EXOTICA WASLEY THREAD REQUEST LEVEL FOUR
Gonna be cheeky and stick a request in just so I can have some Tyler awesomeness of my very own! What I'm after isn't a banner but something to use when I post my rp's. Currently use this:

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]

Pic Base: Kenny Omega
Border or Floating Banner: whatever direction your creativity takes you
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): black/white/greys. Gritty basically.
Any Specific Pictures?: free reign here
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Something grungy, so probably from either the 'destroy' or 'eroded' sections
Taglines?: The Black Sheep Of The Family

Doesn't even need to have his name on it tbh, as my current one doesn't. It's gonna be used in my rp posts rather than as a banner, so tagline only will be coolio. Thanks Tyler, look forward to seeing what you can come up with Smile
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
(07-07-2020, 06:31 PM)ThatWasley Wrote: Gonna be cheeky and stick a request in just so I can have some Tyler awesomeness of my very own! What I'm after isn't a banner but something to use when I post my rp's. Currently use this:

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]

Pic Base: Kenny Omega
Border or Floating Banner: whatever direction your creativity takes you
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): black/white/greys. Gritty basically.
Any Specific Pictures?: free reign here
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): Something grungy, so probably from either the 'destroy' or 'eroded' sections
Taglines?: The Black Sheep Of The Family

Doesn't even need to have his name on it tbh, as my current one doesn't. It's gonna be used in my rp posts rather than as a banner, so tagline only will be coolio. Thanks Tyler, look forward to seeing what you can come up with Smile

[Image: kfnD9H1.png]
Let me know what you this Wasley !
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
I already thanked you when you dm’d me this but I’m doing so publicly too, I love it Tyler, you’re amazing! <3
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
It's very nice being able to see someone else's ideas for character graphics these days i'll say that. Tyler was always putting out quality stuff before and it's def making me want to get back into making myself graphics again more frequently.
[Image: TYqRxdI.png]

Accolades
Official Host of Taking Hold of the Flame 2019
Official Host of The Worlds Best Tag Team Tournament 2020
SCW TV Champion x1
Runner up in 2020 World Tag League
I JUST LOVE YALL
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)

Ok... I have a clear vision for how I want this one to look, and trust/hope you'll be able to pull it off...

Character: Rina Takeuie / Ronin
Pic Base: Io Shirai
Border or Floating Banner: Floating
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): No colour preference
Any Specific Pictures?: Just that there's two pictures
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): no preference
Tagline: Nothing specific...

And my vision..

Either in two pictures or one, I want to highlight both sides of the character, the face Rina Takeuie, and her painted "persona", Ronin. It's kind of a Bray Wyatt/Fiend or Finn Balor/Demon thing if that helps, but something highlighting that (can be in two pictures or one) is what I see. The Ronin side typically comes with some Japanese-style facepaint. Also, one smiling, one not is probably how it would work best.

Have fun.
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
(07-08-2020, 02:54 PM)Corner G Wrote: Ok... I have a clear vision for how I want this one to look, and trust/hope you'll be able to pull it off...

Character: Rina Takeuie / Ronin
Pic Base: Io Shirai
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): No colour preference
Any Specific Pictures?: Just that there's two pictures
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): no preference
Tagline: Nothing specific...

And my vision..

Either in two pictures or one, I want to highlight both sides of the character, the face Rina Takeuie, and her painted "persona", Ronin. It's kind of a Bray Wyatt/Fiend or Finn Balor/Demon thing if that helps, but something highlighting that (can be in two pictures or one) is what I see. The Ronin side typically comes with some Japanese-style facepaint. Also, one smiling, one not is probably how it would work best.

Have fun.

[Image: ZaW7MaS.png]

Hey G,

Let me know what you think!
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

Nailed it!
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
For Annabelle Burchard (my Emerge character)

Pic Base: Courtney Rush/Rosemary 
Any color preference? (I’ll do my best to try): Dark, broodish. If that doesn't work, I trust your judgement
Any Specific Pictures?: As long as its Courtney in her Rosemary persona, all good. 
Text Preference? (dafont.com is great for this): One More Day font
Taglines?: "The Spirit of God's Vengeance"
[Image: 2jFhclH.png]

Hi Randy!

I hope you're obsessed with dancing in flames. I know we spoke for like two whole seconds over discord about this, but I'm loving the flames effect. The colors themselves came from her outfit, so I was playing off of that. 

I was trying to get something close to my banner for BLOOME back in Majestic, no idea who ran her, but I was obsessed with the darker look to it. I couldn't find that same love for this one in terms of the dark aesthetic, but then the flames just clicked so well when I put them together. LONG WINDED RANT OVER - I just love this.

Thanks!
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5