Syren, Kandis, Adonis & Starr vs. Marshall, Kelsai Mason, Rice & Majors
Trios Tournament Buy-In

Winning teams will see their members fight each other, immediately after the eight-person tag match, to determine draft seeding to choose teams for Trios Tournament 2020; losing teams will need to rely on drafting or random draw to enter Trios Tournament 2020; Duration of the fatal four ways will determine who choose first between the winners.

Eight-person team (Trios): 4 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, January 25, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC Note: The team scene in this RP is meant to be part 2 of a collaborative team scene, but my schedule today means I have to post this now.

Enjoy!

Day of Infamy 2020
The Pirates of Michigan

Olek's smart, he can figure out the order of events.
OOC: Had Fun with This One, shows how vulnerable Peyton’s emotions are but a little fun will help. The LAST Scene is in Collaboration with Ace’s Rp, Jordan’s and Kelsai’s. Some Scenes skip around but read Ace first, Jordan second though her last scene is after all of Peyton’s. This one third and Kelsai’s last. Enjoy.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Peyton Rice Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: PeytonricePromo2m6wxte_zpsyecveks0.jpg]

(Click Title)

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|

OOC Note: Long story short, my RP was going to have a promo with it, but I had to bail a friend out of jail in another town today.  So instead, it's just the unformatted CD.

----------------------

//Of all of the things I've done in life, there's one thing that is certain.  When it comes to fighting, fighting with my family is something I have never enjoyed or embraced.  Whether it's fights with my wife over my stupidity with other women or my attitude at home, or my fights with my parents over how my actions don't show who I am, the fights just suck.  The worst part is when they're unavoidable, when they are basically another incoming train on a collision course, and impact is inevitable.  You know it's going to be painful.  You know it's going to have potential to be worse than it is probably going to actually end up.

Sadly, that's my mentality.

I'm someone who does, what in psychological terms is called, catastrophizing.  It means I always predict the worst about whatever is going on around me.  I don't expect anything less, or better, than the absolute shittiest outcome I could conceive in my head.  This isn't new for me.  I've always been this way.  I've always assumed the worst.  Whether it is personal or professional, I have always had that inkling of paranoia that leads me to believe that nothing good is coming of a situation.  Even though I try to focus on a much more positive outlook, after trying to take my own life, and realizing the stupidity of it, this is one demon that still haunts me.  Hell it's the demon that truly pushed me over the edge and pushed me into that darkness that I know still surrounds me.  And the fact that things have truly calmed down, and there aren't 14 different bad situations going on in my life at once, all of which I tried to talk about and handle simultaneously, creating this idea that I was a bona fide nutjob, gives me this eerie feeling that I'm simply in the eye of the hurricane.

I don't mean that figuratively either.  The way my mind is, right now, especially right now, I look up and I see a blue sky.  I see calmness.  I feel like things have been trending in a very positive direction with no drama, no feelings of regret, and enjoyment in life.  But all around me, with what I think the future could hold, I see a swirling cloud of black.  I see lightning.  I see winds.  I see chaos.  I see the unknown answers of if I'm truly going to feel it closing in, or if it will dissipate and this life of calm and normalcy will continue.  I don't like not knowing facts.  I don't like assuming the worst.  But it's what I do.

It's who I am...\\

.:: Since returning to SCW, Jake has been in a relatively good state of mind.  Minus feeling his demons after the World Title battle royal, in which case with help from Jordan he was able to put things in perspective.  Jake feels that his little sister has become a very rewarding addition to his life.  Others have seen this about him too, noting to oe another that Jake is seemingly more acting like his old self.  Jake feels it completely but doesn't know if it will last or if either of the two of them will.

He also fears playing second fiddle to a budding budding career.  He's effectively now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As he sits at home, he hears an unexpected knocking at the door, and someone walk right on in.  With that kind of immediate entry, Jake knows it's one of a very select few people.  As he continues doing whatever he's doing in his office, he creeps his eyes up to his eldest friend, Shawn Wright, standing there staring back at him with a smile on his face. ::.

Shawn Wright: What's up brotha?

.:: Jake takes a swig of bourbon. ::.

Jake Starr: Oh... You know... Life...

.:: Shawn walks into the room. ::.

Shawn Wright: Yeah, it can be a bitch sometimes if you let it.  But I know you don't need me to tell you that.

Jake Starr: I hear ya.

Shawn Wright: Mind if I sit for a bit?

Jake Starr: Do I ever?

Shawn Wright: Truth is I don't know much about where your head is at since the "event."  We haven't really talked about much, so I've kind of had to gauge what I could through Roeper.

Jake Starr: Part of that is my fault in keeping a distance from everyone, but she'd probably be a good resource to keep you informed.  As far as my headspace... Overall I've been OK, I think.  I had a little flashback, of sorts, at an arena, but Jordan basically told me to fuck off when I acted like I used to.  Honestly was kind of what I needed to hear.

Shawn Wright: Jesus, if that's all it took, Brandon and I could have fixed you years ago!

.:: Both chuckle. ::.

Shawn Wright: But seriously... I'm glad whatever she said resonated and got you grounded again.  She's seemed to really help you in that regard.

Jake Starr: Yeah.  It's been crazy, too.  To have a little sister, pretty much out of nowhere, and one that isn't afraid to assert her independence as well?  She's a strong girl.

Shawn Wright: But she seems to have an effect on you that has kept you a lot calmer, you know?  All of that drama you were dealing with before everything went down, you've either ignored it, or just said fuck it all.  You haven't let it stress you out like you were.  You also haven't brought any new stressors into your life.  So it's a good thing.

Jake Starr: Yeah...

//My friend... My oldest friend... A guy who I would entrust my life to... He wasn't a man of smalltalk.  I could tell my reclusiveness over the past couple of days had gotten enough attention that the cavalry was being sent in to try and find out what was on my mind.  I could tell he was trying to fish it out in a very generic way, and I didn't blame or fault him for it.  Why?  I brought it all on myself with my selfishness.  That whole group of people I know love me were going to constantly be hypervigilant, like they were our other "brother in blood" when he did a similar act of stupidity.\\

.:: Shawn can see that small talk isn't getting much of Jake to open up, so in true Shawn Wright fashion, he simply goes in for the direction line of questioning. ::.

Shawn Wright: So be honest with me, at least... What's going on inside your head?  I give you my word it doesn't go to anyone... Even Roxie, Brandon, Roeper, Thoren, anyone...

.:: Shawn shows his commitment by standing up and closing the office door, so if there were any prying ears, they wouldn't be able to hear.  He then goes back and sits down in front of Jake. ::.

Shawn Wright: So what's up...?

.:: Jake sighs. ::.

Jake Starr: Honestly, it's Jordan...

Shawn Wright: Oh please don't tell me you're falling in love with your sister now?

.:: Jake chuckles. ::.

Jake Starr: Sorry no Luke and Leia kissy-face moments here... No I'm worried about Sunday, honestly.

Shawn Wright: Sunday?

Jake Starr: Yeah.  See, since I came back, we've either been distant from one another, or fighting side by side.  Sunday, it's the first time we stand across the ring from one another.

Shawn Wright: So, you're point?

Jake Starr: She's family, dude!

Shawn Wright:And?  David is/was/maybe still is, family... Tommy is family... Brandon and I, we're definitely family... You've stood across from all of us in the ring at some point, and we're all still around!

Jake Starr: That was different...

Shawn Wright: Ok, how?

Jake Starr: Be... Bec... Dude, she's my little sister...

//I really didn't know how else to explain the fact that I knew I would be uncomfortable competing against my sister.  The fact is, we'd both want the advantages that doming in first would entail.  The fact is she came to me to even ask permission to be here and I encouraged it.  I encouraged her to create her own legacy here and fight for her name and herself.  She's been doing that all along, even when we've worked together.  She's been making her name for herself, and here I am, now competing for the same thing.  I don't know how to handle this one.  With guys it was easy because while they felt "related," in the end we weren't.  This is my flesh and blood.  This is where, in a sense, my loyalty is being pushed to an ultimate boundary that I didn't know i had.\\

.:: Shawn continues to get a little frustrated. ::.

Shawn Wright: So... Is she not a professional?  Does she not realize that sometimes your friends, OR YOUR FAMILY, sometimes stand between you and a dream?

Jake Starr: That's the problem I don't know.  I don't know how she's going to take me being willing to use everything in my power to kick ass and try to win.  I don't know how I'll react if and when it turns out we stand across from one another.  Hell I worry she feels like she won't be able to go at it 100% because it's me on the other side, and I don't want her selling herself short, either.

Shawn Wright: Answer me this... What did you tell her when she approached you that day?  What did you tell me you told her, at least?

Jake Starr: It was the same thing...

Shawn Wright: Well what was it?

Jake Starr: I know what I said, Shawn...

Shawn Wright: I know you do... You told her to forget you exist and forge her path.  You told her to be Jordan Majors, and not the little sister of Jake Starr.  You said to pretend that relationship wasn't there and to do her own thing.  What has she done?  She's made you, and your whole family, fucking proud because she hasn't held back.  She's forged ahead, and the two of you kept a distance to keep her desires met.  You didn't show back up, and say, "Hey Sis, I'm back!"  No, you both continued to do your own thing until the time came where you had to step out of the shadows.  You showed her professional and personal respect.  You don't think she has that in her to do, too?

Jake Starr: I know she does...

Shawn Wright: Then expect her to try and take your fucking head off, and be ready to do the same.  This is a moment for you two to show one another that you can put personal feelings aside, handle your professional business, and do just like we all did, and move forward.  Hell, she wins, she could still draft you, from what I understand.  Same for you.  You could always draft her.  The fact is, you told her to never let you or your name hold her back.  If she comes at you full steam, you know she's heeding your words.  If she doesn't, you take the fight to her and show her you're willing to treat her as an equal.

Jake Starr: But... Shawn it's not that easy.  For years I've known about her, and never gotten to be there for her.  She had this shitty life, and had I not basically stayed in the shadows, maybe I could have done something to make it less difficult or painful for her.  I could have been the big brother she needed...

Shawn Wright: And then would she be the same person she is now?  Would she be this hard-nosed, badass, who could fight her own battles?  Or would she need big brother at all times?  The Trios is a moment to be selfish, man.  Everyone takes advantage.  Hell, you, Ace, and Gable couldn't stand one another but you realized if you put it all aside and were selfish together you could win.  Same with you and Syren and... Who else was there?

Jake Starr: Fuck I don't remember...

Shawn Wright: ... But you put everything aside for business.  Jordan is going to do that, you have to do it too.  You have to be Jake Starr, she has to be Jordan Majors, and you two have to fight to get the chance to draft your team for the Trios.  Besides, man... You've wanted a moment to shine again.  You've wanted a moment to be the grizzled veteran who can still run with the young guns.  And think about this... You win a Trios contract, what does Jake Starr do?

Jake Starr: Gets greedy...

Shawn Wright: He shocks the world.  And you are going to have to really one-up yourself from that Chamber clusterfuck you did.  But first... You gotta fight this team and you gotta take it seriously.  I get that you feel guilty.  I get that you want to be this big brother and make up for the years you weren't there.  She feels it, too.  You two already act like a well-oiled brother/sister duo.

Jake Starr: I just don't want to fuck that up...

//Therein lies my deepest fear.  I fear of losing my sister due to competition.  Why?  Because we've never competed for the same thing before in our lives.  We've never had to put our relationship to the side for business and I don't know if I can.  I couldn't decide if it would be worth it, and to this moment have my doubts.  I also don't know if I'm over analyzing everything, if I'm just thinking about it in the wrong manner, or if I am just worried because this will be the first time I truly am trying to take something of value, for myself, from someone who is legitimately my flesh and blood.\\

Shawn Wright: Jake... This is fucking BUSINESS.  Treat it like Venus and Serena Williams.  They play against one another in tennis.  They both try to win.  But... One wins, one loses.  They are still sisters and still love one another.  You and your sibling just happen to engage in violence before loving one another again.  And be honest... What would Jordan say if she were here?

Jake Starr: Probably something along the lines of, "quit being a baby, and fight like a man..."

Shawn Wright: She's still nicer than me, then... I'd have called you a whiny bitch...

Jake Starr: I figured...

Shawn Wright: Trust me... You both got this.  Everything is going to be fine in the end.  Hell, I honestly think you'll have a new found respect for one another's skill sets once this whole thing is in your rear view mirror.  That's what happened with you, Brandon, and myself.  We all grew to respect one another more, and assist with each other's strengths and weaknesses.  You two could use this in the same manner, if you ask me.

Jake Starr: I hope so...

Shawn Wright: I know so, brotha... Now... How about you and I grab Brandon, and we go out for a night?  Get you to let loose a little before you have to get down to business?  You game?

Jake Starr: Eh...

Shawn Wright: Good... Get your jacket... By the way, where is Jordan?  She off training on her own?

Jake Starr: Last text I got was something about getting dick slapped and I kind of stopped reading...

Shawn Wright: Well that sounds like a first for her... And if she's with Ace, we know he's in hog heaven...

Jake Starr: Be sure to check the stock price on KY tonight and you'll know...

.:: Jake grabs his jacket reluctantly, and follows Shawn out to get Brandon, and the duo decide to try and give Jake a good time tonight at their expense.  The three hadn't been out together since Jake's suicide attempt, and the goal is to signal another step toward normalcy for everyone. ::.

//I still don't know what to think.  He sounded right about everything.  And yeah, time out with the boys was something that did get my mind off of everything for a period of time, but reality has sunk back in.  The realization that in just days I'll be trying to effectively be more selfish than my little sister, and take a special moment out of her hands awaits.  It is unavoidable.  It's going to be unpredictable.  I want to believe I can be businesslike and pretend she's just an equal for those minutes we're in competition.  I also want to believe that when the dust settles nothing will have changed.  I guess all I can do is wait and see... And hope...\\
OOC: This should be read after Tommy's RP for it to make sense, as the whole thing takes place after the events in his. Looking forward to where this arc is gonna go.
-------------------------

A Day of Infamy
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
Looking For Our Place

Hello! Hello! Hello!

So as I sit here thinking to myself where I should begin talking about with all of you since the last time I talked with all of you, which was only four days ago on Tuesday before Breakdown, I start to think about what has changed since that time on Tuesday, I mean can any of you think of anything that I should be talking about?

Oh yeah, so I went out to the ring on Breakdown and I got this really cool looking SCW Television Championship belt! Let me tell you, it wasn’t easy either, not that I ever expected it to be easy going up against an icon like Katie Steward, who by the way I need to say thank you to right now. Because last time I was talking to you I challenged Katie to be the very best Katie that she could be, to tell her sisters to let she and I settle this in Detroit in the ring the way they didn’t allow to happen in Cleveland, and well I don’t know if she actually talked to her sisters or not, I can tell you I definitely got the very best Katie I have faced so far. Does it make the fact that I was still able to overcome her, and come out victorious even sweeter? Without question it does, because I know now no matter what anyone might try and say about it, I came out to the ring and I earned this SCW Television Championship. I want to thank all of you fans to, because even when it looked like I was finished Wednesday night, I did hear all of you cheering for me, and yes that did help me to pull through, so thank you.

Now, how do I elevate this belt now that I have earned it?

That’s something that I have been looking back on the first meeting that Victor and I have had with an adoption agency recently, because in essence that is what we want to do for any child that could possibly be placed with us, elevate the quality of their life.

But just like it wasn’t for me Wednesday night, it doesn’t look like this is going to be easy for us either…

ABL Adoptions
New Orleans, Louisiana
Monday, January 13, 2020
2 pm

"Mr. and Mrs. Mason, it it so nice to meet you. Won' t you both please step inside over here to my office?"

Automatically though I didn't say anything right away, I just didn't like that man, not one little bit. I am sure that Victor could tell that something was wrong though, because he could feel me gripping his hand harder at his side. As we are walking toward Mr. Santos' office, Victor takes the lead for us in the conversation, so I won't have to. God, I really do love my husband.

Victor: Nice to meet you too, Mr. Santos. Please sir, call me Victor, and this is my wife, Kelsai.

I just look up at him and offer a smile, because what I really wanted to do as we stepped into his office and sat down at two chairs on one side of what must be his desk. Meanwhile, Mr. Santos shuts the door to his office, before taking his seat across from Victor and I at his desk, which automatically gives him an advantage here speaking with us.

Kelsai: It is very nice to meet you, Mr. Santos
Mr. Santos: Yes, I must say that the two of you, Victor and Kelsai, do present one of the more......interesting…. cases that have ever crossed my desk in my seven years at LDS Family Services.

Interesting? Yeah, I really don't trust this man more and more with each passing minute. I grip Victor's hand tighter.

Victor: Interesting how so?

Kelsai: Obviously, I would think that financially there wouldn't be an issue with the two of us adopting a baby, right?

Mr. Santos: Oh no, not all Kelsai. The two of represent perfect candidates financially, no doubt. Second to none really.

Victor: So, what are the issue you would like to discuss then, because did say that our case was one of the more interesting cases you have had since working here.

I am watching his eyes and saying nothing. One you are trying to figure what an opponent is thinking in a wrestling match, you watch their eyes. Trust me when I tell all of you that this man even as eyes shift back and forth from side to side that he is our opponent, Mr. shifty eyes.

Mr. Santos: Right, there are somethings that I would like to discuss with two of you, just so I can get a better idea of where we are in the adoption process mentally moving forward.

Kelsai: Excuse me Mr. Santos, but I am not sure that I understand, there are questions as to whether or not Victor and I are ready to become parents, mentally?

Mr. Santos: Well now when put it that way, it sounds so much more awful than it really is, Kelsai.

Victor: And yet that is what you said, word for word, so mentally what is the problem with Kelsai and or I that you need to discuss further.

Yes, let him have it Victor! How dare he speak to us in such a manner. Would our mental capacities leave a baby in danger if left in our care? I think not!

Mr. Santos: All I am saying here is looking over your initial application here, there were some questions that needed to be addressed before we get further into the process.

Kelsai: So why didn't you just come right out and say that rather than making the two of us feel like we are unfit mentally to become parents?

Mr. Santos: My mistake, I am sorry, and I won't let it happen again. Yeah, I just bet you won't let it happen again.

Why do I tend not to believe that as he is looking at his computer, no doubt trying to decide how best to insult the two of us next.

Mr. Santos: So, looking at your application, it says here that the two of you are coming upon your two-year wedding anniversary, is that correct?

Victor: Our anniversary is the 28th of this month, yes.

Kelsai: Two days before my birthday. I believe that I never could have imagined getting a better birthday present than marrying Victor. Whether it sounds corny or not, we love each other more and more with each passing day, and now we are looking to pass that love unto a baby also.

Mr. Santos: That I think is a really beautiful thing that the two of you want to do. Nothing builds a stronger foundation for a child than love. So just going over this application again, how long had the two of you known each other before you were married?

You, have got to be kidding me? This guy is worse than my Daddy, and I didn't think that there was a worse interrogator in the world than him.

Victor: We got married on the third day that we knew each other and have been extremely happy and in love ever since for nearly two years.

I swear, I couldn’t possibly love this man any more than what I do right now. It takes my breath away a little bit more all of the time.

Mr. Santos: And I don’t doubt that for one single minute, so believe me when I tell you that I want to do everything in my power to help the two of you tell your grandchildren this story someday. But, don’t you think that you two may have gotten married a little too soon doing it in just three days?

I swear, I couldn’t possibly loathe this man any more than what I do right now. I wish that I could take his breath away a little more all of the time.

Kelsai: Well just like we told my parents when the two of them questioned us about this, when you are in love and you just know that it is going to last forever, why wait?

Mr. Santos: I understand what you are saying Kelsai, but what concerns me as someone that sits on a committee decided whether or not couples like yourselves are viable candidates to have a child placed with them is, when spend such little time making life choices, how then would you explain that to your child later on in life, and would the child grow with the same ideals?

Victor: I would sincerely hope Mr. Santos that any child that we raised would realize the value of love no matter how quickly that you realize that are in love unlike any of you children might learn from you.

Mr. Santos: I am not married Victor, and I currently do not have any children.

I couldn’t help myself, and I rolled my eyes straight to the ceiling.

Kelsai: Figures. Next you are going to tell us that the you have questions about are character because we are hard working people that each have jobs with reputable companies that we don’t have enough time to take care of a baby properly.

[color=deeppink]I could have swore that I just saw this man get his back when I was speaking a few minutes ago, and I he did so help me, I am about to do something that is totally unlike me.

Mr. Santos: Actually now that you brought it up, I do have some questions about how the child would be raised Kelsai. With you on the road with not one but two global companies I am certain that you are on the road all of the time. So what is the plan for watching the child while you are on the road? Victor, are you going to retire and become a stay-at-home Dad, and that would still basically make you what would amount to a single Dad half of the time with Kelsai on the road constantly.

I am furious, this man does not need to be treating me like this. As I look over to Victor, however as I am about to cry, I quickly realize that I am not the only one who is angry. I am almost lifted up off the ground by Victor as the two of us now standing in front of Mr. Santos’ desk.

Victor: Mr. Santos, I can take a lot of things as I have a very long fuse and it takes a lot together me upset. But one thing I will not tolerate is someone being disrespectful to my wife. We have a list of eight adoption agencies that we are going to be seeing, but I can tell you now that we are DONE here. Good day, sir!

In a flash, we are leaving the adoption agency, after my husband has slammed the door to Mr. Santos door. I look up at Victor, swelling with pride while looking at my husband, but also having questions.

Kelsai: Victor, I think he was an obnoxious jerk, but I think he might have brought some valid points too.

Victor: It doesn’t matter. He will not talk to my wife like that. The only reasons he was not picking himself up off the ground when we left is I will not hit him in a place where a child might have walked in, something that I know wouldn’t sat right with you.

My husband is standing up for me. As the two of us are now in the parking lot headed back to the car, who am I to argue?

The Walk of the Cock

One of the greatest things that has come out of the Trios Tournament Buy-In match this Sunday is that I feel like all of the members of the team that I am proud to be a part of come Sunday have really bonded with each other. I have a feeling that those bonds are so strong that win or lose Ace, Peyton and Jordan are going to not just be co-workers but friends for years to come.

Which is why it's a good thing that I didn't foul this up like I almost did....

Chicago’s West Side
January 24th, 2020

We are riding back from where that barbaric display took place and we have had such a good time together the four of us and even Asher but nobody really wants to talk. I am hoping that I didn't mess up the bond that we created, but I also realize that something had to be done about the way those chickens were being treated.

A SHORT TIME EARLIER...

Peyton: What are they doing?

Ace: Setting up for the main attraction.

Peyton: What is the main Attraction, Ace?

All he does is smile, as two men bring out cages, her eyes widen, Kelsai slowly makes her way over as does Asher and Jordan, they start collecting best and money as people scream who they want to win…

Peyton: ACE!?

Ace: What? You weren’t interested in dicks at the strip club, so how about a little cockfighting!?

Peyton: Oh my Go….

As Peyton finished her sentence, the two cocks were let loose and they began to fight. Peyton stood there watching in horror wondering how the hell did she ever get in this mess….

Just as Kelsai screamed while Ace cheered loudly.

Kelsai: Ace, what the freaking frack is going on here, and I swear if you tell me that those chickens are supposed to fight one another and nobody told me...

Ace: Alright then, it is settled, I am not going to tell you.

Peyton is just staring daggers right through Ace, and I am trying my damnedest not to look at him at all.

Peyton: To be fair, I don't believe that he told anybody about that Kelsai, unless he told Jordan, which I doubt.

Jordan: He didn't mention anything to me.

Ace: I could have told somebody about it, but I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone!

Kelsai: I know surprises Ace, and this is not a good surprise! Now if Victor and I were to here back from an adoption agency that we were being cleared to start placement for adopting a baby, THAT would be a good surprise! But this, this is n....

Ace interrupted me, how dare he when he has me all fired up!

Ace: Wait a minute, you and Victor are talking about having someone else children live with so you can care for them voluntarily?

Kelsai: Of course, that is called adoption Ace. I was adopted and now Victor and I are going to have a baby that we will adopt also.

Ace: (Under his breath) And people say that I am crazy...

Peyton: It's really a pretty standard thing to do, and quite admirable thing to do.

Jordan: For people that want children, sure.

I don't have anything to say to Ace right now that is not going to sound rude, so I look to his friend Jose to see if he can tell me what exactly is going on, because while I have heard of cock fighting in passing, I have never actually scene it so I don't know what it going on without some help.

Kelsai: So, what is going with these chickens anyway, Jose?

Jose: Real easy hermana. We will release the chickens from their cages and then we will watch as the fight to the death.

Kelsai: TO THE DEATH?!

Jose: Yes, until one chicken kills the other.

Kelsai: NO WAY JOSE!!

I had to think quickly. I knew that there was a very good chance that nobody was as fast as me, and so I made a decision. Running to where the chicken were located, I picked up their cages, ran outside before anyone could catch me and let the chickens go free!

Kelsai: Fly, fly, fly away!

Ace: Oh shit, Mother Teresa, what did you do?!

Kelsai: I let them go!

Ace: Lets get out of here, before they kill us.

I Will Get By With Some Help With My Friends

[color=deeppink]Growing up while I spent a good portion of my childhood in Seattle, Washington and I still call that place home overall, I also was around at other places, not the least of which was Chicago. As everyone is aware by now, my Daddy is the world-famous former wrestling megastar Dwayne Adamson, and I use to travel around the country with him since the time I was three-years-old, so I got to see a lot of the country in this way. One of the places that I like to visit the most with my Daddy was Chicago. There were so many places to visit in Chicago, whether it was Wrigley Field, Comiskey Park, Solider Field, Chicago Stadium or if you are like me and you just like going on a really tall building then Sears Tower might be the ticket for you. Are into sports or really high landmarks but you like sit down and have a meal instead? There are what feels like 1001 places to grab a bite to eat, especially if you are in the mood for some of that famous Chicago Style pizza.

Chicago had all of the places that you would want to be, including if you were a kid with a dream. In my case, I was a kid with a dream, and that dream was to one day be a world champion professional wrestler just like my Daddy. That meant that the place for me was the world-renowned Rosemont Horizon, home to some of the most historic professional wrestling matches that the world has ever seen. I remember there was this one event on February, 20, 1989 called the Chi-town Rumble where several people said that the main event match that night was part of a three match series that some people claim is the three best professional wrestling matches of all time. Although they have long since retired now, rest assured that people thought that the two men who competed against one another are two of the greatest competitors ever to step foot in the squared circle.

Now I do have to make a small confession right here and point out that no, I do not actually remember what has happened during the Chi-town Rumble based upon a first-person account. Seriously people, I am just 22 years-old, and so on February 20, 1989, it would be nearly another eight years before I would even be born. It would be another six years before my Daddy would make his in ring debut, but he is the one who told me all about the Chi-town Rumble, because watching that event was the first time that my Daddy realize that he wanted to be a professional wrestler. That just goes to shows you that Chicago has a special place in the hearts and minds of my family, which is also one more reason why that this Sunday is super important for me, when Supreme Championship Wrestling rolls into Chi-town for their huge event that I am lucky enough to be a part of called Dad of Infamy. Yes, it reminds a lot of people of World War 2, but that just the name I swear. Nobody is trying to kill anyone else during this event, at least not as far as I would know, because if they were I wish that somebody would tell me, because that know me would realize that I would want no part of that, and then maybe I could go talk to them or something.

It is called the Trios Tournament buy-in, and I am so excited to be a part of this match for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that fact that if the team I am a part of wins, then I am automatically qualified to be in the 2020 Trios Tournament. Of course, if we do win, then we also have to face each other for seedings for the Trios Tournament as we will be the captain of our Trios Tournament teams. If that happens, I will not be in the most enviable of positions as I will have to take on Jordan Majors, Peyton Rice and Ace Marshall, in a fatal four-way, but let’s not get to far ahead of ourselves alright?

Our team has a lot of work to do in this match first before we should even consider what would happen if the four of us had to face off against one another. Plus, I did get extremely lucky to even be put on a team in the first place, but also, I happen to like all three of my partners a great deal. Ace Marshall is our captain and though his motivation has been questioned by some people, but he has done a lot work bringing our team together, and he is a good part of the reason that this team really feels like a team now with the building exercises we have done at his insistence. In Ace we also have a 3-time SCW World Champion, so we have one person who has been to the mountain top multiple times. Therefore, despite fact that Ace is zany and unpredictable to a fault, I have been picking his brain as much as possible which although this can be a little bit dangerous at times, I am learning from him, and trying to become a better wrester.

Peyton Rice is a woman who I have infinite respect for, but more importantly she was my friend of mine before we were even placed on the same team for this all-important match up. The reigning SCW Rookie of the Year, Peyton is an excellent competitor with an awesome reign as the SCW Television Champion and the best way Peyton can be described is a star on the rise. I was fortunate enough last summer that on July 20, 2019 as the main event of the Rise to Greatness Pre-Show that got to challenge Peyton for the SCW Television Championship. No, I tried my very best to win that match as I always do, but Peyton retained the title and I became just one more part of that tremendous that I have mentioned before and me? I left that match knowing more about myself as both a wrestler and an entertainer something that I am always grateful for when it happens. Going into a match with the stakes being as high as what they are, I am glad that Peyton is on the same team as I am.

Jordan Majors is before anything else the girlfriend of my best friend Jaina Lancaster. To tell you the truth I am not really sure how Jordan feels about me, as we have just been getting to know each other, but I know that I really want that the two of us to be great friends because Jaina is so important to me, and I believe that we will be in time too. Jordan also made a splash at the SCW End of the Year Awards 2019, also picking up the award for the Star of Tomorrow. I have not had the opportunity to face Jordan yet, so if we do end up winning that Trios Tournament Buy-In match I will have to do some quick scouting of my tag team partner then so I will now what to look for in the fatal four-way, that yes I know I said I wasn’t going to talk about already. I just can’t help it though, I am just so excited by all of the possibilities that this match represents. I do know more anything that when Jordan and I do face each other in the ring it is going to be an incredible match, worthy of putting smiles on the faces of everyone in attendance, and making memories for all of the little girls the will be watching.

Really though, I did say that we should not be getting to far ahead of ourselves, because if we can’t beat the other team that we need to face first, then there is nothing left for us to talk about. So let’s focus on the other team that the four of us have to face, because let me tell you, regardless of how good I think the team that I am on can be, and that is pretty darn good, we still have to be at our very best Sunday night, because we have a huge task in front of us when we face Syren, Kandis, Derek Adonis, and Jake Starr. That is not one but two multiple time SCW World Champions, a former SCW World Tag Team Champion, and a two-time SCW Television Champion. I am just going to be honest with you right now and say that we could be at our very bests Sunday night, and we still might come out on the losing end. That how good that team we are facing is individually.

When I found out the competitors on the other team besides realize the monumental task that we have in front of us, I also knew immediately that I would be talking about Syren, and where do you begin with Syren? The Championships? Syren has been the SCW World Champion seven times, a record among everyone that is currently active in SCW, second only to Jason Zero’s ten times. She is also one half of a pretty decent tag team called Dark Fantasy with Ravyn Taylor. You may have heard of them when they were busy holding the SCW World Tag Team Champions for a record 602 days, or nearly two years if you are keeping score. Then there is also the reigns as the SCW Women’s Champion that do equal more than two years. Also, let’s not forget on that same night of July 20, 2019 when I faced Peyton that I was talking about earlier, Syren was making history yet again as she was being inducted into the SCW Hall of Fame.

In short, Syren is a legend, an icon and there is no doubt that she is still one of the best in the sport. I know that for me when I was growing up, I would marvel at the things she could do inside of the ring, many times trying to mimic what I had seen her do, and yes I agree, she does deserve to be in the SCW Hall of Fame. Despite all of this however, I am not going to just roll over and let Syren have this match, and neither will the rest of the team that I am a part of either. Yes, I have a world of respect for Syren and I admire a great deal all that she has accomplished in her career so far, but she will not be handed this match Sunday night on a silver platter, she is going to have to earn it. Sunday night will be the first time that I am going to step in the ring with you Syren, and I would be lying if I say when that happens there will not be butterflies in my stomach. But there will also be the biggest smile on my face, knowing that I am about to do something that I have wanted to do as a child, and personally I can’t wait.

In Kandis, you have one word that comes to mind, and despite the word that everyone figures that I mean but I don’t because I am not that kind of woman thank you very much, the word I am talking about here is potential. That is amazing when you consider that Kandis has already been an SCW World Tag Team Champion on one occasion, but that does make it any less true, Kandis has a ton of potential. I might be sleek and fast, but Kandis speed inside of the ring should not be understated either, because she is incredibly fast in her own right, besides being one of the strongest women in SCW and someone that can kick your head off of your shoulders in the blink of an eye. Just like Syren before her, I have not shared the privilege of being in the ring with Kandis so far, but when it does happen this Sunday night in Chicago you can expect the sparks will be flying for that because part of the future of SCW will be on display with that one.

Of all the people I could have faced in a match such as this one at Day of Infamy, whoever would have thought that I would be facing my friend Derek Adonis! Yes, I know a lot of people in general and women specifically would call Derek Adonis a friend, but that is just because that they don’t really know how to take him. Yes, some of his humor might be a touch how would you say, off color? But Derek is genuinely a really nice guy when you get to know him, and his wife Cookie is quite possibly the sweetest person I have met since coming to SCW, outside of people that I know consider my family. Beyond that, Derek is an accomplished wrestler as well, having won the SCW Television Championship twice, so that means I can’t expect that just because we are friends does mean I will not have to give it everything that I ever had in order to help our team if I am in the ring with Derek, Sunday. I just hope that he and Cookie will remember that I still love both of them even though I will also be doing what it takes to win once the bell rings, just like I know that Derek will be as well.

Then we have finally last but never least Jake Starr, never least for a variety of reason, not the least of which Jordan found out not to long ago that this SCW veteran is also her brother. I can’t imagine what that was like for either one of them, I only know if I found that one of my fellow SCW wrestlers was my sibling, that would just be something so excited to me. Then add in that this is Jake Starr, the Last of the Social Misfits, an SCW Supreme Champion, the only Supreme Champion in either of the two Trios Tournament Buy-In matches, how is that for experience for you? I can remember only just recently trying so damn hard to win my very first title, and here we have this guy who has won every won on them, and I could very well be locking up with him inside of the ring in just a little over a day? If you are wondering how I am supposed to match my experience with Jake’s the answer is quite simple really, I cannot. I just have to hope at this point in his career that he might have an issue keeping up with someone that’s as fast as me. One thing is for certain, it is going to be a privilege, if I do happen to get in the ring with Jake Sunday, the kind of thing that I will be telling my kids about one day, probably when I am no longer wrestling.

So that is the team that is scheduled to face the team I am on this Sunday, what a titantic clash it should be, right. Individually, they add up to one incredible task, but collectively is where I think that the tide in this match could turn in our favor, because while I haven’t been involved in a lot of tag team wrestling to this point in my career, I do know that in order to be successful as a team you need to have chemistry. I do know what the other team, Team Syren has in terms of team chemistry, but I do know that our team, Ace, Peyton, Jordan and myself have it in spades, in large part due to the team building excises that Ace had us take part in. Questionable as some of them were, I really feel like I can trust the rest of this team, and trust will be a very long way toward winning the match at an event like this Sunday’s. If we are able to be successful in the match, something that is a big if I might add, do even get me started on how I am going to prepare myself to be successful when my teammates become my next opponents, as I have already discussed just how good my teammates are inside of the squared circle.

This Sunday night is going to unquestionably be one of biggest challenges of my life, but after what I accomplished what I did winning the SCW Television Championship, my first championship of any kind as a professional wrestler I really do feel like for the first time the sky is the limit for me. To say the least, it has given me a new-found sense of confidence in what I do in the ring that I did not have before. More than anything else though one thing that remains undeniable, when I look out in that crowd and see all of you fans that will no doubt be cheering for me just like you always do, its then I will finally know that Chicago has…

LET LOVE IN!

And because of that I will realize that we in or lose Sunday night that….

KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU![/colors]