How I met my goals and overcame my killer. (UGWC Massive Melee Rumble RP)
OOC: By popular demand, I wrote this RP last night for the Massive Melee rumble over in UGWC. It's as I said on discord a spin-off from How I Met Your Mother TV with a few changes to add-in of my own like two boys as Konrad's kids instead of a boy and a girl and other ideas I threw in as well. Also still going as The Iceman there cos I haven't gotten to the part of The Iced Rainbow Konrad version yet. Hope you'll enjoy the read cos I literally enjoyed the hell out of writing this.

How I Met Your Mother my goals and overcame my killer. Cologne, Germany. June eighth, 2030.

There was moderate lighting in an old fashioned built home with a black sofa you could pull out inside of Konrad's home in Cologne, Germany. He retired a couple of years ago from the wrestling business and looked over on his efforts in the wrestling business Konrad's done. There were two boys named Sebastian who came to visit after having a break from wrestling and Mattheus, who was a professional Supercross rider in America. Konrad had time off from running a wrestling school as he told his eldest boys his story.

Konrad Raab: "Kids, I'm going to tell you a story of how I met my goals and overcame my killer by winning the Massive Melee ten years ago."

Sebastian Raab: "Did you?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, and it wasn't easy, either. I got some pictures here to show and tell you my story of my wrestling career in UGWC before Massive Melee happened."

Mattheus Raab: "I want to hear this story."

Konrad got some pictures from the table, highlighting what he had done so far past Massive Melee as he points out there were pictures of him as a wrestler when he was a lot younger. Konrad says this while holding up the pictures.

Konrad Raab: "I had to go through a heck of a lot to get to where I am because I have never won a title in my career, up until this point."

Konrad showed them pictures of him achieving the goal of teaming with Phrixus Deimos in 2018 when he started his UGWC career as he explains in his story to his kids.

Konrad Raab: "Two years before I won the Massive Melee rumble in two thousand and eight, I was put random matches, and I was picked out of the hat to team with Phrixus Demios, a big guy with a hood you couldn't always see or read his body language. We were in a tag team roulette tournament at Wrestlestock PPV event. We fought teams like Lucky and Boss Penguin, Dave Rydell and Roxi Cotton, and Annie Fugate and Travis Pierce. We were the first team selected, and we had to overcome all of them to win ourselves a shot for the Cooperative titles."

Konrad then placed that picture down, then holding up a picture of him being attacked by Dave Rydell as he explains the story with Mattheus and Sebastian gasping as Konrad looks on the floor, disappointed and sighing.

Konrad Raab: "Day Of Reckoning PPV was when this happened of Dave Rydell after I and Demios lost the cooperative tag titles a month later to attack me from behind that they allied with themselves. After all this time, I knew Phrixus Demios was hard to get along with, only two years later, they were at war with each other, a war I got to witness when I wrestled in Massive Melee, brutalising and destroying each other."

Konrad then showed another picture from a year later, covered with blood with a kendo stick in his hands. As he was going to explain with Konrad shaking his head on the sight of him using weapons of the match, all the pain and blood he had to go through with the match, Sebastian said this.

Sebastian Raab: "I thought you didn't like hardcore wrestling?"

Konrad Raab: "No I don't, and I still didn't back then, but a year later, my mental trainer I had at the time said I needed to overcome my fear of weapons and violence, so he placed me in all kinds of hardcore matches to prepare me for this moment. I had to go through first blood match, hardcore or rather they called it chaos rules for my last two matches on Synergy, their main show. This picture was taken after I won the Chaos title contention match against Gabrielle Synn and Kate Steele at Grand Slam PPV in two thousand and nineteen."

Mattheus Raab: "Wow."

Konrad Raab: "All that, despite my lack of experience in hardcore matches too that the two female wrestlers had over me. All this lead to me being a captain for the Outlast team, still thinking about capturing my first title in UGWC. But during a live taping of Synergy on September sixteenth two thousand and nineteen, I was finally getting my shot for the Chaos title against Kenzi Grey. My lack of experience did cost me that win as Kenzi blamed me for attacking the referee when she threw me into him to win the match."

Still shaking his head, grunting at the whole thing, especially when he held up a picture of something Konrad rarely ever looked at as Mattheus says this.

Mattheus Raab: "Ouch."

Konrad Raab: "Up until after Massive Melee, that was the only one on one title shot I had, until I had chances for Cross-Hemisphere title against multiple people, but I lost both matches to capture the title. A year later, before the PPV, Dirge hated my guts, so he did everything to cause me hell, even putting me in the match that's the most dangerous match I've ever been in my career, Towering Inferno match."

Sebastian Raab: "I can imagine how much pain you were in after doing that match."

Konrad Raab: "I was, even risked my life by saving Maria Salvatore from being burnt even farther, before stabbing me in the back. Maria didn't like me because months before that match, I defeated her in the ring with the stupid stipulation of her divorcing her husband, Maleek Raheem being on the line I wanted nothing to do with. Maria blamed me all the time for it. I was terrified of being surrounded by fires, even got burns from trying to avoid getting burnt, but I couldn't. All that happened before telling you the story of overcoming my killer on the loose, doing videos every week of him wanting to kill your mother and me."

Konrad cleared his throat, trying to explain himself the story that nearly cost him the match. He kept thinking about the videos that still won't go away from his mind as he shook his head, with the kids, looking shocked. Konrad felt the pain of everything he had to go through in his career as he still to this day, rubs the burns from his body, imagining he still was covered from them.

Konrad Raab: "I didn't realise it at the time, but I overcome a lot more than I thought in my career in UGWC. Before Massive Melee, I had the massive amount of confidence I thought I'd never get back, even with my killer still weighing on my mind. On Synergy show, dated June first on that same year, my mental trainer went a step farther to place me in an over the top rope challenge; I eliminated then the UGWC champion, Angelica Vaughn over the top rope."

Mattheus Raab: "Bet that was a shock, wasn't it?"

Konrad Raab: "Everyone in the front row, even myself and Jerry when I walked backstage were in shock. Despite being eliminated by JC, who was a big guy, bigger than uncle Markus and despite my killer threatening to kill me, that gave me a lot of confidence to go into Massive Melee. I didn't get a title shot for quite some time at that point. It was killing me inside to do everything it takes to win a shot for the UGWC title, a title I've never gotten close to winning and that was missing from my collection of everything I had to overcome."

Konrad sighed, a bit of a relief when he had to overcome so many wrestlers to be the ultimate underdog who wasn't able to get things done in a match like Massive Melee. He then goes on to say this after putting all the pictures down of his small amount of success he had before Massive Melee five years ago to explain more of the story, but he pauses himself to say this.

Konrad Raab: "But I'm getting ahead of myself; let's go back to that day."

As the video shows, a younger Konrad did during his adventures as a professional wrestler. It was a few days before Massive Melee took place at Columbus, Ohio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Shock elimination and Drexel's plot to attack reaction. Chicago, Illinois. Monday, June first 2020.

The campsite was quiet as everyone went to sleep. Konrad arrived and had mixed feelings about things going on. The campsite had a lake with some birds flying past the campground, quiet and a beautiful place to relax.

(I was camping because I needed to build myself confidence. I know it's not usually the choice of what wrestlers stayed, but I needed to think about me. The campsite with a lake and an owl hooting was a beautiful place. It helped me find myself as I was losing who I was as a man. It benefited me more than I thought it would.)

Konrad lays in his tent, placing his arms back, looking at the red material on the roof of his red tent. He had mixed feelings, one part of him wanted to smile, but the other part of him was clenching his fist, showing teeth come out of his mouth. Konrad gasped before he speaks again.

Konrad Raab: "I can't believe I eliminated Angelica Vaughn, the UGWC champion out of the ring. I couldn't be happier, well I was until Drexel took my happiness away from me once again, reminding me what he'll do if I'm eliminated from the Massive Melee. I got to do something before it gets out of hand. I need to talk to Cynric before Drexel gets out of hand."

(Drexel was the name of my killer that was going to kill your mother and me. I didn't know what to think at that point on. That is until I heard a male voice from the tent to ask a question)

Male Voice: "Are you alright in there?"

Konrad got up from his tent and unzipped it, just to see who it was, and it was a face he recognised as he stood up and took a seat next to the man who didn't look like a wrestler.

(The man known as Jerry Flack was my mental trainer. I wanted to hire him because I wasn't mentally sharp as a wrestler who has been the case of holding me back from achieving my full potential as a wrestler. I could class the guy as my friend as well, but he was my mental trainer)

Once they sat down, Konrad nodded, although he had a question on his mind, as he looked at the stars above the dark sky with clouds floating around him and Jerry.

Jerry Flack: "While you came back here, I've spoken to Cynric to see if there's something he can do because trust me, he was anxious about you after all the videos. He wished he didn't have to play them, but Cynric got notes from Drexel to state if Cynric didn't show the videos, he'd kill him as well. He stated that he would do everything to get police officers standing outside of your locker room and your hotel room to stop Drexel from getting close to you."

Konrad Raab: "What if he waits for me outside of the arena? What will the police do then, let me go and put the risk of my life still being on the line?"

Jerry Flack: "They will accompany you to and from the arena. We're staying that has the highest security they will have and for this not to happen. However, you don't seem to see how you react right now about it."

Konrad Raab: "Because apart of me wants to smile, how much this campsite has been a benefit to my career at this stage of accomplishing something I thought I'd never dream of, eliminating Angelica Vaughn. Up until Hide's prank and Drexel, I wanted to celebrate."

Jerry Flack: "You should be happy because that's one of your biggest accomplishments you've done in UGWC so far. You should've seen the look of your face, having wide eyes, placing your hand across your mouth of doing something big. That surely has to boost your confidence of being able to win Massive Melee."

(Jerry wasn't wrong, I had a ton of confidence in myself, but it wasn't just because of being out in the campsite, being surrounded by nature of building my self-confidence, it was because I eliminated Angelica. At the same time, I really wanted to be happy, but Drexel was still on my mind and I always concerned about what would happen on Monday night.)

Konrad nods at Jerry, but he sighed; still a little shaken for what could happen on Monday night. He says this.

Konrad Raab: "Drexel is preventing me from being happy. One time I did something great, it turns into a nightmare."

Jerry Flack: "Remember what I said, use Drexel's plot to kill you like fire to win the Massive Melee next Monday. Use it as the main reason why on top of getting yourself a title shot, you want to win as well as need. I believe you can do it and I know now, you believe you can do it."

Konrad Raab: "I got to, that's the thing none of these wrestlers has is they get plenty of chances to get title shots. I won't, and I need to survive to win the Massive Melee rumble as well."

Male voice: "And he will have fun doing so."

Camden Carrot walks closer to both Konrad and Jerry who were sitting, looking at the lake as Camden Carrot came to join them.

(Camden Carrot was a good friend who reminded me what The Iceman is. He was the creator of doing wild things with making ice cream bars, making me pass the ice cream bars to the crowd and ice cream sandwiches and ice lollies too. He also made me wear a god awful icicle outfit to the ring.)

Camden Carrot high fives Konrad and he gets a rug from Konrad's tent to sit along with them as Konrad has a smile on his face, knowing he had a friend to speak with and Camden did so, still wearing a carrot outfit.

Camden Carrot: "Hasn't Konrad forgotten to be himself like we've told him?"

Konrad Raab: "Admittedly, I have, but it's not I don't want to. I just can't right now with my school bully wanting to kill my wife and me. I haven't been able to focus. This is the one time I don't want to fail; this is the one time I must not fail in my goal to overcome thirteen, plus other entries that could be in the match to win."

Camden Carrot: "Why's that?"

Jerry Flack: "Because this high school bully, Drexel wants to kill him and Fizz. Been doing a lot of videos of wanting to kill Konrad at Massive Melee after Konrad's eliminated. I kept telling him all week that gives him another reason why he needs to win, to avoid that from happening."

Camden Carrot shakes, fearing that could happen to him someday, shaking his head on the situation. Camden can only pat Konrad on his shoulder, reassuring him, but Jerry said this to Konrad.

Jerry Flack: "The only thing that stops you from winning is in your head. You can't let this block overshadow your confidence. I heard your video for the match, and it was much better. Now you got to mentally prepare yourself for the match, even though you have by coming out here, but you need to be selfish, not care about anyone, but yourself."

Camden Carrot: "I've never seen or heard Konrad be selfish. Cares about other people than himself."

Jerry Flack: "But that's what I'm saying, you need to focus on yourself, especially with Drexel's threats and proving the wrestlers who overlook you wrong. I know it's in you, we both saw what you've done in the over the top rope challenge. It was to prepare you for the Massive Melee rumble. You see, the win and loss weren't important, eliminating someone was, especially the UGWC champion Angelica Vaughn herself. That was the start to knowing you can win Massive Melee match if you do that to other opponents left in the ring."

Camden Carrot: "I think he still should come to the ring when announced and throw ice cream bars out to the crowd. That's what I want to see, along with Konrad winning of course. I would get a good laugh out of it."

Konrad Raab: "I do need to get back to doing that, you're right. I need to get some sleep so if you guys don't mind; we'll talk about the Massive Melee sometime in the week. Been nice to see you, Camden."

Jerry and Camden nodded as they got up and walked away while waving at Konrad to leave the campsite as Konrad folds up the deck chairs and the rug to place back in his tent. Konrad unzips his tent and crawls inside, laying down in his tent. Konrad's arms are behind his back, looking at the ceiling of his tent. After that, he goes straight to sleep with his eyes closed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Fizz before competing in Massive Melee. Anaheim, California. Friday, June fifth, 2020.

(I couldn't wrestle in the Massive Melee until I saw your mother who had everything to do with the situation going on.)

Sitting in his home in California on a black sofa, looking a few years old in a modern-looking living room was Konrad, looking at the floor, feeling very nervous, until Fizz came walking to him with Konrad's eyes lightening up. Fizz was looking sweaty due to her gym workout she started doing a month ago to prepare for the MotoAmerica Superbike season.

(Your mother and I have been married, since two thousand and thirteen. I saved her life back in two thousand and ten while in Cologne, Germany, doing my TV business, until I saw some guys, trying to end her life outside of my TV studios. Used my boxing skills to scare them off. Since then, I've had your mother in my life by winning her heart, and I've never regretted it.)

Fizz came to sit next to Konrad on the sofa and says this.

Fizz Raab: "You alright?"

Konrad Raab: "I got to be honest, I'm not sure if I can overcome thirteen plus other wrestlers that could come in to win this Massive Melee match. It's the whole pressure to win I can't shake off. I don't know if I can get close to winning myself a title shot."

Fizz Raab: "I think it's partly that, but it's also partly because Drexel is preventing you from thinking about the match. Do you know what I say to that? Forget him, put him to the back of your mind and focus on the main thing, winning, so you have your worries of him waiting to kill you be gone permanently. Also, I know damn well you worked too hard and long to let the title opportunity to slip away from you."

(Your mother was right, she's always was there when I needed her most. I did have to put Drexel out of my mind to win this match along with getting a title shot. I'm glad I was able to visit your mother when I did to remind me what to focus on.)

Konrad Raab: "You're right, but at the same time, I want to tell our kids the story of how I won the Massive Melee rumble, despite having Drexel on my mind. I want my future in a few years, spent with you and our kids, in Germany where Markus and I will run a wrestling school, and you be with me, for the rest of my life. For now, I must win to overcome all the doubts all thirteen wrestlers have against me so I can have something worth achieving than small achievements I've done."

Fizz poured tears as she never heard Konrad think about his future like this before. Maybe it was Drexel getting to the pair of them and Fizz gave Konrad a massive hug, especially when he thought about his family.

Fizz Raab: "I'm sorry, just you thought about your family and me, despite your seriousness to wrestle. I didn't think you'd say that I'll be with you forever. You know damn well, your kids and me, even your daughters will support you to win this match. If you can eliminate Angelica from the over the top rope challenge, you can not only defeat her for the UGWC title, but you also can overcome all thirteen announced wrestlers to win. I believe Jerry has set out a task for you to do."

Konrad Raab: "Wrestling seems a lot to me at the moment, won't mean a thing in a few years and we'll have a much better future together because I can't live without you, just like I can't survive without having a title in UGWC. It's time I show aggression and show how badly I want to win the massive melee to get a title shot at Wrestlestock against either Angelica or Hide and avoiding to being killed at the same time."

Fizz kissed Konrad on his cheek as they went upstairs and closed the door behind them as Konrad was in for something they hadn't done since before Fizz was giving birth. As they did, they came out of the bedroom and went downstairs to watch a movie together.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cologne, Germany. June eighth, 2030.

The videos stop as the cameras focus on the kids sitting on a black sofa inside of Konrad's home and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: "That was when I finally realised I needed to put everything regarding Drexel to the back of my mind to go out there and put my body on the line to win the Massive Melee rumble. I put a ton of work to prepare myself both psychically and especially mentally to sacrifice everything to win the match."

Sebastian and Mattheus looked confused at each other and at Konrad who was behind the camera, and he continues.

Konrad Raab: "I always thought earning title shots by hard work, despite the wins and losses was enough of a sacrifice to get them, but it turns out it doesn't. I have to do it, it sounds easy enough, but it isn't. The second my mind switched backstage, thinking about what could happen to me by the end of tonight and wrestlers doubting me to win, I went out there and threw out every opponent before me to win Massive Melee that night."

Konrad gave himself a bit of a breather before he speaks again.

Konrad Raab: "I had no more reasons to let anything or anyone get in the way of success and wrestlers saw me in a whole different light. I had no reasons to let outside distractions to stop me from accomplishing my goals of being in the main event of Wrestlestock to face against the UGWC champion. I felt free to focus on the vital thing of capturing the main event spot to wrestle at Wrestlestock for the UGWC title. I gained their respect from winning Massive Melee as I will show you both with these pictures here."

Konrad picked up some pictures from his days as a wrestler of him being in tears in the ring on his knees after winning Massive Melee rumble, knowing his life was safe and knowing he overcomes everything he worked long and hard for to win the Massive Melee rumble. Konrad's smile told the whole story how proud he was to no longer be someone that wasn't able to do anything.

Konrad Raab: "But I had another goal of avoiding the one thing that was impossible to do, being eliminated from the match. None of the other wrestlers when they were eliminated had Drexel, waiting on him to kill them, unlike me. I had to do everything to win Massive Melee to prevent that from happening from your mother and me. I needed to win Massive Melee to avoid being killed and also to win a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Wrestlestock with a UGWC title contention match on hand. I either would face against Angelica Vaughn or Hide Yamasaki who battled against each other for the UGWC title that day."

Konrad knelt in front of the camera, copying what he did five years ago, kissing the floor with a UGWC title across his shoulder he achieved during his big win against a former UGWC champion at Wrestlestock ten years ago. Konrad had a bald head and winkles showing on his face. It was dinner time which Fizz called to Konrad and their eldest sons. They got off the sofa and went to the dining table to eat dinner.

Cologne, Germany. June eighth, 2028.

Konrad got a bit older than after just retiring from wrestling a few years ago, and he thinks about the time he won the Massive Melee a few years ago and says this while sitting in his wrestling school in Cologne, Germany.

Konrad Raab: "I know a lot of people sacrificed a lot to be in the Massive Melee, but I sometimes wonder how much they would've done if Drexel wanted their heads? How would they've mentally prepared themselves for something like that? How would wrestlers with the losing streak I had be mentally prepared for the Massive Melee? We will never know, but regardless of the preparation every wrestler did before the rumble, it wasn't enough for them to go out and win, but I did because I was the top wrestler of that night."

Konrad took a drink of water from the bottle he had in the ring, thinking thoughts of what he did as a wrestler in the past. Most importantly, his career in UGWC with the Massive Melee. He continues to talk to himself.

Konrad Raab: "Sebastian might've been an excellent wrestler with him holding both the Cross-Hemisphere and the Cooperative title. As talented he was as a wrestler, he had doubts of him clashing with Hide Yamasaki. Hide could've been champion that night, that surely would've affected their friendship, considering they were cooperative champions together at the time. That would throw the team in doubt of if they wanted to be champions together to a point I threw Sebastian out when he mentally thought about the friendship fall out between him and Hide. No doubt he was a threat, but that kind of thinking held him back from winning the rumble."

Konrad took a breather, having a smile on his face on the goals he met during the Massive Melee and he continues.

Konrad Raab: "Sloane had her issues with confidence like I did, despite her saving my life days before we teamed up in a tag match. She's a lovely girl with a ton of heart and pride she has for wrestling. However, I didn't have wrestlers like Gabriel Baal stand in the way of not accomplishing winning the Massive Melee. I had more to lose than Sloane did because of me having Drexel waiting for me should I have been eliminated and I think UGWC should've put them in a match against each other a lot earlier. If they had, Sloane could've easily won the match instead of me. Gabriel clashed with his friend also, Tempest in the match and wasn't able to get it together with him. They teamed up, but in the end, Tempest by surprising everyone eliminated Gabriel. Gabriel was a threat, had he been focused on winning more than causing hell to Sloane."

Konrad sighs and gets frustrated with who was next on his list as he crosses his feet inside of a wrestling ring he trains future wrestlers from Germany and Norway.

Konrad Raab: "Tempest had no reason to be in the match when main eventing Wrestlestock and facing the UGWC champion for the belt on top of him defending the Chaos title at the same time meant nothing to him. I never understood wrestlers like him, coming in with all the skills they have and the wins they have against other wrestlers, including myself that achievements he said before Massive Melee meant nothing to him. Tempest cared more about being a creeper. That's why I was able to throw him out the rumble because he didn't care about any of that and that angered me a lot because he was a very talented wrestler with a lot of wrestlers feel he's a threat. Still, it's how he thought about accomplishments is what I didn't like about Tempest."

Konrad's face looks a little younger with winkles barely appearing on his face and when he had a bit more hair and most importantly when he was able to move a bit quicker.

Cologne, Germany. June eighth 2026.

Konrad sat at home, watching television as he watches Fizz racing in Great Britain in World Superbikes on a Kawasaki after earning all her trophies of being a MotoAmerica champion three times in her career with Suzuki team. Konrad said this while thinking about the moment he won Massive Melee.

Konrad Raab: "It was interesting to see different wrestlers from other companies like Carnage Wrestling and special entries from UGWC's past come in and see how they fare against the current UGWC guys like myself. Only I couldn't remember who they were. I do remember that Alan Wallace and Travis Roberts friendship unfolded in the match which is what happens when your friends with other wrestlers. There's a chance of friendships unfolding as Sebastian and Sloane did as well. Alan threw Travis out because he knew he wanted the title opportunity more than Travis did. Only Alan was distracted with going after Sebastian due to losing the titles with him that I managed to outlast an enemy that attacked me from behind after pushing him beyond his limits."

Konrad drinks some water, as he places his feet on the table, talking about the Massive Melee he won and spoke about the other guys.

Konrad Raab: "Dave Rydell and JC were favourites coming in the match as well as Tempest, but the difference with them, compared to Tempest was they cared about titles and wins. I was disgusted with the comments JC said about me, but I still saw him as a threat due to his size as would anyone. However with Dave and JC, while they got along, their anger got the best of them, as much as Dave had a passion for the title shot he was robbed, he was unlucky, and I could've seen him win the whole thing if I wasn't in the match."

Fizz eventually took the lead at this point as Konrad got distracted with the commentator saying his wife's name, cheering from his home in Cologne. However, he drinks more water from the glass, grunting and speaks more about the others in the match.

Konrad Raab: "While Travis Pierce and Phrixus Deimos were a threat in the match due to the achievements they've done with the Cross-Hemisphere titles, they were slightly more reserved should I say on wanting to win because their abilities didn't shine very much. Travis didn't care about titles, just being a TV show host for Piercing Truth and Phrixus, I can say has lost his way. He wasn't the same since he lost the Cross-Hemisphere title and didn't seem interested in the match, other than getting his hands on Dave and throw him out, only Dave threw him out, while I threw Travis out of the ring for not taking the match seriously."

Konrad continued to watch World Superbikes with Fizz leading the race from another female competitor that Fizz respected, but not on the track as there were overtakes at every corner as Konrad's focus was on that.

Cologne, Germany. June eighth, 2025.

Konrad sat in the park, watching other children play in there, even with Alistaire who only turned five years old a few months ago was playing with the other children. As Konrad sat there, he once again like at this time of the year, thought a lot about how he won Massive Melee five years ago today. Konrad was looking a little younger, but not any more than a year ago. He thought about the match, but with two opponents to it.

Konrad Raab: "Donovan Hastings being in the match. I still haven't forgotten how I fought him a year before the Massive Melee which is the first year I competed in. He was a guy who used superkick move, but it was a poke to the eyes. I didn't see much of Donovan in the ring because he stopped wrestling actively after two thousand and eight. He was a guy who achieved so many things, but at the same time, he slacked off, and that was how I was able to eliminate him, on top of me pinning him at Outlast a year ago."

Konrad sees Alistaire getting along with the other children as he smiles, approving that Alistaire was having fun and enjoying himself in the playground, giving him some activity as he was growing up fast. He spoke again about the last person in the match.

Konrad Raab: "Duncan Ryder was the black horse of the match, mainly because nobody knew that much about him, considering he returned to UGWC. I never encountered him inside of a UGWC before that point, and I was looking forward to facing him because I see a lot of myself in him, but the difference was he had been champion in UGWC before. I hadn't. I didn't throw him out luckily, but I still overcame him and everyone that took part in the rumble."

Konrad drank some water, showing his teeth slightly on how much his title achievements back then were lacking. Although things had changed afterwards and he states this.

Konrad Raab: "Even now, I think all the competitors I was in the ring against and what their obstacles were in the match. Everyone in the battle royal apart from Maria achieved something in UGWC, but I didn't. It bothered me, more than I admitted, but that's because I wasn't selfish enough to get them. I had to be because it was every person for themselves. None of them wanted it as badly as I did. All the sacrifices, the preparation, the determination, the blood, the sweat, the tears went into the victory I claimed to win the Massive Melee, getting myself a shot for a title for the first time in that year and it was worth it."

Konrad had more to say as he drinks more water before repeating this.

Konrad Raab: "There were thirteen plus extra entries of the top wrestlers in Massive Melee, competing for the top prize, but no matter who was in there, only one person could win that match, and that man was me. I was overlooked by everyone coming into this match, the man who knew he had to do something to turn things around, making his achievement the most memorable thing he's done in UGWC. I will never trade the win for anything I've achieved at that time, no longer known for a guy who just belonged in UGWC. I overcame all the odds and won the whole thing, and I can settle with that for the rest of my life."

Konrad stopped thinking about the day he won Massive Melee as he continued to watch Alistaire playing in the park with the other children. A couple of hours later, Konrad went to pick up Alistaire and placed Alistaire on his back to take him home to see Fizz and the rest of his kids, apart from Mattheus and Sebastian who were seeking their paths to be Supercross and Wrestling champions of the world.

Sitting in a supermarket freezer. Columbus, Ohio. Saturday, June sixth, 2020.

Once again, like a few months ago, Konrad places himself in the freezer in a supermarket, looking on the floor as a way to mentally prepare himself for the match, as a way to now only talking about himself as he speaks.

Konrad Raab: "Most of you will have prepared and had enough sleep. I know for damn sure I won't be getting plenty of sleep, knowing what the future holds for me after this match. Not one particular person in this match isn't a threat, everyone is, and I will not deny that, despite what I think of some of you. All of us have been thinking about headlining the biggest event of the year, Wrestlestock. Yes, I would be competing for that, along with the UGWC title shot on the line. However, there's more at stake for me not to get eliminated and that's Drexel not waiting for you by the end of the match, wanting your heads."

As hard as it was for Konrad to be selfish because he finds it a negative trait, he had to because it was about every person for himself and being inside of a freezer reminded him of it.

Konrad Raab: "To conquer the Massive Melee is to believe you can do it. I won't lie, eliminating Angelica Vaughn from the top rope challenge was a massive confidence booster for me. As I begin to sit at the campsite, I thought how sick and tired of listening to some of you, claim I'm worthless and done nothing, just because I've not won titles in UGWC. Thanks for the motivation I will use in the match because I came to compete for titles, I came to compete to be in the main event and most importantly, came to win this Massive Melee match to face against either Hide or Angelica for the title."

It was all about boosting his self-confidence today, not about the competitors in the match which is what he needed to do and he speaks again, showing his anger coming out of him, more being mad at himself than anything.

Konrad Raab: "I've been busting my ass off here for the last two years, and nobody has seen or cared about the other achievements I've had to overcome. I will make sure all of you pay god damn attention to me; I will make sure all of you who were doubting me will see me in a whole new light. I will gain your respect; I will make sure I won't get ignored any more when I win this match. My life is on the line in this match. I need more than any of you in this match to win because when I win, I will walk away as a man who will stay alive, who will gain respect from at least some of the other wrestlers and also, not be stuck in the dead-end any more by wanting and needing to be a main event wrestler in UGWC."

Konrad knew he got angry and had to calm down as he was sick of him being in the dead-end of things, and he speaks again.

Konrad Raab: "All, but Maria have won titles which bothers me every single day I've not won a title in my name, especially I've only had one on one title match in my whole career since I've been here and that's the Chaos title. None of you, have put in as much blood, sweat and tears into UGWC and being better in the ring than I have. I will go in the ring, eliminate as many wrestlers as I can in the match cos I'm not going to eliminate everyone in the match, but I will be eliminating who's left in the match and be of the ones who will advance farther than some of you will. I will be the last person standing in the rumble and will win to go to Wrestlestock to face Angelica or Hide for the belt because I'm determined to win this match more than any match I've wanted and needed to win this year. I need and want the title shot more than any wrestler in this match because I've not had one all year round, that needs to change as soon as possible. Tomorrow night, prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman and will no longer be ignored and looked at as a threat in many years to come."

Konrad breathed heavily as his anger exploded during the video for the rumble. Still, at the same time, it was his confidence that was more important than most, and that was the thing that will give him the win as he sits in the freezer for a while, being the only wrestler in UGWC to survive in a freezer. Two hours later of laying in the freezer, closing his eyes to relax after the anger came out, Konrad sits up and stands on his two feet. He leaves the freezer to meet up and walk alongside the two police officers who were consistently guarding Konrad to take him back to the hotel room to meet with Fizz, the same police officers who also will take Konrad to and from the arena. Fizz was staying with him due to nobody being available to protect Fizz, although there was a police officer hired to protect Fizz each time Konrad left the hotel room as well.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.