For all matches, 2 RP Limit per wrestler
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, February 15, 2020
https://glorybraddock.blogspot.com/2020/...ation.html
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: Well, here we go. First Helms rp posted since bringing him out of retirement and while it felt odd to be writing him again, it clicked instantly and I'm taking that as a good sign. Everything is dated so should be obvious when it takes place. As for reading order, mine or Matt's in any order but read both before the Ace rp, as ours are set at the same time, but Doug's rp follows on from both. Click the graphic at the end of the CD to access the promo. Good luck and enjoy!

[Image: helmsrp.png]

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
--->Team Glory<---
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Trio of a Kind"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens up in the basement inside Katie’s that’s she’s setup as her relaxation room. Though there isn’t any ambient music being played and the incense was burnt out a couple of hours ago. We see Katie laying down on her yoga mat and instead of yoga she does scrolls through the internet on her phone. Katie looks through social media doing her research on her Trios partners to see what she has to work with.}

{She scrolls through Tommy Valentines stuff pretty fast. She already knows him fairly too well. Then she moves on to her other partner. She looks through a few pictures and scrolls through the comments. Really though it’s just one comment written hundred of different ways focusing on certain asset.}

{Katie nods her head and thinks to herself. If this is what the thirsty fan boys want. Well Katie can show she has a something in common with her partner. Katie switches her phone to camera mode. She rolls over to her side and contours her body to get the right shot of her butt. She gets the angles perfect, she takes the picture and uploads it to instagram to satisfy the thirsty fans.}

{A few seconds later like magic, Katelyn Buehler walks into the room and she is on her photo and got Katie’s post.|

Katelyn Buehler: What a Goddess, Kate. This is a hot pic.

{Katelyn sudden outburst startles Katie as she wasn’t expecting her to walk on in on her. Katie rolls forward onto her stomach. Her arm clutching her chest and his phone gets burying into her chest where she hears the sound of a picture being taken.}

Katelyn Buheler: Oh nice and you didn’t forget about the girls, either.

{Katelyn smiles as she’s liking this side of Katie. Something a bit more fun for her liking. Katie closes her eyes feeling embarrassed that that just happened. Katie picks herself up off the ground.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn, did you need something?

Katelyn Buehler: I just wanted to see what you were doing. It looks like you were having some fun. What were you doing?

Katie Steward: I was just checking social media and looking up my partners for Trios Tournament. Since the fans seem to really like a certain someones features I thought I could show I’m on the same page as them. Join the Assablanca.

Katelyn Buehler: Well I think it works for you.

{Katelyn gives Katie a bit of a thumbs up. Katie gives gives her a bit of a nod and walks by her leaving the room as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens a few minutes later to Katie and Katelyn leaving the basement and walking back into the church.}

Katelyn Buehler: You were checking up on your partners?

Katie Steward: I was just curious. I know about Tommy. I’ve had a few matches against him in SCW. So teaming with him might be a bit strange, but I’m sure we can work together. As for Kandis, I’m not really familiar. Though now a little much looking through her social media. I just, I want to make this work and trios needs to be important to me. It can open some interesting doors. I want to be on the same page as my partners.

Katelyn Buehler: I don’t know, that doesn’t feel right. You trying to relate to your partners? If you were my trios partner I would be stroke to be teaming with you.

Katie Steward: Yes. I know, but I am the third wheel. A very vital and important wheel, but third wheel none the less and I need to show them that I their best asset and it’s not what I posted on social media or what everyone is interested what my partner has.

Katelyn Buehler: Although it’s not good either.

Katie Steward: Thank you, Katelyn.

{Katie and Katelyn leave the church together as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens back up at Katie Steward’s Church. Katie walks out to an empty church in her white and pink ring robe. She looks out at the empty row of pews and understands that church services are closed after her outburst the last time. Katie walks over to the first row and sits down in between two reserved spots.}

Katie Steward: The Trios Tournament. An opportunity like no other. People want it for so many reasons. A chance to become champion. A chance to main event the biggest show in SCW. A chance to give back to the wrestling world. Of course I am referring to The Goddess Challenge. (laughs) I really am an amazing person, but this isn’t about me and what I’ve done. This is about what I’m going to do. This is about Katie Steward getting what she wants. This is the true meaning of Trios. I bet everyone was shocked and confused when they watched me kick Ace’s ass on Breakdown. Everyone was probably questioning the meaning of life after that. You want to see Ace get his butt kicked. Though it was Katie Steward. I’m going to tell everyone right now what it means. That is just how far I’m willing to take this Trios. Ace, David and Glory. Glory has her early success, but she is not were near as good as I am. David, the deceiver along with Lucas Knight. He’s definitely going to feel the wrath of the Goddess. As for Ace, there is going to be a bible story in the Goddesses good book about him leading his team and they all end up drowning n the river he suppose to lead them across.

Katie Steward: I mean seriously. I know what will happen if I attempt to lead this team. I just goes to show how much I know about the current climate in SCW. They’re not going to trust me. I can say that I need this more than anything, but it just falls on death’s ears. I know exactly what’s going on. SCW is the reason why my faith is being tested. Why the Goddess has abandoned me? I need to be the one to lead this company out to greener pastures. I’m the only person smart enough to do. My ass might not be the one that people want, but it’s going to be the one that they follow.

Katie Steward: So while everyone prepares for the tournament. Everyone fills this heads with dreams of what they want to do with their winnings. They their dreams possibly coming true. For me, these winnings are going to be my faith returning and SCW has a whole will be better off. Because like everyone saw at end of Breakdown. Katie Steward is means business. (laughs) Katie Steward is business.

{Katie sits back in the pew and she looks up at the altar of her church and the strain glass windows. Katie’s mind if on her faith and her faith is what she needs for trios and no one is going to beat her. The scene and the episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
OOC: The development for this takes place before the events in Kandis rp, which will be fairly obvious if both are read. Good luck to all!

I'd turned up to my mother's house in a good mood. I intended to finally give her what she had been asking me for since I'd told her about Kandis… A chance to meet her. That all changed when I walked inside… "What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded to know as I looked at the smug face of Zeke Matthews, my former son in law and unfortunately the father to my adopted daughters son as soon I closed the door and turned around.

He smirked and gestured to himself with a mocking look on his stupid face. "Who me? I'm just here as a member of this family to see what the big deal is with you asking to meet Trish" Zeke exclaimed as he stepped aside and I brushed past him.

Without looking back at him as i stood in the hallway, i scoffed. "None of your business" I sneered as i peered through into the Lounge to see if my mother was there. She wasn't.

I turned back towards Zeke as he closed the door I'd just come through. "I beg to differ, as the father to Trisha's grandson, it's my business to make sure you don't endanger her" he said in a matter of fact way which instantly raised the hackles on the back of my neck.

Taking a step towards him, and noticing with satisfaction that he took a half step backwards. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I demanded to know as I looked him up and down.

"You're a loose cannon, Tommy and I wouldn't want things to get out of hand" Zeke said with a shrug as i then had to grit my teeth. Once again this prick was baiting me, i just knew it.

Clenching my fists, I glared at him. "I'm not sure if you've had a knock to the head or something, but this is my MOTHER we're talking about" I hissed as Zeke continued to look at me with a half smile; knowing exactly what he was doing.

The guy shrugged once again. "And? Your behaviour recently has given me cause for concern. Unprovoked violence and shacking up with a-" Zeke started to say before I was on him, knowing what kind of thing was going to spew from his mouth. A framed picture of yours truly, shook precariously on the wall as i pinned the fucker to it by his shoulders.

I had further satisfaction as I looked at the fear in his eyes as I held him there, my temper now starting to unravel. "Choose your words wisely Zeke. My mom isn't going to protect you from me breaking your face here and now" I growled as Zekes eyes looked as if they were about to pop from their sockets.

All of a sudden, the fear left them and he smirked. "What I was going to say is… You shacking up with a whore that I'm pretty sure I've banged a few times before" Zeke said, punctuating it with a chuckle.

I slammed him hard against the wall I was holding him against. "You REALLY don't know when to quit do you?" I exclaimed as the fear was back in his expression. Perfect.

"I'm not scared of you Tommy" Zeke stammered as it was my turn to smile before I used the element of surprise to toss him to the floor.

I had the red mist in my eyes as i mounted him and pinned him to the floor. "Really? How about now?" I yelled as I put my forearm to his throat.

Just like when I did a similar thing to him in his own home a while ago, Zeke started to splutter for breath. "Do… It… You… Are… Still… Hooking up… With… A chick… That's… Had more… Pricks... Than a… second hand dart board" he managed to gasp, even as his hands started to scrabble for grip on my arm to try and get it off his windpipe.

A grin now on my face, I shook my head. "You need to realise there are consequences to your actions!" i hissed before pressing down on his throat a little harder. Kandis wasn't there to show this pissant mercy so it was the perfect time to teach him a lesson,

Fate must have been feeling generous though as i felt a firm hand pull on my shoulder. "Tommy, let him go for crying out loud!" I was just about to shrug the hand off when I heard my mother's voice cut through the red haze and I allowed myself to be pulled away from Zeke.

The guy started spluttering as my mom held me at bay, but it wasn't long before he was rubbing his throat and then shooting me a sly smirk. The fucker must have known he would get bailed out before i could cave his face in. "Thanks Trish, I think someone is getting a bit cranky" Zeke said, brushing his jacket off and watching my mother hold me back from getting to him.

If looks could kill, the one my mom shot Zeke would have annihilated him as she turned to him and still managed to keep me at bay. "Cut it out Zeke! Go home and I'll call you later about taking Dorian to the zoo" she hissed at him before turning back to look… Or glare is a better word; at me.

Zeke looked over at me and smirked. "Fine! I'll see you later Trish" he said nonchalantly as I wanted to just hit him once, square in the face.

"See you later sweetheart" my mother said with a tiny bit of edge to her voice before Zeke made a swift exit and then I had her undivided attention… "What's gotten into you?!" she yelled as she finally stepped away from me.

If she had to ask, then she obviously hadn't been paying attention the last time we were all together and I'd almost killed him that time too. "He provokes me" I said simply as i shook my head, a sheepish look coming to my face as I could see the growing disapproval on hers.

Shaking her head with disbelief, my mom stared intently at me. "To the point you need to choke him on the floor?" she exclaimed harshly.

"In a nutshell, yeah" i said, feeling more like a spoiled brat now than a guy with a legitimate gripe.

She walked through to the Lounge area and i followed almost instinctively before she rounded on me and fixed me with that disapproving look again. "I didn't raise you to be a thug, Thomas!" she exclaimed disappointedly as i bowed my head.

It was then I began to think that there might be something wrong with me. Perhaps Kandis was right after all to have reacted the way I did with that punk outside the arena. God forbid Dawn fucking Lohan might have been right too… "I'm sorry" Is all I murmured as the thought I'd had began to truly take root.

I went over and slumped down on the sofa, shaking my head. "Never mind sorry, just make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again" my mom chided until she saw me sat on the sofa, then a frown crossed her face. "Tommy?" she murmured as she sat down next to me on the sofa.

I lift my head up and look at her, realising that I needed to ask her a question I'd been avoiding bringing up to her for a while. "I need to ask you something" I said softly.

A smile crops up in her face before she chuckled. "Well I know that, that's why you're here, right?" she asked as i managed a slight smile.

"Okay, I need to ask you two things then" I replied as the smile disappeared instantly from my face, which morphed into a solemn expression.

The amused look dropped from my mom's face as she looked at me. "This sounds serious. Let me go fix us up some lemonade and then we can talk" She declared before getting up and stroking my head.

"Okay mom" I murmured before going back inside my head. Zeke was a grade A prick, but had he deserved me going as far as I had? And that kid who'd insulted Kandis… Should I have turned the other cheek and taken her advice by walking away or leaving it to her? Never mind all the other things that had happened to me.

I was still thinking along those lines as my mother came back into the Lounge with a couple of glasses in her hands. "Here you are, some freshly made lemonade sweetheart" she declared as she held one of the glasses out to me.

"Thank you" I said, gratefully as I took a sip of the lemonade and sat cradling it in my lap.

I sat there in contemplative silence before mom put a hand on my arm. "Now talk to me, mister" she said firmly.

I took a deep breath and finally spoke the words I'd been mulling over in secret on and off for months. "Do you believe in bad genes?" i asked her softly.

For a while mom said nothing then smiled. "Like the ones you used to wear in that scary band you were in as a teenager?" she finally declared then chuckled.

Under any other circumstances, I'd have found it mildly amusing if not a corny play on words, but this wasn't like that. "Mom… I'm serious" I said, shaking my head slowly.

The smile left her face as she once again rested a hand on my arm. "Okay, okay… I was trying to lighten the situation as you look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders" Mom said with more than a little concern present both in her voice and on her face.

I didn't want her to be worried about me, but at the same time I wanted to know what she thought… If she rubbished the idea then I'd not say another word about it to anyone. Simple. "So do you? Like DNA and such" I said, adding that last bit to be as precise as possible.

My mother took a big sip of the lemonade, a frown then appeared on her face. "Its a rather odd question…" she stated before shaking her head and looking at me, obviously wanting me to continue.

Sighing, I tried to make the question as theoretical as possible despite the knowledge that she would probably pick up on what I was actually referring to straight away. "So say there's this guy and his dad was a complete douchecanoe, cheated on this guys mother and had another son…" I started explaining as i didn't get the chance to continue before my mom was finishing my thought.

"And you're wondering if this 'douchecanoe' passed some kind of trait to this other son as well as the son you are talking about?" she asked as I couldn't hide the surprise that she had connected the dots so quickly. Then again, perhaps the topic had played on her mind a few times though less 'me' orientated.

Clearing my throat as i regained my composure, i nodded slowly. "Erm… Yeah that's right. The other son was or maybe is still a complete lunatic, did some horrible things…" I continued, my voice devoid of much other than a weary resignation.

I didn't want to risk a look at her after what I'd said but I could imagine it wasn't a very nice sight. "And you're asking me if the first son could develop into a lunatic too?" my mom asked softly as i could tell she was struggling to remain composed.

"Yeah" i murmured as i slowly put the glass of lemonade on the table in front of us and then buried my head in my hands.

In the meantime, my mom was silent, probably wondering how to answer such a loaded question and quite obviously seeing through my weak facade. "Theoretically, this person would need to speak to an expert to get a definitive answer… But if I had to answer it in general from my opinion. I think it COULD be possible, but there are no guarantees with things like that" she declared, her voice suddenly sounding a lot more firm and there was a confidence behind her words that caused me to lift my head and look at her. I did my best to smile and to not say anything about the fact I could see she was clearly welling up from how her eyes looked.

"Thanks mom… Sorry for it getting a bit weird there. I'm just worried about a friend" i stated as she nodded and then grabbed my hand.

Mom then tilted my head so she was looking directly into my eyes. "Okay, well your friend is lucky to have someone like you watching his back" she said with a smile on her face then.

I wanted to believe it in that moment, I really did. "I don't know about that" Is all I could muster.

My mom grasped both of my hands with hers as she didn't let me break eye contact. "I do. You're a good man and one that has been raised to know right from wrong. You're doing everything you can to try and help this friend. He just needs to know there are people who care about him and will help" she said pointedly, the smile on her face growing.

Finally I nod, realising she was right and that the only thing making me think I was on my own was me. "I'm sure he knows, mom" i murmured before I reach for my glass of lemonade and drain half of it in one go.

Once again she squeezed my hands. "So… This other thing?" my mom said softly, obviously seeing how much it all was affecting me. This time I went with her attempt to lighten the mood.

"Huh?" I asked, having pretty much forgotten the actual reason I was there in the first place.

Mom chuckled slightly. "The other thing you wanted to talk about?" she inquired as i nodded and sat up straight.

"Oh yeah… I'm ready for you to meet Kandis" i said simply.

I almost jumped out of my skin when my mom gave out a shriek of sheer delight. "Really?! When?! I'll free up my schedule to meet the lady thats reined in my boy!" she exclaimed excitedly, clapping her hands together.

The excitement was obvious on her face and it was starting to become a bit contagious. I smirked as I observed her reaction. "Erm I have to ask Kandis first as I'm meeting her brother and thought I'd surprise her with an invite to meet you too" I said, pretty sure that Kandis wasn't going to turn the invitation down even though she knew some of the skeletons my family had in their collective closet.

"Exciting! Now I know that she has an… Exotic history, but I want you to know I don't care about any of that sweetheart!" mom said as the smirk disappeared and I frowned. Did she mean what I thought she meant?

I turned so I was facing her directly. "Wait, what?" I asked, feeling the irritation start to form in the pit of my stomach.

A matching frown to the one I had on my face started to form on my mother's face. "Zeke was talking to me about her a few days ago" she said, recovering her excited demeanor as she didn't even think about how Zeke was out of order speaking to MY mom about MY girlfriend!

Doing well to not start yelling, I took a deep breath. "Oh was he now?" I asked rhetorically, knowing full well that I should have expected that of the pathetic coward I hated to think that I brought into the family.

The mothers intuition must have kicked into high gear though as she put a calming hand on my forearm as i was already clenching and unclenching my fists. "Yes, but before you go off the deep end, it all doesn't matter. She's special to you, so she's special to me. Okay?" mom reassured me, as just like that my anger evaporated.

I surprised her with a hug and fought back random tears of relief that Zeke hadn't coloured my mom's opinion of Kandis before they had even met. "You're the best mom!" I exclaimed before letting her go and taking a sip of the lemonade that was nearly gone now.

As she looked at me doing my best to regain my composure, she laughed. "I know… So what's her favourite food?" my mom asked and suddenly my mind went blank.

"Erm…" I stammered as I tried to think if we had ever talked about all of the stuff like this that was normal in a relationship… And realised that I had no idea.

Mom cocked her head to the side, an amused look on her face. "Favourite dessert?" she asked as once again I tried to think of a moment, any one moment that we mentioned anything relating to desserts… Besides the time i squirted whipped cream all over her and licked it all off, i don't think we'd had THAT conversation either…

"Ah…" I said, struggling to think, but only knowing that the wild night with the whipped cream wasn't going to be brought up.

The amused look on her face intensified as she shook her head. "Allergies?" Mom tried as once again I couldn't think.

I flushed from the embarrassment of not knowing the answers to the questions I could answer in seconds with both Kirsten and even with Abby who had been one of the pickiest eaters in the universe. "Ummm…" i murmured as mom actually chuckled to herself.

"Tommy… You've been sharing a bed with this woman and you don't know such simple things? I want to whip up a culinary feast for my possible future daughter in law and-" my mother started as my eyes widened and I held my hand up to stop her instantly.

Shaking my head, I stared at her incredulously. "Woah there, cool your jets mom! This is just her meeting you, not an interview for marriage approval!" i exclaimed as she scoffed and shook her head.

A smile touched the corner of her mouth as she took my hand in hers once again. "I know that, but you know what I mean! I want her to feel like she's with family here!" my mom exclaimed intensely as she looked at me.

I placed my free hand on top of hers as I smiled. "She will love you as much as I do, I know it" I replied sincerely as I winked at her.

Hopefully a little more reassured now, she got to her feet and smiled down at me. "I hope so… Now why don't I fix us up some lunch and refill the lemonade, whilst you find out what i need to know from her?" Mom ordered more than asked as I nodded and she darted into the kitchen.

Smiling to myself, I took out my phone and speed dialed Kandis who picked up after a few rings." Hey beautiful… I have a random question… Well a few actually… " I stated as i sat back on the sofa and hoped that I didn't need a notepad to write down the answer to what I was about to ask...

+-+-+-+

It was D Day for Kandis and i as we were finally on the way to what i was hoping would be a meeting that was hopefully going to at least be as successful as the one I'd had with her brother a couple of weeks previously. From the corner of my eye I could see Kandis was getting more and more anxious as we got closer to my mom's place. She saw the signs I'd mentioned that directed to the area my mom lived in and I swore Kandis began to go paler still. "Okay now I'm nervous Tommy" she murmured as i put on my most reassuring smile. It had been a nerve jangling time for me just thinking about meeting her brother so I wasn't about to play down how she must have been feeling when we were all but moments away from meeting my mom.

I take a hand from the steering wheel and put it on her thigh. "No need to be nervous, mom will think you're as amazing as i think you are!" I exclaimed as I could sense more than see the smile on her face after my compliment.

"Thanks babe… But what if she doesn't? What if she's seen some of the things I've said and done?!" Kandis asked, starting to panic all over again as i slowed down for a set of traffic lights.

I'm able to turn to get now and I smile again as I shook my head. "She's not one to judge people like that, I promise" I replied as from the conversation I'd had with her after bringing up the topic of my mom meeting Kandis, she'd said as much. Thankfully, Zeke trying to interfere had failed miserably.

The nerves were still there from the look on Kandis' face but I could tell she wasn't on the verge of a breakdown now which was an improvement! "Okay… This outfit isn't too revealing is it?" she asked, looking down at herself as i took the moment to admire said outfit. She'd opted for wearing a pair of jeans and a green short sleeves top with just a hint of cleavage… Something that I knew was probably world's away from the more revealing outfits she tended to wear.

I smiled as i thought that she could have been wearing an oversized paper bag and I'd still think the same about how she looked. "You look perfect, though i don't think there's enough cleavage" i said, winking at her as she smirked but then shook her head.

"Tommy, I'm serious!" she exclaimed as we set off again from the lights and i took the last turn off before we got to mom's house.

Unable to stop myself from chuckling, I nodded "So am I!" I responded as once again I take a quick, appreciative look at her. "You do look perfect though, seriously" I added as i see her blush before turning my attention back to the road.

Kandis is quiet for a second, probably thinking about how to take the compliment. "Thanks… I'm not used to dressing so…" she stopped, unable to finish her sentence.

Grinning, I shrugged. "Reservedly?" I suggested as a way to finish the sentence.

She took a deep breath and then breathed out slowly. "I'm far too nervous to think about the right word so yeah we'll go with that" she finally replied as we finally got to our destination and I parked up before turning and looking at Kandis.

"Just be yourself babe, you're an amazing woman that's been through so much and come out the other side even stronger" I exclaimed as once again I saw her cheeks flush with colour before her composure was quickly back in place.

A sly smirk crossed her face before she spoke. "Are you looking for a quickie before we go in or something?" she asked in a sultry tone before running a hand up my inner thigh.

I laughed but didn't make any attempt to move her hand as she left it there. "In other circumstances I'd have taken you up on that but our last fuck is the reason we're cutting it fine right now" I said with a laugh, remembering the spur of the moment session we'd had as Kandis was asking my opinion of clothes she could wear for the upcoming event.

Teasingly, she stroked my crotch and then squeezed ever so slightly. "Worth it?" she breathed before smirking as i let out a gasp.

"Every second of it babe" I managed to say as she patted my crotch then finally moved her hand away.

A genuine smile crossed her face as she stared at me. "You definitely earned yourself an extra treat tonight" she said with a wink and i knew that she would deliver on that and then some!

I try not to think too much about it and only half succeed as I unbuckle my seat belt. "Oooo I'm already looking forward to it!" I murmured as Kandis followed suit and took off her seatbelt.

I reach over and grab her hand before squeezing it. "It'll be fine, i promise" I said, reiterating what I'd been pretty much telling her through the whole trip.

It looked as if she wasn't going to respond before she took in another deep breath through her nose then released it through her mouth. "I hope you're right" she stated as we got out if the car and started to make our way over to the house.

We were almost there when my phone rung. Looking at the caller ID I saw it was my mom and quickly answered, wondering if something serious had happened to her. "Mom? Everything okay?" I asked her, keeping any sort of panic from my voice and not jumping to any sort of conclusion.

Moms voice seemed normal though there was something about her tone that was concerning. "Yes sweetheart, well I think so…" she said, trailing off and setting my suspicions off just a little more.

Not wanting to do this song and dance when we were right on her doorstep, I sighed. "What's wrong? Look I'm sorry we are running late… Things got a little… Crazy" I said, looking at Kandis who smothered a chuckle with her hand.

My mother must not have even suspected the ambiguity behind my statement because she didn't even hesitate before responding. "Where are you?" she asked as my eyes narrowed with confusion.

"Walking to your door now" I replied, starting to get fed up of this dancing around whatever was going on.

There was a moments hesitation before mom responded. "Ah okay…" she said, trailing off as i took Kandis' hand and we resumed the short walk to the door.

"Mom… What is it?" I asked impatiently as we reached the door.

There was still a weird note in her voice as she finally seemed to want to answer. "I just wanted to give you the heads up that…" she started as i tried the door and it opened. Walking in, i see my mom stood there looking at us like the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights.

"Charlotte is here…" she finished as my daughter waggled her fingers at us in greeting and i sighed realising this was an unexpected wrinkle in how I imagined the meeting would go.

I noticed Charlotte give Kandis the blatant once over before fixing her gaze on me almost accusingly. "Hey dad… Fancy seeing you here at grandma's" she announced as once again her gaze went to Kandis who smiled politely under the scrutiny to her credit.

Ignoring the undertone to my outspoken daughters voice I look between the two women in front of us. "Hey mom… hey Charl" I declared as instantly mom did her thing, immediately walking over and hugging me before turning to look at Kandis.

I was grateful that mom didn't make the situation with our unexpected 'guest' appearing any more awkward. "And who is this beautiful woman you've brought with you?" she asked, her warm gaze on Kandis.

With an arm around Kandis, i smiled proudly as i gesture to her. "Mom… This is Kandis, my girlfriend" I announced, still feeling weird in a very good way about us putting an official title on what we had.

I then gestured to my mom. "Kandis this is my mother" I said as Kandis smiled then was surprised when my mother hugged her and then smiled.

"Call me Trish, sweetheart!" mom said as i could see Kandis was taken aback by my mother's way of greeting her,but didn't miss a beat as she smiled politely.

I smiled to myself, hoping that the tension would slowly disappear now initial contact had been all but made. "Okay, nice to meet you Trish" Kandis declared with a smile of her own.

Figuring I needed to address the elephant in the room… Figuratively of course; I turn to Charlotte who was stood with her arms folded looking at the introductions taking place in front of her "... And this is Charlotte, my daughter who I didn't expect to be here" I said, shooting her a warning glance, hoping she would take it on board and curb the spoilt brat attitude for an evening since she was there now. She gave Kandis a tight lipped smile, not saying anything as i took a deep breath. "Charlotte, this is Kandis-"  I started, attempting to finish the introductions, but Charlotte scoffed.

"Yeah, your girlfriend… I heard" she interrupted as mom turned to her wide eyed.

"Charlotte!" my mom exclaimed indignantly as i did my best to keep my composure now. It must have been difficult enough for Kandis to deal with this under normal circumstances, never mind if we started bickering!

Turning into the moody teenager she often transformed into when she was told off, Charlotte whirled to face mom. "What grandma? I had!" she whined as mom shook her head.

"Still! Manners don't cost anything!" my mother scolded her as i tried not to laugh as Charlotte pouted then turned to Kandis who looked like she didn't know what to do with herself.

Holding out her hand, Charlotte sighed in defeat. "Okay okay… Nice to meet you Kandis, dad has said a lot about you" she said, the smile on her face a little more convincing as Kandis shook the offered hand before casting me a sidelong glance.

Smiling politely, Kandis raised her eyebrows. "Oh has he now? All good I hope" she said, that sidelong gaze still on me.

Charlotte shrugged. "Meh, most of it" she said nonchalantly as i sighed and shook my head.

I needn't have worried about the comment going under the radar as once again my mom turned and looked at my daughter sharply. "Charlotte! Go get your father and our guest a drink from the kitchen!" she demanded as Charl's shoulders sagged a little. "Is orange juice okay?" my mom asked, directing it at Kandis more than me.

Immediately, Kandis nodded. "Thats fine thanks… Trish" she said, smiling gratefully as mom just looked pointedly at a sulky Charlotte who walked out to fix the drinks, leaving us stood there.

I looked at mom, the irritation at being blindsided by Charlotte turning up unannounced was clear on my face. "I'm SO sorry sweetheart!" she immediately said before I could get a single word in.

Trying not to get too angry, I shook my head and sighed. "It just slipped out, right?" I retorted as a sheepish look came to mom's face.

"She overheard us settling on a time and then tricked me into telling her about this evening by pretending she knew about it" My mom then explained as i realised that was definitely something Charlotte would do.

Even though I still wasn't thrilled at the fact my daughter was being so hostile, a hint of admiration for angling herself into the meeting started to trickle through. "Clever girl" I murmured as Kandis smiled to herself, probably thinking the same thing.

My mom was immediately shaking her head, still feeling a little upset that she'd been tricked by her granddaughter. "Devious more like, she must get it from Kirsten" she scoffed as i couldn't help but chuckle, mom hadn't blamed Kirsten for anything in a while and it felt almost like a throwback to the old times.

Wanting to avoid her feeling upset when it wasn't necessary now, i walked over and hugged her. "Mom, it's fine. Charl had to meet Kandis sometime, though it would have been nice for her to have let us know" i said with a smile as she looked between Kandis and i.

"We'll be okay right?" Mom asked as i was a little confused until I thought about it a bit more. She was thinking about the impression that all of this was having on Kandis.

My expression immediately softened as I put a hand on mom's shoulder and grinned. "Yeah… We'll be fine" i promised, as i was confident that with all the things that Kandis had been through, someone acting out like my haughty daughter was probably nothing to her.

And just as I was thinking along those lines, said daughter re-emerged from the kitchen holding two tall glasses of orange juice. "Orange juice as requested" she said, avoiding mom's gaze as she handed one to me, then the other to Kandis who thanked her graciously.

Mom smiled extra sweetly at Charlotte as she nodded. "Thank you sweetheart… Now why don't you all go sit in the Lounge whilst I finish up dinner" she then said as i nodded, thinking it would be a nice progression to help Kandis feel a bit more comfortable.

"Sounds good, I'll lead the way" I announced as i put my arm around Kandis and led her into the Lounge where we sat down on the sofa.

Charlotte wasn't far behind us as she pulled up one of the other chairs in the room so she was across from us. "So Kandis, are you a gold digger?" she asked as i almost choked on the sip of orange juice I'd just drank.

"CHARLOTTE!" I yelled angrily as I was slowly beginning to think that she was intentionally be rude and disrespectful for whatever reason.

In response, she cocked her head to the side and looked innocently at me. "What dad? Its a perfectly reasonable question!" Charlotte declared as i ran a hand down my cheek in exasperation.

Kandis squeezed my knee and smiled at me. "It's fine Tommy" she said, nodding as she spoke. She then turned to Charlotte, smile still intact. "No I'm not a gold digger. I have my own money and like it that way" she replied to the unnecessary question that had been thrown her way.

The look of shock on my daughters face was priceless as she just stared at Kandis before smirking. "Ooo I like that, tick one off the list" Charlotte exclaimed as she looked between the two of us.

The smile was still on Kandis' face, but it has definitely gotten smaller as i could sense she was feeling a little uneasy. "This sounds like some kind of interview…" she said to my daughter, letting her words trail off.

Charlotte once again stared at Kandis before shrugging. "Maybe it is…" she replied mysteriously as I frowned at her, my jaw clenching. My daughter must have noticed as much because after one glance at me, she chuckled and then shook her head. "... But not really, it's just that dad got reeled in by a bitch that pretended to love him, when all she was interested in was the fame and fortune being on his arm brought her" i felt a pang of hurt as Charlotte brought back the memories of Abby Jackson, one of Zoe Sperling's best friends.

Kandis looked at me with something that could have been a bit of pity before she turned to Charlotte and smiles once again. "I see… Well that's not me, i promise you." she declared as Charlotte seemed to have relaxed her rather aggressive stance on this conversation.

She nods and then smiled back at Kandis. "Good, I'm glad. Dad deserves to be with someone that cares about him as much as he cares about them" Charlotte then said and I felt the love for her overtake any sort of anger I'd been harbouring from her earlier behaviour.

"Oh and just so you know, I'm not looking for a stepmom-" she then added and that anger started filling right back up…

"What's wrong with you Charl!?" I almost yelled at her as she blinked in the face of my anger.

She held a hand up to me and shook her head with irritation. "Dad! If you weren't so eager to shut me down, you'd know i was just about to say that if things work out down the line…" Charlotte declared before holding up a hand in my direction again to stop me from speaking.

"Which I hope they do… Then I'd be open to us having a kinda sisterly kind of arrangement" she finally finished as i shook my head. What was wrong with her just having a normal chat to get to know Kandis?

I looked to Kandis and saw she seemed more amused by the whole thing which was better than her getting freaked out by the unnecessary comments. "Well that's fine by me I guess" she said with a shrug and polite smile.

Before Charlotte could wade in even more, i shook my head in Kandis' direction. "Look I'm really sorry for my daughters behaviour, she's not used to being civil to the women in my life" i said with a curt nod of my head in Charlotte's direction.

In return my daughter threw her hands up in the air. "Thats because they all treat you like dirt, dad!" she cried out with exasperation.

Up to that point, Kandis was looking between the two of us during the heated exchange, but as soon as Charlotte had finished speaking, Kandis took her moment to get a word in. "Hey, it's all good… Though I do have a question about the two of you" she asked as both Charlotte and I looked at one another, matching looks of intrigue on our faces.

I smiled and looked at Kandis. "Go ahead and ask anything" I said softly as she adjusted on the sofa next to me so she had a good view of both me and my daughter.

"So I was wondering, how did this happen? I mean you being father and daughter I mean" Kandis asked, the curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

Thinking it would be easier for me to tell the story, I took a deep breath. "Long story short, there was an accident -" I started but didn't get far before Charlotte leaned forward.

"Short story even shorter, my actual mom and dad were killed in a car crash, Tommy and Kirsten, his ex wife if you didn't know; took me in and adopted me eventually. I'm technically mom's niece too but who needs further complications?" Charlotte interrupted and I had to admit she covered all the bases pretty well.

Kandis nodded thoughtfully and then smiled. "Yeah who needs them. So even after you split up with your wife, the two of you were still close?" she asked, obviously directing the question at me.

I was a little taken aback by her asking such a question, as she hadn't really ever displayed any interest in my past. But this was good right? "Not exactly… Things got a bit strained for a while but that story can wait" i said, wanting to keep this little chat on topic with us all familiarising ourselves with each other.

Charlotte then took a deep breath as Kandus looked her way. "Yeah, I did some messed up things that I regret more than anything too, so that made things even more difficult for them. Let's just leave it at that" she said as i nodded. The normal kind of arguments and such that families have were one thing, but being brainwashed to the point that Charlotte attacked and brutalised her own mother? Definitely a conversation for later on in the relationship. The sullen look on Charl's face faded as she then sat up straight with a smile on her face. "So have you met my younger brother and sister yet?" she asked Kandis as I ran a hand through my hair. That could definitely be another difficult conversation to have with Kirsten given her opinion on my new 'friend'.

Kandis shook her head. "No I haven't, not yet" she stated, looking at me and smiling as she said the last two words.

I smirked as I looked across at Charlotte. "I'm trying to make this as painless as possible" I declared with a chuckle as they both shook their heads.

Charlotte then broke the brief silence with a sigh. "I guess me turning up and going all Spanish Inquisition on you hasn't been as relaxing as dad probably promised you, huh?" she said to Kandis apologetically and I couldn't help but smile at the thought that perhaps there was more humility in Charl than I thought.

Kandis waved a dismissive hand towards Charlotte and smiled. "It's okay, I've got nothing to hide and I really like your dad. It's that simple" she declared, smiling almost shyly at me as i have to admit I blushed from the sheer no nonsense approach she'd taken with her response.

In the meantime, Charlotte had been looking between the two of us and after seeing me blush, had almost cooed with delight. "Awww that's adorable! I wish i had someone like that!" she gushed as i couldn't help but grin.

Then the grin faltered as Kandis smirked knowingly. "Maybe there's someone closer than you think who's up to the job" she suddenly said mysteriously as i frowned.

"Huh?" was all Charlotte could say as she was as clearly perplexed as i was.

Unable to not vocalise my confusion I look at her. "What are you talking about Kandis?" I asked Kandis as she suddenly shrugged though the smirk hadn't left her face. Not completely anyway.

Kandis shrugged a little TOO casually as i looked at her questioningly. "I'm just saying that there might be someone out there that could like you as much as I like Tommy… And treat you as good as Tommy treats me" she said, deliberately focusing on Charlotte who seemed to be caught between excitement and the curiosity to know what Kandis was talking about.

Charlotte pointed at Kandis accusingly. "You know something don't you?" she declared, more than asked.

Kandis smirked once more as i was truly lost now. I figured we told each other practically everything and yet I had no idea where she was going with her bold claim. "I'm not saying anything" she said with a shrug.

My daughter was almost literally on the edge of her seat as she glared at Kandis. "Now I NEED to know!" she all but shouted as I had to admit, I would have quite liked to know too.

Alas it wasn't to be, as my mother chose that moment to walk into the Lounge. "So how are we getting along? Dinner shouldn't be too much longer now" she said as she sat on the remaining chair in the room and looked between the three of us curiously.

I smiled even as I shook my head slowly. "We're getting along great mom, besides Charlotte interrogating Kandis" I said sarcastically.

Expecting mom to lecture my daughter again, I'm shocked when she actually smiles. "Well it's only fair I get my turn then seeing as my granddaughter has!" she announced as i stared wide eyed at her.

"Mom…" I said as i looked at her in disbelief.

She shook her head as she held a hand out to me, stopping anything else from spouting forth. "Relax! It's only going to be the normal kind of questions" she promised me with a sly grin.

I shrugged as i knew I'd been defeated soundly. "Great" I murmured as i then shook my head.

Mom clapped her hands together with finality. "So Kandis, how did you meet my son?" she asked Kandis who did look relieved at the easy question.

Kandis smiled, presumably at the mental trip down memory lane. "We kinda worked together for a little while before we… Got to know each other" she said as mom nodded.

My mother grinned and didn't miss a beat before going into her next question. "Who approached who?" she asked immediately.

Kandis seemed surprised at how eager my mom was to get all the details but if it bothered her at all, she hid it well. "Well Tommy kinda approached me in a fashion" she explained as that piqued my mother's interest even more from how it seemed to further perk her up.

"Oh? In a fashion? I'm intrigued now" my mom said as i felt like I needed to interrupt this gossip session happening right in front of me.

I sighed and looked at my mom wearily, just hoping that we'd be saved any moment by the dinner bell. "You don't need to know every detail mom" i said as she barely even acknowledged me.

To make it worse, mom casually turned to me and pressed a finger to her lips. "Let the adults talk sweetie" she said as i caught Kandis smirking a little, which was good on one hand but irritating on the other.

"Wha?" I managed to get out as i looked at Charlotte who was silent for a change. She caught me looking over at her and then shrugged. She clearly had no desire to interrupt either apparently.

After I'd so rudely interrupted question time, I expected there to be a lapse in the conversation but when it was clear I wasn't going to say anything else, Kandis answered my mom's question as if I wasn't even there. "So he tagged me on Twitter as his 'Woman Crush'" Kandis answered as mom nodded. That surprised me as i expected her to be technologically illiterate still from the last time I'd tried and failed to explain Twitter.

As if mom has sensed my confusion, her response to Kandis cleared up what I was thinking. "Now if we'd had this conversation even six months ago I wouldn't have had a clue about anything social media related, but Charlotte has done a good job dragging me up to date with these things. So what happened then?" she said, obviously still not satisfied with the low down.

I ran a hand through my hair again, just wanting this to be over. "Mom…" i groaned as this time, I wasn't acknowledged AT ALL. In fact, Kandis' response was instant.

"We flirted a little on Twitter and then Tommy extended an invitation for us to meet up and he'd bring Tequila. It was a fun back and forth so I went along with it. I didn't expect Tommy to actually follow up on his invitation" Kandis said, clearly warming up to my mother who was probably also glad for a new ear to talk off.

Finally remembering I was there it would seem, mom looked briefly at me before looking at Kandis again. "I can guess how that night ended up, I'll spare Tommy the blushes" she giggled as i breathed a sigh of relief, the last thing I wanted was my girlfriend to be talking about us having sex with both my mom and daughter in the room.

Kandis smiled and nodded. "Yeah… And then SCW kinda got wind of us meeting up and decided to throw us together as a team… Which brought us closer… And I guess that brings us to now" she concluded as i figured that would put a stop to the questions…

But wouldn't you know it, i was wrong again. "So it was a casual thing to start with?" Mom asked as Kandis nodded immediately.

"Yeah, just a bit of fun until we both realised we enjoyed spending time together more than we wanted to admit to each other" Kandis exclaimed as i figured that I might as well try and at least contribute to this part.

Smiling at Kandis, I took the cue from her after she mentioned that weird point when we started to REALLY enjoy spending time together. "I was a wreck for weeks, thinking that Kandis would ditch me if she found out I had started to feel more for her than… You know, lust" I stated as i felt Kandis' gaze on me once more.

"And all the while I was starting to see Tommy as more than just a 'friend with benefits', something that's NEVER happened to me before which was scary!" Kandis then admitted as i could see she had struck a definite chord with both mom and Charlotte.

"Thats so romantic!" Mom cooed as i looked at her incredulously.

"Mom, chill out!" I exclaimed as she shook her head in my direction.

After smiling once again at Kandis she turned her focus on me. "I'm just happy that you've found someone like Kandis who makes you smile more than you have in a long time!" Mom declared with the tone of her voice backing up the statement.

"Yeah, she does" I said, automatically turning to look at Kandis who was gazing at me already.

The corner of her mouth had twisted up into a genuine smile now as she put her hand on mine. "You make me smile so much too" Kandis murmured as a grin broke out on my face.

It was then that Charl made her presence known once again by making a gagging gesture. I looked at her to see she was miming sticking two fingers down her throat. "I hope you're not going to make out in front of us like you do on television…" she declared as mom's eyes instantly narrowed.

"What?" Mom asked, the tone of her voice now changing for what i could imagine was the worse.

I didn't get a chance to play down the uncalled for, yet completely accurate statement my daughter had made before she was there with the metaphorical big wooden spoon once again. "Totally, grandma… It's horrific" she said, sticking her tongue out at us as Kandis was chuckling, but I found it less than amusing.

"Hey, I'm still your dad!" I reminded Charlotte as she shrugged and grinned at me.

"And I'm still grossed out by you guys humping all the time. You guys are good together and all that but don't expect me to be okay with ANY of that other stuff, yeah?" she retorted as i sighed, knowing this was what I got for helping to raise a wayward teenager to be a strong minded and opinionated woman.

Figuring I'd shut her down on the topic, I held my hand up in the air. "Look, first of all… we're not going to make out in front of you two… Secondly, I'm going to take what you said as a compliment, a weird one; but a compliment nonetheless… And third… Let's talk about something else. Where's Gadwin, mom?" I asked, turning my attention to her as I posed the question.

"Oh he had to work late sweetheart but he said he will trust my judgement and meet Kandis face to face as soon as he can" she replied as i nodded slowly. I got the feeling he probably wanted it to be a less intimidating affair for us as opposed to work commitments, but who knows?

Seeing the clueless look on Kandis' face I figured it would help to give a brief yet concise back story so it wasn't all just nonsense to her. "Mom got married on the quiet and surprised me with an unexpected introduction to him" I explained as Kandis nodded.

"Well I look forward to meeting him then" she said with a smile and I gave her one of my own.

"He's alright" I said with a smirk, knowing mom was obviously going to weigh in on the topic of her husband so I figured I'd have fun with it.

She shook her head and sighed dramatically. "Thank you for the ringing endorsement sweetheart" Mom said, winking at me as i grinned and then shrugged.

"Anytime mom" I replied with a grin.

There was the sound of some sort of timer going off from the direction of the kitchen before mom looked at us both apologetically. "Well dinner is just about done from the sound of it, so if you'll excuse me!" she announced as she got up and started walking towards the threshold of the kitchen.

Almost immediately, Charlotte looked between Kandis and i before getting up. "I'll help you dish up then, grandma" she said before turning and pointing at us both.

"No screwing whilst we're in the kitchen!" Charlotte yelled before sticking her tongue out.

"Just go help your grandma, Charl" I yelled as my daughter finally did as i asked, finally leaving Kandis and I alone. I breathed out a massive sigh of relief.

"So how am I doing?!" Kandis asked me, the uncertainty written all over her face.

With my family there was very rarely any guarantees but from what I'd seen, the answer to her question was obvious. "They really like you" I replied with complete confidence.

Kandis didn't seem completely convinced though. "Are you sure? It didn't seem like your mom was too impressed hearing about our on screen antics…" she said, almost visibly cringing at Charl's faux pas when things were going so well.

Trying to make her feel more at ease, i shrugged. "Well it's better than her hearing about our OFF screen antics, right?" I said with a chuckle.

In spite of how nervous she seemed to be now after taking everything that had been thrown in front of her. She smiled "Yeah, you're right about that for sure" she admitted as i then kissed her softly on the lips before pulling back and looking at her.

"But more importantly, what do you think of them?" I asked as Kandis smiled, which was definitely a good start.

"Trish has made me feel so welcome and comfortable this evening, and Charlotte… I admire her for going through what she had to growing up. Kinda reminds me of my own upbringing in some ways… I'm looking forward to getting to know them both if they don't end the evening wanting to chase me away from you with pitchforks and flaming torches" she answered, causing me to chuckle at her analogy.

I grasp her hand in mine again and look at her. "I PROMISE you they will like you as much as I do by the end of the night if they don't already… Failing that I'll hide all the pitchforks and torches, okay?" i promised with a sly smirk.

Kandis gave me that smirk she often pulled when she was being particularly flirtatious and I had to pull my mind from the gutter to here her sarcastic comment. "Gee thanks" she drawled as i kissed her again.

"Approval or not, we're in this together Kandis. Remember that" I said to her and hoped she knew just how serious I was.

I'd survived meeting her overprotective brother and she had survived meeting not only my mother but also an overprotective, cocky and rebellious daughter too into the bargain. If we could come out of the end of the tunnel after that, there wasn't anything that could stop us.

+-+-+-+

So here we are...

Bright lights.

Big matches.

Infinite possibilities.

All rolled into one neat little package!

Yep, that's right it's time for the Trios Tournament!

Now the path has certainly been one fraught with twists and turns. I had to ensure that The Connection had this opportunity in case one of Kandis' teammates for the qualifying stages dropped the ball. I also had to do the dirty work that the other three schmucks in my team weren't capable of doing where it came to Clyde Sutter... So I think it's safe to say that when all was said and done, and after I almost caved Sutter's head in just for fun a couple of Breakdown's ago, that I've worked hard to get to this point. I worked hard and made sure that I even skipped the queue unofficially in the seeding. That part was funny as for all the big talk that people have made about me, even the Powers That Be didn't want to risk seeing what would happen if the most underrated and talented woman of her generation wasn't drafted on my team. Pretty cool huh? I suppose the downside is that as far as first rounds go, I have to compete against my best friend; a man I think many bookmakers had odds on I'd have chosen for my team if things had gone differently. That's right, we get to face off against a team with my boy, David Helms on it. Could things get any cooler?!

Well hold on to your hats folks because I think they can! Are you all wearing socks? Because I'm going to proverbially blow them off your feet by saying that on that very same team, one Ace Marshall, the captain etcetera is there too! An unorthodox, unpredictable and yet very entertaining guy who has actually won this damn thing before! Talk about an odds on favourite to take this whole thing for the second time! Then of course there is the tremendous layer of icing on the cake with The British Bombshell, Glory Braddock! A woman that I'd love to see in a fight to the death with Syren for the right to use the moniker 'Best In The World' because I'm all up on the gender biased thing and believe you shouldn't go into a bloodbath like that in half measures! Just like Ace, Glory has won this thing before... And hasn't said anything along those lines AT ALL in the lead up to this moment so things could be bleak for Team Connection, right? I mean if we aren't already facing overwhelming odds now, then just think about if the Infamous or Frozen Hell get a roll of the dice in deciding our future!

Now with that in mind think about the feel good moment if David freaking Helms gets a Trios contract out of this eh? The man fresh from retirement and a stint as a coffee peddling moron rides into this thing on his morally uncorruptable horse and rides back out with the chance to pick up right where he left off! It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it! And then think about Glory Braddock and her on again off again bad assery! Winning the Tournament twice in a row!? Incredible! That would certainly keep her in Sienna's good books for a few weeks huh? Not to mention put her in the history books with such an accomplishment! Now finally think about Ace Marshall and the fact he could get his hands on a Trios Contact again! Just think of the trouble he could cause and the hijinx it could bring to the table if his team got right through to the end! For each of them it could be a dream come true and something that would be remembered for years to come...

(I smirk)

Now think about the fact that The Connection aren't here to play games, we aren't here to mess around and we aren't going to even let being saddled with a loose cannon like Katie Steward stop what we are wanting to do. You can think about all of the things I mentioned before, by all means... But know that as long as Steward plays ball, there's only going to be one thing that you remember from this round all the way through till the end.

We're going to be the Dream Killers.

We are the ones that are going to take all of the hopes, dreams and lofty aspirations of all the people in this thing, friend or foe... And we are going to extinguish them all in one night. So there won't be any feel good moments, not for anyone opposing us. There won't be any history making, unless it's us doing it... So bring your best because we are going to have to be better because we may not be much of a concern to you all now... But by the end of this thing, we'll be all you can think about. So line up ladies and gentlemen because we're ready to knock each and every one of you down and leave you all Knee Deep in trouble with an extra bitter feeling in the pit of your stomach.
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
OOC: Not gonna lie... I love the CD but hate the promo, lol. Good luck everyone!
-------------------------------

Trios 2020
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]