch her so it was best to be on the safe side huh? And she’d managed the bit that would prove to be invaluable during the match. Once she got to the top of the ladder and grabbed those belts, I’d go up and take her hand to guide her down step by step if necessary.

"Tommy, I'm a million feet in the air… Now's not the time to make jokes!" she shrieked, bringing me out of my reverie with a start.

"Who's joking?" I asked as Kandis’ head started its familiar move from left to right.

"I'm not jumping from up here, Tommy!" she declared as I stepped onto the mat and looked up at her.

"Ryan thinks he has this figured out. He says you won't go up the ladder. I said you can do it. Who was right?" I yelled to her, not wanting to sound harsh but perhaps an edge of aggression in what I was saying would do the trick!

"You… But-" she started as I cut her off before more objections could come from her mouth. Did she not realise just how incredible she was for getting to this point? She was kicking up a fuss about something that was all but inconsequential next to the feat that had gotten her up that ladder in the first place.

I shook my head before allowing my proud smile to come through. "But nothing. You got up that ladder even though no one else, yourself included thought it wouldn't happen. Now I'm telling you that you can do this babe… So do it! I believe in you!" I yelled up to her and held my hands outward.

I could see she was terrified as she did what I had suggested earlier and went down a couple of rungs on the ladder and took more than a couple of deep breaths before she was suddenly airborne! I was almost caught by surprise as she sailed straight towards me and I managed to ACTUALLY do as I promised despite not expecting her to jump without warning me as to when she was about to do it. I’d judged it almost right as her momentum took us from an upright position to a horizontal one on the mat as Kandis was breathing heavily, a grin on her face. "FUCK! I can't believe it Tommy! I did it!" she screamed with joy as she moved in to kiss me deeply.

When she finally came up for air, I grinned at her. "I'm so proud of you!"I breathed before she was immediately on me again, pulling my shirt open and causing the buttons to fly off in all directions. Man it must have been the adrenaline or something but she was a beast!

"Mmmm we might as well make use of this mat" she purred as she took her top off and then flung it behind her before our lips were pressed together again.

As her lips then moved to my neck and started to go downwards, I chuckled in between pleasurable gasps. "Damn what's gotten into you?" I managed to ask as her kisses had reached the top of my jeans and she had now moved so she could unbuckle my belt.

"You in a minute" is all she said as the belt had soon been removed. I smiled to myself and had my last coherent thought even as I subconsciously helped her take my jeans off.

The other teams thought they had this in the bag… They thought they were the ones to triumph and that Kandis was our handicap… When in reality she would be the one to take it all for us… And they didn’t suspect a thing...’
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK