EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR
(07-28-2020, 08:53 AM)Lucas Knight Wrote: Very Cool, Tyler. I like how you've done this.

Cid, i believe the only way this font issue can be settled is with Trial by Combat.

If we cannot get it to go to court then I'll accept this as the next possible solution.
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Y’all calm down! It’s a different font face Cidney lmao
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
Upon further inspection, I do believe that the letter 'N' is different on the fonts. So, despite the similarities of the letters 'I' and 'E', I'm willing to withdraw my lawsuit/trial by combat challenge. Hopefully we can put this intense legal battle behind us.
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Not sure how available you are on these anymore, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw something in here for my new tag team and see what you can do with it, if possible.

Pic Base: Meagan Good as adult superhero Darla in Shazam! but with Sexy Star’s mask (Luz) and Jenna Coleman (Blythe)
Border or Floating Banner: Floating
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): #9683EC (Tropical Indigo) / Orchid / White / Black
Any Specific Pictures?: I think the improvised mashup I have for Luz's pic base gives a clear enough idea as to what I'm looking for there, and I trust in your ability to make it work since it's along the same lines as what you did for the Konrad Raab banner. As far as Jenna Coleman pics are concerned, I'd prefer any where she's dressed up if possible. Brown hair pics are a must; shoulder-length hair is preferred but I won't be as picky about this one.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): https://www.dafont.com/berry-rotunda.font
Taglines?: None in particular. Just their tag team name (The Light In The Darkness) and maybe their names (Amelia Blythe and La Pequeña Luz) either under or above (or one of each) the tag team name.
Dawn Lohan request.

Pic Base: Heather Monroe
Border or Floating Banner: Border
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Long as its vibrant, full of life.
Any Specific Pictures?: artist discretion.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Hello Honey
Taglines?: Ms. Wonderful
Pic base jay white bearded prefer black gear and jacket
Character name Cornelius Locke issac Thomas
Details: cool make it dark
Tag line: 10 stars or bust

The word star can be a star or like look like a hand drawn star whatever looks cool

Also one with Kate/paige dilly/Brandon lee Bianca/sasha grey and clit with forever zero written on the bottom would be cool as well oh yea and David helms cause I wrote him to
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
Alexandra Caldwell

Pic Base: Bianca Belair 
Floating Banner:
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Leave it to your discretion. 
Any Specific Pictures?: No prefrence. Trust your judgement.
Text Preference?
Blazed
Taglines?: ALL HAIL ALEXANDRA 
Pic Base: Sammy Guevara
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): No preference
Any Specific Pictures?: None specific
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): No particular font
Taglines?: G *clap* Mo-NEY *clapclap*
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
Pic Base: Beth Phoenix
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): An apocalyptic theme.
Any Specific Pictures?: Trust your judgement.
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Gothic/Medieval
Taglines?: "One Woman Army"
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]