Adam Allocco - The Renaissance Man, King of HARDStyle
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestler's Alias:
- 'Renaissance Man'
- 'King of HARDStyle',
- Wrestling’s Enlightenment’ (Rarely Used)

Wrestler's Real Name: Adam Allocco
Pic Base: Timothy Olyphant
Height: 5”10”
Weight: 230 lbs.
Birthdate: 03/02/1977
Birth Place: Rochester, NY
Current Residence: Rochester, NY

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Technical Master; age has cut into Adam's use of aerial and acrobatics, and his recent lifestyle changes have led him to be able to maintain enough athletics to keep up. His style is mainly chain wrestling with quick-witted reversals, and transition holds throughout, leading to submissions or impact moves. Suplexes are heavily featured. He acts methodically too if he knows a certain body part is injured or a wrestler's weak point.
Alignment: Face?
Years Pro: 26 years

Finishers:
[1] Welcome to Oblivion: D'arce Choke w/ grapevine; this can be set up in several ways for either a standing or downed opponent. Sometimes Adam will immediately scramble into the hold after the shining gamenguri. Other times, he might choreograph the move by forming a triangle hand signal over his head over his head, either behind his groggy opponent or over his downed opponent.
[2] Back from Rehab: Adam stunned his opponent with either a simple boot to the gut or a hard side kick to the knee. When the opponent leans forward, he hits a sitdown cutter, forcing his shoulder right underneath their jaw. Oftentimes he choreographs the move with his triangle hand gesture before striking. Sometimes he stands behind an unexpecting opponent from behind, taunting him to turn around. Occasionally, he manages to catch his opponent's skull after initial impact and switch into the Welcome to Oblivion.       
-----------------------------------
[3] The Enlightenment: Superkick to the back of the skull. (Mostly Retired, Reserved for Big Matches)
[4] Martial Bane: Modified Tiger Bomb, typically off the top rope or apron, popularized by his former student, Xander Valentine. (Mostly Retired, Reserved for the BIGGEST matches)

Signature Moves:
[1]
[b]The Hangover: [/b]Shining Gamenguri, sometimes choreographed by lining up Adam's triangle hand signals to his opponent.  He often setups his finishers, but sometimes is used to reversing momentum.
[2] The Triumvirate:
 Triple Fisherman Suplexes, ending in a bridge. If soundly in control, Adam counts how many suplexes he is in. If he thinks he's losing control over his opponent during the chain, he sometimes drops into a small package pin in order to escape a counter.
[3] Triangle Dropkick: Self-Explainatory, Springboard Dropkick off the middle or top rope. Adam might lure his opponent into swinging at him through a taunt (maybe a middle finger or insult), duck underneath an errant punch, and hits the move. He might have staggered his opponent on the apron whilst in the ring to boot them from the ring. 
[4] Ankle Lock w/ Grapevine
Theme Song: “Wired" by JJ Wilde

Common Moves:                                      
- Suplexes (German, Vertical, Snap, Tiger, Dragon, Fisherman, Exploders, often in chains)
- DDTs (Snap, Tornado, Wheelbarrow, etc.)
- Elbow Strikes (Straight Up or Muay Thai)
- Knee Strikes (Straight Up or Muay Thai)
- Kicks (Dropkick, Enzuguri, Gamenguri, etc.)
- Submissions (Arm bars, boston crab, triangle hold, etc.)

Strengths:
Adam was born a natural worker with a mind for pro-wrestling, who once self-described himself as a genius. He knows wrestling perhaps better than most. His vast experience in wrestling throughout the entire world means there isn't a situation that surprises him. He's a natural at countering, knowing instinctively how to react. Always great at coming up with strategies on the fly, his new attitude has lent him to come prepared. His mental quickness allows him to adapt his strategy to the action in the ring. His vast knowledge gives him all the moves he needs to execute.

Weaknesses:
While his recent lifestyle changes have given him a second lease on athleticism, stamina, and strength; he's 45, and most of the roster on a physical level can compete with him, if not win that aspect of the match. He finds ways to rest in long drawn-out matches but he's liable to be gassed if his opponent is aggressive and doesn't give him the chance to breathe. He's figured out why to mitigate but the best-laid plans of mice and men. He started to also feed on the crowd for adrenaline kicks, in which he provokes crowd reactions with various taunts. While he knows that this choreographs his attack, it's that rush that allows him to execute the strike to perfection more times than not. Finally, his poor aching back.

Entrance:
The arena lights shutter off. A single beam of golden light is cast down onto the center of the stage, accompanied by a loud bass rumbling from the sound system. A light snowfall of sliver confetti falls within the pillar of light. The rough guitar chords of 'Wired' by JJ Wilder strike the sound system. Adam steps out, head hung low, into the light. He slowly looks up, a blinding flash of light accompanies him dropping down onto his knee. He raises his arms, almost as if he's calling out to God.

“Fast cars good life what you waiting for?
Grow up perfect life knocking at your door
I’ve been working for myself since seventeen
Taking orders getting low on self-esteem”

Adam stands up and shoots a pose where he flexes his biceps before kicking his foot up into the air and swinging towards the ramp. He saunters down slowly, while he cocks a wily smile toward any nearby cameras. He forms a triangle with both hands.

“Wake up, same clothes, off I go to hell again
Making money, sinking when I’m trying to swim
I’m tired but I know a guy that has a cure for that
I’m wired, that’s the only way that I stay golden….”

Adam struts up the ring steps, now whipping his jacket to reveal his rehabbed midsection, then posing once more against the ropes out on the apron. He kicks up and over and lands on his feet. He tosses the jacket to the referee nonchalantly. 

“There’s something better than this
I crack my teeth, bite down and grab it
Need something better than this
Break through the prison of my habits”

Adam immediately heads over to a corner and forms the triangle hand gesture again.

Biography: What is there to say about Adam Allocco? Some refer him as the Donald Trump of the wrestling world. Some speak of him as a genius with just an attention deficit issue. Others say when he runs companies, he put some much effort forth, he burns out falling prey to the misfortune. Sure enough, his companies have gone bankrupt quite a few times. He has owned Oblivion, Majestic, and co-owned and operated SCW for a short bit. Yet his arrival in SCW was as the head of the Underground Division, before switching over to the role of the manger of former SCW Tag Team Champions, Hiro Tanaka and Celeste Camini. He went on to buy half of SCW, only to sell his share after an injury and legal issues with Mr. D. Through he still owns a considerable of stock in the company.

Adam Allocco returned for several months, stepping up as a co-founder of the famous fraction known as Greaternity where he helped the careers of his allies. Yet once again, Allocco had to take a leave from the business as he went on tour with his Russian twins, who were taking Europe by storm with their techno hits. Yet after being eventually replaced, Allocco returned to a ring. For the year of 2012 bleeding into 2013, Adam Allocco had major success in SCW. He went undefeated from post-Rise to Greatness 2012 to the beginning of January 2013, picking up the United States Championship along the way. In February 2013, Adam Allocco vanished from the face of the Earth.

Several years later, dirt sheets picked up that Adam’s fate has been determined; he’s back in Russia, serving as a manager for pop music idol groups. He managed many; a few broke out to find major success, in which Adam turned the reigns for another manager before moved onto a new project. Many flopped. For the next handful of years, this was Adam’s way of life, living in Russia, touring Europe with his girls. Recently, in March of 2019, Adam returned to professional wrestling, showing up on SCW television. Since then he has attempted to make a move to take over SCW and then reconnected with his estranged son.

For most of 2019, that goal seemed to have turned into a reality as Adam was associated with his son's rise to the boy's second World Title Reign. Then in early 2020, things soured between the two, and Adam actively started to recruit wrestlers to knock his son down a notch or two. That hasn't been a venture that has seen success. Now he is going all in on a raw recruit named Bison Jones. His goal was to find relevance once more in the wrestling world, hoping to use the conquest of the Tag Team division. He did that with Bison, winning the SCW Tag Team Championship finally, getting that off his back. Also during this time, he managed to secure a solid reign as television champion. Despite some success, his demons started to catch up and SCW management started to grew tire of his antics. Forced into a mentorship sorts with Matt Hodges, Adam struggled to pass drug tests. Despite being his own worst enemies, there were certain individuals that decided to see Adam banished from SCW for once and for all.

But... he's back.
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

Adam is now opened to be used a little more regularly as a wrestler, though primarily interested in him being used as a team with Bison Jones. He is available for single matches on occasion.

Record:
67-53-5

-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

- Added Anastasia Smirnov to his entrance.
- Added link to the 'cast' of Adam's work

Record:
67-53-5

- Changed Adam's theme to "Wired" by JJ Wilde.
- Added new singles entrance.

Record:
67-53-5

- Fully rehabbed Adam's profile.